Sex with pets (bestiality) and pets woohoo mod?

On 26/01/2018 at 3:20 PM, Darkening Demise said:

Does not exist. No one wants it.

On 27/01/2018 at 1:26 AM, Anesjka said:

Wrong, been over 20 posts asking for it.
Just because you do not want something does not mean everyone else shares your view.

55 minutes ago, Dragonoid said:

bumperino
Pets dlc is out so its only matter of animations now

Just like in case of Sims 3, oh wait...

That's a little harsh as DD has been trying to encourage creators to add this,

Yeah kinky world has a lot of stuff but it's all made by people who wanted to make it in the first place,

Zoophile animations need to be made by Zoophiles plain and simple, without any kind of knowledge or research it'll look pretty shit otherwise!

When Turbo created Wickedwhims there were already sex animations available for him to work with and test around,

If people actually start making animal stuff then it's a foundation for somebody to make a framework to accommodate for them,

So really it's down to the people requesting and craving it,

I'm by no means an animator, I'm just someone who tried after requesting a lot of stuff,

It's not impossible for anyone to get the ball rolling and even though it's not my thing I'd gladly share knowledge with anybody looking to try

44 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

That's a little harsh as DD has been trying to encourage creators to add this

I was just being cynical. Props to him for effort.

46 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Zoophile animations need to be made by Zoophiles plain and simple,

Yeah that's pretty obvious but what with all the people who did beast animations for Sims 3? They are not interested in animating anymore? RL problems? I would gladly do some zoo animations but i tried animating before and im shit at it. Posing was the only thing i was doing somehow properly. 

30 minutes ago, Dragonoid said:

I was just being cynical. Props to him for effort.

Yeah that's pretty obvious but what with all the people who did beast animations for Sims 3? They are not interested in animating anymore? RL problems? I would gladly do some zoo animations but i tried animating before and im shit at it. Posing was the only thing i was doing somehow properly. 

Not sure as I've not played TS3 and have no idea who's crossed over other than Amra and Mike, 

You gotta remember that this stuff was all made a few years back probably and these people have maybe simply moved on,

Nobody has a natural skill for animations and the first ones will never be perfect, you only learn by trying different things and if you can do poses that's still half the battle done and the ball is rolling, more people may be inspired to join in!

10 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Too many said no, Turbo said no interest in DLC, and the only animator from Sims 3 that makes animations for Sims 4 Mike24 said he won't bother since too many said no and that there is no framework to work with. So yeah nothing is happening right now regarding zoophilia, rape, prostitution, etc.

Prostitution can be scratched off of your list.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92548-wickedwork_prealpha001-a-freelance-wicked-career/

16 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Too many said no, Turbo said no interest in DLC, and the only animator from Sims 3 that makes animations for Sims 4 Mike24 said he won't bother since too many said no and that there is no framework to work with. So yeah nothing is happening right now regarding zoophilia, rape, prostitution, etc.

Why does this bring it to a stop though? Even though some people really lost their shit over the rape issue AOS still did his thing,

People not wanting it or not being interested doesn't prevent the people who do from exploring this feature and working on it, if anything in some cases it's inspired some to work even harder!!

As far as I've seen there are some posepacks available that feature pets in poses with Sims,

Pets are also selectable through the teleport/summon any Sims  mod too,

I test my animations with the poseplayer first sometimes....

insta.gif.d9b58f3290afc04198541f2f1439c5fd.gif

(This animation is not being played used Wickedwhims)

So a basic framework to add pet animations is there already, it only needs people who enjoy creating for it 

as it's not something that people should have to create out of duty, obligation or guilt,

8 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Why does this bring it to a stop though? Even though some people really lost their shit over the rape issue AOS still did his thing,

People not wanting it or not being interested doesn't prevent the people who do from exploring this feature and working on it, if anything in some cases it's inspired some to work even harder!!

As far as I've seen there are some posepacks available that feature pets in poses with Sims,

Pets are also selectable through the teleport/summon any Sims  mod too,

I test my animations with the poseplayer first sometimes....

insta.gif.d9b58f3290afc04198541f2f1439c5fd.gif

(This animation is not being played used Wickedwhims)

So a basic framework to add pet animations is there already, it only needs people who enjoy creating for it 

as it's not something that people should have to create out of duty, obligation or guilt,

Why don't you make them something. It may give them the push they need.:smile:

Talk means very little without real action to drive it.

1 hour ago, Ruehz said:

Why don't you make them something. It may give them the push they need.:smile:

Talk means very little without real action to drive it.

That's a nice thought but I don't think I'd know how interpret this, animating takes more than making two rigs knock together and that's kinda my point, to pose it and animate it requires a vision and knowing what moves it's gonna make,

There's too much that I don't know,

For instance... Do animals enjoy this attention or need restraint etc, would a sim be ecstatic or humiliated?

Sure I can test the theory! But don't expect anything too risque ;)

55 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

That's a nice thought but I don't think I'd know how interpret this, animating takes more than making two rigs knock together and that's kinda my point, to pose it and animate it requires a vision and knowing what moves it's gonna make,

There's too much that I don't know,

For instance... Do animals enjoy this attention or need restraint etc, would a sim be ecstatic or humiliated?

Sure I can test the theory! But don't expect anything too risque ;)

Who said anything about animating? Like you said, they could start with a simple pose. You are good at poses, so show them how simple it is?:smile:

Give them the encouragement they need, since no one else wants to step up.

49 minutes ago, Ruehz said:

Who said anything about animating? Like you said, they could start with a simple pose. You are good at poses, so show them how simple it is?:smile:

Give them the encouragement they need, since no one else wants to step up.

OK, so it's not sex but it took me minutes to test this!

dog.gif.e9570ecdcd99bf3c61d55855cc63b9ac.gif

Dogs can be animated already!!!

5a6fb572b932a_dog2.gif.3517f6bce1656c062a1acc8af6854fbb.gif

So... It's possible

2 hours ago, Miguel Gavarrete said:

Do it men, many people would pay for this

It's not something that we're able to use Patreon for being against their rules and also it's not my forte either,

The zoophile thing isn't really something I can do personally but many can and I don't understand why they don't,

Everybody seems to be waiting for Turbo and Mike to provide it when the resource and framework has been there all along!!!

The only thing missing is the emotion and reaction system that the scripts provide but that'll only come up when there's material to attach it to!

23 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Hey R-Lo, funny movements for this two pets! Thanks!

I do not get Cats and Dogs yet so I do not know how this animals move normaly but some non adult behaviour animations maybe are intersting and very funny too.

Congratulations for this new tonge movements!!!! Very nice!

The pets do add some more dimension to the game and definitely helps make a Sim's house into more of a home!

Especially with the mod that gives control of them as without they are treated as NPC Sims,

I did make the kitty shuffle some more!!

5a713fba44980_shumi2.gif.0d3a14fc60a8cba9f49012a6e3cf6ecc.gif

It's just test purposes right now and I'm gonna clean it up and share it soon once I've taught her a few more tricks!  :classic_tongue:

19 hours ago, aadrianova said:

as much as I like wicked things, sex with animals or children shouldn't be made it's just.... I don't wanna offend anyone but who normal asks about it? what next? sex with corpses? just tell me it's only for storytelling not for anything else.... I'm gonna be sick 

People have asked for necrophilia. I informed one of them that it was quite impossible due to the way that The Sims series handles death, with the Grim Reaper himself serving as corpse disposal when he essentially gives Sims on-site funerals.

Some people like using fantasy to behave in a transgressive manner which they either have no real interest in emulating in real life as a form of escapism from everyday morality much like some of the nicest people in the world play evil characters who visit wanton cruelty upon innocents or steal everything that isn't bolted down in open-world roleplaying games while others do it as an outlet for actual dark desires. The latter is still preferable to holding it in until they can not resist harming someone else or themselves.

Archived