atronachflame/various creatures cbbe bodyslide skyrim SE

On 5/13/2018 at 2:30 PM, WombatCombat said:

odd I never found that mod. but yeah I might start making slides on those soon especially since they seem to be high poly. I'm gonna pm him to ask if I can make the slides

Were you ever able to get permission to work on those files?

you don't need to remove BSFC this just overwrites the meshes with the bodyslide versions.   Also no physics I've tried to add them before and they don't work.  Someone more skilled with physics weighting might be able to figure something out though

I don't think this was packaged properly or maybe you uploaded the wrong file. The slidersets and shape data should be in CalienteTools>Bodyslide. And when they are selected in bodyslide (after fixing the directories manually), not all of them show up in the preview window. Only the draugr show up, but they look like ghosts or something (translucent, no textures). 

nah thats the magic draugur variant the other draugur wouldnt conform right so i couldnt add it.  I'll try reuploading the rest in a bit

Okay re uploaded it seemed the shape data folders were mislabeled it should work now

9 hours ago, WombatCombat said:

nah thats the magic draugur variant the other draugur wouldnt conform right so i couldnt add it.  I'll try reuploading the rest in a bit

Okay re uploaded it seemed the shape data folders were mislabeled it should work now

Well now all that's included in the file is the Shape Data and nothing else. They're also in entirely different, yet still wrong directories.

On 6/12/2018 at 3:21 PM, WombatCombat said:

you don't need to remove BSFC this just overwrites the meshes with the bodyslide versions.   Also no physics I've tried to add them before and they don't work.  Someone more skilled with physics weighting might be able to figure something out though

thanks for the reply. Good to know.

Hopefully someone soon will add those physics :)

• 2 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 8:39 PM, WombatCombat said:

shit had to work away from the computer for a week ill pull the file down till i can fix it

Any chance you've had the opportunity to work on these?

• 2 years later...
On 15/1/2018 at 20:23, Lelgato said:

atronachflame / varias criaturas cbbe bodyslide skyrim SE

Estaba usando el hechizo atronachflame y decidí que lo deslizaría y ¡aquí tienes!

• Remitente
  • Presentada
    15/01/2018
  • Categoría
  • Requiere
    CBBE SE y bodyslide
  • Compatible con la edición regular
    No

I downloaded this mod but when I installed it, nothing happened, it did not make any changes in anything, I must do to make the changes