• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still alive lol.  

@croixfente - To install this "as is" all you need to do is drag the files to your data folder.  Use whatever mod manager you use, and check ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp and altvamplord.esp.  

If you are trying to change the body, its quite a bit more complex without modding experience.  In order to replace the body and armor you have to replace both the meshes and textures (unless otherwise, which I'll explain at the bottom)

Both can be found in meshes\armor\Succubus

and textures\armor\Succubus

To replace them, you have to make sure each of the pieces match.

Cuirass is the body

gloves is the hands

boots are the feet

horns is a circlet slot accessory

wings are a different slot accessory

You could probably leave the horns and wing alone, and just replace the cuirass, gloves and boots with the armor you want to use.  

You also have to do the same thing with the textures.  The only time you dont is if you are using an armor that already has its own esp file.  Then you just have to make sure you have that esp active.

Hi, I have used the ADEC body And I can change the armor without problems but there is not much variety of armor for that body. I want to use the one of my main character that is UNPBO, how can I change the body? I did not understand very well this explanation, is the body the armor?

• 3 weeks later...

You want to replace the ADEC armor with the armor you want to use.  As long as the UNPBO armor has its own esp, you don't have to worry about replacing the textures.  Keep in mind the armor has to be setup the same.  If there's extra parts, it can be a little more complex.  So just as long as its body, hands, feet, head; then it should work fine.  For head you just need to replace the horns.

You want to replace the ADEC armor with the armor you want to use.  As long as the UNPBO armor has its own esp, you don't have to worry about replacing the textures.  Keep in mind the armor has to be setup the same.  If there's extra parts, it can be a little more complex.  So just as long as its body, hands, feet, head; then it should work fine.  For head you just need to replace the horns.

Thanks! I will try it! So I just need to replace the meshes in the folder called 'armor'?

I need to name the meshes as the original ones? I mean ... name the new meshes for the head as 'Horns' even if my armor does not have horns? 

Yes, you need to replace the ones in the armor folder with the meshes you want to use.  They have to be named the same.  The names are tied to each of the different slots.  You can actually have more pieces on each mesh as long as they reflect the proper slots.  Like the base Cuirassf has 9 extra parts, besides the body.  The trick is each of the slots are tied to how they equip.  

So the Cuirassf will always be SBP_32_BODY, which is the body.  As long as every part in the mesh is set to that same slot, they will all equip when you put it on.  The way some modders have more equip slots is by using extra equip slots unused by the game.  My mod is only using the standard equip slots, body, hands, feet, and circlet.  

The wings though, are using SBP_45, which is an unused slot.  This was one of my first mods, and was done at the release of Dawnguard (in 2012 lol) so I didn't take advantage of the insane amount of slots actually available.  

• 1 month later...

A big thank you to the modder here Silvist.

I find it extremely annoying that there is only one mod in the Nexus that changes the Vampire lord appearance to a human one. Reading through the previous pages and realizing that the nexus one was actually a rip off of this one, was just sad.(its got some 13k endorsements too)

I'm not one for running around as a giant gargoyle basically, so ive been looking around for Vampire lord appearance mods, and that was one of my motivations for joining here.

So again, thanks.

Are you using Better Vampires or another modification for Vampires.

If so i know that the BV mod clearly specifies a custom race compatibility patch.

Or perhaps he only made this mod for the vanilla races, which i think is more than likely, but i don't know as only usually play a Vampire with Nord race.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How can i change the armor and also the body textures? I want to change the VL appearence into daedric princess nox with plus an armor like it is shown above in the screens. Has anybody an idea which files exactly are needed? The loose files from this mod only contain armor but no character skin textures  ... ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...