Hot stories of my sims

7 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

...wow...

I think this one turned out amazing, lanmi!!!!

To me, probably the best one.

The environment was very well tuned, super eerie.

?

6 hours ago, rilaxx said:

Very cool !! 

5 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Wonderful story! Thaaaanks!

You, lanmi

did again a very very good job!

Thanks everyone,  I'm glad I managed to fulfill your expectations again :)))))

16 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

Love is blind  

Hide contents

Awesome! Totally unexpected end which made the story very interesting. I guess there is a message in it: don't have sex with witches ;)

1 hour ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Oooooh - but... didn´t you got two of that kind? ?

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha -so true, It's too late for me to get out, but there is a hope for him ;)

15 minutes ago, lanmi81 said:

Is no hope for him, he's totally fucked up in the head ?

Hide contents

JESUS!!!! So, it happened to me too, but I didn't ended in the mental hospital. My witches charmed me differently ;)

Shivers down my spine lanmi81! What a story and what an ending here. It's boring to say, that I'm again totally stunned by all the details. I can look again, go back and fro, trying to see all the details.  I noticed the portrait of the woman thinking what a nice detail this was...... and then she was out of the frame. Good job, my compliments. 

On 11/17/2018 at 3:34 PM, lanmi81 said:

Is no hope for him, he's totally fucked up in the head ?

I guess you should follow or pic up that story later again, dear.... some nice young doctors and nurses should make some experiments to save his poor mind.

We really need a kind of psychatric ward - for the BMD victims too ?

Hahaha , I fear, Elf Prince does not need or just not like to be released from his threesome heavenly hell.

1 hour ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Hahaha , I fear, Elf Prince does not need or just not like to be released from his threesome heavenly hell.

- It is a very pleasurable slavery ;)

On 11/17/2018 at 3:46 PM, rilaxx said:

Have you every considered doing a bit a editing with photoshop to make your stories more comic book like ? 

I think they would be even more awesome ! 

Sorry, but I do not have that in the plan. I love when my stories are "natural"

23 hours ago, kortjakje said:

Shivers down my spine lanmi81! What a story and what an ending here. It's boring to say, that I'm again totally stunned by all the details. I can look again, go back and fro, trying to see all the details.  I noticed the portrait of the woman thinking what a nice detail this was...... and then she was out of the frame. Good job, my compliments. 

Thanks :) I think the scene with the pictures could be a bit better and clearer , but am also satisfied with this.

5 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

I guess you should follow or pic up that story later again, dear.... some nice young doctors and nurses should make some experiments to save his poor mind.

We really need a kind of psychatric ward - for the BMD victims too ?

Interesting proposal Mariana!!! I think  in this case, the consilium should be called to give its opinion  and appropriate therapy :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

Sorry, but I do not have that in the plan. I love when my stories are "natural"

Thanks :) I think the scene with the pictures could be a bit better and clearer , but am also satisfied with this.

Interesting proposal Mariana!!! I think  in this case, the consilium should be called to give its opinion  and appropriate therapy :mrgreen:

M. Soprano suggested very interesting theme for the story. I think that some group "therapy" would be awesome to see ;)

Some of our members seem to like / need traits for this kind of gameplay. There are some maybe interesting mods roundabout psychologic illness or deseases (hopefully that will be fixed for the last patch / GF soon). So I thought it cold be an interesting point too.

I m not soo involved in this, but it could be nice to see this theme in funny or fatal stories too, because the playground “clinic” seems to be an amusing one for many members. Happy, open or fatal ending... I like “open” or “happy ending” most. Because if all the actors stay kind of alive, everyone can follow this story in her / his own way / gameplay.

Angy Daddy” reminded me of a futher bit different idea, because after the party neighter “Angry Daddy” or his girls will clean up the room – maybe the butler will, but I guess, this kind of room / lot will have a cleaning team mostly maidens – and why not a sexy team?!

That time I used my actors for a first try “sex at work” - because lanmis “sex in office” reminded me of that idea too.

Oh, and I m a rat (pardon me pleeeease) lanmi served us so many nice playgrounds with his rooms – he is much more successful than me finding interesting well done playgrounds (100000 congrats!!!) – so I hope lanmi will find a well done pychiatric clinic more clutter and costumes much easier than half blind MS.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:41 AM, Elf Prince said:

M. Soprano suggested very interesting theme for the story. I think that some group "therapy" would be awesome to see ;)

On 11/19/2018 at 11:48 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

Some of our members seem to like / need traits for this kind of gameplay. There are some maybe interesting mods roundabout psychologic illness or deseases (hopefully that will be fixed for the last patch / GF soon). So I thought it cold be an interesting point too.

I m not soo involved in this, but it could be nice to see this theme in funny or fatal stories too, because the playground “clinic” seems to be an amusing one for many members. Happy, open or fatal ending... I like “open” or “happy ending” most. Because if all the actors stay kind of alive, everyone can follow this story in her / his own way / gameplay.

Angy Daddy” reminded me of a futher bit different idea, because after the party neighter “Angry Daddy” or his girls will clean up the room – maybe the butler will, but I guess, this kind of room / lot will have a cleaning team mostly maidens – and why not a sexy team?!

That time I used my actors for a first try “sex at work” - because lanmis “sex in office” reminded me of that idea too.

Oh, and I m a rat (pardon me pleeeease) lanmi served us so many nice playgrounds with his rooms – he is much more successful than me finding interesting well done playgrounds (100000 congrats!!!) – so I hope lanmi will find a well done pychiatric clinic more clutter and costumes much easier than half blind MS.

I found something interesting, but there will be a lot of work to be done. The appearance does not say that it will be a nice story!! (sorry but the environment of the clinic simply does not allow it). In fact, it will be a mental clinic with perverted personnel.

I really do not know how my idea will look on the screen, but I will try to give YOU the best from myself!!!!!