15 hours ago, Alphakal said:

Once again I'm sorry for the lack of progress, like I said I got a bit sidetracked. Maybe with appropriate permission I could release my work thus far, and I might even try to recreate the work of other artists (gmeen, sparrow, aka6, etc.) as the prospect interests me.

IMO mod for yourself first, and others second.  Even if what you are working on is going to have to stay 100% personal use only due to permissions ect, if you are enjoying it that is the more important bit.  Nothing seems to burn modders out faster than feeling obligated to mod for everyone else instead of just making cool stuff for themselves that they then share.

30 minutes ago, Staros said:

I was thinking, can you add to the wall a "portrait" part so we can edit the texture in it if we want to add the character picture?

sample-9c7bdbba236adb75a70985f567ca1fa2.jpg

that sounds pretty easy to me, I'll see what can be done once I figure out how to set them as furniture objects

Request 1 - bring a wall

If you make these as furnitures, please add versions where a wall is already implemented. Meaning: currently when I place the animations the character is hovering above ground in thin air. Thats cool for getting stuck into actual walls. 

But for ease of use in many situations it would be cool if there was a version of each animation where a wall is already implemented, standing on the ground. That way you can get stuck in the middle of a room for everyone to see :smile:

Request 2 - struggling animation cycle

Tara animations have that beautiful struggling animation which cycles when a character is in the furniture. Makes it look so alive! 

Would be totally awesome if something like that would be possible. Just a minimal movement, breathing, finger/hands/feet/head movement would be nice to bring the character to life instead of beeing a dead doll.

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Request 1 - bring a wall

If you make these as furnitures, please add versions where a wall is already implemented. Meaning: currently when I place the animations the character is hovering above ground in thin air. Thats cool for getting stuck into actual walls. 

But for ease of use in many situations it would be cool if there was a version of each animation where a wall is already implemented, standing on the ground. That way you can get stuck in the middle of a room for everyone to see :smile:

Request 2 - struggling animation cycle

Tara animations have that beautiful struggling animation which cycles when a character is in the furniture. Makes it look so alive! 

Would be totally awesome if something like that would be possible. Just a minimal movement, breathing, finger/hands/feet/head movement would be nice to bring the character to life instead of beeing a dead doll.

1. Yeah I had actually planned to do that when I released the first batch but wasn't entirey sure if anyone wanted it. Now I know and will include it in the next one 

2. Also something I was planning on working on. It'll take a bit cuz I'm helping someone out in trying to use the flame atronach idles on the player without editing the skeleton

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Heyyy can someone help me out? I took the wip files from here and installed them using vortex but now I am in a strange problem

With this mod my characters T-pose

Without this mod any save files crashes upon load

what do I do? how to fix this?