BP70's Fallout 4 Sex anims

bp70

CHECK OUT ANIMS HERE:

hi all,

this is my first attempt to create a sex animation for fallout 4 in Max 2014. Its very rough and I havent done animating in a while so im rusty. Still very new to this and cannot figure out how to install certain programs to try and can't even export as an xml file yet.  I couldn't find any readme as to how to install anything for the animation kit, so don't expect much for now. Still I gotta thank Anubis for helping me out a lot with figuring out how max worked and wanna leave this with you all as a possible modders resource.

couple notes:

-THESE ANIMS ARE REPLACERS NOT STANDALONES. i don't know how to create custom anims in game. if you want to use them you have to replace any existing anims that you don't want with any other existing anim pack.

-If you replace a existing anim please note that there will be quite a bit of misalignment. use the control panel hotkeys to readjust.

-AGAIN THESE ARE REPLACERS NOT STANDALONE. installing without replacing an existing sex anim will do nothing.

-i cant guarantee frequent updates. i will take requests if i am interested/able to do it but no guarantees.

-Until I figure out how to make new anims they will be replacers only for nowq.

-I didnt include an install address here so you can replace whatever anim you want.

LATEST UPDATES!!!!

Spoiler

cunnilingus.png.2fd68d0fbb0ed02c0d2742942139925d.png

pronebone.png.e18d229d7cae89844f27fa6bb0c5e81d.png

romanticcowgirl.png.e2b7407a4cc7f54e05687d73ce58a322.png

romanticmisionary.png.16ea1a1ff2bb2129b3d111a4da92ebca.png

Ok I will think about it. first though I need to work on alignment. im just replacing existing anims for now. don't know how to make new ones. because of it though the two actors are way off without realigning in game

15 hours ago, blankproject said:

NEVERMIND WORKING IN GAME!!!

test.jpg

gonna edit more and see if I can finish cowgirl

Hey, nice work. Could you please explain how you got the anims working in game? I've been desperately trying to get mine to work with no success. I've tried using PlayIdleWithTarget in a quest script.

• 2 months later...

Hi, it is possible to make all of them with the same origins ?

I tried to make them AAF compatible but it seems that your missionary and cowgirl have different offsets for female. (cowgirl M&F 0,0,0 / MissionaryF 0,0,0 & MissionaryM 0,70,0)

Thanks for your efforts, your animations are great .

i just replaced the crazy missionary default that was included with earlier fourplay. I tweaked the alignment until they were aligned. perhaps it is catching the default alignment used either by the crazy anim missionary or the one used by fourplay.

I havent checked on cowgirl recently so I will work on that soon.

16 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Hi, it is possible to make all of them with the same origins ?

I tried to make them AAF compatible but it seems that your missionary and cowgirl have different offsets for female. (cowgirl M&F 0,0,0 / MissionaryF 0,0,0 & MissionaryM 0,70,0)

Thanks for your efforts, your animations are great .

ok I dont quite understand what you mean. do you mean the rig is off the origin of 0,0,0?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived