Okay, I'm very sorry, but you were right, I'm retarded. I had enabled the nudity laws (my brain somehow reasoned that "nudity laws" meant "laws against nudity", not "mandatory nudity"). I knew what those options did. It's just that I had a momentary mindfuck at the moment while configuring lots of mods.

In any case, what I did notice is that at some point with the sleeping rape options enabled, I got thugs spawned around me, but they weren't aggressive. And by that I meant that they didn't even retaliate when I started killing them. This is weird because I've got no mods that would affect the aggressiveness of the enemies, other than using a calm spell on them or surrendering through SL Defeat, and it's only happening with the spawned thugs.

Okay, I've played around with the .63 version for some 10 - 12 hours, on a new save, now it's feedback time.

First things first, Teutonic, thank you very much for the mod! As far as I can say from the limited gameplay time and considering that individual load orders can lead to quite different mod experiences, it has been a largely bugfree show. No crashes, no stuck-up actors etc. All said, I've encountered two or three things that I assume are not working as planned, namely:

• When bandits spawn for a sleep rape event, they sometimes simply stand around, sandboxing peacefully  - no action. I think that has been mentioned by others already.
  • If the PC is accompanied by a follower or mount, those and the spawned bandits aggro and combat begins. This happened with Delphine and Esbern im Sky Haven Temple as well as a custom follower in White River Watch.
  • After the fadeout event following a rape, the screen stays blackened. First or third person view doesn't make a difference. Game continues, map and menues are accessible and displayed normally, but the PC sight remains dark even after the "return to consciousness" message popped up. This only happened during the last playthrough hour, not before, so other stuff from outside your mod may have interferred.

I think that's not a bad record for any 0.x version of a mod, nice work!

Things I would suggest/personally like to see:

• A way for the Nudity Law feature to apply to NPC as well. I'm not an immersion maniac, but a hold law that apparently only affects the player character but nobody else feels odd. Having to walk around, say, Whiterun in all-natural attire while the likes of Isolda or Arianne are clothed is just unfair! *sniff* ;) Olava the Feeble and other mature maidens, however, should be graciously excepted from such laws. Ahem.
  • Applying laws not just by hold but, say, by race could be fun. Ulfric's Eastmarch hold, for example, may allow only Nord females to be clothed, but force others - especially elves - to undress. Further finetuning locations could also be interesting, such as non-Orc females having to go bare-breasted while inside Orc strongholds.
  • Other spawns for the sleep event than just bandits. No idea if that is actually implemented already and I just happened to get only bandits by some ill fortune, but for the sake of variety, some other NPC types or even creatures would be welcome.

Nice mod so far, Teutonic, I'm quite interested in where you're going to take it in the future. Thanks!

Greetings,

I just wanted to post to:

-confirm Starbrow65's report regarding the fade-to-black not always fading back; I haven't been able to figure out a pattern of any kind on my own, but I may just not know what to look for or where and the only fix I've found is to reload the last save ( I am using SLFade to black, but that doesn't seem to cause problems the majority of the time)

-add that, while I had the "allow escape" option turned off on the rape page I had a string of instances where I'd see "You are going to be gangraped" the pc would be stripped and go down into the usual starting on-one-knee pose, and then just stand back up as if the rape were finished though no one appears and no animations trigger. So far, this has only happened with allow escape turned off, when I turned it back on everything went back to normal

-and lastly (don't know that this is a bug at all, just a bit odd maybe) I have had rapists travel great distances (eg: I waited for debug to do a check and find conditions not met, then fast traveled from Riverwood to High Hrothgar, went inside and got "Alvor is going to rape you" and sure enough, there he was, along with two Whiterun Gurads, Gerdur, Faendal, Hod and Stump the dog - it all ran smoothly enough, but, as I said, a bit odd)

--also thought it worth mentioning that it seems as if certain npcs get "fixated" (example, in one game Danica Pure-Spring was lead rapist half a dozen or so times, even traveling to Riverwood to start a rape twice in the course of just a couple of real hours of playing.)

Thanks again for all your work, great stuff this.

PS: a "suggestion" - not sure if it's realistic or easy peasy, but, I do like Starbrow65's racial modifier idea, I also think it might be nice to be able to set rape conditions by hold, for reasons similar to those in that post above, though for me, this would be extra fun, non-essential.

thanks

(edited to add a missing word or two)

Hi guys,

According to Teutonic's comment I came to figure SL Adventures can't recognize my followers because of Extensible Follower Framework.

Does somebody know how to make these two mods compatible? Or maybe I think wrong and different mod cause this, I'm not sure.

3 hours ago, Vithiss said:

-and lastly (don't know that this is a bug at all, just a bit odd maybe) I have had rapists travel great distances (eg: I waited for debug to do a check and find conditions not met, then fast traveled from Riverwood to High Hrothgar, went inside and got "Alvor is going to rape you" and sure enough, there he was, along with two Whiterun Gurads, Gerdur, Faendal, Hod and Stump the dog - it all ran smoothly enough, but, as I said, a bit odd)

do you run a lot of scripted mods??

this sounds like script lag (could be wrong), but if you use a lot of heavy papyrus usage mods (scripts) it can lag a bit (or a lot), but it is better 

that it actually did what it was supposed to though (instead of dumping scripts without finishing them).

When my character masturbate and drew attention to herself, the rapist came by, knock the character down, but they just stand there and the scene does not trigger. I was able to replicate this multiple times.

Normal rape through the conditions works fine (with the exception of followers but that's because I'm using EFF and I'm sure you'll need a patch for that), but rape from masturbation doesn't seems to work well atm

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, valcon767 said:

do you run a lot of scripted mods??

this sounds like script lag (could be wrong), but if you use a lot of heavy papyrus usage mods (scripts) it can lag a bit (or a lot), but it is better 

that it actually did what it was supposed to though (instead of dumping scripts without finishing them).

That is possible. I honestly don't know how to judge script-load vs my computer's capacities other than (to show just how deeply ignorant I can be about some things) sometimes my computer starts getting louder, I press ESC wait a minute or two and it quiets down again then I resume playing. And it does say something for the quality of the mods here on LL that they did work anyway in this and other instances.

Thanks

well one way to judge for a player is to look at a mod where you (more or less) know the affects it should apply.

example

i use Cursed Loot, and one way i can use to figure out if i am pushing my setup is if i open a chest and 30 seconds later i see that it was a "trapped chest"

because now i get the affects.  that is bad script lag.   normal for me is to open a chest and get the "trap effects" in 1-3 (5 max) seconds.

now some mods tend to be heavy on usage at default settings, but if toned down a bit run fine (Creature Framework) for most people.

if you think it might be script lag happening, one thing you can do is go through all your MCM and tone down settings.  increase timers so that they

fire less often, decrease range settings so that searches take less time and cover a smaller area, some mods have a "light" mode and you can try

that for those) or even turn off optional parts that you don't like (or can live without at least).

while the game's engine can do a lot (depending on system specs and ini settings), the more you ask it to do the more likely it is to either lag or just start 

dumping processes (stack dumps) and this (stack dumps) is bad and most times you will not be able to tell it happened while in game.

how long it takes for effects to show up varies from system to system.  one suggestion i would make is to figure out what "normal" is for your system.

play with a very light order with a mod you want to keep long term, and learn how long it "should" take for its effects to show up as a normal baseline.

doing this will give you a "feel" for what "normal" is (for your system), and then you have something to judge against to see when it gets bad.

i use Cursed Loot as my personal baseline, so i know how long it "should" take to fire, and if i start seeing it take 2-3 times as long (or more) consistently, i know

i added something or did some adjusting that is causing the lag and it is time to figure out what i did that is causing it.

now if my time for it to trigger has increased but not doubled or tripled i know i am causing lag but depending on what i added i have to make a judgement

call - is the increase in lag worth what i added??.  

in the end it will always come down to a personal choice - is what i added worth the price i pay to add it??  and that is a question each person has to answer for 

themselves.

valcon767,

thanks for your reply. I already do some MCM adjusting (Adventure's Rape scan is set to 60 sec, for example) and the lag I have comes and goes, but I don't want to highjack the thread.

I did have another instance that leads me to believe that this is as intended behavior: rape event outside the Old Hrolden Inn included Banning from Markarth stables and I hadn't been to Markarth for several real hours/four game days, and everything was running fine. Banning had also entered Markarth from the stables to join a rape so I'm now thinking that the search casts a wide net.... which is nice in fact.

Thanks again

On 18.2.2018 at 6:29 PM, Skyrimfloo said:

In any case, what I did notice is that at some point with the sleeping rape options enabled, I got thugs spawned around me, but they weren't aggressive. And by that I meant that they didn't even retaliate when I started killing them. This is weird because I've got no mods that would affect the aggressiveness of the enemies, other than using a calm spell on them or surrendering through SL Defeat, and it's only happening with the spawned thugs.

It's because I kinda borked the way those guys are calmed, I'll go over that again.

On 18.2.2018 at 7:13 PM, Starbrow65 said:
  • When bandits spawn for a sleep rape event, they sometimes simply stand around, sandboxing peacefully  - no action. I think that has been mentioned by others already.
  • If the PC is accompanied by a follower or mount, those and the spawned bandits aggro and combat begins. This happened with Delphine and Esbern im Sky Haven Temple as well as a custom follower in White River Watch.

This seems to be related to the above issue.

• After the fadeout event following a rape, the screen stays blackened. First or third person view doesn't make a difference. Game continues, map and menues are accessible and displayed normally, but the PC sight remains dark even after the "return to consciousness" message popped up. This only happened during the last playthrough hour, not before, so other stuff from outside your mod may have interferred.

Not sure right now how this happens. I suppose you did not recognize a pattern here?

• A way for the Nudity Law feature to apply to NPC as well. I'm not an immersion maniac, but a hold law that apparently only affects the player character but nobody else feels odd. Having to walk around, say, Whiterun in all-natural attire while the likes of Isolda or Arianne are clothed is just unfair! *sniff* ;) Olava the Feeble and other mature maidens, however, should be graciously excepted from such laws. Ahem.
  • Applying laws not just by hold but, say, by race could be fun. Ulfric's Eastmarch hold, for example, may allow only Nord females to be clothed, but force others - especially elves - to undress. Further finetuning locations could also be interesting, such as non-Orc females having to go bare-breasted while inside Orc strongholds.

I have always wanted to apply it to NPCs as well, but never got around to it and don't yet know how either. But it is planned. Applying it on a per-race basis would be nice, although this would only make sense as soon as it applies to NPCs. The MCM might kind of escalate though when you have to set it up per hold per race.

• Other spawns for the sleep event than just bandits. No idea if that is actually implemented already and I just happened to get only bandits by some ill fortune, but for the sake of variety, some other NPC types or even creatures would be welcome.

That is planned and some are actually already implemented:

Spoiler

Falmers in Falmer Caves and Draugr in Draugr Crypts.

15 hours ago, Vithiss said:

I did have another instance that leads me to believe that this is as intended behavior: rape event outside the Old Hrolden Inn included Banning from Markarth stables and I hadn't been to Markarth for several real hours/four game days, and everything was running fine. Banning had also entered Markarth from the stables to join a rape so I'm now thinking that the search casts a wide net.... which is nice in fact.

This is not intended. The "net" is actually relatively small for performance reasons. What seems to be going on is that an NPC tries to rape you and fails, but is not cleared from the potential rapists. Then, when an attack does trigger, they pop up. Perhaps I could implement an option later that allows random NPCs from around Skyrim to appear out of nowhere when you get raped and take part in it, but for now I'd rather with this so it does not cause any issues with quests, NPCs not being where they should be, etc.

I suppose you did not recognize a pattern here?

Afraid not. Like I said, it only happened twice towards the end of that test playthrough, never before in about 10-12 hours. Twice is not much to recognise a pattern. Sorry.

I have always wanted to apply it to NPCs as well, but never got around to it and don't yet know how either. But it is planned.

Nice to know, but I can imagine it might be tricky. Doesn't Slaverun have some mechanic to force-undress NPC? I'm not sure since I don't like playing with DD mods, so I don't know Slaverun from experience, but if I'm right, maybe you could get inspiration there. Or Kenyoka (sp?) might offer advice.

I've uninstalled your mod since I wanted to return to my main playthrough, but if it's any help I can give it another run during the coming weekend. I'll also certainly test any new version you publish. Thumbs up for achievement so far! :smile:

Thanks for your response Teutonic.

that makes sense, I just didn't know how it worked. Based on the Banning example, and the earlier one I mentioned with Danica Pure-Spring leading 4 of 5 rapes all over Whiterun hold, it would seem that once they don't get cleared they stay not-cleared for a while sometimes, in case that helps.

EDIT: I think it's safe enough to say that, since I'm the only one having this, that it's something in my game gone awry. Assuming that it had to do with script lag, as suggested before, and seeing as my game started to misbehave more and in more ways, I deleted that game, took out a few mods, and am starting a new game. 

Thanks again

Praise: I LOVE that you have a debuff for being covered in cum. Very few mods do that, and when I asked Feliks to make one for me and he tried, he could never figure out how to tell if the player swam in water to remove the cum debuff properly, something about Sexlab not properly flagging when it removes semen or something. I love spunk debuffs! Those used to be part of Lovers ... Lovers something from Oblivion, your Wisdom, Int, etc, all went down the tubes, but your Charisma went through the roof for being spunk-soaked in that game.

Random Request:

Some way to configure the sperm debuff. <3 Either increase/decrease the strength or... what the effect is, or -something-. Very few people toy with that, and I've been having fun.

It goes well with Dibellan Defender, because a speech debuff means it lowers your DEFENSES in that mod! Just generally weakens you, because your Speechcraft determines all your buffs in that recent nude-play mod.

I just started playing with this but I keep getting nudity crime when I'm wearing clothes. Whether it's vanilla armors or custom armors I keep getting that pesky nudity crime every time a guard seems me. Is it because I'm not wearing a helmet? I checked Aroused and it recognizes my armors as being not naked so I have no idea what's going on

21 hours ago, Teutonic said:
On 18.2.2018 at 8:13 PM, Starbrow65 said:

Not sure right now how this happens. I suppose you did not recognize a pattern here?

I also have this problem. It started to happen after a sleep rape event and then it simply wouldn't go away. I tried to reload a save where that has already happened and once the reload fixed the issue, but other times the reload didn't help. I noticed that after the sleep event, when this problem started,  the last page (debug?) of the MCM says that a script is running. I tried the "boot" button on the same MCM page but it didn't help either. This is not much but I hope this will help to hunt this bug down.

1 hour ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

I just started playing with this but I keep getting nudity crime when I'm wearing clothes. Whether it's vanilla armors or custom armors I keep getting that pesky nudity crime every time a guard seems me. Is it because I'm not wearing a helmet? I checked Aroused and it recognizes my armors as being not naked so I have no idea what's going on

If the holds nudity law is checked in the sexcrime section then you must be naked in that hold or you get the fine, if its unchecked then you get fined when naked.

3 hours ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

You are not the first to be confused. 

When you activate the mod, the bounty randomizer kicks in and randomizes the bounties and nudity laws. Should I make it so it only randomizes bounties, not nudity laws to eliminate the confusion? Or not randomize at all? What do you guys think?

26 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

When you activate the mod, the bounty randomizer kicks in and randomizes the bounties and nudity laws

26 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

What do you guys think?

My suggestion is to switch both OFF by default.

As soon as the player wants it, it can be actively switched on.

(Idea for later: Make a guard forcegreet the player and tell him about "Some fabricated scam which would put him in jail, but luckly the guards have honor and sense of justice. So there is no bounty/law. But if the PC goes to the wise MCM elder .... " something like this :classic_blush:)

In my world this "I start and I do 1000 things in the background" together with "And I don't care whether the player thinks the timing is right" troublesome.

We have many good mods, regrettably too many with the above behaviour. It makes starting a new game a special olympic challenge. And mostly not pleasant but rather time consuming not to spoil the virgin new game with something unintended :classic_unsure:

Exactly for that I suggest always a delayed start and an on/off switch if we have a MCM. I like to point to Cheskos Campfire/Frostfall as a nice example.

For the initial settings, I prefer either a choice of predefined difficulty-combinations by the author (but this is much work for the author) or an ALL-OFF setting.

Not to get me wrong: I LIKE the randomizer! But my point is about the timing WHEN to do the job. :classic_wink:

9 hours ago, Yuni said:

Praise: I LOVE that you have a debuff for being covered in cum. Very few mods do that, and when I asked Feliks to make one for me and he tried, he could never figure out how to tell if the player swam in water to remove the cum debuff properly, something about Sexlab not properly flagging when it removes semen or something. I love spunk debuffs! Those used to be part of Lovers ... Lovers something from Oblivion, your Wisdom, Int, etc, all went down the tubes, but your Charisma went through the roof for being spunk-soaked in that game.

Random Request:

Some way to configure the sperm debuff. <3 Either increase/decrease the strength or... what the effect is, or -something-. Very few people toy with that, and I've been having fun.

It goes well with Dibellan Defender, because a speech debuff means it lowers your DEFENSES in that mod! Just generally weakens you, because your Speechcraft determines all your buffs in that recent nude-play mod.

I actually need to double check whether it recognizes the PC washed herself. Do you have concrete ideas what the buffs/debuffs could be? I imagine an MCM section where there is a toggle option on the left where you can activate/deactivate the feature and a slider on the right, ranging from some negative value to a positive one.

I'd let the player decide, unless you can make a check for player enslaved. I use the your mod set with no nudity bounties, follower prevents rape, and a covered bounty mostly as a gold sink. I'm also using Pet Project, but before I was married to my follower, I was getting killed with bounties, and spending a whole lot of time in prisons. 

BTW, great mod, thank you so much for sharing!

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I actually need to double check whether it recognizes the PC washed herself. Do you have concrete ideas what the buffs/debuffs could be? I imagine an MCM section where there is a toggle option on the left where you can activate/deactivate the feature and a slider on the right, ranging from some negative value to a positive one.

As for concrete ideas, yes, there are a number of things that could work for it.
+\- Max Magicka
+\- Magicka Regen
+\- Max Stamina

+\- Stamina Regen
+\- the level of a given skill. (Speech, one-handed, destruction, whatever)
+\- the rate at which skills increase (like the aroused debuff from sexlab aroused, or the well rested buff from the normal game)
+\- Arousal (exposure) over time (the player could find it hot that they're sticky, or could find it disgusting)

Most other soft stats (like defense) could be affected by armor skill of that type going down, etc.

I mention PLUSES as well as minuses, because players could use it for role play purposes.
Like they're trying to play a mage, so they're a horny bimbo if they're bukkake'd and sticky, having trouble concentrating (worse magic skills/stats), but their horniness makes them more fun to talk to (more speech)

Or any number of other variants.

All of those come to mind. Do remember to have the value marked so that it recovers when the effect ends.

All just suggestions. c: I MIGHT have a sexual debuff fetish~

There are less ABSTRACT values to edit in this game, compared to Oblivion. Oblivion had strength, wisdom, intelligence, charisma, etc.
In this game it boils down to the primary attributes (health/stamina/magicka), any skill, defensive stats like damageresist (armor), elemental/magical resistances, and the damage output of attack types (unarmed, 1hand/2hand, spells, bows).
I suppose shopping prices? That's a function of speech.