Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

3 hours ago, tbcollins said:

Hum ok one more then i downloaded and installed only the Requiem v4.01 file do i need to install all the other previous version files?  the V4 file is only 140kb while most of the others 4-600 mb.

no, Requem has been reducing the size of the file every updates, removing old and unused assets, that's why v4 is only 140mb

Just wondering if anybody knows and can answer this.  Was wondering if the armor penalties for spell casting apply to followers?  Higher magicka cost in heavy and light specifically.  Curious because see some of my followers attempting to cast spells and not being able to.  Celestine for one going into sneak mode she isn't able to cast her invisibility spell and keeps constantly trying to cast it.  Can they get the perks to negate the penalties at the appropriate skill levels if it does affect them?  Or should I just put all my spell casters in clothing instead of armor?

New issue and kind of 100% sure it's requiem, but anyway here goes.  Just hit lvl 18 and all of the sudden I started getting a magic effect "Exhaustion from weapon usage" every time iI swing my weapon I get this effect and my stamina just starts dropping until it hits 0.  Then i have to sit there and wait for the effect to wear off and then repeat.  I've tried the Mass Effect Reset and doesn't help.  Now, i've looked up the MGEF in the console and i get the # 846AD103.  Now not sure which one it's saying it references but none of them would have this effect build into the mod.  In MO Priority 84 is Fertility Mode - RS Children.esp and Mod Index 84 is Bijin_AIO -SV 2018.esp. Left side Priority 84 is Vampire Dark Knight - SSE CBBE (armor mod).  Not seeing how the 84 in the ref ID of the MGEF could corolate to one of those mods.  Just want a way to remove the effect.  Really hampering game play.  Really hate to delete requiem and start a new game.

• 2 weeks later...

Having an issue where I cannot patch due to too many plugins. ive disabled stuff that the patcher doesnt affect but im still getting the same error. How else do i bypass the load order limit? For reference Requiem doesnt distinguish ESL's from ESM's and ESP's. So despite being at 254 ESP's my ESL's cause the patcher to think i have 339 plugins.

Edit: A possible solution ive found on my own is that Requiem seems to look at the mod list rather than just the plugins (Hence why it cant tell them apart) By turning of the mod itself this seems to make the patcher realize there are less patches.

Edit: My theory holds. if you are having this problem disable the MODS that wont be affected by Requiem in specific. the PLUGINS are not what Requiem looks at!

On 10/18/2020 at 2:55 AM, Kaeinara said:

Having an issue where I cannot patch due to too many plugins. ive disabled stuff that the patcher doesnt affect but im still getting the same error. How else do i bypass the load order limit? For reference Requiem doesnt distinguish ESL's from ESM's and ESP's. So despite being at 254 ESP's my ESL's cause the patcher to think i have 339 plugins.

Edit: A possible solution ive found on my own is that Requiem seems to look at the mod list rather than just the plugins (Hence why it cant tell them apart) By turning of the mod itself this seems to make the patcher realize there are less patches.

Edit: My theory holds. if you are having this problem disable the MODS that wont be affected by Requiem in specific. the PLUGINS are not what Requiem looks at!

yeah, when running the Reqtificator it will try to load all the plugins in your plugins list whether they are checked or not, you need to disable the mod with the plugin in your mods list

9 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Requiem For The Indifferent is giving me a Form 43 error.  Why?

It physically hurts me to have to deal with Bethesda's editor.  Why can't I fix this in SSEEdit?  I'm going to have to fix this every time I rebuild aren't I?

Creation Kit doesn't seem to understand what "Yes To All" means.  My ass is dripping with tencent jizz because I had to install the bethesda launcher and make an account.

The whole process of resaving the file is taking an hour and my computer started making a terrible grinding noise.

AAAAND it crashed trying to save.  -_-

because the Reqtificator proccess is still designed for Skyrim LE, you can safely ignore the error unless you have OCD

1 hour ago, Climbatiz said:

because the Reqtificator proccess is still designed for Skyrim LE, you can safely ignore the error unless you have OCD

Thx.  Found your faq earlier tho, so I deleted my post and, yeah, ignored it.  o_0  Works like a charm so far, thank you.  I've yet to leave the opening cell tho, but I got past character creation so I assume everything's cool. ?

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2020 at 7:13 PM, shmalls said:

Okay just resolved my issue through luckily finding the location of some files that were not identified in the guide on page 1. First of all, the guide on page 1 says it's the instructions for MO2 but that's just straight up wrong, which is why I was so confused. If you follow the instructions on that page for MO2 you will receive the same error that I did. The instructions for MO2 are below:

These instructions assume you have completed the installation of requiem and have created the Reqtificator executable within MO2

1. First things first, run the Reqtificator to be sure that it fails on you. It should fail on the patching step, where it will say "This patcher requires the following mods, please add them to your load order: Requiem.esp" If your error does not say that, this won't help you.

2. Hit windows+E to open the file explorer

3. Go to%localappdata%/ModOrganizer, double click on the Skyrim instance you created, click overwrite, SkyProc Patchers, Requiem, Files.

4. The files directory has the locations of the PluginsListLocation.txt and the SkyrimINIlocation.txt. You will need to update both of these files.

5. Hit windows+E to open a second file explorer. We are going to go to the location where these files are located.

3. In the new file explorer, go to %localappdata%/ModOrganizer, double click on the Skyrim instance you created, click profiles, enter your profile (mine was default)

4. Right click skyrim.ini, click properties. Change to the details tab, select Folder Path and hit CTRL+C to copy it to your clipboard.

5. Now, back in your previous file explorer, open the file SkyrimINIlocation.txt in notepad or whatever text editor you have. Delete whatever is currently there and paste in the path that you copied. The path does not include skyrim.ini, so add that to the end. It should look something like this:

C:\Users\bobby\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Instance1\profiles\Default\skyrim.ini

6. Now we need to edit PluginsListLocation.txt. Open that file, remove everything inside and paste in the same path as before. This time you will be adding loadorder.txt at the end of the path. It should look like this:

C:\Users\bobby\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Instance1\profiles\Default\loadorder.txt

7. Configuration complete. You should be able to run the patcher now. 

After figuring this out using nothing other than browsing through the mod organizer folders, I really think the reqtificator.bat could be improved to make this process a bit easier. Perhaps you could add in the option of passing in the skyrim.ini and loadorder.ini as arguments into the batch file? One of the things that really bugged me was I had no clue where it was finding an ini file, I had to go around deleting all the ini files I could find until I found where the reqtificator was storing the locations. Just a thought. Hope the above helps someone out there.

Thanks for this! Was stuck at that part and couldn't figure it out for the life of me.

19 hours ago, phillout said:

Next time just install Java and run the legacy jar which is still in the distribution instead of jumping through a dozen hooks.

Pretty sure I tried everything mentioned in the guide plus whatever was available before I came to this thread seeking answers. Already had java installed prior for stuff outside of gaming, but also because I use Dual Sheathe Redux.

12 hours ago, LewdManoSaurus said:

Pretty sure I tried everything mentioned in the guide plus whatever was available before I came to this thread seeking answers. Already had java installed prior for stuff outside of gaming, but also because I use Dual Sheathe Redux.

Uh. Previous versions (including 3.1) had Reqtificator.jar in the legacy directory, and I always used it to avoid pain with their new "app" on SE.

The version 4 apparently dropped it. I'm glad I haven't updated then. Sorry if I confused you.

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2020 at 7:13 PM, shmalls said:

Okay just resolved my issue through luckily finding the location of some files that were not identified in the guide on page 1. First of all, the guide on page 1 says it's the instructions for MO2 but that's just straight up wrong, which is why I was so confused. If you follow the instructions on that page for MO2 you will receive the same error that I did. The instructions for MO2 are below:

These instructions assume you have completed the installation of requiem and have created the Reqtificator executable within MO2

1. First things first, run the Reqtificator to be sure that it fails on you. It should fail on the patching step, where it will say "This patcher requires the following mods, please add them to your load order: Requiem.esp" If your error does not say that, this won't help you.

2. Hit windows+E to open the file explorer

3. Go to%localappdata%/ModOrganizer, double click on the Skyrim instance you created, click overwrite, SkyProc Patchers, Requiem, Files.

4. The files directory has the locations of the PluginsListLocation.txt and the SkyrimINIlocation.txt. You will need to update both of these files.

5. Hit windows+E to open a second file explorer. We are going to go to the location where these files are located.

3. In the new file explorer, go to %localappdata%/ModOrganizer, double click on the Skyrim instance you created, click profiles, enter your profile (mine was default)

4. Right click skyrim.ini, click properties. Change to the details tab, select Folder Path and hit CTRL+C to copy it to your clipboard.

5. Now, back in your previous file explorer, open the file SkyrimINIlocation.txt in notepad or whatever text editor you have. Delete whatever is currently there and paste in the path that you copied. The path does not include skyrim.ini, so add that to the end. It should look something like this:

C:\Users\bobby\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Instance1\profiles\Default\skyrim.ini

6. Now we need to edit PluginsListLocation.txt. Open that file, remove everything inside and paste in the same path as before. This time you will be adding loadorder.txt at the end of the path. It should look like this:

C:\Users\bobby\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Instance1\profiles\Default\loadorder.txt

7. Configuration complete. You should be able to run the patcher now. 

After figuring this out using nothing other than browsing through the mod organizer folders, I really think the reqtificator.bat could be improved to make this process a bit easier. Perhaps you could add in the option of passing in the skyrim.ini and loadorder.ini as arguments into the batch file? One of the things that really bugged me was I had no clue where it was finding an ini file, I had to go around deleting all the ini files I could find until I found where the reqtificator was storing the locations. Just a thought. Hope the above helps someone out there.

So i've followed this guide to the letter, since i was experiencing "thrown Exception: java.lang.Exception: This patcher requires the following mods, please add them to your load order:
Requiem.esp 

But now i've got another issue.  https://gyazo.com/56bc84a0b9488f0170d96ff13332ae06 

It could have been solved before, but I dont have the time to roll through all 22 pages of mostly pure text for anything referencing this as is

23 hours ago, Red_Death said:

So i've followed this guide to the letter, since i was experiencing "thrown Exception: java.lang.Exception: This patcher requires the following mods, please add them to your load order:
Requiem.esp 

But now i've got another issue.  https://gyazo.com/56bc84a0b9488f0170d96ff13332ae06 

It could have been solved before, but I dont have the time to roll through all 22 pages of mostly pure text for anything referencing this as is

missing Requiem.esp means you selected Patches.txt and not Loadorder.txt

missing USLEEP means you have a Skyrim dir in Appdata

read the reddit thread provided on first page for answers, also the guide you quoted is not the official guide, the method described sounds like something you would do if you failed to point the txt file in the right place and instead of clearing the overwrite dir and start again you instead just edit the PluginsListLocation file

• 1 month later...

can't seem to figure out issue for this mod and i checked everything for any possible issue no issue regarding my large modlist 200 plus mods and it keeps on with the can not detect langauge crap and how its suppoosed to be i checked both skyrim.ini's and both are the same i can not for the life of me figure this out and its starting to pissme off so if anyone can help me would be much appreiciated oh and this is the sse conversion of the mod TwT im on verge of crying due to how its frustrating me TwT

Screenshot 2021-03-07 031425.png

On 3/7/2021 at 11:16 AM, Magicturtle2001 said:

can't seem to figure out issue for this mod and i checked everything for any possible issue no issue regarding my large modlist 200 plus mods and it keeps on with the can not detect langauge crap and how its suppoosed to be i checked both skyrim.ini's and both are the same i can not for the life of me figure this out and its starting to pissme off so if anyone can help me would be much appreiciated oh and this is the sse conversion of the mod TwT im on verge of crying due to how its frustrating me TwT

there is no known fix for this bug as it might depend on many factors and none are confirmed, possible solution is to run MO2 as admin as suggested in the Reddit Megathread, but it doesn't always work, if you manage to fix it please reply back with what you did

On 10/6/2020 at 3:09 AM, tbcollins said:

New issue and kind of 100% sure it's requiem, but anyway here goes.  Just hit lvl 18 and all of the sudden I started getting a magic effect "Exhaustion from weapon usage" every time iI swing my weapon I get this effect and my stamina just starts dropping until it hits 0.  Then i have to sit there and wait for the effect to wear off and then repeat.  I've tried the Mass Effect Reset and doesn't help.  Now, i've looked up the MGEF in the console and i get the # 846AD103.  Now not sure which one it's saying it references but none of them would have this effect build into the mod.  In MO Priority 84 is Fertility Mode - RS Children.esp and Mod Index 84 is Bijin_AIO -SV 2018.esp. Left side Priority 84 is Vampire Dark Knight - SSE CBBE (armor mod).  Not seeing how the 84 in the ref ID of the MGEF could corolate to one of those mods.  Just want a way to remove the effect.  Really hampering game play.  Really hate to delete requiem and start a new game.

You are not alone, but mine says exhaustion from running and waiting 1h fixes the problem. Im playing as mage but it would pisses me off if i played warrior.

On 3/7/2021 at 6:16 AM, Magicturtle2001 said:

Add sLanguage=English, or whatever language your game is, to [General] in your Skyrim.ini. The game doesn't use this setting, but SkyProc does.

If the issue is still present, make a copy of your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini to Documents\My Games\Skyrim instead of Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition.

On 3/15/2021 at 2:38 PM, Cheiz13 said:

is there a way to bypass 255 plugin limit when using reqtificator?

As far as I know there currently isn't. the way I've done it it to uninstall mods that don't make huge changes and then patch the game then i'll turn then back on. Its not the simplest fix but it works well and so far i haven't had any sort of issues doing so. There might be another way but worst case just disable some mods then run it and hope that when the official conversion comes out it accounts for ESLs

On 3/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, Kaeinara said:

As far as I know there currently isn't. the way I've done it it to uninstall mods that don't make huge changes and then patch the game then i'll turn then back on. Its not the simplest fix but it works well and so far i haven't had any sort of issues doing so. There might be another way but worst case just disable some mods then run it and hope that when the official conversion comes out it accounts for ESLs

Thanks

On 3/23/2021 at 5:09 PM, Biboulabranche said:

hello guys, Is there a way to run reqtificator with more than 256plugins knowing that reqtificator doesn't recognize esl format ?

Yes. You have to add a lot of plugins to the blocklist found in the overwrite directory(for me at least). Add esls and anything that doesn't need to be reqtified. NPCs, leveled lists, armor and weapons are the only things that really need to be reqtified. Note that a plugin that's just flagged as esl will still be recognized.

If you have mods that alter the appearance of NPCs you should add them to reqtificator.ini in Skyproc Patchers in the requiem install folder, or you might end up with brown faces. Hope that helps.