Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

On 3/26/2021 at 12:04 AM, Intronacious said:

Yes. You have to add a lot of plugins to the blocklist found in the overwrite directory(for me at least). Add esls and anything that doesn't need to be reqtified. NPCs, leveled lists, armor and weapons are the only things that really need to be reqtified. Note that a plugin that's just flagged as esl will still be recognized.

If you have mods that alter the appearance of NPCs you should add them to reqtificator.ini in Skyproc Patchers in the requiem install folder, or you might end up with brown faces. Hope that helps.

I haven't been able to get the blocklist working at all, reqtificator just ignores it entirely for me.  How do you make the blocklist work?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out what was going wrong.  For anyone else having issues getting Reqtificator to work with Survival Mode, or other CC esl's, through an Mo2 installation; you can't do access/create blocklist.txt the normal way you would without mo2.  You have to go to the "data" tab of your manager, scroll down to requiems directory, find  files-blocklists, and right click that and "reveal in explorer".  For some reason if you try to navigate to where the file should be, even in Mo2's directory, it's missing entirely.

On 4/5/2021 at 10:41 PM, simplydivine said:

I haven't been able to get the blocklist working at all, reqtificator just ignores it entirely for me.  How do you make the blocklist work?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out what was going wrong.  For anyone else having issues getting Reqtificator to work with Survival Mode, or other CC esl's, through an Mo2 installation; you can't do access/create blocklist.txt the normal way you would without mo2.  You have to go to the "data" tab of your manager, scroll down to requiems directory, find  files-blocklists, and right click that and "reveal in explorer".  For some reason if you try to navigate to where the file should be, even in Mo2's directory, it's missing entirely.

Where it "should be" depends on your path settings in MO2. Try scrolling down to the bottom in the left column of MO2, doubleclick overwrite and then open Skyproc Patchers\Requiem\Files. That's where I found the blocklist but if it's not there then your method works.

ugh having issues once again gotright version for me and now its throwing me this shit 

"thrown Exception: java.lang.Exception: This patcher requires the following mods, please add them to your load order:
Requiem.esp"

even though i have the damned thing in my load order can anyone tell me why its throwing that out there?

Finally let go of version 3.2 and upgraded to 4.1, was really about time as it was the only reason I had Java installed and fancied something new.

Everything seems to have been setup smoothly and enjoying a new game. Only oddity so far is that the female Vigilant of Stendarr appear to be walking around naked (only seen to two female patrols so far) is this a common issue/fix?

Other than the main file my Requiem related mods are:

Requiem - Immersive Divine Blessings
Requiem - Immersive Racial Traits
Requiem - Mortal Enemies
Fozars Dragonborn Patch

Thanks for any advice!

On 4/11/2021 at 1:41 AM, Magicturtle2001 said:

ugh having issues once again gotright version for me and now its throwing me this shit 

"thrown Exception: java.lang.Exception: This patcher requires the following mods, please add them to your load order:
Requiem.esp"

even though i have the damned thing in my load order can anyone tell me why its throwing that out there?

this is a common error, solution can be found here

Got everything up and running on 4.01. 

Guards and bandits have dark faces.

Anyone have any ideas ?

exported facegen data for all the guards and still have the issue. 

edit: fixed it. Lots of changes to bandits and guards. Mod was conflicting. 

On 4/12/2021 at 7:16 AM, Climbatiz said:

this is a common error, solution can be found here

I did everything up to the point where i have to run reqtificator using mod organizer and i also ran MO as administrative but I keep getting the " The Reqtificator failed to determine the language of your Skyrim installation from your Skyrim.ini. Before you can continue, you must figure out why the language could not be read from the Skyrim.ini." popup even though I checked my skyrimini and it has the line sLanguage=ENGLISH. sorry to be a bother, any help is greatly apricated 

• Climbatiz changed the title to Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

19:31:37.999 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - Reqtificator initialized
19:31:38.001 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - Java version: 13.0.1
19:31:38.001 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - operating system: Windows 10
19:31:38.001 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - patcher version: 4.0.2
19:31:38.001 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - git revision: 5215a1935fdba552e3cc2e092ad8a20cca4c126c
19:31:38.001 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - git branch: development-4.0.2
19:31:38.001 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - working directory: D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem
19:31:38.001 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - language from Skyrim.ini: en
19:31:38.005 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - execution date and time: Sat May 29 19:31:38 EEST 2021
19:31:47.043 ERROR Reqtificator.ExceptionManager - critical exception encountered
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Files\PluginsListLocation.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:292) ~[?:?]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:235) ~[?:?]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:185) ~[?:?]
    at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(FileWriter.java:96) ~[?:?]
    at lev.Ln.manualFindFile(Ln.java:1259) ~[skyproc:?]
    at skyproc.SPGlobal.getPluginsTxt(SPGlobal.java:431) ~[skyproc:?]
    at skyproc.SPImporter.getActiveModList(SPImporter.java:78) ~[skyproc:?]
    at skyproc.SPImporter.importActiveMods(SPImporter.java:331) ~[skyproc:?]
    at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:942) [skyproc:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830) [?:?]
19:31:58.631 INFO  skyrim.requiem.Reqtificator - closing program

I have a error like this, what can I do with it?

Is there a patch for Alternate start live another life that works for 4.02? I found one for 3.1, don't know if that matters but my game likes to CTD with requiem active.

What version is most stable and patch friendly? Might try older Requiem.

Also I see conflicting information about if Alternate Start goes before or after requiem.esp.  

Edited by zrau
2 hours ago, zrau said:

Is there a patch for Alternate start live another life that works for 4.02? I found one for 3.1, don't know if that matters but my game likes to CTD with requiem active.

What version is most stable and patch friendly? Might try older Requiem.

Also I see conflicting information about if Alternate Start goes before or after requiem.esp.  

i usually don´t use patch for AS and Requiem, have you tried running it without one

• 3 weeks later...

Is there really no way to somehow workaround the patcher message about the plugin limit?

I have like 430 plugins and 230 esp files, there is no way I can just remove about 180 of them from my list.

Even if I did, the game will be too broken and unbalanced.

I tried editing the Reqtificator.conf file, changing recommendedModCountExceeded = false to true, for it to be ignored, but to no avail.

it just sucks. The Reqtificator cant even differenciate between esl and esp and wants to advice me concerning my plugin count??

14 hours ago, fxhome43 said:

Is there really no way to somehow workaround the patcher message about the plugin limit?

I have like 430 plugins and 230 esp files, there is no way I can just remove about 180 of them from my list.

I tried editing the Reqtificator.conf file, changing recommendedModCountExceeded = false to true, for it to be ignored, but to no avail.

it just sucks. The Reqtificator cant even differenciate between esl and esp and wants to advice me concerning my plugin count??

maybe try MatorSmash?

3 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

maybe try MatorSmash?

Thanks for your answer, I will look into it.

Meanwhile I discovered someone on reddit, who actually decompiled the Reqtificator and found some code there concerning the plugin limit.

I also managed to decompile it, but can't seem to find the code line.

Maybe it's far more easy to just edit it and compile it again?

EDIT:

Ok, I was a bit too optimistic.

I found the class file for that plugin check and changed it, but can't do much with it since I dont know how to compile all the files back into a java module.

Edited by fxhome43
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 12:35 AM, ThurDoVulon said:

Can someone help me with this error that is happening to me every time I run the Reqtificator of requiem 4.0.2

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Files\PluginsListLocation.txt

You are specifying the incorrect file. You want 

C:\Users\<Your Account>\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition\loadorder.txt

I am having an issue where SKSE is reported as being broken when Requiem is started in game. I just reinstalled SKSE  to make sure I didn't do that wrong, however  I am not sure how to proceed on resolving this.

9V2mRJ1[1].png

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by Aurorlock
On 8/1/2021 at 10:59 PM, Aurorlock said:

I am having an issue where SKSE is reported as being broken when Requiem is started in game. I just reinstalled SKSE  to make sure I didn't do that wrong, however  I am not sure how to proceed on resolving this.

SKSE should be installed into Skyrim game folder, not into MO2

On 6/23/2021 at 9:11 PM, fxhome43 said:

There is a much easier way than fixing Reqtificator - you just add mods that don't need patching to BlockList.txt - it's in the "SkyProc Patchers\Requiem\Files" folder.

Requiem patches very few records, so anything that doesn't contain changes to NPCs, weapons, armors, races, spells and (in the recent versions) chests may be ignored. This includes, but not limited to, various landscape overhauls, hair and other appearance mods (except those changing NPC records to change their appearence, but even then, you may use Synthesis "facefixer" to carry those over, or just use zMerge to merge multiple NPC visual edits and then specify it in Reqtificator.ini as a mod to get NPC visuals from), various fixes for graphics, added dialogues, quests not adding NPCs, all UI mods, utility spells not used in combat (like that one for Adoptions) etc. This could easily bring the number of plugins Reqtificator needs to process within allowed limits.

Edited by phillout

Hey, I have a problem with my setup. In game, I get way too much blur. This blurry distortion goes away when I disable Requiem for the Indifferent. I imagine its a compatibility issues somewhere, but I wouldn't know where to begin with it. Could someone provide assistance?

Symptom examples:
https://i.imgur.com/mGnhN1i.png
https://i.imgur.com/TrZHnWf.png

.NET Script Framework
Abandoned Prison Tweaks SE
Address Library for SKSE Plugins
Alternate Start - A New Dragonborn Extension
Alternate Start - Another Day in Rorikstead (Lore Friendly)
Alternate Start - Child of Coldharbour
Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE
Alternate Start - No More Blinkenlights
Alternate Start Options for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE
Alternate Start Position Tweak
Amazing Follower Tweaks SE
Animated Dwemer Lift Load Doors
ApachiiSkyHair SSE
Belt-Fastened Quivers
Better Dirt Cliffs and Alphas
Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE
Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE Integration Patch
Blacksmith Forge Water Fix - Special Edition
Blended Roads
Bring Out Your Dead
Bug Fixes SSE
Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)
Campfire and Frostfall - Unofficial SSE Update
Cathedral Snow (SSE or VR)
Cloaks of Skyrim SSE
Combat Surrender SSE
Cutting Room Floor - SSE
Deadly Spell Impacts
Diversity - A Character Overhaul
Dragon.Priest.by.Kajuan
Draugr.by.Kajuan
EEKs Renthal Flora Collection
Enhanced Character Edit
Enhanced Lights and FX
ETHEREAL CLOUDS - Special Edition
ETHEREAL COSMOS - Special Edition
Falmer.by.Kajuan
FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
Forests of Dibella HD
Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival
Giant.by.Kajuan
Grass FPS Booster
Guard Dialogue Overhaul SE
Hagraven.by.Kajuan
HD Photorealistic Ivy
Horncandles.by.Kajuan
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
Immersive College of Winterhold
Immersive Horses
Improved Traps
Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC)
Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods
Lantern Caretakers of Legend (for Lanterns of Skyrim II)
Lanterns Of Skyrim II
Lore-Based Loading Screens
Mammoth.by.Kajuan
MD's Farmhouses
No Grass In Objects
NobleSkyrimMod HD-2K
NONSTOP Firewood Chopping
Open Cities Skyrim - SSE
PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
PELTAPALOOZA - Special Edition
Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced
Provincial Courier Service
Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0
Realistic Water Two SE
Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul
Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul Horse Fix
RS Children Overhaul
RUGNAROK - Special Edition
RUSTIC AMULETS - Special Edition
RUSTIC ARMOR and WEAPONS SE
RUSTIC AZURA'S STAR - Special Edition
RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition
RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION - Special Edition
RUSTIC COOKING - Special Edition
RUSTIC DAEDRA - Special Edition
RUSTIC DEATH HOUND and GARGOYLE - Special Edition
RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE - Special Edition
RUSTIC DRAGONS - Special Edition
RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL - Special Edition
RUSTIC FORSWORN - Special Edition
RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER - Special Edition
RUSTIC FURNITURE - SPECIAL EDITION
RUSTIC MAPS
RUSTIC RELIEFS
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition
RUSTIC SPRIGGAN - Special Edition
RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition
SABRECAT.by.Kajuan
Salt and Wind - Rough Hair for Apachii Sky Hair SE
Simply Knock SE
Simply Knock SKSE64 DLL
Skeleton.and.Human.Bones.by.Kajuan
skse
Skyland - A Landscape Texture Overhaul
Skyrim Recycling
SkyUI
Sounds of Skyrim Complete SE
SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
Tamrielic Textures SE 1 - Landscapes
Trade Routes - Regional Economy SE
Troll.by.Kajuan
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin
Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition
WARZONES - Civil Unrest for SSE
Weathered Road Signs Fixed
Wet and Cold SE
Winter Is Coming SSE - Cloaks
Wispmother.by.Kajuan
Wood Chopping To Max Carry Weight

Edited by Aurorlock
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, EdtheNord said:

A quick question about Reqtificator, if I use MO2 and SKSE to start up the game, shouldn't I feed the SKSE version Skyrim.ini, and loadorder.text to Reqtificator from the MO2 folder?

the localappdata folder method is the most correct one, if you can't use this method for some reason then use your MO2 profiles folder