Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 10/14/2018 at 1:02 AM, maletoe said:

Vow of Nudity seems to be broken in 0.70b into being always draining.

Confirmed, here is a patch for that.

 

Edit: The patch mentioned here is integrated as of v0.70c and thus obsolete.

 

Link to post

i like the idea of that mod, it seems to combine several other mods into one(sort of), one esp. for someone like me, who always scratches the max. limit of active plugins, it is always a good thing to "save" some space for other plugins.

 

Link to post
44 minutes ago, McLude said:

Crime is not working in .70b, at least not for me. I set the fines and applied them to all holds. I have done a clean in SL and updated SLA, anything else? All other features seem to be working fine.

Please try disabling crimes and re-enabling them.

Link to post
2 hours ago, agent_hermit said:

Great mod!  One thing I am noticing is that the masturbation button rarely works even though the char is past the arousal threshold and the stats for gaining hp/mp/stam keep resetting to zero.

Already on my list of things to fix. (Appreciate the report anyway.)

Link to post
56 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

I'm getting crashes when I enter whiterun

You could send me a Papyrus log and tell me which features you are using, but it probably won't tell us anything and your crashes probably aren't related to Sexlab Adventures anyway.

Link to post
On 10/14/2018 at 2:57 PM, Teutonic said:

Please try disabling crimes and re-enabling them.

I tried that and tried reinstalling and crime still isn't working. Also sleep rape isn't working. I haven't heard anyone else complain so it must be me but both were working fine in 69b. I have not updated my game/skse/or anything else in about a month, if that makes any difference. edit; I'm using SSE. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, McLude said:

I tried that and tried reinstalling and crime still isn't working. Also sleep rape isn't working. I haven't heard anyone else complain so it must be me but both were working fine in 69b. I have not updated my game/skse/or anything else in about a month, if that makes any difference. edit; I'm using SSE. 

For sleep rape, you could try turning on debug notifications and then going to sleep to see if it shows anything why it isn't working. I assume normal rape is working though?

 

It is very difficult to find the problem if I don't know what exactly isn't working. I can only ask you to verify all the options are set correctly. Are NPCs able to report you, are the crimes set so you should get a crime? Which crimes are you trying to trigger? Are you sure you are in the correct hold? Are you wearing a collar? It may be necessary to create toggleable debug messages, just like for rape, to find the cause. 

 

I don't know in how far Oldrim and SSE behave differently, so I can't say if that has anything to do with it. 

Link to post

I was mistaken, sleep rape is working, it just hadn't triggered in awhile.

 

As for crime, I have fines set for all holds but I am not getting any fines no matter what I do. Everything else seems to be working. Tax system is working. I've tried with and without collars. 

 

screenshots of settings

 

Spoiler

ScreenShot125.png.7630606947752cbbd321bbe6b6d45329.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot131.png.021ed838de012c09a733c227fd9b22e8.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot132.png.1d70dab24b5ea33106cec3afc638b0f3.png

 

 

Link to post
41 minutes ago, McLude said:

I was mistaken, sleep rape is working, it just hadn't triggered in awhile.

 

As for crime, I have fines set for all holds but I am not getting any fines no matter what I do. Everything else seems to be working. Tax system is working. I've tried with and without collars. 

 

screenshots of settings

 

  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot125.png.7630606947752cbbd321bbe6b6d45329.png

  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot131.png.021ed838de012c09a733c227fd9b22e8.png

  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot132.png.1d70dab24b5ea33106cec3afc638b0f3.png

 

 

I can't see anything wrong with the settings, so I will release an update with debug messages asap. 

Link to post

Okay so I seem to have gotten it working. I went to Whiterun and started having sex with people, walking around nude, but no fines. Then I started enabling/disabling settings and having sex. And just as I was about to give up I got a $430 fine which would be nudity + sex, then my game crashed (unrelated I hope). So I will try again later and see how it goes. 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I see we lost the randomize crimes feature, was that on purpose? 

Somewhat. It needs to be rewritten for the new system and didn't make it. I have asked about the general interest in that feature, to evaluate if it should come back. There is also the question how exactly it should look like. How high can the fines get, and which parameters should the randomizer use? 

 

6 hours ago, McLude said:

Okay so I seem to have gotten it working. I went to Whiterun and started having sex with people, walking around nude, but no fines. Then I started enabling/disabling settings and having sex. And just as I was about to give up I got a $430 fine which would be nudity + sex, then my game crashed (unrelated I hope). So I will try again later and see how it goes. 

Strange. I will add some debug messages anyway. Would be great to find out what was causing your problems.

Link to post
9 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Somewhat. It needs to be rewritten for the new system and didn't make it. I have asked about the general interest in that feature, to evaluate if it should come back. There is also the question how exactly it should look like. How high can the fines get, and which parameters should the randomizer use? 

For my part, I was using it to basically randomize everything, and I would re-run it every 5 levels or so (or sometimes if I just felt like it). I feel like the system feels more oppressive if you are never quite sure what is or isn't legal and how much it would cost. 

 

My one wish that would make the system super duper cool would be some sort of immediate guard interaction if you entered a nudity required town while dressed. Could be as cool as like them strip searching you, or even if that isn't doable maybe something like when you shout too much and they tell you to stop instead they are like, "Hey, you can't run around here dressed like that! Take those clothes off now!" would also be cool. But some sort of forced greet interaction. :)

 

 

Link to post

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed/planned, but...

 

You have the possibility to invert crimes.  Can you arrange a faction check for crimes?

 

i.e. have public nudity be a crime for someone not in a slave/prisoner faction, but have it be a crime to wear clothes for people in a slave/prisoner faction?

Link to post
2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

For my part, I was using it to basically randomize everything, and I would re-run it every 5 levels or so (or sometimes if I just felt like it). I feel like the system feels more oppressive if you are never quite sure what is or isn't legal and how much it would cost. 

Fair point.

 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

My one wish that would make the system super duper cool would be some sort of immediate guard interaction if you entered a nudity required town while dressed. Could be as cool as like them strip searching you, or even if that isn't doable maybe something like when you shout too much and they tell you to stop instead they are like, "Hey, you can't run around here dressed like that! Take those clothes off now!" would also be cool. But some sort of forced greet interaction. :)

I absolutely agree. A forcegreet with consequences, ideally with a strip search is be something I would love to add. Even in non-nudity required towns, a strip search would make sense, especially if you are playing a thief type of character. They could send you to the jail and search you there, possibly taking advantage of you too. 

 

1 hour ago, Jayleia said:

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed/planned, but...

 

You have the possibility to invert crimes.  Can you arrange a faction check for crimes?

 

i.e. have public nudity be a crime for someone not in a slave/prisoner faction, but have it be a crime to wear clothes for people in a slave/prisoner faction?

Possible, no doubt. That is actually the reason why there is an option to not give fines if you are wearing a collar, the idea being a collared person would be identified as a slave (which is a bit softened up now I guess, since there is a collared/not collared crime now). Question is: Do slavery mods use such factions?

Link to post

So great to see this mod progressing again, and really looking forward to trying the new bits.

Thanks for the new version.

 

 

SD+ does put the player in a faction.

A quick glance at its factions in TES5Edit gives a pretty clear idea of how it works. It might also use the generic zaz factions, not sure about that.

 

There's _SDF_slave, that slaves are put in, and there's also a crime faction that the slavers have for crimes against them. It's opposed by a _SDF_slaverResistance faction, which is its enemy. There's also a "sex banned" faction for humanoid creatures considered ineligible for sex, which you might find useful.

 

DF doesn't seem to have any faction support. It has a master faction, but not one for slaves. If you get sold through SS, it might set the zaz faction, but I don't believe DF would ever clear it if you earned your freedom.

 

This can be fixed though...

 

 

Obviously, would be great if player could enable faction support, and then collared behaviour is handled by that:

  • Slave + Collar = legal
  • Non-slave + Collar = not-legal
  • Slave no Collar = not-legal (which may remind you of my discussion of "legal slave" back on DD beta forum).

Is that what you were planning?

 

 

 

Still hoping for a DF-oriented follower option that makes followers at least candidates for potentially being a rapist, if they meet whatever criteria you might impose (morality, arousal, opportunity), but never rapes followers. No mention of this in change notes, so I guess there's nothing like that yet?

 

Would also love to see features, like...

 

  • Allowed out at night, but only if accompanied by a follower.
  • Not allowed to wear armor.
  • Not allowed to carry weapons (at all). I'm guessing the existing armed-prohibition feature means an equipped weapon, but if not, I guess you did this already.
  • Not allowed to carry more money than <configured limit>. (Women don't have that kind of money, must be thief or whore).
  • Collared not allowed any money.
  • Not allowed to wear anything devious, unless collared (or in slave faction), because weirdos not permitted!
  • Mages are dangerous - casting any magic, even stoneskin or candlelight, gets you arrested.
  • Not allowed to enter city without a follower unless you own a house there (only whores would travel without bodyguards, so immediately fined for soliciting).

Any stuff along these lines would be great, hopefully the kind of things you were thinking of.

 

The money limit would be great for DF, and would be very funny if gold control could put you over the limit, so the follower makes you get arrested for laughs.

 

SLS has that thing where you can't leave the city without a follower, but it's too cut-and-dried and basically amounts to compulsory followers unless you use secret entrances.

I believe house ownership can be detected by checking quest statuses, but there's probably an easier way, like a faction.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...