Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

Added the double perk bugfix to the list of requirements. 

On 4/16/2018 at 7:36 AM, Peter1962 said:

The CTD with certain NPCs I fix by deleting their record in Requiem.esp and carrying over vanilla record to requiem for the indifferent.esp.  So far the NPCs causing the problem are the wizard in Huningbrew meadery caves and the Boss at end of White River Watch.  I suspect is is some item or script causing it to CTD.

You mean Havjarr Iron-hand? I'll check him out later, but I didn't get CTDs from Hamelyn (the mage under Honningbrew Meadery.) They don't seem to share any special similarities, either, though I do know that Hamelyn has a unique script attached to him. Something to do with books. I'll check out the source when I get around to fighting Havjarr.

6 hours ago, asylum0722 said:

Hitting the Open button in Creation Kit does not bring up any of my mods, so I cannot select Requiem.esp.
I don't know what to do, please help. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to manually drag the files out from Mod Organizer's mods folder and move them into Data.

I would guess you weren't running the CK through MO, or it was having a problem with the hook for some reason. That workaround is fine as long as it doesn't extend to the SKSE launcher. 

5 hours ago, asstomoth said:

is it normal to have a lot of warnings in step 4 Convert Requiem.esp: ?

I've pressed yes a lot of times too

It's normal to have a lot printed to the log, but I didn't have any yes / no prompts come up. What's an example of one? Are you loading in more than just Requiem.esp and its requirements? Do you already have its assets (meshes, textures, etc) installed? Also, are you sure you're using the CK for SSE?

On 18/04/2018 at 7:50 PM, Raziara said:

It's normal to have a lot printed to the log, but I didn't have any yes / no prompts come up. What's an example of one? Are you loading in more than just Requiem.esp and its requirements? Do you already have its assets (meshes, textures, etc) installed? Also, are you sure you're using the CK for SSE?

Tb8f7mY.png

https://imgur.com/a/JERjtqJ

it was a bunch of those warning (varying only the upper text)

I've clicked endless times in the same spot, where the yes appears, 'cause I didn't know what to do

well, it did ended up fine, I guess, I'ven't played too much but I checked a couple of things and nothing felt weird

so what you think? should I try to port it again from the start? or what?

because I really don't want to find bugs whenever finally immersed

also thank you so much for sharing your time here, 

On 4/19/2018 at 10:10 PM, asstomoth said:

Tb8f7mY.png

https://imgur.com/a/JERjtqJ

it was a bunch of those warning (varying only the upper text)

I've clicked endless times in the same spot, where the yes appears, 'cause I didn't know what to do

well, it did ended up fine, I guess, I'ven't played too much but I checked a couple of things and nothing felt weird

so what you think? should I try to port it again from the start? or what?

because I really don't want to find bugs whenever finally immersed

also thank you so much for sharing your time here, 

Urgh. I actually forgot this before my last response - I have the message prompts disabled in my creation kit. What you got is perfectly normal, and your setup should be completely fine. I'm going to add the creation kit ini edit to the guide so that no one else has to waste their time pressing a thousand prompts. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. 

perhaps, Raziara might tell you to run the esp's through Creation Kit, but i've never honestly done that for the Skyrim LE mods that i use in SSE, so long as you unpack and delete the bsa file the file might have which i'm sure the patches don't have, just at least check the patch file in SSEEdit (perhaps run the "Check for Errors" feature) for things to see if everything checks out OK

Hey, I followed this guide and am able to load Skyrim SE with about 219 mods running.

The problem is I keep getting an error that my SKSE is broken. 

First photo shows Requiem 2.01 running on SKSE Version 2.06.

If I try to use the even newer version (2.07) I still get this error. Not sure how to update the Requiem scripts.

Temp solution is to rollback my Skyrim SE version to 1.5.16 and use SKSE 2.05. 

I am also getting an error about not running certain .dll's for Requiem. Am I to believe these are not necessary?

ScreenShot0.png

the HavokBehaviorPostProcess tool needs to be run to update Skyrim LE scripts to SSE, which you are suppost to do after installing Requiem, also those DLL files are currently not available (or not nessicary for SSE (perhaps assuming you use other bugfixing plugins for SSE)), in the Requiem MCM and going into Debug/Advanced settings, there is a way to disable those messages

i at least have never run into problems with SKSE and this Requiem port + i'm running the game with about 140 mods (including extra mods made for Skyrim LE that are currently not available for SSE)

On 4/26/2018 at 8:37 PM, Jermaphobe said:

Would porting patches from Requiem Patch Central work fine in SE?

Yep. Just make sure to resave them in the CK, and don't forget to ESMify its masters before doing so. Also, make sure they're compatible with 2.0. 

On 4/26/2018 at 10:46 PM, Climbatiz said:

perhaps, Raziara might tell you to run the esp's through Creation Kit, but i've never honestly done that for the Skyrim LE mods that i use in SSE, so long as you unpack and delete the bsa file the file might have which i'm sure the patches don't have, just at least check the patch file in SSEEdit (perhaps run the "Check for Errors" feature) for things to see if everything checks out OK

Exactly what I would say. SSE has a different format for certain records in its plugins.

It's really best to err on the side of caution here, because even if no problems are immediately apparent, it might effect your game in the long term. We don't really want a repeat of TesVSnip; The plugins made with it were improperly formatted, which caused data corruption and eventually ruined saves. We're already sort of running that risk leaving the indifferent patch unconverted - there's really no need to keep adding to those chances. 

On 4/27/2018 at 1:31 PM, LexaFortain said:

Hey, I followed this guide and am able to load Skyrim SE with about 219 mods running.

The problem is I keep getting an error that my SKSE is broken. 

First photo shows Requiem 2.01 running on SKSE Version 2.06.

If I try to use the even newer version (2.07) I still get this error. Not sure how to update the Requiem scripts.

Temp solution is to rollback my Skyrim SE version to 1.5.16 and use SKSE 2.05. 

I am also getting an error about not running certain .dll's for Requiem. Am I to believe these are not necessary?

I know SSE recently had an update to its executable, and I don't think SKSE64 has been updated to support it. You've already rolled back your exe, which is what I would have suggested. 

You can ignore the DLL warnings. One of them is for crashing problems in Oldrim's engine, one of them has been updated for SSE and is included in the required list now (perk bug fix), and the other one is Requiem.DLL, which is apparently just an "anti-cheat" plugin. 

For those of us installing manually, is the UpgradeHavokBehavior.exe to be run from inside the 'Data' folder?  I would have thought so, but the program simply opens and closes, and none of the HKX files are edited; that is to say the 'date modified' does not change on any of those files.  It is possible I am overthinking this.

I am actually trying to run it from inside separate folder containing all the requiem files and patches I am converting, to create an archive for installation with NMM.  (I am calling it Requiem for the Impatient). [The archive is NOT for distribution, I am simply very Anal and a little OCD]

So I went ahead and re-ran the UpgradeHavokBehavior.exe from within the data folder after installing everything.  I'm still not sure if it worked or not, maybe the program isn't supposed to give any feedback.

Anyway, now, when running the Updated Reqtificator.jar file provided, I get a message about not being able to locate Plugins.txt.  After selecting the location manually, the program ends, sending me this error message:

java.io FileNotFoundException Files\PluginsListLocations.txt  I'm not sure what that file is, or why it is looking for it, it is not the Plugins.txt file that it asked about in the previous step. 

PluginsListLocation.txt is not a file that exists anywhere on my PC, so I am at a loss......

This is what is returned to Overview.log:

13:34:35.520 INFO  - Reqtificator initialized
13:34:35.523 INFO  - Java version: 1.8.0_151
13:34:35.523 INFO  - operating system: Windows 10
13:34:35.523 INFO  - patcher version: 2.0.1
13:34:35.523 INFO  - Hg revision: 9416cf4ad815
13:34:35.523 INFO  - Hg branch: Requiem-2.0.1
13:34:35.523 INFO  - Hg tags: 2.0.1-master
13:34:35.523 INFO  - working directory: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem
13:34:35.523 INFO  - language from Skyrim.ini: en
13:34:35.526 INFO  - execution date and time: Sun Apr 29 13:34:35 EDT 2018
13:35:05.131 ERROR - critical exception encountered
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Files\PluginsListLocation.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at lev.Ln.manualFindFile(Ln.java:1264) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at skyproc.SPGlobal.getPluginsTxt(Unknown Source) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at skyproc.SPImporter.getActiveModList(SPImporter.java:78) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at skyproc.SPImporter.importActiveMods(SPImporter.java:331) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:950) [Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]
13:37:14.320 INFO  - closing program

<<EDIT>>  Apparently, this is the very same problem Ysynthos was having.  Oddly, I also have win 10 and the game installed on G drive.  I'll have to hunt around for a solution of sorts. <<EDIT>>

47 minutes ago, comatosedragon said:

So I went ahead and re-ran the UpgradeHavokBehavior.exe from within the data folder after installing everything.  I'm still not sure if it worked or not, maybe the program isn't supposed to give any feedback.

Anyway, now, when running the Updated Reqtificator.jar file provided, I get a message about not being able to locate Plugins.txt.  After selecting the location manually, the program ends, sending me this error message:

java.io FileNotFoundException Files\PluginsListLocations.txt  I'm not sure what that file is, or why it is looking for it, it is not the Plugins.txt file that it asked about in the previous step. 

PluginsListLocation.txt is not a file that exists anywhere on my PC, so I am at a loss......

This is what is returned to Overview.log:

Reveal hidden contents

13:34:35.520 INFO  - Reqtificator initialized
13:34:35.523 INFO  - Java version: 1.8.0_151
13:34:35.523 INFO  - operating system: Windows 10
13:34:35.523 INFO  - patcher version: 2.0.1
13:34:35.523 INFO  - Hg revision: 9416cf4ad815
13:34:35.523 INFO  - Hg branch: Requiem-2.0.1
13:34:35.523 INFO  - Hg tags: 2.0.1-master
13:34:35.523 INFO  - working directory: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem
13:34:35.523 INFO  - language from Skyrim.ini: en
13:34:35.526 INFO  - execution date and time: Sun Apr 29 13:34:35 EDT 2018
13:35:05.131 ERROR - critical exception encountered
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Files\PluginsListLocation.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at lev.Ln.manualFindFile(Ln.java:1264) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at skyproc.SPGlobal.getPluginsTxt(Unknown Source) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at skyproc.SPImporter.getActiveModList(SPImporter.java:78) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at skyproc.SPImporter.importActiveMods(SPImporter.java:331) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:950) [Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]
13:37:14.320 INFO  - closing program

<<EDIT>>  Apparently, this is the very same problem Ysynthos was having.  Oddly, I also have win 10 and the game installed on G drive.  I'll have to hunt around for a solution of sorts. <<EDIT>>

You should run the bat file instead of the exe. It has a command to batch convert all the animations. I usually see some lines of code briefly pop up before it closes. If you want to make sure it worked, FNIS has an option you can tick to check your animations for SSE compatibility. Or you can just run the game with them and see if your characters T-Pose whenever they get knocked down. 

As for your second issue, I don't really have any advice if you're installing manually. I've only been able to get this to work with MO2, which is why I set the guide up for it. Ysynthos was able to solve his problem by reinstalling MO2, but still had the same issue using the Reqtificator outside of it. I don't know if it has anything to do with the way MO sets up its virtual library. 

Just to give you a little info, though, that error actually comes up when it can't locate Plugins.txt. PluginsListLocation isn't used by anything, and won't exist in a normal installation. 

If you can get it to work, I might add an addendum for whatever you did to help other people. 

15:46:09.371 INFO  Actor Variations - beginning patch operations
15:46:42.277 INFO  Actor Variations - finished patch operations
15:46:42.278 INFO  - started export of generated patch
15:46:47.834 ERROR - critical exception encountered
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at java.io.FilterOutputStream.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
	at lev.LOutFile.write(LOutFile.java:48) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at lev.LExport.write(LExport.java:56) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at skyproc.WEAP$CRDT.export(WEAP.java:293) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at skyproc.SubRecords.export(SubRecords.java:45) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at skyproc.MajorRecord.export(MajorRecord.java:254) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at skyproc.GRUP.export(GRUP.java:155) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:758) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:663) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at skyproc.Mod.export(Mod.java:640) ~[Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:979) [Reqtificator.jar:2.0.1]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_171]
15:46:51.309 INFO  - closing program

So I'm following the 2.0.1 guide and the Reqtificator almost finishes but throws a nullpointer exception when exporting WEAP records. I'm not quite sure how to troubleshoot this. Thanks!

@Razira  Thank you for pointing out that I should be running the batch file and not the exe.  It for sure worked.

I was also able to get the reqtificator to work by running it through Mod Organizer.  Very odd, but at least it works!  Thanks!

Unfortunately, I seem to have a lot in common with Ysynthos.  I am getting a CTD every few minutes, or by pressing ~ when outdoors.  Weird thing is, if it crashes by ~, I can never reload that save (which I make moments before attempting to use the console).  I must reload an earlier one, like in the abandoned prison cell (Live another Life).  I'm going to post my load order here, in case @Ysynthos sees this, maybe we are using the same mod that is causing problems.

I'm going to take a nap while I re-run SSELODGen. (I really don't think it's possible for LODs to cause a crash, things would just look odd.  Maybe I'll reduce the sizes, even though this ran fine on a non-requiem load)

I really appreciate the help given already, and thanks in advance to whomever reads this!

Urgggh.  Another day trying to figure this out, lol.  A bit of research and load order manipulation led me to believe that it might have been Immersive Citizens, but I still CTD without it.  I can walk around a bit, but it will crash after a few minutes.  Trying to activate a standing stone causes an immediate CTD, as does pressing console (outside of starting cell). 

I did some research about which mods load below requiem, seems like it should just be lighting mods and realistic water (and requiem for the indifferent; obviously).

I will figure this out eventually!

I am thinking it might be some of TheTraders requiem patches (which I already converted); guess I'll start looking through each one in xEdit.......

I have seen a few posts of people who have this running with extensive load orders -- It would be helpful if you wouldn't mind to post your load order to make troubleshooting a bit easier, if you can!!

Thanks a million!

comatosedragon, can see my load order here >>> https://modwat.ch/u/Climbatiz/modlist or https://modwat.ch/u/Climbatiz/plugins

btw, it's funny, this topic has now over 10.000 views. yet afaik the v1.9 mod files have really only been completely downloaded (from me) 230 times, while i don't know the statistics for the v2.0 mod (but possibly not more than 150 times), with 10.000 views you would think the Requiem Devs would think LOADS of people are playing their mods on SSE but in reality, not so much afaik hehe

Thanks for your load order, Climbatiz.  I see you are also using Live another life.  I really thought that's what the problem was, because my papyrus logs keep ending with these lines after every CTD:

<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest (7607A334)].arth_lal_rumorsofwarscript.ToggleOCSGateTrigger() - "ARTH_LAL_RumorsOfWarScript.psc" Line 81
    [ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest (7607A334)].ARTH_QF_LALRumorsOfWarQuest_0207A334.Fragment_96() - "ARTH_QF_LALRumorsOfWarQuest_0207A334.psc" Line 644
[05/01/2018 - 12:03:14AM] Error: File "Open Cities Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest (7607A334)].arth_lal_rumorsofwarscript.ToggleOCSGateTrigger() - "ARTH_LAL_RumorsOfWarScript.psc" Line 81
    [ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest (7607A334)].ARTH_QF_LALRumorsOfWarQuest_0207A334.Fragment_81() - "ARTH_QF_LALRumorsOfWarQuest_0207A334.psc" Line 842

I was loathe to unistall LAL, becasue it makes testing so much harder, especially since you have to rebuild the reqtifier patch after every change.......

But seeing that you are using it and not having problems, I guess that's not it.  I admit my ignorance to the complete meaning of everything in the papyrus logs, I mean it references looking for files I have never installed (like Open Cities, for example) but this might be normal behavior and have nothing to do with it.  Anyway, I'm going to sleep now, I have been at this for 12 hours straight.

I'll try uninstalling LAL tomorrow and see if that does the trick.  I am not looking forward to playing through the carriage ride again, especially with immersive armors in my load order ......

most recent papyrus log for anyone interested:

[04/30/2018 - 11:59:47PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/30/2018 - 11:59:47PM] error: Native function GetEquippedArmorInSlot in empty state could find no matching function on linked type Actor. Function will not be bound.
[04/30/2018 - 11:59:47PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[04/30/2018 - 11:59:47PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[04/30/2018 - 11:59:49PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC1TestPhilAtronach", missing file?
[04/30/2018 - 11:59:51PM] Cannot open store for class "xs2__prkf_xmapassivefingersmi_05112b24", missing file?
[04/30/2018 - 11:59:51PM] Cannot open store for class "xxx_prkf_xxxpassivefingersmit_020a3756", missing file?
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: Property Harkon on script usleepretroactive300script attached to USLEEPRetroactive300 (0700F459) cannot be bound because  (02003BA8) is not the right type
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] warning: Property USLEEPDraugrEnableMarker on script QF_FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA_0006136B attached to FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA (0006136B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [req_mcm_skills <REQ_Quest_ModConfig_Skills (7A789603)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [ski_activeeffectswidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (15000822)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [ski_activeeffectswidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (15000822)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [A Quality World Map] Applying map camera constraint settings on load.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [ahzconfigmenu <AHZConfigMenu02 (65010FDC)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_FavoritesManager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (1500082A)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_FavoritesManager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (1500082A)>]: Updating to script version 3
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [UBG20ConfigMenuQuestScript <UBG20ConfigMenuQuest (5C010546)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SimplyKnock] Detected SKSE version 2.000700 (expected 2.000500 or newer, success!)
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [AMOTSymbolQuestScript <AMOTSymbol1Quest (170022F0)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [AMOTInGameClockQuestScript <AMOTInGameClockQuest (170022EC)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [A Quality World Map] Settings applied.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [PO3_MCMenuScript <po3_MCMenu (54022A5D)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [AMOTSymbolQuestScript <AMOTSymbol2Quest (17002DB6)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript OnInit
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Setting pet and player relationship to ally
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [_splskyuiconfig <_SPLSKConfigQuest (6400388D)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [req_mcm <REQ_Quest_ModConfig (7A6E5FE6)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [_SK_SkyUIConfigPanelScript <_SimplyKnockSkyUIQuest (66007ED3)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu <ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (3D01265A)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0700F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 30
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0700F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.OnInit() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 25
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0700F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 34
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0700F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.OnInit() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 25
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0700F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 38
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0700F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 42
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0700F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 46
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [AMOTRealLifeDateQuestScript <AMOTRealLifeDateQuest (170022EF)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [AMOTInGameDateQuestScript <AMOTInGameDateQuest (170022EE)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [AMOTRealLifeClockQuestScript <AMOTRealLifeClockQuest (170022ED)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Updating to script version 3
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Updating to script version 4
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] ==== LAL: Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (76049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 59
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (76049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 113
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (76049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 64
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (76049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 113
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (76049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 84
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "Keld-Nar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (76049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 92
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "ShezriesOldHroldan.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (76049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 101
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] Error: File "ShezrieOldHroldanVer2.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (76049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 101
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] ==== LAL: Mod support check - Done. ====
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Updating to script version 5
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Updating to script version 6
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Updating to script version 7
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Updating to script version 8
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:01AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Updating to script version 9
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:02AM] [ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu <ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (3D01265A)>]: Registered Run For Your Lives at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:02AM] [AMOTMenuQuestScript <AMOTMenuQuest (17002DB5)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:02AM] [AMOTMenuQuestScript <AMOTMenuQuest (17002DB5)>]: Updating script to version 2
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:02AM] [AMOTMenuQuestScript <AMOTMenuQuest (17002DB5)>]: Updating script to version 3
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:02AM] [AMOTMenuQuestScript <AMOTMenuQuest (17002DB5)>]: Updating script to version 4
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:02AM] [PO3_MCMenuScript <po3_MCMenu (54022A5D)>]: Registered FEC at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:05AM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:05AM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:05AM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (04016E02)>] DLC2Init quest START
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:05AM] [UBG20ConfigMenuQuestScript <UBG20ConfigMenuQuest (5C010546)>]: Registered Unread Books Glow at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:05AM] [_splskyuiconfig <_SPLSKConfigQuest (6400388D)>]: Registered $Wonders of Weather at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [ahzconfigmenu <AHZConfigMenu02 (65010FDC)>]: Registered moreHUD at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [_SK_SkyUIConfigPanelScript <_SimplyKnockSkyUIQuest (66007ED3)>]: Registered Simply Knock at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [req_mcm <REQ_Quest_ModConfig (7A6E5FE6)>]: Registered Requiem at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] Checking if "Rigmor of Bruma" is loaded...
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] Error: File "Rigmor.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_BOS_Init (3101CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.onBeginState() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 42
    [_BOS_Init (3101CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [_BOS_Init (3101CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.OnUpdate() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 27
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] "Rigmor of Bruma" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] Checking if "Immersive Citizens" is loaded...
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] Error: File "Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_BOS_Init (3101CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.onBeginState() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 49
    [_BOS_Init (3101CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.OnUpdate() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 27
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] "Immersive Citizens" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] Checking if "Immersive Patrols" is loaded...
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] Error: File "Immersive Patrols II.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_BOS_Init (3101CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.onBeginState() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 56
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] "Immersive Patrols" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] Checking if "SkyTEST" is loaded...
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] Error: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_BOS_Init (3101CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.onBeginState() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 63
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] "SkyTEST" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [BOS] Updating factions...
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [req_mcm_skills <REQ_Quest_ModConfig_Skills (7A789603)>]: Registered Requiem - Skills Menu at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [A Quality World Map] Applying map camera constraint settings on load.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:06AM] [A Quality World Map] Settings applied.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:07AM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (15000820)>]: Registered SKY UI at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:08AM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (04016E02)>] DLC2Init quest DONE
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:08AM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:09AM] [ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu <ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (3D01265A)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:09AM] CRF: Initialization Script Complete.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:09AM] DLC1: DLC1 Initialization quest done.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:10AM] [PO3_MCMenuScript <po3_MCMenu (54022A5D)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:12AM] [Ecks_IAConfigMenu <IAAdminQuest (33014836)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:14AM] [Ecks_IAConfigMenu <IAAdminQuest (33014836)>] INITIALIZED
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:18AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:19AM] Error: File "WetandCold.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_SPLQuest (64000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 94
    [_SPLQuest (64000D65)]._splquestscript.OnInit() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 186
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:19AM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript OnUpdate
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:19AM] Error: File "TrueStormsSE.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_SPLQuest (64000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 98
    [_SPLQuest (64000D65)]._splquestscript.OnInit() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 186
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:19AM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript Maintenance
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:19AM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript SKSE installed, release 56
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:19AM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript Current Version 220, Last Version 0
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:19AM] Error: File "SkyUI.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [IAAdminQuest (33014836)].ecks_iadistributionscript.OnUpdate() - "ecks_iadistributionscript.psc" Line 6108
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:19AM] Error: File "SkyUI.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [IAAdminQuest (33014836)].ecks_iadistributionscript.DistributeArmors() - "ecks_iadistributionscript.psc" Line 893
    [IAAdminQuest (33014836)].IAStartupQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "iastartupquestscript.psc" Line 85
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:20AM] VM is freezing...
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:20AM] VM is frozen
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:20AM] Saving game...
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:20AM] VM is thawing...
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:23AM] [AMOTMenuQuestScript <AMOTMenuQuest (17002DB5)>]: Registered A Matter of Time at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:23AM] [Ecks_IAConfigMenu <IAAdminQuest (33014836)>]: Registered $Immersive Armors at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:23AM] [ARTH_RFYL_ConfigMenu <ARTHRFYLMCMQuest (3D01265A)>]: Registered Run For Your Lives at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:23AM] [PO3_MCMenuScript <po3_MCMenu (54022A5D)>]: Registered FEC at MCM.
[05/01/2018 - 12:00:51AM] [BOS] Updated 1305 factions.
[05/01/2018 - 12:01:18AM] Error: File "SkyUI.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [IAAdminQuest (33014836)].ecks_iadistributionscript.OnUpdate() - "ecks_iadistributionscript.psc" Line 6108
[05/01/2018 - 12:02:16AM] VM is freezing...
[05/01/2018 - 12:02:16AM] VM is frozen
[05/01/2018 - 12:02:16AM] Saving game...
[05/01/2018 - 12:02:16AM] VM is thawing...
[05/01/2018 - 12:03:13AM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[05/01/2018 - 12:03:13AM] VM is freezing...
[05/01/2018 - 12:03:13AM] VM is frozen
[05/01/2018 - 12:03:14AM] Saving game...
[05/01/2018 - 12:03:14AM] VM is thawing...
[05/01/2018 - 12:03:14AM] Error: File "Open Cities Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest (7607A334)].ARTH_QF_LALRumorsOfWarQuest_0207A334.Fragment_96() - "ARTH_QF_LALRumorsOfWarQuest_0207A334.psc" Line 644
stack:
    [ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest (7607A334)].ARTH_QF_LALRumorsOfWarQuest_0207A334.Fragment_81() - "ARTH_QF_LALRumorsOfWarQuest_0207A334.psc" Line 842

Sorry for the delayed response; I've been a bit busy.

I think I remember having issues with enhanced blood textures when I had it in my LO. I ended up disabling the plugin for it, but I can't remember if it was because of CTDs or incompatibility with Requiem. One of the two. It does seem really weird that the console is crashing you, though.

You can ignore the Papyrus log for now. They aren't crash dumps, and for the most part won't help you when you're troubleshooting CTDs. In this case, it's best to first disable all mods and try running Skyrim. If the crashing stops, enable half of your mods. If it starts, disable half of those mods, and rinse and repeat until you've narrowed it down. 

Here's my load order if you're interested:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RequiemNamesFix.esp
arnima.esm
EFFCore.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
UIExtensions.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
3DNPC.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
3PCOFull.esp
Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
EyesFix.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Simple AUA.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
HornsAreForever.esp
Realistic-Voice.esp
reflection-levelupmessages.esp
YOT - Reflection - Level Up Messages.esp
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Skyrim.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
tcbm.esp
Shezarrine.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
goodbrother.esp
AK- Namira for Good Guys.esp
Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
TakeNotes.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
SC08WayshrineTamriel.esp
SkyrimIsWindy.esp
Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp
Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Exteriors Patch SSE.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Point The Way.esp
Personalized Music v 6.0.esp
SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
Cloaks.esp
Inigo.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp
Vigilant.esp
SolitudeTempleFrescoes.esp
DBM_BeyondReach_Patch.esp
mihailcyrodiilianminotaur.esp
ExpandedNPCDialogue.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
DBM_VigilantPatch.esp
mihailfogling.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
ExpandedCarriageService.esp
Missives.esp
mihailbolgan.esp
mihailcentaur.esp
DBM_GoodBrother_Patch.esp
mihailfellrunners.esp
moonpath.esp
AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp
DBM_Cloaks_Patch.esp
Vigilant Voiced.esp
Apophysis_DPM_SE.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
IridumEyes2.0.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Raziara's Magician Tailor.esp
Raziara's Teleportation Scrolls.esp
Raziara's Human Elves.esp
Unique Character.esp
Unique Character - All Human Headparts for Elves.esp
VanillaFogDistanceRestore.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo+-+Verdant+Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
VitalityMode.esp
XPMSSE.esp
FNIS.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
DBM_Requiem_Patch.esp
Requiem - Inigo.esp
Requiem - Unique Uniques.esp
Requiem - 3DNPC.esp
Requiem - Shezarrine Patch.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

Yeah, it is for certain Requiem that is causing the CTDs.  Without the 3 esps (requiem, requiem bugsmasher and requiem for the indifferent), I can run across the entire Provence of Skyrim flawlessly (I just spent an hour in god mode running around and killing everything/everyone to stress test).

With requiem, constant CTDs.  Right around the standing stones, on the road to riverwood.  Farthest I ever got was about 10 yards down the road, where it splits and you can head up to embershard mine.  I re downloaded the 2.01 archive, and started the conversion process over.  Exact same results.  I don't know what's up.  Lol.  (first world problems, am I right?)

I'm going to give this another go in the morning.   I will figure this out.

<<I just noticed that Requiem for the Indifferent shows form version 0 (as opposed to 43).  Is this normal behavior?>>

8 hours ago, comatosedragon said:

Yeah, it is for certain Requiem that is causing the CTDs.  Without the 3 esps (requiem, requiem bugsmasher and requiem for the indifferent), I can run across the entire Provence of Skyrim flawlessly (I just spent an hour in god mode running around and killing everything/everyone to stress test).

With requiem, constant CTDs.  Right around the standing stones, on the road to riverwood.  Farthest I ever got was about 10 yards down the road, where it splits and you can head up to embershard mine.  I re downloaded the 2.01 archive, and started the conversion process over.  Exact same results.  I don't know what's up.  Lol.  (first world problems, am I right?)

I'm going to give this another go in the morning.   I will figure this out.

<<I just noticed that Requiem for the Indifferent shows form version 0 (as opposed to 43).  Is this normal behavior?>>

Reveal hidden contents

AFAIK, that's normal. Mine is also form version 0. Is your data folder completely clean? When testing if it was Requiem, did you remove it and keep other mods during testing, or did you do the opposite and test with only Requiem active? 

My data folder weighs about 64GB.  That is from months of painstakingly installing textures and meshes by hand, choosing the ones that best fit my style, merging many many different mods and carefully choosing and testing which mods should overwrite which other mods.  I finally got a visual/audio/environmental load-out that suited me.  This was stress tested for dozens of hours before I started adding (small) game play mods.  This setup worked flawlessly for around 50-60 hours, when small inconsistencies from using different gameplay mods together started to creep in (you know what I mean.  Nothing gamebreaking, just small things that may break the immersion).

So I started lamenting the lack of Requiem for SSE (since I already have a perfect   video/audio/environmental setup; I did not want to go back to LE and start again).

I found this page about converting the Requiem files (conveniently, right after 2.01 was released!)  so I was off to the races!

My 'modest' load order works flawlessly.  Flawlessly.  So I use Mod Organizer only for running the reqtifier.jar file (because that's the only way it will work!).  I am 100% certain that the load order from MO and NMM match.  I then copy the requiem for the indifferent patch into my data folder (where all my other mods live), activate it, and start SKSE.  (For what it is worth, I have also launched the game through MO with the same results).

As far as testing the Requiem files, I uninstalled it completely (requiem) and got the results I was expecting; "my" version of Skyrim (visually and environmentally).  It is only upon re-installing the requiem files that I get immediate and consistent CTDs.

I have not tried running only Requiem yet; that is one of the last options available to me.  That, and Doing a clean install :cold_sweat:.  Then I will need a few days to reinstall all my visual mods (using MO only!) because although I have backups of all the archives I used, I did not make personal notes about the installation order.  And honestly (unless I am missing something); I really don't see how a clean install could help -- because like I say, everything works great until I throw requiem into the mix.

But that's really the only option I think I have right now.  I really don't want to go down the road, but I may have to.

Thanks for your continued help and support!!

On 5/2/2018 at 9:58 AM, comatosedragon said:

My data folder weighs about 64GB.  That is from months of painstakingly installing textures and meshes by hand, choosing the ones that best fit my style, merging many many different mods and carefully choosing and testing which mods should overwrite which other mods.  I finally got a visual/audio/environmental load-out that suited me.  This was stress tested for dozens of hours before I started adding (small) game play mods.  This setup worked flawlessly for around 50-60 hours, when small inconsistencies from using different gameplay mods together started to creep in (you know what I mean.  Nothing gamebreaking, just small things that may break the immersion).

So I started lamenting the lack of Requiem for SSE (since I already have a perfect   video/audio/environmental setup; I did not want to go back to LE and start again).

I found this page about converting the Requiem files (conveniently, right after 2.01 was released!)  so I was off to the races!

My 'modest' load order works flawlessly.  Flawlessly.  So I use Mod Organizer only for running the reqtifier.jar file (because that's the only way it will work!).  I am 100% certain that the load order from MO and NMM match.  I then copy the requiem for the indifferent patch into my data folder (where all my other mods live), activate it, and start SKSE.  (For what it is worth, I have also launched the game through MO with the same results).

As far as testing the Requiem files, I uninstalled it completely (requiem) and got the results I was expecting; "my" version of Skyrim (visually and environmentally).  It is only upon re-installing the requiem files that I get immediate and consistent CTDs.

I have not tried running only Requiem yet; that is one of the last options available to me.  That, and Doing a clean install :cold_sweat:.  Then I will need a few days to reinstall all my visual mods (using MO only!) because although I have backups of all the archives I used, I did not make personal notes about the installation order.  And honestly (unless I am missing something); I really don't see how a clean install could help -- because like I say, everything works great until I throw requiem into the mix.

But that's really the only option I think I have right now.  I really don't want to go down the road, but I may have to.

Thanks for your continued help and support!!

Alright. It sounds like your data folder is fine. It might still be caused by a mod running in tandem with Requiem, though. 

Before you try a clean install, it'd be easier to just deactivate all mod esps / esms, rerun the reqtificator, and try running Skyrim with only the Requiem ESPs + dependencies active. You don't have to delete anything, just make sure they aren't active. Or move them to a different folder. Plugins only.

Aside from that... Well. If you want to test a clean install while keeping your current installation intact, you could always install a second Skyrim SE. 

To do this:

1. Rename your current SSE folder. It can be anything, but I just add "Backup" to the end of my folder name.
  2. Right click SSE in Steam, and hit "Properties."
  3. Go to the "Local Files" tab and click "Verify integrity of Game Files"

After it's done redownloading Skyrim, you now have two installations you can switch from just by renaming the folders. If you decide to go this route, I'd really recommend keeping this version clean and only installing mods / running Skyrim with MO2. That way you'll always have a vanilla setup to back up / test with. Because reinstalling is a pain in the ass.

7 hours ago, Raziara said:

Aside from that... Well. If you want to test a clean install while keeping your current installation intact, you could always install a second Skyrim SE. 

To do this:

1. Rename your current SSE folder. It can be anything, but I just add "Backup" to the end of my folder name.
  2. Right click SSE in Steam, and hit "Properties."
  3. Go to the "Local Files" tab and click "Verify integrity of Game Files

Thanks for this!  I was wondering if it was possible to have two separate installations.

Unfortunately, I get CTD in the exact same place still, continuously.  Right down from the standing stones, on the path to Riverwood, where the path splits to go to Embershard mine.  Every. Dang. Time.  The only mod I have installed (not even any texture or mesh mods!) is Alternate Start/LAL.  So it absolutely something I am doing wrong (?) with the requiem conversion.  But what could it be?  I am baffled.  I double and triple checked that each mods masters have been esmified before saving the Requiem esps in the creation kit to save them to form 44, I am espifing those masters afterwards to return them to their normal state. (Not the unofficial patch, that one stays esmified by default);  I converted the meshes with NifOptimizer, ran the batch file for animation fixes ... my load order is correct, the reqtifier runs fine .......

(and btw, The process of converting mods is not new to me, I have converted many LE version mods for myself, using these techniques).  Totally stumped here.

(Clean Install Load Order)

RequiemNamesFix

Unofficial Special Edition Patch

SkyUI-SE

Alternate Start LAL

Requiem

Requiem Legendary Bug Smasher Edition

Requiem for the Indifferent

Anyone have issue running Requificator with mods that add content, and the Requificator hangs on either mutating people or adding mods to Requificator (last step).  Vanill is OK.  Add Interesting NPCs and Legacy of the Dragonborn and it chokes.  I let it sit for 30 minutes and it did not move.  Log shows it starting but then nothing.  So wonder if anyone had success with a load order that had mods adding content.

17 hours ago, comatosedragon said:

Thanks for this!  I was wondering if it was possible to have two separate installations.

Unfortunately, I get CTD in the exact same place still, continuously.  Right down from the standing stones, on the path to Riverwood, where the path splits to go to Embershard mine.  Every. Dang. Time.  The only mod I have installed (not even any texture or mesh mods!) is Alternate Start/LAL.  So it absolutely something I am doing wrong (?) with the requiem conversion.  But what could it be?  I am baffled.  I double and triple checked that each mods masters have been esmified before saving the Requiem esps in the creation kit to save them to form 44, I am espifing those masters afterwards to return them to their normal state. (Not the unofficial patch, that one stays esmified by default);  I converted the meshes with NifOptimizer, ran the batch file for animation fixes ... my load order is correct, the reqtifier runs fine .......

(and btw, The process of converting mods is not new to me, I have converted many LE version mods for myself, using these techniques).  Totally stumped here.

(Clean Install Load Order)

RequiemNamesFix

Unofficial Special Edition Patch

SkyUI-SE

Alternate Start LAL

Requiem

Requiem Legendary Bug Smasher Edition

Requiem for the Indifferent

... ?????

Weeeellll... I tried running LaL and just Requiem on my own installation, and it worked fine. I'm sending you a link to download my personally converted Requiem, including a "vanilla" requiem for the indifferent with the same load order as the one you posted last. That's my last option. If this doesn't work, I honestly don't know what else to do. 

Also, you should ESPify your unofficial patch back. Not that I really believe that has anything to do with this. 

Anyone have issue running Requificator with mods that add content, and the Requificator hangs on either mutating people or adding mods to Requificator (last step).  Vanill is OK.  Add Interesting NPCs and Legacy of the Dragonborn and it chokes.  I let it sit for 30 minutes and it did not move.  Log shows it starting but then nothing.  So wonder if anyone had success with a load order that had mods adding content.

I run both Interesting NPCs and Legacy of the dragonborn as well. 

When you run the reqtificator, make sure the box that say "make all mods masters" is ticked. It greatly speeds up the process. Otherwise, it sounds like your patcher is having issues with memory. I noticed it also runs faster or slower depending on how good your computer is (I upgraded my computer at once point), but the details of what exactly that effects aren't something I'm familiar with. 

Try it again and see if it resolves itself. You could also try adding the -REQMYMEMORY argument to the binary. Also, if you're using 32-bit Java, upgrade to 64-bit.