Hot stories of my sims

• 2 weeks later...

oh wauw!!!! While it is steaming hot here (in Holland) you make a story taking place in the snow. I don't know if it cools us down a bit or just the opposite. Anyway the setting is excellent, I like the shadows from the trees on the snow. It's beautiful, Lanmi8.

Can you point out were you found the shoes and socks? 

On 8/2/2018 at 8:24 PM, kortjakje said:

oh wauw!!!! While it is steaming hot here (in Holland) you make a story taking place in the snow. I don't know if it cools us down a bit or just the opposite. Anyway the setting is excellent, I like the shadows from the trees on the snow. It's beautiful, Lanmi8.

Can you point out were you found the shoes and socks? 

Thanks

Thats is virtual cooling!!!  I just wanted to cool my head a little, with a new season pack :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

You can find it here boots and socks

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 12:49 AM, lupuspuella said:

Any new stories up your sleeves? :)

Dont worry, I'm working on it, as we agreed. I only need a little more time :) 

18 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

I’m in love with the female is it possible you can share her to me in a message as well as the mods you used not many people create winter sims on loverslab

Of course, just give me some more time!!!!!

23 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

Dont worry, I'm working on it, as we agreed. I only need a little more time :) 

Of course, just give me some more time!!!!!

sure thing brother your a great story teller i have been trying to make a good one as well based on true love but i can never pick out the best stories

On 8/27/2018 at 10:36 PM, yhgghdg said:

sure thing brother your a great story teller i have been trying to make a good one as well based on true love but i can never pick out the best stories

Maybe Romeo and Juliet on WW way ??

4 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Some ähm rough scenaries in the backyard of private or community lots or something like a gangbang at nighttimes?

I m still working on a big lot (mostly fake apartments) for this. But I guess my first try is a bit too big and unfinished yet ? 

Perhaps a little abandoned playground is ideal for some rough or gangbang story  http://abandonedsims.blogspot.com/search/label/Entertainment It does not look like a bad idea 

I really do not like to make big buildings. My nerves will not withstand such a big project :classic_biggrin: