[Stellaris] The Bed and Breakfast Mod {Version .41} Now 2.0 Compatable

Onimonipea

Are you aware that buildings in Stellaris lack a certain, je nais se quoi?

Could it be the distinct lack of ways to commit deplorable acts against the common decency of the galaxy?

You will have to resign yourself to yet another genocide to get the blood flowing, but its just not the same anymore.

There is just no other way to explore those hedonistic temptations.

Until now.

Introducing the:

BED AND BREAKFAST MOD!

Beds nor Breakfasts are actually likely to appear.

Your only mod that allows you to turn those disgusting aliens, or rebellious slaves, into comically over-sexualized milk producing cattle that can be used to feed your empire across the stars. Thats right! Now you have a reason to actually tolerate the presence of those filthy Xenos for more than fifteen minutes!

MOD CONTENT

• Several new building chains; Including a more costly but entirely more decadent way of feeding your empire, and a way to use your slaves to mine your planets hollow.
  • A new alternative buildings for mining Betharian Stones or Xeno Pets that contain barely passable smut.
  • Six whole new strategic resources Slave Types
  • Ascension perk buildings that go to such extremes you will want to shut your new robotic shell off in shame, but cannot due to that darned Asimov guy.
  • The privilege of being the first and the last person you know to do unspeakable things to the Blorg.

HOW IT WORKS

• Start by building a Slave Processing Plant on any of your planets and have the desired population work the building. While there is currently no events nor actual need to have an enslaved pop work the building, We strongly encourage you to do so because in all honesty, they probably deserve it.
  • From there, you can construct further facilities that will consume the produced slave resource for various benefits.
  • Almost every building is up-gradable, unlocked by the same technology as its less fun vanilla variant.

WHAT IT LACKS

• Right now I am using vanilla art assets because I have the artistic talent of a shoe. The building icons and the resource icons are from the game itself.
  • This is entirely a building mod. No events, no traits, no goofy portraits.
  • The Broken Slave resource is supposed to represent the natural inefficiencies involved in mass chattel slavery, especially where the conditioning has the chance to fail. There is a plan for a building to utilize them in the future, for now  it is a -10% to slave happiness, 50% just as a test, subject to change in the future, until you upgrade past such things as "Failure to condition"
  • As even Paradox cannot get the Ai to build anything correctly, every building has a 0% build chance for the AI to prevent them from going broke over hundreds of slaves.

DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION

• Download This ---->bnb.7z
  • Easy as unzipping the file and throwing the contents into your Stellaris mod folder.  Should be compatible with all mods.

UPDATE

• Fixed a ton of broken things i should have noticed but didn't.
  • Updated the mod number
  • Fixed the Nerve Stapler because I couldn't decide on a name.
  • Now the slave producing buildings actually produce a usable amount of slaves.
  • A whole new (technically unfinished) building chain. Use slave arcades to drain every ounce of worth from your citizens perversions and make a killing in cash Energy Credits.
  • Deleted the change log because who reads it?
  • New in .41, less unintelligently placed brackets and colons that ruin everything. Thus the Slave Mines will finally work. And the Galactic Hedonism Network, I guess.
  • Also i fixed the issue with the Arcades.

OLD CHANGELOGS

Version .2

Spoiler

• Added a new type of slave produced from the regular enslaving building chain. Labor slaves are consumed by a new building chain that produces minerals.
  • Added an advertisement chain for your colonies that boost habitability and happiness
  • Added a unique building on the capital that produces unity at the cost of several buildings worth of slaves.
  • Added a Nerve Stapling center that turns broken slaves into usable ones.
  • Added two more tiers to the sex slave producing building.
  • General balancing and bug fixing
  • Changed the resource icons to be more visually distinct at a glance.

Version .3

Spoiler
  • Update .3 is now live from the same download link
  • Added a level 5 milk producing facility that I forgot was lost in space.
  • Added new level six milker and mining buildings for all three ascension paths
  • Added a new energy multiplying building that runs off of sex slaves.
  • Fixed Betharian Stone alt buildings from being called whatever its description was.
  • Remembered to change the version number
  • New in 3.1 is the German translation by Abominus.
  • New in 3.2 is the ability to actually build the Sex Slave Converter.

Thanks to:

Free Cities for the inspiration

The Stellaris Adult Mod Project for the inspiration

The Stellaris Sexy Modding Discord and the sick slaving perverts who use it for the assistance

Shiroseigi for being a bugfixing Jesus.

6 hours ago, justaidea said:

Are you going in the future including build birthing centres for sex slaves to add growth to main species pop maybe link to the bio ascension paths?

How about Hypno centres convert slaves into happy slaves?

If synths/robots get uppity reprogramming centres?

Broodmothers are on the table for later after I get the alternate main resource buildings finished. Probably like a Sperm Donation center using another slave type. I really don't want to lock anything behind DLC content, and to be honest the Biology Ascension Path is my least used and thus the one with little interest to me.

A more erotic Orbital Mine Control Laser is set for later as well.

As for reprogramming recalcitrant robots, really I feel like machine boning is beyond the scope of the mod. Mechanical Ascension is different than starting as a Robot code wise, to the point where the content would be everything I have, plus a single robot building or two.

Edit the OP with something i forgot to post last night about mod limitations as well.

On 1/15/2018 at 5:54 PM, ngppgn said:

Any thought on how well/how differently would synthetics and machine empires mesh with this mod?

Poorly TBH, the mod excludes machine empires as version 1 has only food producing buildings. As for Synthetics, as it is a DLC option I am not supporting any of the Ascention perks as this time. Maybe when this is finished I'll poke about at an expansion for the expansions, but for right now i'm focusing on regular empires and people without dlcs.

Just a quick update on the next release. Assuming the game doesn't crap itself or I forgot thirty brackets, Monday the 22nd is my goal.

I went a little hog wild with adding some features, a bunch of bug fixes and some balancing to help keep interest in the game. If anyone has any suggestions before release of things to change or things you dislike about the mod so far, please let me know.

If you're lacking an energy path for slaves, then I'll suggest the same idea I posted in the 'Sexual Gameplay' mod topic:

A 'sex reactor' which harnesses the energies produced by the body during sex.

Think of it as an alternative and way more naughty interpretation of the machine energy farms from The Matrix, which also harvested energy from the biological functions of the body.

I might end up using that for an energy multiplication building, if you don't mind. I'm not entirely sure i'd be able to do 8+ buildings of varying degrees "They Fucked For Energy"

I'll probably end up doing something like an Arcade that runs on Sex, where energy credits represent people spending money.

14 hours ago, Onimonipea said:

I might end up using that for an energy multiplication building, if you don't mind. I'm not entirely sure i'd be able to do 8+ buildings of varying degrees "They Fucked For Energy"

I'll probably end up doing something like an Arcade that runs on Sex, where energy credits represent people spending money.

Wouldn't have suggested it if I did mind :smile:

Feel free to use any of the other building concepts I wrote down for the 'Sexual gameplay' topic as well. Though most of them were thought out with a 'Need-to-breed' species in mind.

By the way, will regular empires use these sex-buildings as well?

Hiho!
Ich habe diesen Mod versucht auszuprobieren, jedoch feststellen müssen, dass er nicht mehr aktuell ist. Er unterstützt 1.83, doch meine derzeitige Spielversion ist 1.91.
Wird dieser Mod noch aktualisiert?

Und nebenbei eine zu diesem Thema passende Frage.
Sollte ich die automatischen Updates lieber deaktivieren, damit nicht irgendwann wieder Mods veraltet sind?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiho!

I have tried this mod to try, but find that it is out of date. It supports 1.83, but my current game version is 1.91.
Is this mod still updated?

And by the way a suitable question on this topic.
Should I disable the automatic updates rather, so that sometime not mods are outdated?

The mod is for 1.91 and should be compatible with the 2.0 update when it comes out. For next release I will remember to change the supported version, hopefully.

As for automatic updates, leave those on. If you go into the betas tab there should be a bunch of versions you can down grade to.

Ich habe deinen Mod via Link in deinem ersten Beitrag neu geladen und installiert. Aber wenn ich Stellaris ausrühre, wird mir in der Konfigurationsseite bei den Mod angezeigt, dass er nur 1.83 unterstützt, nicht aber 1.91 und ich werde um extra Bestätigung gefragt, dass ich das Spiel ausführen möchte.
Stellaris startet, ich kann eine neues Spiel erstellen, aber wenn ich dass dann beginnen möchte, stürzt Stellaris ab.
Deaktiviere ich bnb wieder, läuft wieder alles normal.
Gibt es irgendeinen Mod, mit dem dein Mod definitiv inkompatibel ist?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have reloaded and installed your mod via link in your first post. But when I shut up Stellaris, I'm shown in the configuration page in the mod that he supports only 1.83, but not 1.91 and I am asked for extra confirmation that I want to perform the game.
Stellaris starts, I can create a new game, but if I want to start that then, Stellaris crashes.

I disable bnb again, everything is back to normal.
Is there any mod that your mod is definitely incompatible with?

You're probably already aware of this, but on some of the buildings you've written the description in the title, and left the description blank (description only shows, like "Sex_building_description" for instance)

The sex-version of the betharian power plant doesn't even show up in my building menu despite trying to build on a betharian stone tile after researching it.

Still, I do have to compliment the flavor text on the alien breeding zoo. It's perfect, although maybe a bit too long.

I thought at first that using pre-existing building assets for your versions would ruin it a bit, but after roaming around in the building asset folder myself a bit, it dawned on my how many different building assets this game actually has. I've played for a while, but have apparently only seen a small fraction of them in game.

1 hour ago, Falloutbabe said:
I have reloaded and installed your mod via link in your first post. But when I shut up Stellaris, I'm shown in the configuration page in the mod that he supports only 1.83, but not 1.91 and I am asked for extra confirmation that I want to perform the game.
Stellaris starts, I can create a new game, but if I want to start that then, Stellaris crashes.

I disable bnb again, everything is back to normal.
Is there any mod that your mod is definitely incompatible with?

There shouldn't be anything incompatible with it, since it calls for nothing new other than building produced resources. What other mods are you running?

24 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

You're probably already aware of this, but on some of the buildings you've written the description in the title, and left the description blank (description only shows, like "Sex_building_description" for instance)

The sex-version of the betharian power plant doesn't even show up in my building menu despite trying to build on a betharian stone tile after researching it.

Still, I do have to compliment the flavor text on the alien breeding zoo. It's perfect, although maybe a bit too long.

I thought at first that using pre-existing building assets for your versions would ruin it a bit, but after roaming around in the building asset folder myself a bit, it dawned on my how many different building assets this game actually has. I've played for a while, but have apparently only seen a small fraction of them in game.

I didn't, actually. Thanks for the heads up and fixed for next release. And yea, there are a ton of buildings for events I haven't even gotten yet. Some weird event chain with an ocean planet and such, the worm-in-waiting buildings, there are a ton of stuff and the 2.0 update is going to add even more.

Since you have gotten far enough with the mod to hit betharian and xeno zoo stuff, is there any balancing issues you feel should be changed? And are all the buildings upgrading okay?

Sorry for the double post, but I have just released the next version.

I know I said I was going to do an ascension perk submod, but I am a lying liar that lies, so to hell with that. The way I did it should still be compatible for people who still dont own Utopia.

As always yell at me for forgetting thirty brackets.

I'm not the right person to ask for balance issues I'm afraid. Will check out the new update and repurt further issues I encounter though.

EDIT: I didn't have time to test too much, but I noticed that you've removed the alien breeding zoo from the xeno zoo research. Not sure it was intentional, but it did give a lot more bonuses than the regular zoo for the same price (speaking of balance issues, lol) I'm just gonna have to play to unlock it again I suppose. I didn't check for the sex version of betharian power plants. Will have to do that later.

15 hours ago, Onimonipea said:

Sorry for the double post, but I have just released the next version.

I know I said I was going to do an ascension perk submod, but I am a lying liar that lies, so to hell with that. The way I did it should still be compatible for people who still dont own Utopia.

As always yell at me for forgetting thirty brackets.

I'd say wait until 2.0 to decide on if stuff is balanced. Currently using the Slave Processing centre to get bonus minerals along with the Mineral Building that grants a global extra modifier (forget the name atm) can get pretty ridiculous early game (not overly ridiculous though, just a tad strong), but I feel because that's mainly due to how easy it is to keep Unrest down so the issue of causing extra Slave unrest is barely noticeable. Of course, 2.0 is making Unrest an actual issue so that might quickly become balanced.

On 1/29/2018 at 6:56 AM, Lamadi said:

EDIT: I didn't have time to test too much, but I noticed that you've removed the alien breeding zoo from the xeno zoo research. Not sure it was intentional, but it did give a lot more bonuses than the regular zoo for the same price (speaking of balance issues, lol) I'm just gonna have to play to unlock it again I suppose. I didn't check for the sex version of betharian power plants. Will have to do that later.

I did what? Well shit. I'll throw that in the next version. 

Speaking of next version, I'm not going to do anything until the DLC comes out. Hopefully its fully compatable though I don't see why it shouldn't be. The new defense army system has me interested greatly as well as the Doomsday Weaponry. If that is modifiable then hopefully I can turn it into a bimbofication laser or something along the like.

Archived