[WIP] Cum Overlays , -BETA- Facials & Body (looksmenu facials tints)

1 hour ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

I know nothing about scripting or the current creation kit for fallout, but could I suggest possibly coding a potential orgasm mechanic to mimic the effect of firing a gun on the player?

Or if there is a link between a gun-impact effect on the player w/decals with taking damage, and seeing if that's a way to connect it to an orgasm mechanic?

I really don't know too much about what I'm saying but I figure it's a start. 

That was my first thought too, but I'm primarily a texture modder so I have no idea if it's possible or if there's a more simple solution.

I did take a look at whether damage played a role by using grenades and adjusted impact data, but it didn't seem to work in that case either.

Since Polistiro has a goal of making it apply textures contextually, I figured I'd share what I'd found since the decal systems use of texture sets would be useful to that end if it could be made to work.

28 minutes ago, tehuti181 said:

That was my first thought too, but I'm primarily a texture modder so I have no idea if it's possible or if there's a more simple solution.

I did take a look at whether damage played a role by using grenades and adjusted impact data, but it didn't seem to work in that case either.

Since Polistiro has a goal of making it apply textures contextually, I figured I'd share what I'd found since the decal systems use of texture sets would be useful to that end.

I've been very interested in this as well.  The texture overlay applications as a framework.  I'm a big fan of SlaveTats (Skyrim), and I've had the idea and been asked a few times to create something like that (or port SlaveTats) for Fallout 4.  My reservation on doing this is the duplication of features with what LooksMenu overlays are doing right now.

SlaveTats uses RaceMenu (or NiOverrides) to apply overlays on the player - and was created by expired6978.  LooksMenu has the same feature, created by same author - but the method of application is different, using different files.  I assume this is game engine based.  Further, I assume that the Racemenu method is either not possible currently or at least hasn't been created for LooksMenu.  That means we're more or less "stuck" with glowing or semi-glowing, or very dark texture overlays with FO4 at the moment.

I, and others, have tried to work out a great deal of settings in BGSM and BGEM files with LooksMenu and have achieved decent if not good results in game.  They aren't perfect and can't be changed color within the game - but expired6978 says that's coming sometime in the future (Skyrim method).

And so we wait on that.

As far as the SlaveTats porting - it's more or less of a framework and in-game management system for both modders to apply, keep track of, and remove tattoos from actors via APIs.  But also the player can use it to add/remove and change colors of tattoos on themselves or any actor.

FO4 could use something like this, but without the color changing property, this would do exactly what LooksMenu already does.

As an example of this - I am working on a Body Damage overlay set.  This would behave and look similar to the face damage/blemish options in the base game.  Using LooksMenu and creating the texture and materials files is straight forward enough.  However to get them to look realistic normal and spec maps are needed.  BGSM files are the seemingly better option for this, but the game engine is crashing when LooksMenu applies these with normal and spec maps.  I'm still trying to work through the exact cause, but they look terrible without normal/spec maps (look like fake cuts/scars tattooed on).  BGEM files, being effect files don't have the right settings/color options to actually affect a multi-color overlay - so they can't be used here.

I think myself, Polistiro and others would be open to collaboration here - if anyone has any suggestions on improving the current method we're providing these overlays! 

Maybe.... A temporary way may be to use a transparent "outfit" (nif with bgsm and bgem). I don't know how "More armors slots" mod works but it should be a solution for this method. For colors there is the color remapping index method  (part 2).

Have you noticed the male animation problem with facials mod reported in precedent posts?

Is this animation/other bugs only happening with the facial.esp? Does the body overlays work without issue?

What I did was, extracted the facial textures and just renamed them and replaced some overlays I already had via that looks menu mod. Works fine.

But the body one is pretty hardcore -- don't want to do all of that. So if it works without issue, I'll load it up! :smile:

5 hours ago, Polistiro said:

I think body overlays mod is safe, no bug reported yet.

Thanks. Body stuff seems to be working without any bugs.

I have a question though -

Many of the overlays for the body (not the facials) seem to be very transparent. So much so that I need to apply the same overlay on top of each other multiple times to get a desirable effect. Transparency is good, and it's what makes this mod 100% better than that MS-Paint-hack-job that comes with Four-Play -- but it's just way too much on some of the overlays.

Applying the same overlay one or two times to make an effect is more apparent is nice, which means if I want it a little more transparent I can just use the one layer; but some of them I needed to apply 3 ~ 4 times to make it desirable.

off the top of my head since my game is closed, I think the biggest offenders are the butt 1~2 and kidney 1~2.

If you're taking requests, because your work is wonderful - is there any cum overlays that you can make apply to the legs, feet, arms and hands?

Thank you for your hard work.

2 hours ago, Honesty said:

Thanks. Body stuff seems to be working without any bugs.

I have a question though -

Many of the overlays for the body (not the facials) seem to be very transparent. So much so that I need to apply the same overlay on top of each other multiple times to get a desirable effect. Transparency is good, and it's what makes this mod 100% better than that MS-Paint-hack-job that comes with Four-Play -- but it's just way too much on some of the overlays.

Applying the same overlay one or two times to make an effect is more apparent is nice, which means if I want it a little more transparent I can just use the one layer; but some of them I needed to apply 3 ~ 4 times to make it desirable.

off the top of my head since my game is closed, I think the biggest offenders are the butt 1~2 and kidney 1~2.

If you're taking requests, because your work is wonderful - is there any cum overlays that you can make apply to the legs, feet, arms and hands?

Thank you for your hard work.

I second this

Maybe it's a light problem, with high luminosity texture disappears. You may edit bgem file with more alpha (first tab in material editor)

New textures for legs, you can replace an other one (just rename legs _d and _n .dds to an other texture name you don't like) Legs.zip

For butts you can replace with these textures (sames textures but less transparent): Butt-1&2_d.zip

Textures folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\overlays\CumNWealth\"

Which other textures are too transparent need to be superposed? (to make a patch)

Just chiming in with some additional info.

I noticed some of the overlays were "barely there" in my game as well. I looked at the BGEM files and noticed that the anal material was using a yellowish base color(255, 255, 236) while the dim ones were using med grey(128, 128, 128) as the base. I changed some to the yellow base and they were immediately more visible. I still need to adjust the base colour scaling a bit to get them all normalized, but it would be a far "cheaper" solution than @Polistiro having to muck about with the actual .dds textures.

I'll have to revert my edits and try the new textures to see which solution "appears" better.

3 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Maybe it's a light problem, with high luminosity texture disappears. You may edit bgem file with more alpha (first tab in material editor)

New textures for legs, you can replace an other one (just rename legs _d and _n .dds to an other texture name you don't like) Legs.zip

For butts you can replace with these textures (sames textures but less transparent): Butt-1&2_d.zip

Textures folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\overlays\CumNWealth\"

Which other textures are too transparent need to be superposed? (to make a patch)

You're the best.

Thank you for the leg stuff!

You wouldn't happen to also make them for the feet also, could you? I replaced the kidney 1's with the legs, and would probbaly replace kdiney2 with the feet ones if you could do them.

And it does depend on the lighting too of course; when it gets darker, or in less bloom-y/bright environments, they are more noticeable.

For me, they could all use an extra boost (not a big deal adding a duplicate layer though - not complaining and very thankful - just letting you know) -- but the butt 1 and 2 was the "worst" -- maybe the belly ones can get another look over if you can.

Last but not least, since you seem pretty awesome at this; if you are ever considering making a third mod (facials, body and now...!) would you ever consider making a bruise/light blood/markings overlay? I know we're getting into more fetish-y stuff here, but would go great with this mod :smile:

On 1/26/2018 at 8:32 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

Ah yes, alliterative word plays are the best!  The Skryim version is named: (ScocLB) Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake SEXLAB Edition.  I think you can do better!

CotC is good.

Money Shots of the Commonwealth?  MSotC...  :smile:

In terms of integrating - check out @vinfamy's community patch 2.6.1 - this mod is hooking in to the Four-Play framework to apply an overlay at the end of the animation.  You could use the same hooks to override and apply your overlays.  Vinfamy noted at one point (not sure where this is on the priority list) that contextual cum textures were being considered.  So face/chest for oral animations, belly/pelvis for vaginal, butt/back for anal, etc.

Just browsing through the comments looking for a link - this mod cannot call and apply looksmenu overlays, right? Only .dds files?

I'm assuming that's correct, simply because if it could, a SlaveTats system wouldve been achieved by now, right?

11 hours ago, Honesty said:

would you ever consider making a bruise/light blood/markings overlay?

AWP3RATOR is already working on it.

On 17/02/2018 at 2:07 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

I am working on a Body Damage overlay set

-

12 hours ago, DominusKaine said:

anal material was using a yellowish base color(255, 255, 236) while the dim ones were using med grey(128, 128, 128)

Some were for test. They are normally blanc. The yellow one was an old attempt for color version. As you said near blanc colors is better (and need less alpha value).

I'll may opacify all others dds files if they  looking better like this.

6 hours ago, Polistiro said:

AWP3RATOR is already working on it.

Oh sweet!

Also, I know I had already asked this 2~3 times, and you don't owe me a reply/explanation -- but any hopes on getting some cum overlays for the feet? My bad if that's something you really aren't into and thus want to spend your time on other things. Now that you have graced us with the legs, I am just hoping for the feet overlays for that final icing on the cake :smile:

12 hours ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

Just browsing through the comments looking for a link - this mod cannot call and apply looksmenu overlays, right? Only .dds files?

I'm assuming that's correct, simply because if it could, a SlaveTats system wouldve been achieved by now, right?

I haven't quite dug through all of it yet, but either Four-Play or the Community Patch are adding overlays to the player when a scene ends, then clearing them on a timer.  They could be using LooksMenu overlays, or doing it using another method.  It's on my list to investigate.  I was/am interested in bringing a SlaveTats like mod to the Commonwealth, as a framework with APIs such that modders could easily apply, remove, or manage overlays on actors.  I'm just not sure how it's being done in Fallout 4 right now, I need some additional research time.

SlaveTats could be irrelevant now in Fallout if LooksMenu already has the APIs ready to go.  It certainly already has the menus, etc.  Perhaps a nicer MCM style menu would be more compatible, but the key is the components may already be in place.

The first version of the Body Damage mod would just be the overlays.  In V2, I had planned to look in to damage thresholds or locational damage to drive which overalys are shown, and in which areas.  This tends to get complicated quickly - but I believe we can detect at least registry on 4 limbs, the head, and torso - as the base game has damage indicators for these areas.

Anyway - just some ramblings on unrelated stuff :smile:

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

For fun, this file is a patch (test) to add female hands (new) in white only. Overwrite overlays.json Female_Hands_Patch.7z

Nobody report transparency problems or other... They are perfect?

For male standing animation for female, i don't understand, my female character animations are normal.

Wow. Thank you for the hands!! 

She’s almost complete ... wouldn’t be working on a few gooey ones for the feet, would you? :3. I’ll upload some pictures in a bit/later. 

Legs with feet. You can replace old legs this this one it adds feet. (not exactly the same) LegsWithFeet.zip

On 21/02/2018 at 8:08 PM, Honesty said:

I’ll upload some pictures in a bit/later

Thanks. (Here or in sexy screens section)

For fun I tried an outfit version and it works perfectly (exactly look like body with bgem), i will try to add bgsm for opacity in light.

On 2/22/2018 at 12:36 PM, Polistiro said:

Legs with feet. You can replace old legs this this one it adds feet. (not exactly the same) LegsWithFeet.zip

Thanks. (Here or in sexy screens section)

For fun I tried an outfit version and it works perfectly (exactly look like body with bgem), i will try to add bgsm for opacity in light.

You're the best. Thanks for everything.

Do'h ..after all my pictures I forgot to do a "before" segment ... She's so pretty with the non-bloody nose, lip, and bruised up face :frown:

EDIT: Depending on your monitor size, you may need to individually click to view the image on the slideshow, maximize the picture, and F11 your screen, as the resolution of these are 2560x1400

EDIT: 2 there you go. Sloppy quick pic in the middle of a convo with an NPC .. for pre-splat reference :smile:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Fallout4 2018-02-24 14-43-09.png

this doesnt seem to work on custom race characters, even though my custom race character just uses a normal Atomic beauty body, nothign special, it is just the face that requires the custom race.

is it possible you can turn this facial/body overlay into something that you can equip on the character instead?

I'm stuck with the outfit version.

I made a transparent entire body outfit with bgem overlay but i can't manage it to use my body texture (bgsm)

It always display the default cbbe body under my outfit instead of the edited one.

The only way to display my this body texture is to replace the default dds (edit female default bgsm won't works too).

The nif is composed of an transparent outfit (bgem) and cbbe body. The outfit part works. The cbbe body part was edited to refer to my bgsm and my textures. It's this part who won't work.... Any idea?

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.b43836cf2107525dee8ba59724584c1f.JPG

67 BSShaderTextureSet refer to dds i want display instead of cbbe ones...

Otherwise it is possible to make a nif with two entire transparent body parts superimposed? (one to use bgsm and one bgem). By this way each one can keep his own body texture...

I tried this solution but (in nifskope) i can't transform BSLightingShaderProperty into BSEffectShaderProperty or when i copy from an other outfit, when i paste this branch into an other nif the branch is pasted at the root like 0NiNode (scene root 0) (need insert bseff.... before paste branch)

Sadly like ever said body overlays disappears in high luminosity. (you can try to place same overlays several times to opacify)

It's one of the reasons why i'm trying to make "body outfit".

I made one what works but it' not my nif file (zipsuit) and i'm trying to make my own nif file (won't works :confused: ).

When equipped in high luminosity overlays disappears too but under it there is a white texture on body (replace cbbe dds)

I can't release them because authorizations.

This Nif is made like this:

cbbe body "outfit" (for bgsm, cbbe body texture edited)

transparent zipsuit with bseffectshaderproperty (for bgem overlay released)

To release it i must make my own nif with two transparent layers to don't use textures and meshes from overs modders. All my attempts to do this failed...

EDIT: Success... Just needs some adjustments maybe due to mesh superimposition or materials...