IGNORED

Need femalehead.nif or facepreset.nif?

My install doesn't have a femalehead.nif in the faceparts folder. Bodyslide doesn't install one. Can someone put a link that directs to a femalehead.nif so I can open it in outfit studio as a reference so I can adjust facial piercing location please? If there is a way to apply a character preset in outfit studio or to make a nif file out of one please let me know how. That would make adjusting piercings more precise than a generic face.

5 hours ago, OmegaNovaios said:

My install doesn't have a femalehead.nif in the faceparts folder. Bodyslide doesn't install one. Can someone put a link that directs to a femalehead.nif so I can open it in outfit studio as a reference so I can adjust facial piercing location please? If there is a way to apply a character preset in outfit studio or to make a nif file out of one please let me know how. That would make adjusting piercings more precise than a generic face.

If you open Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2 in BAE and then filter for basefemalehead or basemalehead, you will find the .nifs and .tri that you can then export out. :smile: Suggesting this to you, as its technically not permissible to send the Bethesda files... but yanking them out yourself is all good!

BAE: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78/

6 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

If you open Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2 in BAE and then filter for basefemalehead or basemalehead, you will find the .nifs and .tri that you can then export out. :smile: Suggesting this to you, as its technically not permissible to send the Bethesda files... but yanking them out yourself is all good!

BAE: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78/

Appreciate it.