Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

Hi Climbatiz, just created account here to thank you for this guide. It worked flawlessly for v1.9.4.1, SKSE thru MO2 loads the game with BTC. 

Were you able to manage Minor Arcana to work ? I did evertyhing as per the guide and SKSE doesnt start (nor give errors) if MA is on the load order. IF i remove it, than it all goes back working again.

Any ideas ? 

Also tried with Frostfall and campfire (both have reqtified patches on the requiem central patch mod), No luck with those also. Same thing, SKSE doesnt start and gives no error msgs.

Apprerciate the help

i don't remember ever using Minor Arcana in my 1.9 playthrough but i am using the updated Minor Arcana for Requiem 2.0 and it works just fine, or at least i haven't run into any problems with my recent playthrough

i did however get Frostfall and Campfire working on my build, here's my mods from my setup in case it works for you >>> http://www.everplanet.tk/frostfall_campfire.rar

oh yeah and i don't use official patches for those mods i just do my own edits in SSEedit

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, TheLegg said:

Followed the guide for installing v2.01 and have this error message when trying to run the rectificator.jar file:

The Reqtificator needs to be located in the SkyProc Patchers\Requiem subfolder of Skyrims Data folder. Please note that missing read/write permissions for the respective folders also trigger this message.

Nexus Mod Manager: You should start the Reqtificator in the SkyProc Patchers/Requiem subfolder of your Skyrim-Data folder. This folder (including the Reqtificator.jar) will be present after installing Requiem normally via NMM.

Mod Organizer: Please check that the Start In argument of the executable you defined in MO points to SkyProc Patchers\Requiem folder in your Skyrim-Data folder, not the one in the folder where Mod Organizer unpacked Requiem.

I do not have anything installed in Program files, all is on my ? Drive.  I am stumped. MO2 does not create anything in the Skyrim SSE Data folders as it uses its own virtual system.

Any idea where I am meant to find the Skyproc patchers folder outside of the one created in my MO2 mods directory?

Thanks

I'm having this same problem any one ever find a fix?

umm i don't quite understand what is meant by "Skyproc patchers folder outside of the one created in my MO2 mods directory"

the Reqtifier in my installation is located in "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem"

whereas Requiem's data files are located in my ModOrganizer Mod directory

apart from a few files created during Reqtifier process which are in the MOD "overwrite" directory there are also files generated that goto your "...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Requiem" folder, the generated esp (Requiem for the Indifferent) gets placed in "overwrite" unless you have previously saved it inside some other Mod directory (this happens with latest version of MO2), then it gets saved there

You don't need Wrye Bash to turn a plugin into a master, in SSE Edit you can enter the "File Header" and right click in the section beside "Record Flags" and select Edit. In the new box that pops up you can put a check beside "ESM" and save the plugin, it is now a master and doesn't require Wrye Bash. Another option is to ignore turning Requiem.esp into a master and running the patch through CK anyway. After you save the patch you can enter SSE Edit and go into the patch's "File Header" this time you are right clicking to the right of "Master Files" and selecting "add." You can then add Requiem.esp to the bottom of the list and save the patch. Both work and are a bit easier, IMO, than installing and using Wrye for this.

Links provided on the guide description post for both RequiemNamesFix.esp and the Reqtificator.jar(converted) are broken.

I see Climbaitz has already posted the link for the Reqtificator above, but I'm having troubles with the RequiemNamesFix.esp (I suppose) I found by googling it. Raziara said Climbaitz updated the RequiemNamesFix.esp to prevent it from corrupting door and container records. And i'm having exactly that problem with my setup, all doors and containers are inaccessible for me.

Could someone send once again the link for the UPDATED version of RequiemNamesFix.esp (after 4/5/2018)?

Thanks...

ok, so Requiem v2.0.2 is out, i am currently downloading it and will update my original post and this one with new links, for those doing the CreationKit route to fix the esps for SSE can i think still use the original guide but because we change the Reqtifier i will fix that for latest version and post links here in a short while, so just check again here and i'll update this post

*EDIT* >>> OK i updated the orignal first post with new links including already CK'd esp files for latest Requiem (v2.0.2), i also included a file you can use to fix the Reqtificator on your own incase we don't update to the latest version our own files

On 4/15/2018 at 2:03 PM, Raziara said:

Could be a few things:

Make sure your Requiem installation is all together. Don't install the converted Reqtificator into a new mod - it has to go into the same one as Requiem. Overwrite the old Reqtificator. 

Also, in the Reqtificator binary settings, make sure the "Start in" field is pointing to the Reqtificator in your MO2 installation. I know that's directly contrary to the error prompt, but that's the only way I've ever been able to use it. 

Your MO2 installation shouldn't be in your Skyrim Special Edition folder, either. Make sure it's installed outside of it. 

If that doesn't work, or if you've already done that, you could still try the permissions fix. Requiem has a guide for that: Here. 

I'm having the same issue. I've tried having the Reqtificator "Start in" the Special Edition's SkyProc Patchers\Requiem, the MO's SkyProc Patchers\Requiem, and I've tried the permissions fix.

@blackmdawn I just use right panel of MO -> Data, navigate to SkyProc patcher, right click on Reqtificator and add it to executables. By doing that I only need to add -REQMYMEMORY in argumets so it doesn't crash for me. No need to manually change folders then!

@Climbatiz

Just checked, my 2.0.1 save updated, Reqtificator works! Many thanks to you, I simply can't go back to LE! Btw game graphic still says 2.0.1 but I think it's visual bug on their part, so thanks again for your magic :)

And of course @Raziara, for actual 2.0.2 guide! So good to play Req on SSE.

Hello guys. I am quite new to modding, and just stumbled upon this thread by seeing it linked in post on reddit. I played Requiem a lot on LE, and wanted to ask about your experience with this port on SE. How stable is 2.0.2 port? Also, how do I manage requiem patches for popular mods like "Improved Closefaced Helmets", "Open Cities" and so on, since they are made for LE? And finally, do I need to do everything in guide or just downloading modified Requiem files are enough? 

Thanks.

if you dl the Reqtificator and the provided ESPs on the first page for v2.0.2 you still need to use the NIF Optimizer tool on Requiem's meshes aswell as the HavokBehaviorPostProcess tool, basicly just read the guide to know what to do

as for how stable it is, it should be perfectly stable, i've played over 200 hrs with Requiem v2 on SSE and haven't had any problems at least not related to Requiem

weired that i start game just with coc somewhere for test, and find any door or passage linking between tamriel world and other caves/dungeon/building/cities are all unaccessable. doors have no activator and can not be activated, passages have destination info displayed but game will freeze while you try to enter.

other doors linking child world to some cells like whiterun to banneredMare are normally functional.

I haven't played requiem for long, this is my first taste on 2.0ver. could it be some new feature that version 2.0.2 added?

I can see in sseedit that requiem added lots of VMAD to door records, or just the script is bugged in SSE.

5 hours ago, cinemagic said:

by resave esps in CK, new generated facegen and facetint are not with the same names as in oringal requiem package.

Is it ok or I got something wrong?

I'm not sure if mine ended up with the same file names or not. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to, since it's based on the NPCs formID? I'd have to look into that more.

It's alright as long as you don't have the black face bug in game. 

1 hour ago, cinemagic said:

weired that i start game just with coc somewhere for test, and find any door or passage linking between tamriel world and other caves/dungeon/building/cities are all unaccessable. doors have no activator and can not be activated, passages have destination info displayed but game will freeze while you try to enter.

other doors linking child world to some cells like whiterun to banneredMare are normally functional.

I haven't played requiem for long, this is my first taste on 2.0ver. could it be some new feature that version 2.0.2 added?

I can see in sseedit that requiem added lots of VMAD to door records, or just the script is bugged in SSE.

You aren't using the correct RequiemNamesFix.esp, or it isn't activated, or you installed it after you generated your requiem patch. Download the one from the 2.02 post (the one on the front page is for 1.9.4) and place it right below Skyrim's DLCs. Make sure it's activated, then delete your Requiem for the Indifferent.esp and regenerate it. 

You don't need Wrye Bash to turn a plugin into a master, in SSE Edit you can enter the "File Header" and right click in the section beside "Record Flags" and select Edit. In the new box that pops up you can put a check beside "ESM" and save the plugin, it is now a master and doesn't require Wrye Bash.

Another option is to ignore turning Requiem.esp into a master and running the patch through CK anyway. After you save the patch you can enter SSE Edit and go into the patch's "File Header" this time you are right clicking to the right of "Master Files" and selecting "add." You can then add Requiem.esp to the bottom of the list and save the patch. Both work and are a bit easier, IMO, than installing and using Wrye for this.

I feel like I need to address this for anyone reading: Do not do anything after "another option" as listed here. It will cause the CK to strip any dependent records from the child esp and consequently break things behind the scenes. You won't get an immediate crash, but things won't be working correctly.

If you want to ESMify Requiem.esp with SSEEdit as an alternative to Wrye Smash, that's fine. As long as you do it first, and all masters are maintained throughout the process.

i have noticed that ALOT of people have downloaded the files on the first page i link to yet almost none of these people are downloading the RequiemNamesFix file, i wonder if more people will complain about doors not working cuz they don't have the fix esp file