Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

3 hours ago, Raziara said:

You aren't using the correct RequiemNamesFix.esp, or it isn't activated, or you installed it after you generated your requiem patch. Download the one from the 2.02 post (the one on the front page is for 1.9.4) and place it right below Skyrim's DLCs. Make sure it's activated, then delete your Requiem for the Indifferent.esp and regenerate it. 

I checked it twice no mistake on requiemnamesfix.esp. it's from 2nd page of this thread and is said for 2.0.2. might be some other issue.....

(requiemnamesfix.esp seems not related to door/activator/worldspace etc)

1 hour ago, cinemagic said:

I checked it twice no mistake on requiemnamesfix.esp. it's from 2nd page of this thread and is said for 2.0.2. might be some other issue.....

(requiemnamesfix.esp seems not related to door/activator/worldspace etc)

1 hour ago, 10minutemail666 said:

I have the same issue as cinemagic. I cannot open some doors and containers. Even with the correct RequiemNamesFix at the top of my load order, directly under the dlcs.

Maybe they got mixed up on the server it was linked to? It sounds like the link I have up was wrong. I'll adjust that.

That specific esp is definitely why your doors aren't working, though. In earlier versions of this guide, we didn't have the fix incorporated into RequiemNamesFix.esp, and were instead removing the DOOR record block from the indifferent patch to fix the problem. So the old ESP won't fix the problem. 

Anyway, I uploaded mine as an attachment and linked to it in the 2.02 post, so things should be sorted out again. Sorry for the confusion, guys. I think I'm going to rename the ESP so they can be more easily differentiated. 

Edit:
RequiemNamesFix.esp for 2.0+ has been renamed to Requiem Records Fix.esp. If your patch isn't working, please redownload the fix esp and rerun your reqtificator.

40 minutes ago, Raziara said:

Maybe they got mixed up on the server it was linked to? It sounds like the link I have up was wrong. I'll adjust that.

That specific esp is definitely why your doors aren't working, though. In earlier versions of this guide, we didn't have the fix incorporated into RequiemNamesFix.esp, and were instead removing the DOOR record block from the indifferent patch to fix the problem. So the old ESP won't fix the problem. 

Anyway, I uploaded mine as an attachment and linked to it in the 2.02 post, so things should be sorted out again. Sorry for the confusion, guys. I think I'm going to rename the ESP so they can be more easily differentiated. 

Edit:
RequiemNamesFix.esp for 2.0+ has been renamed to Requiem Records Fix.esp. If your patch isn't working, please redownload the fix esp and rerun your reqtificator.

It is working now. Thank you.

It's kind of an old problem but i wasn't sure if anyone had found a proper solution for running skyproc without mo.

I was trying to get it to create the patch without the missing 'plugins.txt' problem but i still haven't found a solution. The best i've got so far is to just use the standalone portable mo to run skyproc then copy the indifferent patch from the overwrite folder in mo to my data folder. It only needs to be done once then rerunning skyproc will update the original esp.

Not much of a solution but it does somewhat let you patch requiem for those that don't want to use an organizer.

Edit. I just checked it again after rebuilding. The indifferent patch must be deleted for each rebuild and copied from the overwrite folder. For some reason rerunning the patch with the indifferent esp in your main data folder isn't updating the records. It's like its write protected but the date of the esp is being updated so i dunno whats going on.

well for starters the Embershard Mine cave is inaccessible, plus from the opening sequence you can't enter Helgen, in fact most things should be inaccessible

you could always look at your Requiem For The Indifferent.esp file and look at the records for "DOOR" if the "Name" field is mostly empty then there is something wrong with your setup

btw, the RequiemNamesFix.esp file is identical to the new Requiem Records Fix.esp, so dunno why people were having trouble with the original one

Guys, I am sorry for asking for this, but if any of you converted any of following Requiem patches from Patch Central 2.0:

- Patch for Improved Closefaced Helmets

- Immersive Sounds Compendium

- Immersive College of Winterhold

- Alternate Start - Live Another Life

- Immersive Armors

- Immersive Patrols

- Unique Uniques.

Could you share those?

Or if you could, can anyone point in direction I can get Creation Kit 64 OTHER than Bethesda Launcher? Because last 2 days I was trying desperately to make it work, but for some reason it just won't connect to Beth servers. 

Or perhaps there is a way to implement fixes from patches by using SSEdit? Just not really good in modding, hence asking all this. Sorry again.

requiem patch central 2.0 is still working on 2.0.1 you don't know if there is problem with 2.0.2.

here are my simple patches for some essential mods, for someone temporary use (survival mods patch is for iNeed SE 1.90a1, I'm on the way to integrate Campfire and Frostfall)

Loadorder that I find good for now:

other mods like AOS etc. let LOOT handle them.

Alternative Start

Requiem modules

XPMSE

EFFdialogue

RDO SE (its EFF and CRF patch)

The Choice is Yours

--Patches

RealisticWaterTWO, and patch from AOS

ELFX

notice that some mods' SE version is not just a simple port, they may be further developped than LE ver, Like AOS comes to SE with version 3.0 and some changes from LE ver2.5.1. you can't directly convert patches.

Like the OP said, you are on your own when it comes to compatibility for other mods.

Requiem - Alternative Start SE.esp

Requiem - Audio Overhaul Skyrim SE.esp

Requiem - Cutting Room Floor SE.esp

Requiem - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul SE.esp

Requiem - Survivial Mods.esp

11 hours ago, cinemagic said:

requiem patch central 2.0 is still working on 2.0.1 you don't know if there is problem with 2.0.2.

here are my simple patches for some essential mods, for someone temporary use (survival mods patch is for iNeed SE 1.90a1, I'm on the way to integrate Campfire and Frostfall)

Loadorder that I find good for now:

other mods like AOS etc. let LOOT handle them.

Alternative Start

Requiem modules

XPMSE

EFFdialogue

RDO SE (its EFF and CRF patch)

The Choice is Yours

--Patches

RealisticWaterTWO, and patch from AOS

ELFX

notice that some mods' SE version is not just a simple port, they may be more developped than LE ver, Like AOS comes to SE with version 3.0 and some changes from LE ver2.5.1.

Like the OP said, you are on your own when it comes to compatibility for other mods.

Requiem - Alternative Start SE.esp

Requiem - Audio Overhaul Skyrim SE.esp

Requiem - Cutting Room Floor SE.esp

Requiem - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul SE.esp

Requiem - Survivial Mods.esp

Thank you! Guess I gotta just get rid of most mods which need patches then, and keep my load order minimal since I have 0 modding knowledge. Still worth it for Requiem on SSE. Thanks again!

I've followed Raziara's guide to the end, but when I try to run the Reqtificator, it gets partway into it before telling me that the patcher I have is version 2.0.1, while the plug-in is 2.0.2. I'm using the Reqtificator.jar from Raziara's post, though from the mirror link. Does anyone have an idea of what's wrong?

Thanks

3 hours ago, gurrill22 said:

I've followed Raziara's guide to the end, but when I try to run the Reqtificator, it gets partway into it before telling me that the patcher I have is version 2.0.1, while the plug-in is 2.0.2. I'm using the Reqtificator.jar from Raziara's post, though from the mirror link. Does anyone have an idea of what's wrong?

Thanks

I probably mixed up the files since my installation is still on 2.01. Went ahead and reorganized some files on my computer so this doesn't happen again - The mirror link has also been corrected. 

Thanks for putting this tutorial together!

After hearing that SKSE 64 was out of initial development, I immediately started installing SSE and googled 'requiem SSE'! I've never used MO before so I thought I'd try NMM for the conversion. Unfortunately that led me straight to the unresolved 'plugins.txt' bug. :S

Dunno why the modded reqtificatior can't find '%appdata%\..\local\Skyrim Special Edition' outside of MO. Install location should have no impact on looking for that directory...right? MO doesn't use a different appdata variable or anything strange like that?

It might be possible to fix the directory issue by aiming at the reqtificator directory instead of appdata and creating a symbolic link to plugins.txt. It's a little less clean, but it should work on every system and install method. (But then referring to appdata directly also 'should' have worked. idk.)

Anyways, I was able to make an indifferent patch using the oldrim reqtificator after a little fiddling.

Dunno if I made a mistake in my conversion, but Requiem warns me about the missing bugfix dlls on every game load. Using the prebuilt 2.02, as well. Is there a way to disable that message?

the guide is for ModOrganizer and the Reqtificator is modified for MO profile (not intentionally, it just happens to be that way) , i would recommend using it as it is a much more powerful mod tool, used to use NMM myself but tried MO and it is quite perfect

i would not use older Reqtificator on v2 Requiem, there will probably be some things missing

also, in Requiem MCM, goto Advanced/Debug and on the right side there is a disable msgs checkbox

When I open the main Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul mod in MO2 left panel (Open in explorer), under SkyProc Patchers the files are dated:  Data 2018-07-01, Reqtificator.ini 2018-07-01 and Reqtificator.jar 2018-06-11.  This is the most up to date version?  I got this even without installing the Reqtificator202.rar file as per your instructions.  I just downloaded the main file ("For those that are terribly lazy then <here> ....")

So if this is the correct installation of Reqtificator, what I don't understand is that in Wrye Bash, it shows the generated "Requiem for the Indifferent" mod as Form 43, not Form 44.  Will this cause me problems?

EDIT:  I just noticed you answered this question in your FAQ.  Sorry :)

16 hours ago, AngryFace said:

Thanks for putting this tutorial together!

After hearing that SKSE 64 was out of initial development, I immediately started installing SSE and googled 'requiem SSE'! I've never used MO before so I thought I'd try NMM for the conversion. Unfortunately that led me straight to the unresolved 'plugins.txt' bug. :S

Dunno why the modded reqtificatior can't find '%appdata%\..\local\Skyrim Special Edition' outside of MO. Install location should have no impact on looking for that directory...right? MO doesn't use a different appdata variable or anything strange like that?

It might be possible to fix the directory issue by aiming at the reqtificator directory instead of appdata and creating a symbolic link to plugins.txt. It's a little less clean, but it should work on every system and install method. (But then referring to appdata directly also 'should' have worked. idk.)

Anyways, I was able to make an indifferent patch using the oldrim reqtificator after a little fiddling.

Dunno if I made a mistake in my conversion, but Requiem warns me about the missing bugfix dlls on every game load. Using the prebuilt 2.02, as well. Is there a way to disable that message?

I'm working on fixing up the reqtificator for manual installations. The problem with finding plugins.txt has already been solved, but it has other issues; I believe it's having trouble parsing it. I noticed SSE has a new format for its plugin.txt. I'm not familiar with Java, but I'm currently playing with it a bit.

Mark it as "currently under construction." 

9 hours ago, aristotle99 said:

When I open the main Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul mod in MO2 left panel (Open in explorer), under SkyProc Patchers the files are dated:  Data 2018-07-01, Reqtificator.ini 2018-07-01 and Reqtificator.jar 2018-06-11.  This is the most up to date version?  I got this even without installing the Reqtificator202.rar file as per your instructions.  I just downloaded the main file ("For those that are terribly lazy then ....")

So if this is the correct installation of Reqtificator, what I don't understand is that in Wrye Bash, it shows the generated "Requiem for the Indifferent" mod as Form 43, not Form 44.  Will this cause me problems?

EDIT:  I just noticed you answered this question in your FAQ.  Sorry :)

As long as the patcher doesn't give you a version error, you have the most up-to-date version. 

Double post again, sorry. I think I've managed to whip up a version of the reqtificator which supports both MO2 and manual installation for real. I just had to tweak a couple things: the patcher now looks for plugins.txt in the correct special edition folder, and has had a bit of code tweaked so it can correctly parse the new plugins.txt format that SSE has going on. 

The new version is under the FAQ section under manual installation for now, but it works with MO2 as well. I'll replace the main file in a day or two if I don't hear about any problems. 

1 hour ago, Raziara said:

Double post again, sorry. I think I've managed to whip up a version of the reqtificator which supports both MO2 and manual installation for real. I just had to tweak a couple things: the patcher now looks for plugins.txt in the correct special edition folder, and has had a bit of code tweaked so it can correctly parse the new plugins.txt format that SSE has going on. 

The new version is under the FAQ section under manual installation for now, but it works with MO2 as well. I'll replace the main file in a day or two if I don't hear about any problems. 

Nice! I'll give it a try!

13 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

the guide is for ModOrganizer and the Reqtificator is modified for MO profile (not intentionally, it just happens to be that way) , i would recommend using it as it is a much more powerful mod tool, used to use NMM myself but tried MO and it is quite perfect

i would not use older Reqtificator on v2 Requiem, there will probably be some things missing

also, in Requiem MCM, goto Advanced/Debug and on the right side there is a disable msgs checkbox

I must be blind! Got it now, thanks!

A few years ago I tried one of the earlier symbolic install mod tools and wasn't really impressed; I'd heard good things about MO whole playing FO4 but never bothered to make the switch. I'll give MO a shot since it seems to be really widespread for SSE in particular and my data folder is already a complete disaster zone XD

Anyone get the Reqtificator working with the Survival Mode creation club .esl activated? I can put it in the blocklist and get the patcher to run, but I actually found a patch on the Nexus to get things in Requiem to play nice in Survival Mode. Problem is that it uses Survival Mode as a master, but the Reqtuficator won't run with Survival Mode in the load order. Seems weird. Any solutions?