WickedWork_PreAlpha0.02 (A freelance wicked career)

33 minutes ago, tykai said:

I don't want to pay for something in Patreon, thay may not work. Is V3 going public at some point?

On 27.1.2018 at 3:46 AM, tvhebdo said:

Good question, i plan to release a new Patreon version early next week and the public release of the v0.03 will follow few days after.

Yes it'll be. You only need to wait a bit.

Thought I would add my cents worth. I don't have V3 but downloaded your mod and been trying it out. It's quite fun and is not conflicting with anything in my game. It is flawless for me. Those with LE's being generated need to check all your versions Game/WickedWhims and MCC are upto date. And dump your bad cc if you can find it. Thanks again for this mod

8 minutes ago, Neverim said:

I'd probably go on patreon when it's regular :smile: Oh, since I'm still using v2, I was trying to add the trait via cheat but can't seem to find it. Is it only available in CAS?

You may have too many traits already equipped to your sims. Try deleting one or two then trying again. I know for me when my sims has too many traits, customs traits won't show up with the cheat menu. 

You should pay upfront only a dumb hoe asks for money AFTER sex.

Also get rid of the trait requirement its bad enough we only got THREE trait slots in the game. We do not need anymore limitations from modding.

It should be sex skill level requirement to prostitute yourself.

Spawning randoms by phone isn't going to work it needs to be like Sims 3 Kinky World where you 'scout' a lot for potential clients how are you to get certain clients if its random generated townies?

Hopefully one day Turbo will just make a real prostitution addition to WW because this is terrible.

52 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said:

Also get rid of the trait requirement its bad enough we only got THREE trait slots in the game. We do not need anymore limitations from modding.

Spawning randoms by phone isn't going to work it needs to be like Sims 3 Kinky World where you 'scout' a lot for potential clients how are you to get certain clients if its random generated townies?

Hopefully one day Turbo will just make a real prostitution addition to WW because this is terrible.

This mod is still in working and might get to the point.

If you would have read through the posts you would have known that that with the trait slot is already fixed in the next version.

I really hope that this mod will get closw to the point where it acts like in Sims 3 but something like that takes a lot of time. So be happy that there is at least a prostitution mod out.

When you don't like it then don't usw it and wait till Turbo might eventuall get to this point.

1 hour ago, Buntschwinge said:

This mod is still in working and might get to the point.

If you would have read through the posts you would have known that that with the trait slot is already fixed in the next version.

I really hope that this mod will get closw to the point where it acts like in Sims 3 but something like that takes a lot of time. So be happy that there is at least a prostitution mod out.

When you don't like it then don't usw it and wait till Turbo might eventuall get to this point.

Just read his post history and you'll know he is a crybaby (that's the best way how I can describe him without getting reported)

Also tvhebdo don't get discouraged from comments like that, your mod is a good start for an prostitution mod even though it's so early in development

13 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

You sure do complain a lot. I'd like to see you actually try and make something, instead of telling everyone else they're doing something "wrong". Which in this case is entirely subjective.

Ignore this ridiculous post tvhebdo, don't let comments like these discourage you.

On 28/01/2018 at 3:01 PM, tykai said:

I don't want to pay for something in Patreon, thay may not work. Is V3 going public at some point?

V0.03  will be release to public a week after V0.04 will be release for my Patreon.   If the 0.02 work the 0.03 will work too.

9 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

You sure do complain a lot. I'd like to see you actually try and make something, instead of telling everyone else they're doing something "wrong". Which in this case is entirely subjective.

Ignore this ridiculous post Buntschwinge, don't let comments like these discourage you.

Don't worry, that why i release prealpha version...   to get comments and make the mod involve in a good way.

1 hour ago, Gamergamer1701 said:

Game still crashes for me even though all of my mods are up to date and I started a new save game. Hopefully V3 fixes this bug and is available soon because I looooove the concept of this!

Could you send me your lastexeption.txt in private.   Click on my name then message and drag the .txt file where is indicated to.

On 28/01/2018 at 1:09 PM, tykai said:

Even removing mods, keeping only up to date whims. Keeping McCommand. It still crashes. Found the old 0.01 ver and it does the same also. 

Could you send me your lastexeption.txt in private.   Click on my name then message and drag the .txt file where is indicated to.

22 hours ago, Neverim said:

I'd probably go on patreon when it's regular :smile: Oh, since I'm still using v2, I was trying to add the trait via cheat but can't seem to find it. Is it only available in CAS?

Thanks Neverim Patreon is a good way to keep me motivated to continue to release update in a regular basis.

Speaking of which, i plan to release the version 0.04  in a few days!

18 hours ago, werners said:

Salut tvhebdo  j'ai votre mod en version 0.2 et j'ai un petit soucis, en fait les customer ne veulent pas se déshabiller, et si je les force à les deshabiller avec l'option WickedWhims>tout deshabiller automatiquement, et ben leur sexe à un bug de texture...

Je voudrais savoir si il y a une solution, pour les deshabiller soi-même.

Ah et aussi, c'est quoi le nom du trait ? pour pouvoir l'ajouter avec ce code " traits.equip_trait <trait name> " svp

Merci d'avance.

Salut Werners,

Pour ce qui est de la texture manquante sur le sexe du client je suis en train d’investiguer pourquoi cela ce produit..

Tu peux régler le problème de vêtements en changeant les options suivantes dans WickedWhims:

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   NPC Sex Undresssing Type  et coche l'option "Complete Undressing".

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   Sex Undresssing Type  et coche l'option "Complete Undressing".

Le trait ne peux pas être ajouté avec un code directement.   Voici la marche à suivre:

Ctrl-Maj-C pour ouvrir la boite de code

cas.fulleditmode pour débloquer le changement des traits en mode CAS...   ( Je ne sais pas si CAS est le terme en français mon jeux est en anglais).

1 hour ago, tvhebdo said:

Don't worry, that why i release prealpha version...   to get comments and make the mod involve in a good way.

There is a way to give criticism, and that was not the way. Your reply made me realize I credited the wrong person for the mod. Sorry about that. :sweat:

Keep up the good work tvhebdo! I'll be watching how this progresses. :smile:

4 hours ago, youcreamforicecream said:

Loving this mod, but unfortunately the undressing function isn't working right when my sim has WickedWork sex. The same anims work perfectly when it's a regular non wickedwork interaction.

Has anyone else had this issue? 

01-23-18_2-10-39 PM.png

- For whom using WickedWhims, if you have undressing issue. 

You can solve this problem by changing the undressing type to Complete Undressing:

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   NPC Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".