WickedWork_PreAlpha0.02 (A freelance wicked career)

Fantastic work! I look forward to seeing how this mod progresses. It's already a fun addition.

One detail that I love a lot is how the sim kisses the John on the cheek as soon as they meet every time. I wish there could be something like that (maybe randomized a bit) for the beginning of regular dates. As it is, Sims tend to just wander off in opposite directions. 

WickedWork0.03 is out!

Good news!  

A fresh new version of WickedWork is now available for my regular patron.

What's news in this version:

- No more CAS Trait

- Computer interactions

- Age restriction fixed

- Sometime wrong gender type when hit NEXT customer button fixed

- Flirty interaction IDLE and Flirty buff loot

- Fixed bug sometime menu don't appear

If you like my mod your support would be more than appreciated...  To do so, you can subscribe to my patreon page by following this link:

https://www.patreon.com/tvhebdo

Thank you!!

4 hours ago, youcreamforicecream said:

Fantastic work! I look forward to seeing how this mod progresses. It's already a fun addition.

One detail that I love a lot is how the sim kisses the John on the cheek as soon as they meet every time. I wish there could be something like that (maybe randomized a bit) for the beginning of regular dates. As it is, Sims tend to just wander off in opposite directions. 

Thanks!   Great idea!

17 hours ago, IBabyMonkeyI said:

It's not working for me for some reason, I placed the zip into my mods folder. Extracted them. The trait shows up, but not the action when im back in the game

Try to put both .package & .ts4script file directly in your mod folder reload the game and the menu should appear.

On 24/01/2018 at 3:19 PM, uriel1987 said:

I did get a mcc command error when i changed the underwear in cas using that wickedwhims option. But to be fair i have a tons of other mods, not sure this mod is the culprit.

I don't think WickedWork mod is the cause but you should try to update your WWhims to the last version (Jan 15th) if you not already update it.

On 24/01/2018 at 9:04 PM, SlashUC said:

You sir! Is a hero for this community! Glad you're removing the trait since i usually like to use the three slots. Thanks again for the amazing mod and please don't vanish away like happened with the other sex career mods when they become really popular and trust me this one will become!

Hey thank you Slash!    Just to let you know, the new version with the computer buy-able trait interaction is now available for my regular patreon.

13 hours ago, mmoblitz said:

Looks great!  You plan on making this a career type mod?  It would be great if you had levels that tied into WW sex levels.  Like at level one, you are limited in what you can do, like oral sex only at that level with payments you get tied to that.  As you gain experience and your sex level goes up, that unlocks more things you can do with your customers like adding certain positions or whatever.  You would also be able to increase the amount you charge.

Just something to think about.  I like what you have done so far.

I'll add skills in further version,  not totally tied to Wicked Whims Sex Skills but probably kind a bonus or tip if your customer is satisfied and a penalty if they not.

1 hour ago, Josua1970 said:

You need Spanish, if that is how you could pass the text to me in French, I could adapt it to you

Super!  Merci beaucoup!   Je vais attendre d'avoir une version plus avancée avant de le faire traduire.   Comme le mod évolue très rapidement et que j'ajoute du texte pratiquement à chaques jours, j'aime mieux faire tout d'un coup.

Hey!

It's me again - and again with a bug. I just tested the new version and to be sure that it wasn't something else, i stripped my Game complete down.

Besides of your mod, WickedWhims and two animation packs.

When i call a male customer - both, new and next - and have sex with them, their penis will be blacked out.

When i do the same, without using Wicked Work, their penis will be in normal flesh color.

Other then that, i love the new feature and may have even a small suggestion. (I hope no one mentioned it before XD)

It is kinda irritating to call a customer and then get refused, when you doesn't have the "always accept" cheat on in WW

It'll be awesome when they would go with it, since they are coming to get sex from us.

Aaaand maybe a small funny easter egg (don't know if it is possible)

When the Sim calls a customer, that by a small percent chance the customer gets outraged. Like it's a female customer who wanted a male uh.. worker and simply the calls got mixed up.

Something like that?

Other then that, i keep my eyes open for other bugs - should i find some

4 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:

When i call a male customer - both, new and next - and have sex with them, their penis will be blacked out.

When i do the same, without using Wicked Work, their penis will be in normal flesh color.

I am having this issue too. 

7 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:

Hey!

It's me again - and again with a bug. I just tested the new version and to be sure that it wasn't something else, i stripped my Game complete down.

Besides of your mod, WickedWhims and two animation packs.

Other then that, i love the new feature and may have even a small suggestion. (I hope no one mentioned it before XD)

It is kinda irritating to call a customer and then get refused, when you doesn't have the "always accept" cheat on in WW

It'll be awesome when they would go with it, since they are coming to get sex from us.

Aaaand maybe a small funny easter egg (don't know if it is possible)

When the Sim calls a customer, that by a small percent chance the customer gets outraged. Like it's a female customer who wanted a male uh.. worker and simply the calls got mixed up.

Something like that?

Other then that, i keep my eyes open for other bugs - should i find some

I have the same problem, I'll see what i can do to resolve it...    In my game i use to test the mod the issue solve by itself with my "regular" customer but stil have the issue when i get new one.

I could had  a small percentage of chance (like 5%) the customer told you the agency made a mistake and leave  that sound funny!!

I'll fix the customer refuse issue in the next version

9 hours ago, littlebluebird said:

Hey, I just downloaded this but every time I try to actually interact with a customer I get a notification that a "last exception" file has been created. Then when I click and try to have sex my sim and the customer will walk to the bed/couch/etc but then my game quits. Not sure what to do.

Hey!!

WickedWork dont affect the interaction and how your sims behave when you try to have sex or woohoo.  Considering your game it self are update to the last version...  If your game is highly modded, i recommend to delete every mods who have not been updated recently (mostly till the cat and dog update) and start a new game.   If you do so i'm pretty sure you'll get rid of the last exeption error and your crash problem.

5 hours ago, tvhebdo said:

Hey!!

WickedWork dont affect the interaction and how your sims behave when you try to have sex or woohoo.  Considering your game it self are update to the last version...  If your game is highly modded, i recommend to delete every mods who have not been updated recently (mostly till the cat and dog update) and start a new game.   If you do so i'm pretty sure you'll get rid of the last exeption error and your crash problem.

I did exactly that and it worked. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

Hi, I do not know if someone else has found the same problem, but the npc is not undressing me at the time of sex.

- For whom using WickedWhims, if you have undressing issue. 

You can solve this problem by changing the undressing type to Complete Undressing:

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   NPC Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

And should work with Auto undressing setting if you get the last version of wicked whims (Jan 15th)

7 minutes ago, tvhebdo said:

- For whom using WickedWhims, if you have undressing issue. 

You can solve this problem by changing the undressing type to Complete Undressing:

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   NPC Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

WickedWhims Settings --->  Sex Settings --->  Outfits Settings  --->   Sex Undresssing Type  and choose "Complete Undressing".

And should work with Auto undressing setting if you get the last version of wicked whims (Jan 15th)

thank you, I'll try it tomorrow

20 hours ago, littlebluebird said:

Hey, I just downloaded this but every time I try to actually interact with a customer I get a notification that a "last exception" file has been created. Then when I click and try to have sex my sim and the customer will walk to the bed/couch/etc but then my game quits. Not sure what to do.

I'm having this same problem. I've tried removing CC or other mods except wickedwhims but it still happens, even though my mods are up to date. I'd really love to try this properly but I may have to remove it for now. 

1 hour ago, rzgetsit said:

I'm having this same problem. I've tried removing CC or other mods except wickedwhims but it still happens, even though my mods are up to date. I'd really love to try this properly but I may have to remove it for now. 

Could you sent me your lastexeption.txt in privale message.