Hi, don't know if this had been resolved already but I have Serana add-on and Flower Girls. Can't seem to make this work.  I downloaded the version that has the Flower Girls plugin compatibility but no effects with Serana whatsoever. Anyone?

Just putting together a fresh load order for a new playthrough and discovered a new update here yay. This is a great mod.

Always worked ok for me, except sometimes it would fail to load properly and I'd have to quit and restart the game. The only thing I would change about it would be to have the squirting a bit more copious and lasting. Great work though.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:04 PM, jgrant1332 said:

The virginity script doesn't seem to work for me - requires multiple save reloads to get it to fire. I've turned on "Ignore SL stats" as well - anything I could try to get this work?

A similar situation ...
Literally not long ago everything worked, but now not a single function works. Not in a new, not in an old game. I tried everything, left only FW and DW does not work (((
I hope there will be an update, and why is no one talking about osex support - ostim? Is there any hope for future support?
Sorry for my English.

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

~0

As I understand it, this means that you should not rely on osex support? Okay...
What about mod work? In the comments I see that I'm not the only one with a similar problem, shouldn't I wait either?)

41 minutes ago, Beauceron said:

As I understand it, this means that you should not rely on osex support? Okay...
What about mod work? In the comments I see that I'm not the only one with a similar problem, shouldn't I wait either?)

well i have no interest in rewriting mod from 0 just to add support to useless framework noone uses

it works fine, mods dont just

long ago everything worked, but now not a single function works.

you did something wrong and therefore it no longer works

3 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well i have no interest in rewriting mod from 0 just to add support to useless framework noone uses

it works fine, mods dont just

you did something wrong and therefore it no longer works

Installed all the required mods and only them.
Tried starting a new game every time it doesn't help ...
Well ... I understand you, thanks and good luck)

5 hours ago, Beauceron said:

Installed all the required mods and only them.
Tried starting a new game every time it doesn't help ...
Well ... I understand you, thanks and good luck)

Awhile back I had the problem of it not working - moving it to the bottom of my load order helped.  Another time it didn't work and I was completely stumped - took me way too long to realize I had installed the LE version on SSE.  So be sure you have the correct version installed for your game, and try adjusting your load order, loading DW last to give it priority.  Hope you get it working.

I am not certain if anyone has asked this before, but would it be possible for a reset/reload script feature in MCM?

If there is a command to reset/reload DWA specifically I am fine with that.

30 minutes ago, Nexodus said:

I am not certain if anyone has asked this before, but would it be possible for a reset/reload script feature in MCM?

If there is a command to reset/reload DWA specifically I am fine with that.

remove mod

save

install mod

Might I please just double-check the mod choice remains support for either Sexlab or Flower Girls, please? 

Thanks!

DWA - one of my favourite mods. Thanks for all the dripping! 🤪😁👍