WickedWork_PreAlpha0.02 (A freelance wicked career)

2 hours ago, aadrianova said:

I have to say some error happened with undressing- no customer or other sim my sim have sex with gets undress anymore :confused: so I think I'll have to remove it for now

- For whom using WickedWhims, if you have undressing issue. 

You can solve this problem by changing the undressing type to Complete Undressing:

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   NPC Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

8 hours ago, tvhebdo said:

You can solve this problem by changing the undressing type to Complete Undressing:

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   NPC Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

I tried it too but then they go naked even while tesing animations and also totally out of accesories which were important to me staying on hm maybe I'll wait if sth will change in the future in that matter but seriously I'm fan of your work, big hugs

4 hours ago, aadrianova said:

I tried it too but then they go naked even while tesing animations and also totally out of accesories which were important to me staying on hm maybe I'll wait if sth will change in the future in that matter but seriously I'm fan of your work, big hugs

I'm currently working on version 0.04 witch will add skill, payment lvl and bonus and your wicked worker will be paid in advance then receive bonus if applied...   In the 0.05 version i will implement the possibility to recruit existing sim and unlock interactions to them...  With those existing sims everything will work as usual as the problem come from generated sims.   Then i let my Patrons choose between rework the customer module or add new possibility to recruited sims.

SO i like the direction of the mod, im enjoying it so far! LOL ive gotten many of my facebook friends playing with this mod as well lol... Thank you so much for sharing! ill be supporting u on patreon soon! :smile:

ONE QUESTION: What NEW features come with the WICKEDWORK_PreAlpha 0.3 thats on ur patreon account??

AND

WHY WONT MY SIMS CUSTOMERS GET NAKED WHEN I USE WICKED WHIMS??? 

02-02-18_10-16-35 AM.png

1 hour ago, BizZy313 said:

SO i like the direction of the mod, im enjoying it so far! LOL ive gotten many of my facebook friends playing with this mod as well lol... Thank you so much for sharing! ill be supporting u on patreon soon! :smile:

ONE QUESTION: What NEW features come with the WICKEDWORK_PreAlpha 0.3 thats on ur patreon account??

AND

WHY WONT MY SIMS CUSTOMERS GET NAKED WHEN I USE WICKED WHIMS??? 

02-02-18_10-16-35 AM.png

Thanks in advance for joining the WickedWork community on Patreon! :smile:  

First the undressing issue could be fix by changing your WWhims option:

Whats new in the 0.03:

- No more CAS Trait

- Computer interactions

- Age restriction fixed

- Sometime wrong gender type when hit NEXT customer button fixed

- Flirty interaction IDLE and Flirty buff loot

- Fixed bug sometime customer menu don't appear after the greeting sequence.

The 0.04 will be out tomorrow for my patrons and include:

- Wicked Worker Skill

- Multi level earning base on skill

- Change text and way to acquire WWorker trait (by clicking on your sim)

- Change greeting text

- Bonus if your wicked worker get cum on body

- Huge Bonus if customer is FULLY satisfied (witch not happen often :tongue: )

- When you greet your customer you'll get the requirement to have sex immediately

- You get paid BEFORE committing the act, then you'll loot the bonus or tip if you fill the requirement

- Limitation of one sex encounter per call per customer.

- Lot of minor fix

Oh and i like the pink one piece your sim wear, do you know where i can get it?

Thanks!

WickedWork_0.04 is out for my regular patrons!

What's news in this version:

- Wicked Worker Skill 

- Change greeting text 

- Bonus if customer is FULLY satisfied 

- When you greet your customer you'll get the requirement to have sex immediately 

- You get paid BEFORE committing the act, then you'll loot the bonus or tip if you fill the requirement 

- Lot of minor fix

I have a bug report for version 0-04 though not a comprehensive one.

So far, I've noticed that there is a bit of gender pronoun trouble with female characters, with the message that pops up when they receive payment informs the player that "[Sim] has received her payment from his customer.", customers will not undress at all any more and there is a chance that two customers will spawn when only one was called.

An update: The customers can remove their clothing in certain circumstances in private residential lots. I am not sure what the exact conditions are yet but I will check again later.

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I have a bug report for version 0-04 though not a comprehensive one.

So far, I've noticed that there is a bit of gender pronoun trouble with female characters, with the message that pops up when they receive payment informs the player that "[Sim] has received her payment from his customer.", customers will not undress at all any more and there is a chance that two customers will spawn when only one was called.

An update: The customers can remove their clothing in certain circumstances in private residential lots. I am not sure what the exact conditions are yet but I will check again later.

Thanks to report this mistake this will be change asap.

I used the same code to spawn customer in 0.04 than the previous version, you can fix this issue by following the instruction in known bug section in this tread.   I'll try to fix this issue in further version.

22 hours ago, tvhebdo said:

- Wicked Worker Skill 

- Change greeting text 

- Lot of minor fix

Hi,

I have this version from patron, but everytime my sim asked for sex from a customer my game crash and close...

lastException.txt

On 1/23/2018 at 1:35 PM, tvhebdo said:

Hi Everyone!

Here is my first mod WickedWork:

Banner.thumb.jpg.1599fbb75cfffc511563dc06627e6dea.jpg

Basically, it will give your Sims the possibility to have a wicked related freelance career.

Installation instruction:

- Extract the .zip file directly in your Sims 4 Mods folder ( C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods )

- Open Sims 4 as you usually do then click Menu - > Game Options

Instalation.thumb.JPG.bb13a995f49671c10ff86337ef780d2a.JPG

- In the Other section, be sure both "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed" are checked.

If you can see the Trait Wicked Worker in CAS mode but WickedWork menu don't appear in game.  Try to put the .package and .ts4script file directly in your Mods folder (as mention above) and reopen the game.

How it's work:

First you'll need to add Wicked Worker Trait to your Sim in CAS:  (Located in Social section)

You can create a new sims with this trait or add to your current sim with cas.fulleditmode cheat.

simCAS.JPG.049239886e9ff58775747ac22139863e.JPG

Then in play mode when you click on your Sim you'll get a new menu called WickedWork.    There you can call your "agency" and tell them your are ready for your next Customer. You can choose between Male and Female customer so your male sim can be a "gigolo" as well!!

SimMenu.thumb.JPG.bb99100d3194817669f455e4a1c14463.JPG

ChooseCustomerGender.JPG.da9255f332abeced418911b732bbe01f.JPG

At the moment you'll get 2 options per gender:

- Call for New Customer (Witch will force the game to create a new customer)

- Call for the next Customer (Will spawn random customer or create a new one if there's any)

(i strongly suggest to force new customer couple of time if you just starting your WickedWorker journey before using the random option.    Else the mod will pick the first available customer so you'll get always the same dude.)    This will be probably fix in further version...

Customer.thumb.JPG.e475e8574eb9ee2f01d6070737189c4b.JPG

The customer will arrive and greet automatically by your Sim, then a WickedWork menu will appear when you click on your customer.

Atm you only have two options:

-Ask customer to leave (Always available)

-Ask for payment (Only available after having sex by Wickedwhims or regular Woohoo)

By now, the mod is only available in English, but will be available in french soon.   As i'm french myself please be indulgent if you see some spelling mistake. ;)

What's plan in further version:  (not sort by priority)

- More interaction related to "The agency".

- More Customer related interaction and visible Buff.

- Possibility for every sim to get service from a WickedWorker.

- Multi level earning system plus bonus if certain action is performed.

- The possibility to recruit new customer yourself.

- Interaction with customer outside of the agency calling system.

- And more.

To get the last version of my mod and be involve in the development:  Here's my Patreon page

Known bug:

Reveal hidden contents

- Multi-languages (Text not showing)   -   Solved in ver.0.02

- Sometime customer quit before payment.

Patreon version available!

Reveal hidden contents

- Wicked Worker Skill 

- Change greeting text 

- Lot of minor fix

WickedWork0.03 is out!

Good news!  

A fresh new version of WickedWork is now available for my regular patron.

- No more CAS Trait

- Computer interactions

- Age restriction fixed

- Sometime wrong gender type when hit NEXT customer button fixed

- Flirty interaction IDLE and Flirty buff loot

- Fixed bug sometime customer menu don't appear after the greeting sequence.

If you like my mod your support would be more than appreciated...  To do so, you can subscribe to my patreon page by following this link:

https://www.patreon.com/tvhebdo

Thank you!!

Public Version:

WickedWork_prealpha0-02.zip

it starts out fine but when my sims go for vaginal sex the game crashes. Tested it more than 10 times. Is it because I have to get the Patron version? If it is let me know so I can sign up. Otherwise, if it's going to keep happening after I pay it's not worth it. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Michiii said:

Hi,

I have this version from patron, but everytime my sim asked for sex from a customer my game crash and close...

lastException.txt

Thanks for reporting this to me,

I'm aware of this error and trying to fix it asap...   This error occur only for MAC user when you try to have sex with fresh new generated customer.

If you're interested you can contact me in private I'll include you in a conversation with another MAC user to run some test with you guys to solve this problem.

33 minutes ago, mar310 said:

it starts out fine but when my sims go for vaginal sex the game crashes. Tested it more than 10 times. Is it because I have to get the Patron version? If it is let me know so I can sign up. Otherwise, if it's going to keep happening after I pay it's not worth it. Thanks.

If you're a MAC user, you can contact me in private with you lastexception file I'll include you in a conversation with another MAC user to run some test with you guys to solve this problem.

33 minutes ago, tvhebdo said:

Thanks for reporting this to me,

I'm aware of this error and trying to fix it asap...   This error occur only for MAC user when you try to have sex with fresh new generated customer.

If you're interested you can contact me in private I'll include you in a conversation with another MAC user to run some test with you guys to solve this problem.

Actually it's not just MAC users. I'm getting the same exact LE file/error word for word and I'm on Windows 10. 

LastException: 

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>553baebd686b01375a773d40</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-02-04 12:12:44</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.38.49.1020-1.200.000.320.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>base_situation.py:820</categoryid><desyncid>553baebd686b01375a773d40</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while notifying customer in sim spawner service (KeyError: &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.WJP:NPC_Customer_Situationjob_ForceNew'&gt;)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;Caught and logged:&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122b\turbolib\events\core.py", line 219, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 436, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2487, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 852, in on_sim_creation&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 885, in _customer_success_notification&#13;&#10;  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 114, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\mc_injections.py", line 757, in inject_last_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 9, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner_service.py", line 882, in _customer_success_notification&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 1588, in on_sim_creation_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 1075, in _assign_sim_to_request&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer_request.py", line 266, in _assign_sim&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 1016, in on_sim_assigned_to_request&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 820, in _on_add_sim_to_situation&#13;&#10;KeyError: &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.WJP:NPC_Customer_Situationjob_ForceNew'&gt;&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Just thought I'd give you a heads up about it! :smile:

3 hours ago, tvhebdo said:

If you're a MAC user, you can contact me in private with you lastexception file I'll include you in a conversation with another MAC user to run some test with you guys to solve this problem.

Yes! I'm a Mac user. Unfortunately I'm not techi so I wouldn't be much help. I hope the other Mac user can help! I'll keep my out on this mod to see if you fix it. If you do I'll join your Patron (for all your hard work) Thanks :-)