A.J.

[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha - UPDATE 18 mar 2018

I don't know what went wrong. I put everything on the right place but still no bodies or outfits show up in BodySlide I'm using mod organizer 2.

On 3/30/2021 at 1:11 AM, Svartr564 said:

Dunno chief. You might want to check the FO4 section of the Nexus. Remember that this is a port, so maybe you can check there and just place the textures in their proper place.

Not sure if it'll work, but it's worth a shot.

I'm using TTW and I have the CBBE mod installed and it's working fine, except for the raiders. While looking for answers, I saw this^

How risky would it be to just drop in this mod: Dirty Raiders for CBBE Standalone, and try and run it? I'm probably going to either way, but I'd like it for someone to save me the headache of fixing any issues from this. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should do to make this work? 

2 hours ago, tfantasticmrfox said:

I'm using TTW and I have the CBBE mod installed and it's working fine, except for the raiders. While looking for answers, I saw this^

How risky would it be to just drop in this mod: Dirty Raiders for CBBE Standalone, and try and run it? I'm probably going to either way, but I'd like it for someone to save me the headache of fixing any issues from this. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should do to make this work? 

I'm not really sure, but I don't think you can just "plug n play" this with the manager.
The texture path is not the same, but I reckon, if you download it and adapt the texture for the reference to this path manually using Outfit Studio for the Raider Armors, it could be doable. Again, I'm not sure if you can do that, but it might be possible.

On 5/3/2021 at 9:32 PM, Svartr564 said:

I'm not really sure, but I don't think you can just "plug n play" this with the manager.
The texture path is not the same, but I reckon, if you download it and adapt the texture for the reference to this path manually using Outfit Studio for the Raider Armors, it could be doable. Again, I'm not sure if you can do that, but it might be possible.

What would the path be? I think I may have disturbed something when I was trying to find a solution and the path is gone. And how would I use this texture? Would it be used as the reference? Sorry, but I'm still really new to this. But hey, if I find a fix, we could have a new mod for this. 

14 hours ago, tfantasticmrfox said:

What would the path be? I think I may have disturbed something when I was trying to find a solution and the path is gone. And how would I use this texture? Would it be used as the reference? Sorry, but I'm still really new to this. But hey, if I find a fix, we could have a new mod for this. 

Yep. The thing is that this texture goes in a directory that doesn't exist in the FNV data folder.

image.png.2fb78986e9b3d996de6fb3a4d0b88d39.png
See?
FNV doesn't have an "Actors" folder. Of course, you could just copy these files and paste them in the Raiders folder, but you need to use Outfit Studio to change the CBBE base body texture to this one. But I am not sure if it would work.