Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

Hi, running REQTIFICATOR, I finally have 2 message =

The "Bug Fixes" mod from meh321 was not found in your setup. We strongly recommend that you install this mod when playing Requiem. In particular this mod fixes a critical engine bug that causes many enemies to become too strong after reloading a savegame. Some high-level enemies can become almost invincible without this bug fix.

The "Crash Fixes" mod from meh321 was not found in your setup. We recommend that you install this mod which fixes several engine flaws that are common causes for crashes in Skyrim.

I ignore bor I am not sure if it is the right thing to do. I have Requiem record fix install BTW, but I don't know of it is the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

So I am not sure what is going on. For some reason I crash entering combat. Long story short I lost all my files and had to start over. I have an archive from which I used the Requiem_v1.9.4.1_for_SSE-FULL zip. I used the record fix from this zip as well as the SkyProc Patcher files.  I don't know if my files are corrupt or if I just need a different file for the Reqtificator (which I don't have) I'm kinda racking my brain on this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for you time. 

UPDATE................

Seko22 posted these files and it had everything I needed. I believe it was the record fix that did it. 

i have strange bug, i cant enter whiterun , dragonreach, neither the other people, there is no option to open door, people are standing in que near the door, when i deactivate requiem i can enter, anyone know why

On 6/9/2019 at 8:10 AM, Faasnu said:

i have strange bug, i cant enter whiterun , dragonreach, neither the other people, there is no option to open door, people are standing in que near the door, when i deactivate requiem i can enter, anyone know why

...Troubleshooting.

- Some doors don't work?

Make sure that you downloaded Requiem Records Fix.esp and have it activated in MO2. Delete your Indifferent patch and regenerate it. 

---------------

Now the problem is that this file isn't included in the 3.0.2 version

But the post above yours has a link to the file you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have a small problem, i use requiem 3.0.2 for SSE and ran reqtificator and everything was good but smoe of the npc, Galmar and Irileth are both naked, do you have some idea how to fix this?

This is my load order after requiem.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u-tFobnz4lrSTu7XOi3oPR0kzRPhmXXa

9 hours ago, Bevyless said:

Hi, i have a small problem, i use requiem 3.0.2 for SSE and ran reqtificator and everything was good but smoe of the npc, Galmar and Irileth are both naked, do you have some idea how to fix this?

This is my load order after requiem.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u-tFobnz4lrSTu7XOi3oPR0kzRPhmXXa

i wouldn't know the exact reason, but if you use SSEEdit on you're load order, and look at those NPCs in Actor something category, you can see which mod is changing them, would start there

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 6:10 AM, Climbatiz said:

added latest Requiem, v3.1.0, also Folken will now be hosting on his google drive a mirror of latest FOMOD (added later today) aswell as any addons/patches

Had to run the SSE NIF Optimizer on your full install to get regular steel bolts to show up.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:55 PM, BBC357 said:

Had to run the SSE NIF Optimizer on your full install to get regular steel bolts to show up.

hmm... wonder if that's just you or cuz i haven't heard same from any1 else, currently too lazy and using Cathedral instead

anyways, Requiem 3.1.1 added, also i forgot the 1.9.4.1 hotfix, so that's been updated aswell

Good day togehter!

I am not sure if it's a known bug but if I am near to the horses at katla's farm or look in their direction I have crazy graphic glitches. So I tested my mods and load order and figured out that the graphic glitches are from Requiem because I disabled all mods except Requiem. At least I tried to remove the horses at katla's farm with the console command "disable" and the glitches disappeared.

On 7/24/2019 at 4:22 AM, Erufael said:

so if you install any of these full requiem packs for sse none of them work without you modifying some sort of file

like their all incomplete

what file? tested just now, it works fine installing it here, also i haven't heard this problem from anybody else

On 7/26/2019 at 8:33 AM, Climbatiz said:

what file? tested just now, it works fine installing it here, also i haven't heard this problem from anybody else

I too have the same problem. But the thing is that so far requiem works fine otherwise. If you go to solitude with requiem SSE installed and you have this issue, I found that disabling the second horse at katlas stable fixes the issue. I think the horse as a texture on it or something that causes the stretch to infinity. I do not know if installing better horse textures/meshes would fix this...

On 7/28/2019 at 12:22 PM, 777sage said:

I too have the same problem. But the thing is that so far requiem works fine otherwise. If you go to solitude with requiem SSE installed and you have this issue, I found that disabling the second horse at katlas stable fixes the issue. I think the horse as a texture on it or something that causes the stretch to infinity. I do not know if installing better horse textures/meshes would fix this...

what version of Requiem are you using? cuz i repacked 1.9 after hearing the horse.nif texture was bugged, you can fix it yourself running Cathedral Assets Optimizer yourself on your Requiem directory and selecting Full Optimaztion, let me know if you are using a different Requiem version

8 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

what version of Requiem are you using? cuz i repacked 1.9 after hearing the horse.nif texture was bugged, you can fix it yourself running Cathedral Assets Optimizer yourself on your Requiem directory and selecting Full Optimaztion, let me know if you are using a different Requiem version

I am using version 3.1.1. But I will give your fix a try too. Its a shame that the reqtificator doesnt recognize esl as well. I am currently in the the troubleshoot and debug phase of my modding build.

Hi everyone.

I've been playing unmodded Skyrim , but I found it extremely easy even on 100% difficulty.  So, I decided to try something more challenging, and I've found myself here.

Could you advise me, how to install this mod? Should I use Vertex or ModOrganizer v2? Do I need to install something extra prior to trying install Requiem The Roleplaying Overhaul?

Sorry, for newbie question,  I'm not familiar with modding. And many thanks for your help in advance :)

On 7/30/2019 at 12:47 AM, narcomancer said:

Hi everyone.

I've been playing unmodded Skyrim , but I found it extremely easy even on 100% difficulty.  So, I decided to try something more challenging, and I've found myself here.

Could you advise me, how to install this mod? Should I use Vertex or ModOrganizer v2? Do I need to install something extra prior to trying install Requiem The Roleplaying Overhaul?

Sorry, for newbie question,  I'm not familiar with modding. And many thanks for your help in advance :)

Install the mod as any other.  If you been playing unmodded then you are all set for the true intended Requiem experience.  Just need the unofficial patch.  Read the dependencies on the Requiem for LE as they apply in SSE.  However, some things will not work as intended in the SSE version, but the hardcore stuff is there.  Put Requiem last followed by any patches you install and then the requificator.  And enjoy many deaths and frustrations as you get used to how it works.