Skyrim / TES V : Nier Automata Weapons

sunhawken

Made an account, translated the page with Chrome, still can't tell wheres the download link??? 

Update: Found the link, wont let me download. takes me to this page here:

Network & Archive button want me to have accounts with whatever thing they have too & download button tell me to pass captcha thing & it doesnt download still after I do

Screenshot (15).png

44 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Made an account, translated the page with Chrome, still can't tell wheres the download link??? 

Update: Found the link, wont let me download. takes me to this page here:

Network & Archive button want me to have accounts with whatever thing they have too & download button tell me to pass captcha thing & it doesnt download still after I do

Screenshot (15).png

Make a account it's worth it the mod is great :smile: , or just keep pressing the download button on the page don't download on the translated page.

16 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Untitled.png

Then I guess I'm magically banned from downloading it b4 I ever even seen it cuz that button wont work no matter what browser or device I try to access it from. You or someone else should just upload it separately to Mega or something like SunJeong suggested cuz I'm not comfortable making more accounts on foreign sites when the normal download option won't even work for me

17 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Download finally works, guess it was broken for other ppl too cuz I heard the same thing from another guy who told me it was working now. Is there a way to translate their names to english tho?

I did a manual translation using the Nier Wiki.

18 minutes ago, Gumihoyah said:

Im a bit confused on how to instal it. If somebody could give a quick explenation on the armor? 

You install it like 90% of other mods you get a .esp meshes and textures and put it in your data files and tick the .esp so it's activated.

23 minutes ago, sunhawken said:

You install it like 90% of other mods you get a .esp meshes and textures and put it in your data files and tick the .esp so it's activated.

I was more confused with with the part 1 and part 2.  Part 2 gave an error in MO and when I merge them I overwrite some stuff and the esp made my CTD on startup

3 hours ago, Gumihoyah said:

I was more confused with with the part 1 and part 2.  Part 2 gave an error in MO and when I merge them I overwrite some stuff and the esp made my CTD on startup

Use 7zip or something similar to extract, first select part 1, right click and you should get an option to extract to, choose that you should now have a folder called whatever the archives name is, rezip that then add that as mod, should work then.

1 hour ago, Arty_DeSithlius said:

Kinda new to this whole thing and can't figure this out. Any idea on how to fix this? I figure it has something to do with the physics that the armor is supposed to have, but I don't know where to even begin with trying to fix it.

ScreenShot0.png

You have the wrong hdt version are you tried using it on SSE without converting it.

Archived