[WIP] Cum Overlays , -BETA- Facials & Body (looksmenu facials tints)

4 hours ago, Polistiro said:

The problem is that that texture is a simple dds applied as spell, none effects allowed

If it's just a DDS then it should be easy enough to replace the current DDS that is applied with 4play. Will have a play around if you allow it when you release.

I allow all kind of modifications and integration you want without restrictions or permissions. I  just prefer that work stay here on LL.

22 minutes ago, Silk said:

If it's just a DDS then it should be easy enough to replace the current DDS that is applied with 4play. Will have a play around if you allow it when you release.

This dds is here \Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\four_play\CumVaginalOralAnal.dds

I think no transparency or gloss effects are allowed...

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Well we probably will want different colors and maybe glowing for ghouls, bots and other creatures later

All is ready for this, the problem is to make it accessible. The overlay list may very long (~100 entries) uselessly. Maybe 1 Normal /  Glowing  / 1 Color .

Bgem files are customable.

18 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

I allow all kind of modifications and integration you want without restrictions or permissions. I  just prefer that work stay here on LL.

This dds is here \Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\four_play\CumVaginalOralAnal.dds

Thank you for the permission to play around with it good sir! Will have a tinker when you're done. If anything they will be an amazing alternative! And of course, wouldn't dream of taking them further than LL

Here are uploads for the body parts for tests and advices.

CumNWealth_Body_edition_N without glowing and color

CumNWealth_Body_edition_N.7z

CumNWealth_Body_edition_NGC with glowing and color

CumNWealth_Body_edition_NCG.7z

As you can see file size difference is insignificant...

Fast modification tutorial for bgem files: With MATERIAL EDITOR by ousnius (special thanks)

General tab:
Alpha value >> texture transparency / opacity
Environnement mask scale >> Glossyness
Grayscale to palette color >> Glowing effect when ticked

Material tab:
Empty, bgEm files

Effect tab:
Grayscale texture >> Choose glowing color here (yellow, green, cyan, pink, white ... provided)
Effect lightning enable >> Glowing effect
Base color >> Choose color here when glowing is off
Base color scale >> Shining / Glowing force

8 hours ago, Polistiro said:

All is ready for this, the problem is to make it accessible. The overlay list may very long (~100 entries) uselessly. Maybe 1 Normal /  Glowing  / 1 Color .

I'd just do 1 Normal, and maybe for creatures black, yellow, brown, glowing green, glowing red, glowing blue, glowing pink, glowing purple.

We should perhaps had a difference between male and female cum, make the male cum more obvious milky whitish and female more watery?

So is there an intention to release these as .dds files to replace the FourPlay cum textures in addition to overlays?

It seems the Overlays can't be triggered and while I can find use for this mod, I'd find it tedious after a while to use looksmenu to change the overlays constantly.

If my understanding is correct, the .dds files, if made and released, wouldn't look the same either as the overlays, right?

I forgot this instruction: In terminal tape

slm player 1

Exit terminal to use menu. The overlays are in Body section.

For the black color i never succeeded made one (maybe my dds files are too transparent or must be black TESTED). For the overs colors i let you experiment ;) (Grayscale texture + nigh Base color = fluorescent ; dark Base color make transparent texture ...).

Okay, mixed up all the Body textures into one image to use for the 4Play texture. Results aren't too bad, but seeing as we don't have a _n to add to make them look as good as your originals polistrio, it's probably going to be  the best that I can do.

Can't change the face ones - I think those are locked away in an archive that I can't open.

Funny thing though - even lands on my poor lasses pipboy!

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

If you want  facial textures, this is an archived version. Bae extractor do the job too. Facials.zip

The original location of these dds files is: ..../data/textures/actors/characters/facials/

In edited fourplay main esp, vinfamy call dds as spell . No effects can be applied so no transparency, no gloss ...

It's for this reason that pipboy is painted, entire body (outfits also) is "painted" . I think it's possible to edit main.esp and tick body only for this problem. Personally i laughed when i seen the last picture.

Must admit, giggled a fair bit when the 1st picture happened too! Wasn't complaining :tongue:  And by archive, I was on about the one for Four play - figured out how to open yours with BAE, but the problem I'm having is getting hold and modifying the facial one for Four play. Just doesn't seem to be there, or it is hidden inside an archive that I can't seem to open. Odd.

But if the actual effect is done via a spell, rather than a character overlay, then I am assuming that it is something baked into the engine itself?
If it's the mod, and the spell is being used to get the effect, then might it not be able to be changed via a script? So we can have your amazing textures with gloss and transparency!!
If it's the mod and there is no other way to call the effect up then we are a little screwed, especially if the lack of gloss or transparency is baked directly into the engine itself.

Nevermind me, just musing at this point in time, great work on all of this!

I made this ti incite someone to try an integration into fourplay.

I don't know if it's possible but this certainly need to be triggered by an over way than spell (like poisoning effect).

I don't know also if overlays can be triggered by script. Maybe this command exist, maybe not. I sought a mod that trigger overlays with game event without success.

On 2/12/2018 at 9:19 AM, Polistiro said:

Do you remember if SexLab for Skyrim had glowing cum textures? The same textures from SexLab actually work with Four Play Community Patch. But it seems to glow even in the dark.

2 hours ago, shazhete said:

i didn't verify (have it installed also) but maybe in this case we have to merge esp.

My mod adds a category in face menu so it mustn't overwrite compendium... (I'll verify this later)

It's a test version, i think i don't update this mod before i known how to make it compatible with four-play. Anyone else can do this at my stead.

On 2/14/2018 at 11:01 AM, SimsSims111 said:

Not sure if its an Issue on my end or not, but after activating the "Facial" esp the standing animation gets changed to this one. After deactivating the esp it's reverted back to Vanilla. Just thought I'd let you know in case it's not just me with that happening...

20180214185412_1.jpg

It happens to me as well with the facial version. It makes all ladies have male animations

These look great Polistiro, keep up the good work!

On 2/13/2018 at 12:20 PM, Silk said:

But if the actual effect is done via a spell, rather than a character overlay, then I am assuming that it is something baked into the engine itself?
If it's the mod, and the spell is being used to get the effect, then might it not be able to be changed via a script? So we can have your amazing textures with gloss and transparency!!
If it's the mod and there is no other way to call the effect up then we are a little screwed, especially if the lack of gloss or transparency is baked directly into the engine itself.

The cum is applied as an on-hit "effect shader" which does not support specular or normal maps, and will glow no matter what. You'll generally see these types of effects on the player model when you're burning, poisoned or another buff/malady is applied.

I've been fiddling around with it, and it occurred to me that it might be possible to apply the effect via impact decals using the cum "explosion" in a similar way that bullet hits apply blood to the player. After some experimenting, it seems like explosions and projectiles cannot apply these to the player through impact sets, but they can apply them to the ground (for example cum drip/splatter effects). Only weapons seem to be able to apply these on-player decals, but I'm not sure how that could be made to work.

1 minute ago, tehuti181 said:

These look great Polistiro, keep up the good work!

The cum is applied as an on-hit "effect shader" which does not support specular or normal maps, and will glow no matter what. You'll generally see these types of effects on the player model when you're burning, poisoned or another buff/malady is applied.

I've been fiddling around with it, and it occurred to me that it might be possible to apply the effect via impact decals using the cum "explosion" in a similar way that bullet hits apply blood to the player. After some experimenting, it seems like explosions and projectiles cannot apply these to the player through impact sets, but they can apply them to the ground (for example cum drip/splatter effects). Only weapons seem to be able to apply these on-player decals, and I wouldn't know where to begin using that information to make this work.

I know nothing about scripting or the current creation kit for fallout, but could I suggest possibly coding a potential orgasm mechanic to mimic the effect of firing a gun on the player?

Or if there is a link between a gun-impact effect on the player w/decals with taking damage, and seeing if that's a way to connect it to an orgasm mechanic?

I really don't know too much about what I'm saying but I figure it's a start.