Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

Hey, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but my Reqtificator is hanging at 60% on the Importing Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition file, any help with that?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I managed to fix the issues. However, One of these guides states to ignore some errors, is it referring to the Crash Fixes and the Bug Fixes of the enemy levels, or am I missing some files for it?

EDIT 2 : Nope, adding more files and then re-Reqtificatoring hangs. I have the argument for REQMYMEMORY and I am using x64 java and it's still hanging around 64%, this time on 'AddItemMenuSE.esp'

On 9/28/2018 at 9:43 AM, thpassenger said:

Good to know it happens to more people :). Someone know how to enable those perks? 

I've got the same problem. You can even see some of the lines that usually lead to perks but just fade out and lead to a blank space.

Having problems with reqtificator for requiem v2. It hangs on basically every esp.

If I unselect "Add all mods as masters" and run java, not javaw, then I see this in console

Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: skyproc.exceptions.BadMod: method <init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V not found
        at skyproc.SPImporter.importMod(SPImporter.java:591)
        at skyproc.SPImporter.importMods(SPImporter.java:478)
        at skyproc.SPImporter.importActiveMods(SPImporter.java:336)
        at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:950)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

13 hours ago, ak0d said:

Got a strange issue. Skyrim crashes as soon as Requiem (1.9.4, pre-converted version from page 1) scripts load, but only in exterior cells. That is, loading everything up in the Alternate Start cell works just fine, and continues to do so if spawned into a tavern start (I haven't tested any other interior starts, but I assume it's the same otherwise), but trying to load into an exterior cell freezes the game in the post-load black screen.

I tried a whole bunch of things. At first I thought it was some problem with LODs or my environment mods, but it turns out that everything works just fine when all Requiem-related mods are disabled.

Going through vanilla start works up until joining Hadvar/Ralof in the keep, at which point the game freezes on "Requiem has finished maintenance" popup. However it seems the .esp is working, as everyone is wearing their new clothing and armour. 

Load order is sorted by LOOT and adjusted by hand for Requiem. Reqtificator and ini is configured properly, returns no errors, loading last.

If anyone's had a similar problem and might know what's up, please let me know.

Edit: I have SKSE64 2.0.9 installed. Does the fully preconverted version require a particular version of SKSE?

Also happens with me, but on 2.0.2

I'm having a strange problem that I haven't seen anyone else posting about, even with requiem for Oldrim. I've followed this guide to the letter, using a clean installation of SSE and everything, run the Reqtificator successfully, and when I run skse64 through MO, it starts without a hitch. I start a new game, and everything goes smoothly until I enter Helgen Keep. At that point, I get the message about how I'm missing the fixes that requiem for oldrim needs (which I can ignore due to the engine fixes, right?), then the message that requiem is installing, and finally the message the requiem has finished installing, at which point my game freezes. No mouse or keyboard inputs of any kind work, and the only way I can even close skyrimse.exe is to use ctrl+alt_delete and sign out.

This is my load order:

skyrim se and all the normal dlc esms

requiem records fix

USSEP

SkyUI

requiem.esp

requiem bugsmasher

requiem for the indifferent

I've tried deleting requiem for the indifferent and repatching, using the preconverted versions of everything available through climbatiz's links, not using SkyUI, putting requiem records fix after USSEP, nothing works. Please help, I've been really looking forward to this, and hours of work have proven fruitless.

17 hours ago, ak0d said:

Did you change the masters in SSEdit to point to USSEP instead of USLEEP?

And what's your SKSE version? 2.0.9 doesn't seem to work.

Yes, I changed the masters, but I was using SKSE 2.0.9. I switched to the new 2.0.10, and everything works fine now.

Just got named NPCs CTD (Hajvarr, White River Watch) on Requiem 2.0.2.  I found in this topic that it's an old issue, but don't quite understand, how to fix this. Can somebody post an SSEEdit screenshot or something, please?

Edit: Did some testing on an empty profile, just Requiem: with USSEP -- immediate CTD when approaching Hajvar, without USSEP (and Requiem Bugsmasher, of course) -- CTD only when trying to remove his armor.

Nothing in SSEEdit looks out of ordinary though. Other NPCs cope with their armor being removed just fine. Is he missing Facegen or something? Super weird.

On 10/12/2018 at 11:50 AM, phillout said:

Has someone ported SkyProc to the new forms already? Because last time I checked (it was a year ago) it didn't support them, and it resulted in broken records. SkyProc needs to be updated before Requiem will work on SSE properly.

no, i believe that if Requiem team ever update to SSE they might instead end up using the zEdit UPF system (like Perkus Maximus for SSE is built), i even heard a rumor that some1 had presented to Requiem Devs with a complete UPF patcher for SSE, but this data isn't available publicly

otherwise if your question meant something else, then the SkyProccer will work with SSE if you follow the guide on page2

btw. in other news, i've been given the latest files for AZTweaks ported to SSE (version 2.96), oh yeah and this new version of AZ is made for old Requiem in mind and not 2.0, can find file in the RequiemAddons page in the server on the first page or just download <HERE>

On 10/16/2018 at 6:21 PM, Climbatiz said:

no, i believe that if Requiem team ever update to SSE they might instead end up using the zEdit UPF system (like Perkus Maximus for SSE is built), i even heard a rumor that some1 had presented to Requiem Devs with a complete UPF patcher for SSE, but this data isn't available publicly

otherwise if your question meant something else, then the SkyProccer will work with SSE if you follow the guide on page2

I'm really curious how you've managed to fix Form 44 reading problems of SkyProc by using ESP. Sorry for asking, I probably should just try and see for myself the results, and I will - eventually. But if you don't mind, what exactly was the fix?

And I don't see Requiem moving to UPF, Ogerboss answered this one already at /r/Skyrimrequiem - "we are perfectly happy with our custom fork of SkyProc". I can't blame him - since I personally see Javascript as a poor choice of a language for batch processing of structured data (since it has no concept of "structures", everything it has is "objects" with "properties" and it's up to you to figure out what properties those records could have, so no auto-complete in IDEs and you always have to browse through the code to check it) and apparently is terribly slow as well - at least I'm comparing the performance of NPCProc I wrote a while ago to the performance of UPF patchers I use today on SSE that do less while taking about 5-6 times more time.  Right now I'm waiting for True Equipment Overhaul patcher to complete its work on my LO, it took ~30 minutes already and t's still at 57%.  Then I'll have to run TUS patcher and wait at least 15 minutes more. Jeez. And I thought Patchus Maximus was a slowpok... .So sorry if I sound irritated, I probably am, but this waiting is the reason, nothing else. 

On 10/18/2018 at 9:12 AM, darkace552 said:

Whenever i click the download link for 1.9 or 2.0, i get sent to a site i cant reach. Is there anywhere else i can download the complete package?

sorry, server was offline a bit then, i should probably make a note on this on the first page so people don't freak out when it's offline for a few hours (which btw does not happen very often)

1 hour ago, Flazz said:

Does anybody have a patch for convenient horses? Is it even compatible with requiem without a patch? The LE version needed a patch for convenient horses but the SE version of convenient horses has been completely reworked.

This doesn't exactly answer your question, but assuming you're not dead set on using convenient horses you can use immersive horses (which personally I much prefer) works fine with Requiem, you just need to put it below the requiem.esp do stop it's own changes to horses. 

On 10/16/2018 at 5:14 PM, boringvlln said:

Just got named NPCs CTD (Hajvarr, White River Watch) on Requiem 2.0.2.  I found in this topic that it's an old issue, but don't quite understand, how to fix this. Can somebody post an SSEEdit screenshot or something, please?

Edit: Did some testing on an empty profile, just Requiem: with USSEP -- immediate CTD when approaching Hajvar, without USSEP (and Requiem Bugsmasher, of course) -- CTD only when trying to remove his armor.

Nothing in SSEEdit looks out of ordinary though. Other NPCs cope with their armor being removed just fine. Is he missing Facegen or something? Super weird.

Hi,

the facegenomes located in ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul 1.9.4\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm (if you use MO2) are broken. For some reason they wont regenerate when saving the Requiem.esp in CK. I didn't test it with 2.02 but the problem sounds similar.

You could prevent the CTD by editing the npc Data in SSEdit (edit the Records on the visuals) and delete the 2 facegenomes (basically reverting the visuals back to vanilla Skyrim and let the game use the original meshes).

Btw. all the Facegenoms located in meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Requiem.esp are broken when using the provided full conversion of Requiem 1.9.4. The game will crash, when encountering most bandits.

Save the Requiem.esp in CK to regenerate the genomes will fix it.

On own behalf: my setup is running fine after hours of debugging, but will CTD on a specific worldencounter (I think at least). Meaning, when traveling on the road and this specific encounter is spawned i CTD when crossing the cell border in which the event should take place. Waiting a few hours ingame (aka Rest) solves the problem temporarily. I figured its due do an moving event, meaning the cell is loading fine. Possible its a mod conflict: some broken script or a broken mesh on the evolved actors. But I'm still trying to trace it down.

Some advice?

Edit: seems like the CTD not happens on cell-border crossing but on proximity to someone or something - most likely some random (event) spawn between fort snowhawk and morthal (up the hill).

6 hours ago, Sinnerman said:

Hi,

the facegenomes located in ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul 1.9.4\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm (if you use MO2) are broken. For some reason they wont regenerate when saving the Requiem.esp in CK. I didn't test it with 2.02 but the problem sounds similar.

You could prevent the CTD by editing the npc Data in SSEdit (edit the Records on the visuals) and delete the 2 facegenomes (basically reverting the visuals back to vanilla Skyrim and let the game use the original meshes).

Btw. all the Facegenoms located in meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Requiem.esp are broken when using the provided full conversion of Requiem 1.9.4. The game will crash, when encountering most bandits.

Save the Requiem.esp in CK to regenerate the genomes will fix it.

On own behalf: my setup is running fine after hours of debugging, but will CTD on a specific worldencounter (I think at least). Meaning, when traveling on the road and this specific encounter is spawned i CTD when crossing the cell border in which the event should take place. Waiting a few hours ingame (aka Rest) solves the problem temporarily. I figured its due do an moving event, meaning the cell is loading fine. Possible its a mod conflict: some broken script or a broken mesh on the evolved actors. But I'm still trying to trace it down.

Some advice?

Edit: seems like the CTD not happens on cell-border crossing but on proximity to someone or something - most likely some random (event) spawn between fort snowhawk and morthal (up the hill).

not playing Skyrim atm, but if you could provide the files needed to fix the problem, esp, or other files etc. i would update the files on my server, can upload it to some storage server, eg. http://www.mediafire.com/

Hi Climbatiz.  What happened to the 000Requiem script for fixing weapon data?  I'm trying to use the fozar patch with 2.0.2 and I cannot use CK to convert the two esps.  CK crashes when I try to load any file and the fozar2.esp that someone made on the Requiem discord isn't detected by CK anyway.  I figured I'd just run the script on them and hope it works but the link is dead.

Thank you for your time.