@Silvist

Hello there~ I had also meddled the vampire lord model pretty much similar to what you have done here, only that I wasn't able to bring the head in VL form (Head is Invisible). If you don't mind me asking, how were you able retain the head in VL form? I replaced the DLCNakedVampireLord model for female with the femalebody_1.nif from the default directory. Hope you can help me with this one~ >.<

@Silvist

Hello there~ I had also meddled the vampire lord model pretty much similar to what you have done here' date=' only that I wasn't able to bring the head in VL form (Head is Invisible). If you don't mind me asking, how were you able retain the head in VL form? I replaced the DLCNakedVampireLord model for female with the femalebody_1.nif from the default directory. Hope you can help me with this one~ >.<

[/quote']

of course u wont have head, u havent showed path to it, there's 2 ways to add head:

1)add it in nif but u will have basic headmesh without working chargen funcions

2)In Creation Kit split Vampire Lord body in parts similar to basic Female/Male body (head/hands/feets/body) and add them to Vampire Lord

@jancicc

Ok' date=' so I used the 2nd method that you had suggested, and had no problem in assigning the hands, feet and body. Only that I'm unsure how do I add in the head part. Any Idea on how to set the path so that the VL form uses the chargen face?

[/quote']

open VL race form, there in 1st tab should be option about chargen race/face tick it. press ok and open again and u should have head and tint option tabs.

Cool just re-downloaded this and did a complete re-install of the game. You must of done some tweaking of this so that it now uses custom races as when I changed to the vampire lord it is using my players head and what not instead and I haven't changed anything at all yet. Now to tweak body and size. Keep up the great work.

post-25696-13597878887534_thumb.jpg

mod works perfect for me :)

thanks

i have a little request. is it possible to change the armor my char is wearing while a vampire lord.

cos i would like to change it to Neos witch armor but without the hood. (the hood is very easy to remove. but i cant get it to replace the armor worn in vampirelord form

here is a link to the armor im talking about http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16381

@Silvist

seens u made the mod i believe u know what i can do to replace the current armor on the vampire lord form

thanks in advance

mod works perfect for me

thanks

i have a little request. is it possible to change the armor my char is wearing while a vampire lord.

cos i would like to change it to Neos witch armor but without the hood. (the hood is very easy to remove. but i cant get it to replace the armor worn in vampirelord form

here is a link to the armor im talking about http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16381

@Silvist
seens u made the mod i believe u know what i can do to replace the current armor on the vampire lord form

thanks in advance

Yes you just have to unzip the file and locate the armor files and replace them plus the esp you may also have to change the skeleton file if it is adec and you change the armor to a different body size/replacer. Trial and error.

never mind. got it working and it looks just as i hoped :D

it even convetted the vampire lord body to cbbe. just perfect :)

Niharram my Hero' date=' can you please upload your CBBE cersion ? D:

[/quote']

Well tbh. I didn't actually do anything to the body, what I did was replace the sucubus armor whith the armor of my choice. I think it changed the body cos I only have cbbe installed... I replaced the armor the simplest and only way I know how :-P rename the files of your armor of choice to the file names of the sucubus armor and switch out the files :-) (English is not my main language, so I'm sorry for grammatical errors )

never mind. got it working and it looks just as i hoped :D

it even convetted the vampire lord body to cbbe. just perfect :)

Niharram my Hero' date=' can you please upload your CBBE cersion ? D:

[/quote']

Well tbh. I didn't actually do anything to the body, what I did was replace the sucubus armor whith the armor of my choice. I think it changed the body cos I only have cbbe installed... I replaced the armor the simplest and only way I know how :-P rename the files of your armor of choice to the file names of the sucubus armor and switch out the files :-) (English is not my main language, so I'm sorry for grammatical errors )

Thank you Niraham ~

PS: sorry for i have spelled your name wrong D:

@Oxtyt - Thank you. I'm still trying to find a fix for the wings.

@themasterwarlord - Head faces downward because its part of the vampire lord behavior, nothing I can do except alter the female skeleton so it doesnt do that...which isn't easy. Arms are wide apart as well because of the vampire lord behavior. Wings don't work, and I described why many times. Trust me I wish it wasn't like that, and If i could do something about it in a heart beat I would.

Until either I figure out how to fuse, and make a working vampire lord skeleton in game that uses the female skeleton...most likely none of that will work. Or someone else with more knowledge steps in and lends a helping hand ;p

simply awesome...I don't know if this helps but someone uploaded a set of animated wings some time ago on skyrim nexus,maybe you can add them as a workaround?though honestly I don't really care for them,since it's magic that keeps a VL hovering.Also I had an idea,replacing the player model with the desire demon from Dragon Age would be pretty cool!when will you release the male version?

Silvist how about a version without the wings and the horns. Horns for me make her look more like a devil then of a vampire and since the wings don't work I don't mind if she just floats in the air like a pro mage. Also maybe if you could you can add longer claws to her would look more menacing when she is using her hands. So what do you think? Do you like the ideas?

Do I need to use ADEC body type? :[ I do not so when I tried it' date= I could not get the pose in your screen shot, and instead idle like a normal vampire lord as well as move like one on the ground. Looks dumb T_T

[/quote]

it is normal.. and it will be normal like vampire lord should be... i think he is trying to figure out how to change that muscular pose but we should give him time, and regarding the pose in that screenies he poster i think he is using a posing mod or something..