Preferred Character Gender

Veladarius

Preferred character gender  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Which genders do you prefer to play or would if there was more content for them? Select all that apply.

• Male
    • Female
    • Female based shemale or futa
    • Femboy or Male Crossdresser (male with feminine body)
    • Beast Races (Khajiit, Orcs or custom)
    • Other - specify in the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

Skyrim is a terribly immersive game and I have to play as female because that's who I am, but I would love to see very hot armors for men because there aren't many and I tend to have an army of hunks following me around (I always default to the Cleric Armor mod to have them a bit shirtless but protected). I don't like seeing them in bondage though, that's for them to try on me 

21 hours ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

Skyrim is a terribly immersive game and I have to play as female because that's who I am, but I would love to see very hot armors for men because there aren't many and I tend to have an army of hunks following me around (I always default to the Cleric Armor mod to have them a bit shirtless but protected). I don't like seeing them in bondage though, that's for them to try on me 

Go look at the gay Skyrim sites for more revealing armor for guys. They know where to find it.

I play as a guy every game and obsess over making them look as effeminate and final fantasy-ish as possible.  I made a high elf mage in a robe once that was full-on trap. :tongue:

I use SOS body tho.  I don't wanna make em look like jailbait.  Big heads and no muscle tone is pushing it.

On 2/3/2018 at 4:42 PM, Veladarius said:

If I could get a chest harness of some sort for men and get permission I would use it in place of the bra's in DD for Him.

wait does dd for him still work with newer versions?

2 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

I play as a guy every game and obsess over making them look as effeminate and final fantasy-ish as possible.  I made a high elf mage in a robe once that was full-on trap. :tongue:

I use SOS body tho.  I don't wanna make em look like jailbait.  Big heads and no muscle tone is pushing it.

wait does dd for him still work with newer versions?

I have played boyish looking shemales, standard height (usually Breton as they are shorter) but the body had a very slim bust. I would use clothing from mods that was not really gender specific, usually plain robes of some sort.

It has issues with the armbinders overriding the new ones as the scripts have changed. Would not take much to fix but I don't have v4 installed at the moment. Basically all it would take is to remove the Inventory Item Armbinders from the mod (TESVEdit would be easiest way), open the mod in the CK with v4 so it loads the new armbinders with the new scripts, add the world model to the Inventory item for the men and save it. The armor addon does not need changed at all.

I'm a straight male with a general fetish in male domination, so I either play a woman getting taken advantage of, or as a man taking dominating women. Because of this I'm also a big fan of Creature / Beast scenarios. Hopefully someone develops a mod that lets me play as a beast, for example I'd love to play as a wandering giant who kidnaps virgins and takes them back to my camp ;) I also like slavery. 

I generally am not a fan of synthetic things ( latex, toys, plastic boobs, machines. ) Partially because it just creeps me out, I prefer sex being very natural. Partially because it's very lore-breaking / immersion-breaking. I am also not a fan of futa or female domination, but I do occasionally dabble in normal homosexual content to spice things up. Though since I'm straight even in gay scenarios I prefer men looking masculine and females looking feminine. 

Looking at this thread its really cool seeing the sexuality of others, and some of you have given me some fun new ideas to try out that I may like. 

I wish Skyrim had a bit more creature variety because frankly in most of my female playthroughs I end up a wolf-wife. Overworld creatures especially (because I'm as sissy and get too creeped out to go into most dungeons at night). To get around my fear of dungeons, I usually play the least stealthy I can possibly play, that way I am never surprized because the enemies engage first, but the Draugr's popping out of coffins always gets me T.T

I am working on my first mod (its an HD creatures mod that includes HD genitalia) because I've noticed no one's really bothered making a good HD creatures mod with HD genitalia. After that I may consider modelling and animating entirely new lewd creatures like Ogres if I can figure out how to do that. :<

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, TheAwesomeTRex said:

Always seem to play a male characters! I tried playing females, however I find it way too distracting, which is weird because I don't think I see myself in any of the characters that I play! I see them as just other characters. Also males just seem to be more badass, which I see as practically the point to play these games!

This :smile:

Natural rubber has been used for a few thousand years. Things like rubberised fabric are about as old, too. But latex alone doesn't enable things like shiny catsuits, because you need to make sheet ware for that and that's a more recent invention (iirc late 18th century), and that pretty soon gave us rubber clothing. I think the earliest commercial examples are late 19th century. Were advertised as under-garments to lose fat, because you know, it's more difficult to move around in latex :smiley: reminds me of how vaginal massages were marketed as "stress relief" by doctors.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 4:03 PM, SleepyJim said:

I've flirted with a bit of futa content as well. Despite female characters and content dominating, there's a surprising lack of pure lesbian animations around. Strap-ons and schlongs are everywhere, so I decided to just accept it and put them to better use. I've had a character who was the only woman in Skyrim with a penis, as well as one who was the only person without one. There aren't too many mods around that respect sexlab gender over actual gender though, so even futa characters flagged as male often get forced into a limited number of lesbian animations where the extra bits don't make sense. In the end I've settled on the equipable schlong as the strap-on for sexlab with the meshes and textures tweaked to make it a transparent glowing blue, as if conjured up like a bound weapon whenever a bit of extra tackle is needed. It would be nice if it had some visual and sound effects when it appeared and vanished, but it works to give the impression that magic makes the one wearing the thing get an extra kick out of it than she would if wearing just a piece of plastic or rubber.

This drives me crazy.

There are soooooo many "lesbian" animations out there, but as you say... almost all of them are really just a female in the male role (aka, take M/F animation, and replace the male with a female in a strap on)

3 hours ago, Evilynn said:

This drives me crazy.

There are soooooo many "lesbian" animations out there, but as you say... almost all of them are really just a female in the male role (aka, take M/F animation, and replace the male with a female in a strap on)

I have to agree with this. Yes, it's technically realistic and happens IRL. But this isn't real life. That much is painfully obvious from the default [deleted due to extreme saltiness]. Where are the animations geared towards two (or more) female characters and just female characters?

Archived