Sex with pets (bestiality) and pets woohoo mod?

44 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm more surprised that there is no pets only version of the Extreme Violence mod. It could add Pokemon styled battles to the world of the Sims, no Voidcritters deck required.

The lack of Keyboard Cat animations also has me perplexed. I guess I should take that as proof that the meme is long dead.

Funny you mention that as it was my first initiative! Damn cat couldn't reach the keys so I'll need a custom stool maybe and I'll revisit that for sure :kiss_wink:

On 1/25/2018 at 8:17 PM, Miguel Gavarrete said:

Does anyone know if this mod already exists? or do you know who is working on it?

I wasn’t sure sure if I’d be able to do it but after a dozen tutorials I’m confident I can bring you all the mod you’re looking for. So get ready!

Im not sure how the coding side of things work but I think with Sims 4 Studio they make it super simple so I’ll roll out the animations and if I run into trouble with the triggers I’ll ask around here. Plenty of experienced programmers on this site.

1 hour ago, Sickotik Mods said:

I wasn’t sure sure if I’d be able to do it but after a dozen tutorials I’m confident I can bring you all the mod you’re looking for. So get ready!

Im not sure how the coding side of things work but I think with Sims 4 Studio they make it super simple so I’ll roll out the animations and if I run into trouble with the triggers I’ll ask around here. Plenty of experienced programmers on this site.

Good luck!

Its really simple to get animations into the game using studio and posepack to start off with and hopefully you'll get some help quickly with the moodlets and reactions etc,

There's already a mod available that unlocks actions for pets and let's the game treat them as players rather than NPC's which maybe useful if you don't have it already

http://sims4studio.com/thread/4254/aom?page=2&scrollTo=89311

8 hours ago, R-Lo said:

There's already a mod available that unlocks actions for pets and let's the game treat them as players rather than NPC's which maybe useful if you don't have it already

Thank you! These are the sorts of things I'll end up needing to research and get help with. I have to find the Breast Physics Mod as well, and learn how to incorporate WickedWhims. All these things I can't forsee when learning just how to animate.
 Much Appreciated!

Thank you! These are the sorts of things I'll end up needing to research and get help with. I have to find the Breast Physics Mod as well, and learn how to incorporate WickedWhims. All these things I can't forsee when learning just how to animate.
 Much Appreciated!

No probs!

It's not my scene at all but happy to help out as a lot of people are looking for it,

Incorporating WW would be more on TURBODRIVER's end of things as it doesn't seem to be open on the script side of things,

He has however given a lot of support to Basemental in the early stages to help it along so it's possible he may help out with a standalone mod and intergate with his,

For now it's already possible to get custom pet animations to work which I've tested a few months back, 

The only thing missing presently is the anatomical correctness of the pets for sex animations,

These work with the poseplayer and teleport mod and takes minutes to create a working package file!

One question...  Which breast physics mod do you mean? This is actually a feature of blender,

What the mod does is unlock the breast bones of the rig,

Originally the CAS_breast bones of the rig are for sim creation in CAS, same as many of the facial bones,

When exporting animations, this data is missed as S4STUDIO doesn't recognize this for movement and that's where the modified rig comes in

It's not a mod it's just a blend file for breast physics. I haven't got that far when it comes to explaining any of this to you. I have no idea yet. I literally just started learning 3D animation last night. I just learn quick because, a) it's pretty easy and b) I've done a lot of 2D Animation and have been a film editor and VFX artist for years. So it's all relative.

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:40 AM, R-Lo said:

Why does this bring it to a stop though? Even though some people really lost their shit over the rape issue AOS still did his thing,

People not wanting it or not being interested doesn't prevent the people who do from exploring this feature and working on it, if anything in some cases it's inspired some to work even harder!!

As far as I've seen there are some posepacks available that feature pets in poses with Sims,

Pets are also selectable through the teleport/summon any Sims  mod too,

I test my animations with the poseplayer first sometimes....

insta.gif.d9b58f3290afc04198541f2f1439c5fd.gif

(This animation is not being played used Wickedwhims)

So a basic framework to add pet animations is there already, it only needs people who enjoy creating for it 

as it's not something that people should have to create out of duty, obligation or guilt,

damn... just damn.. lol would love to see this in S4 hell even S3! lovely anim!

4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Thank you! :classic_heart: It's available for download at my patreon right now :smile:

I’ve never used a pose pack. I went straight into animating a rig.

There aren’t a whole lot of tutorials for working with 2 objects in Blender for Sims 4. But worst of all is I have the feet body and head of some pets but I’m not sure what to do with it. My plan is to join all the parts, and figure out what skeleton I need for the animal or if I can just use IK bones. Then add the weight paint myself. But I don’t know. I’m new to all this. I know people want this mod so I’m trying to make it but I have run into the above stated issues with the pet part of animating. Any guides or tips?

14 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

I’ve never used a pose pack. I went straight into animating a rig.

There aren’t a whole lot of tutorials for working with 2 objects in Blender for Sims 4. But worst of all is I have the feet body and head of some pets but I’m not sure what to do with it. My plan is to join all the parts, and figure out what skeleton I need for the animal or if I can just use IK bones. Then add the weight paint myself. But I don’t know. I’m new to all this. I know people want this mod so I’m trying to make it but I have run into the above stated issues with the pet part of animating. Any guides or tips?

Hey!

Sorry for delay reply! 

What I meant by the posepack was just to import an animation into the game, animations can be played in this manner too and was the only method until WW was created,

For now the posepack is the only existing way for pets and requires nothing other than the poseplayer and teleport mod,

To be honest I'm a bit lost!

I've done animations with the cat and dog already! It didn't require any putting together and the skeleton is already present,

It has far more bones than the human Sims rig too and already has a working tongue, I'm pretty blender stupid too but it was quite straightforward

I appended the pet, same way as another actor or an object into a scene with a standard human rig,

You need to select the body parts, head etc, rig and the core body is named as S4STUDIO mesh, shift click to highlight all these,

You'll see the pet and in top right corner it's listed with the actor, you can toggle the skeleton in and out of view by clicking the eye icon and to make the rig active, just click the arrow (looks like cursor) to unrestrict viewport selection

and now select it's rig and set it to pose mode, highlight all bones (a) then loc rot,

It may ask "whole character" and once done, you'll have the list of available bones in the dopesheet,

It's now ready for animations!

5 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hey!

Sorry for delay reply! 

What I meant by the posepack was just to import an animation into the game, animations can be played in this manner too and was the only method until WW was created,

For now the posepack is the only existing way for pets and requires nothing other than the poseplayer and teleport mod,

Hey, do you by chance know how to hide the little black dots (bones for animating) on one character so I can work on another character? Since the two characters are basically on top of eachother I'm finding it impossible to find the right little nodes to use for the character I'm animating. I keep clicking the other characters. There's gotta be a simple hide or disable right?

(edit) I found the hide button.
I wish I didn't have to create an IK Rig from scratch for a dog but, that's what I'm doing. Atleast I'll have one forever when I'm done.

Saw your YouTube Videos, the animations are looking great.  Thought this might assist you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0VspDUOErE - Blender Tutorial - Basics of Animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auYMX93DID0 - Blender 2.67 Tutorial -Fluid Simulation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w17y-_mb5yw - Blender Tutorial - Character Animation - Part I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEMqQwfj5zM - Blender Tutorial - Character Animation - Part II

The guy isn't all that difficult to understand. And I can't wait to see what you produce for us.
On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:22 AM, R-Lo said:

Thank you! :classic_heart: It's available for download at my patreon right now :smile:

before I consider that.. and trust me I am lol

1. is it a proper mod or just an anim?

2. normally I don't like doing patreon "subscribing" to long term for me -.- (plus I'd never have any cash in life for myself if I did that to all the patreons I like) I would donate a say one off payment ( depending on £ ) for it if that was possible.

1 hour ago, TheStinkyOne said:
Saw your YouTube Videos, the animations are looking great.  Thought this might assist you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0VspDUOErE - Blender Tutorial - Basics of Animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auYMX93DID0 - Blender 2.67 Tutorial -Fluid Simulation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w17y-_mb5yw - Blender Tutorial - Character Animation - Part I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEMqQwfj5zM - Blender Tutorial - Character Animation - Part II

The guy isn't all that difficult to understand. And I can't wait to see what you produce for us.

Thanks man I'll check those out. I'm learning rigging now and it's a bit complicated but, I'm getting there. Dogs bones are harder than peoples I've noticed. I posted another little test of what I'm doing on Youtube. Eventually, I won't be able to put my tests on Youtube anymore once I get to a certain point. lol.

https://youtu.be/DNx4NPV3mVc

3 hours ago, KM100z said:

before I consider that.. and trust me I am lol

1. is it a proper mod or just an anim?

2. normally I don't like doing patreon "subscribing" to long term for me -.- (plus I'd never have any cash in life for myself if I did that to all the patreons I like) I would donate a say one off payment ( depending on £ ) for it if that was possible.

Hey!

Im a little confused as to what's drawn your attention :classic_blush:

I made an animation for a female self cunnilingus, catgirl style :tounge_xd: the kitten asleep on the floor was a happy accident :classic_biggrin:

I did make the kitten dance a little bit as a test,

cat dance.mp4

It's just an animation played by a posepack, the dog can already be used in the same way too,

Im not really up for making anything sexual with them, only stupid things like this!

I will be sharing it one day after I clean it up and add a backflip if you fancy a giggle :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hey!

Im a little confused as to what's drawn your attention :classic_blush:

I made an animation for a female self cunnilingus, catgirl style :tounge_xd: the kitten asleep on the floor was a happy accident :classic_biggrin:

I did make the kitten dance a little bit as a test,

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.

cat dance.mp4

It's just an animation played by a posepack, the dog can already be used in the same way too,

Im not really up for making anything sexual with them, only stupid things like this!

I will be sharing it one day after I clean it up and add a backflip if you fancy a giggle :tounge_xd:

I was referring to the female self cunnilingus, as a mod that would have been awesome, but you said its an anim :confused: oh well...

1 hour ago, KM100z said:

I was referring to the female self cunnilingus, as a mod that would have been awesome, but you said its an anim :confused: oh well...

Now I'm really lost!! :sweat_smile:

What kind of mod did you think it could be? 

A mod still needs an animation to be created for it to exist,

If you're meaning to have it as a posepack rather than wickedwhims that's possible and can be done

8 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Haha! :sweat_smile: it's cool Mari!  I don't hold things back exclusive and it'll be uploading here soon :kiss_wink:

Ooooh, that s gooooodiegood news, thanks in advance sweetie!

Unfortunately my reputation points are gone (once more, like the rum)....

This "Ding" was from 1970 when I was a kiddie. Coca Cola used it for PR too.
Be careful it s not so easy to get it out of your mind...

HEEEELLLLLPPPPP

I have 2 actors, thus I have 2 CLIP and CLHD files. How do I know which one is which actor?

When he says (Remove if Unused) does he mean delete it to be >< or does he mean put a zero in between like ">0<"

Where do I get Actor_ID's from? More specifically the DOG PET ID. It says I need the Receiving Actor ID so how do I get that number to be "Any Dog currently part of household" or whatever I need to do?

How do I make an object appear on an Actor, during the Animation? For instance a Penis.

HEEEELLLLLPPPPP

I have 2 actors, thus I have 2 CLIP and CLHD files. How do I know which one is which actor?

When he says (Remove if Unused) does he mean delete it to be >< or does he mean put a zero in between like ">0<"

Where do I get Actor_ID's from? More specifically the DOG PET ID. It says I need the Receiving Actor ID so how do I get that number to be "Any Dog currently part of household" or whatever I need to do?

How do I make an object appear on an Actor, during the Animation? For instance a Penis.

Hey!

You should be able find the asset source name if you scroll down a little!

Generally they are listed in the order you export them,

If you are talking Wickedwhims XML, it won't work,

The actor id is the one you set starting from 0, second sim would be 1 etc

If not using something it's >< but switching something off would be >0<

If you want to display custom pet stuff in game it has to be done through the poseplayer mod,

In this case, there's no XML to fill out or ID's to find

Just import your blend files and set the tick length and duration in warehouse tab, then save,

That's all you need to do!

Okay thank you for answering those questions, however, I'm unsure what you meant by "It won't work"

Adding an object to a scene won't work? Or using a pet in an animation won't work with WickedWhims?

My biggest problem is how to get a pet to register as an actor in WickedWhims... I wish I had scripting experience. Trying to learn all this on the fly in a week is RIDICULOUS! lol

Archived