[WIP] Cum Overlays , -BETA- Facials & Body (looksmenu facials tints)

Ah yes, alliterative word plays are the best!  The Skryim version is named: (ScocLB) Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake SEXLAB Edition.  I think you can do better!

CotC is good.

Money Shots of the Commonwealth?  MSotC...  :smile:

In terms of integrating - check out @vinfamy's community patch 2.6.1 - this mod is hooking in to the Four-Play framework to apply an overlay at the end of the animation.  You could use the same hooks to override and apply your overlays.  Vinfamy noted at one point (not sure where this is on the priority list) that contextual cum textures were being considered.  So face/chest for oral animations, belly/pelvis for vaginal, butt/back for anal, etc.

5 hours ago, Deemreo said:

Cumshots of the Commonwealth / Commonwealth Cumshots? Everybody love alliteration.

Been playing RSE much? I have a collection of magazines in that mod by this name... which is, mmmm, a little too close. ;)

Untitled-1.jpg.cf552836f9d5ad1ad14b4f3d5432aa47.thumb.jpg.cffdaad4e021a12f02559daa35a7c68e.jpg

For the name, CummingWealth ? (not important at the moment)

I'm more interested about integration with other mods, like you suggest  it AWP3RATOR, I will look into vinfamy's code for test.

In the picture on the right, you can see the effect of the direct sun lighting... With an angle, this gray transparent effect disappear  (I'm still searching to reduce this effect)

3 hours ago, Polistiro said:

For the name, CummingWealth ? (not important at the moment)

I'm more interested about integration with other mods, like you suggest  it AWP3RATOR, I will look into vinfamy's code for test.

In the picture on the right, you can see the effect of the direct sun lighting... With an angle, this gray transparent effect disappear  (I'm still searching to reduce this effect)

Nifscope. On the shader nodes, you will need to alter the specularity...

I've just looking in code (a1.addKeyword(Vin_CumOnMe) and i see where texture is.

In CK four_play.esp (modified by vinfamy patch) i see an effect shadow (vin_cum) pointing on a dds texture but there apparently no way to attribute normal map and the alpha transparency looking bad in game.

I don't understand why there is two vin_cumEs (id 0201130f and 02011310) , superposition? It is possible to have a correct transparency effect? relief?

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Nifscope. On the shader nodes, you will need to alter the specularity...

I don't understand what you talking about...

ESP

Spoiler

Vin_fourplay_patch_esp.thumb.jpg.0197dd827b02196ba259277818de54d8.jpg

Specularity - the incidence angle based shine on a texture / object. This is what needs to be altered to meet your request: "In the picture on the right, you can see the effect of the direct sun lighting... With an angle, this gray transparent effect disappear  (I'm still searching to reduce this effect)"

If just a texture, you may need to play with the settings of the visual effect in the CK then...

It will be an EFFECT SHADER, used for ONHIT shader in magic effects, just like the cum texture fourplay uses. Like this:

Capture.thumb.JPG.ed40db84357789c787cbab684295858c.JPG

Thanks.

I playing with "full alpha ratio", this just add transparency to the texture. Effect shaders don't use the alpha included in dds files?. I've tried to add more transparency to my dds by this don't change anything.

Texture is flat and blanc, not really looking like texture with alpha channel (blanc or transparent).

Wish I could be more help with this - textures in FO4 arent my thing - Im more a scripting maniac.

Im sure there are other people here who work with textures a lot and could chime in...

Ok, no problem, i think it's a technical limitation of the game.

Maybe there is an other way to display overlays with script?

Body overlays are a looksmenu extension (json file->bgem file>dds files)

Face overlays are racemenu alteration which invoke texture like makeup.

I don't know if that can be called by a script.

It just for working on an usable mod...

Vinfamy was talking about using using Cumtec mod but i don't know how about it was made. (unavailable)

If you're really interested you could try reaching out to the author of cum-tec and seeing if he will allow you to take over his project. I'm under the impression he won't because I don't believe he has the files anymore but it's always worth a shot. Not sure if you know the author or the link, but either way here's the source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54597-wip-fallout-4-cumtec/

If he does help you, then possibly he may be able to assist you with integration but that might be a stretch considering he's more active in Skyrim 

I didn't notice that before but his face textures are like mine, like if alpha channel is not fully applied.

This problem is not present on my body textures overlays but i don't now if they can be called by script. If someone can confirm that lookmenu overlays can be called by script event.

I'm still working on textures with tests. I made 4 face textures light to massive, all are in white because without this "full alpha" management colors looks like paint on face (but not on body)

There is also some body version but it's now easy to make them because i've already made textures with alpha, just need to place them correctly, make normal map and modify some files (bgem and json)

Here is massive face version...

Spoiler

S_S-massive_face.png.83d143efa8bb730bb7319d714616b231.png

I'm happy to introduce you my last test: very good (in my opinion). Less problem with light or night. Light reflection is ok.

Spoiler

S_s_last_test.thumb.jpg.202b790eed3e1b5c5bcf81c533599e15.jpg

Glowing effect is under test and on the right track...

EDIT: Here are my glowing possible version, just by adding a bgem file, same dds files. Changing color just need a 5kb dds.

Spoiler

Glowing.thumb.jpg.5ffd23836b62c474f8a949e8b320111f.jpg

Currently, there are limitations with looksmenu overlays, especially when using a colored overlay.  Brighter colors will glow in the dark.  You have two options for the materials file when using ovlerays with LM:  BGSM with the skin tint box ticked (this is what allows colors) or BGEM, which currently support full alpha, but I've only been able to get shades of back to work with BGEM materials.

BGSM files support limited alpha, but it's an on/of situation - not degrees of transparency.  I'm still trying to work through different settings with both BGEM and BGSM for two of my overlay mods.  I'll keep you posted if I find a solution for the lighter colors without making them nuclear brightness.

What I've been doing in my overlay nail polish mod, is using BGSM files for the overalys, but turning down the luminosity in Photoshop on the texture way down, so it's considerably darker in the editing software.  This shows up in game as a bright color, but doesn't glow as much in the dark.

The 3 last pictures are made with the same way. I made them like glowing ones for bgem files, dds_d (like yours) must be darker. The difference with glowing version is that i  choose the black color in the effect tab. With black, no glowing effect.

The bgsm solution is easier but i need transparency and glossy effect. I don't know if one json reference overlay can call bgsm+bgem files at the same time. An other solution may that script call bgsm and bgem testures.

On 2/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, Polistiro said:

I'm happy to introduce you my last test: very good (in my opinion). Less problem with light or night. Light reflection is ok.

Reveal hidden contents

S_s_last_test.thumb.jpg.202b790eed3e1b5c5bcf81c533599e15.jpg

Glowing effect is under test and on the right track...

EDIT: Here are my glowing possible version, just by adding a bgem file, same dds files. Changing color just need a 5kb dds.

Hide contents

Glowing.thumb.jpg.5ffd23836b62c474f8a949e8b320111f.jpg

For super mutants or ghouls maybe?

On 03/02/2018 at 12:24 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Looks a lot nicer than what's in there now.

Thanks.

On 03/02/2018 at 12:25 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

For super mutants or ghouls maybe?

Why not but we must wait for contextual overlays... (maybe with FP1.0)

I'll try to MP some mod authors to know how to make my mod for a compatibility...

I still don't know if simple looksmenu overlays can be called by a script event. I searched an other mod that use this mechanic but without success..

EDIT: I succeeded made glossy faces overlays. They finally don't looks too different than body. That's a good thing...

I also decided to make un-gendered overlays.