[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha - UPDATE 18 mar 2018

Looking good with the conversions. I assume some of the patches of exposed skin are due to my massive body shape? (I'd rather nudify the outfits, but using Outfit Studio to do so has not yielded the preferred results.) I am pleasantly surprised at how quickly you are converting these armors.

P.S. - What is the difference between the CBBE NV body and CBBE NV HH?

12 minutes ago, DoodlyDangua said:

Looking good with the conversions. I assume some of the patches of exposed skin are due to my massive body shape? (I'd rather nudify the outfits, but using Outfit Studio to do so has not yielded the preferred results.) I am pleasantly surprised at how quickly you are converting these armors.

P.S. - What is the difference between the CBBE NV body and CBBE NV HH?

It's not me being quick, 90% are not made by me but the other people! I'm lazy, shame on me! :cry:

Some armors clip, there's more than a reason behind it but in general it mainly depends by the bigger body shapes. At first I was testing with a skinny body so I didn't notice much of them, then I chose a more fat preset and I spotted many. I'll correct some in the future, when I'll be sure that players are satisfied with the port itself, I wouldn't love to spend too much time converting if later I'll have to redo everything from scratch, that's my main fear. And not much for me, but for those who help, I'd hate to waste their time.

HH is High Heels. When converting an outfit like the 1950 Business suit, the feet have a different shape due to heels. Using this body instead than the normal one will fit the shoes, and you just need to fine tweak some small clipping.

15 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It's not me being quick, 90% are not made by me but the other people! I'm lazy, shame on me! :cry:

Some armors clip, there's more than a reason behind it but in general it mainly depends by the bigger body shapes. At first I was testing with a skinny body so I didn't notice much of them, then I chose a more fat preset and I spotted many. I'll correct some in the future, when I'll be sure that players are satisfied with the port itself, I wouldn't love to spend too much time converting if later I'll have to redo everything from scratch, that's my main fear. And not much for me, but for those who help, I'd hate to waste their time.

HH is High Heels. When converting an outfit like the 1950 Business suit, the feet have a different shape due to heels. Using this body instead than the normal one will fit the shoes, and you just need to fine tweak some small clipping.

One trick that I use during armor conversions (where I can get away with it) is I will first save what I have, and then mask areas that have the potential to have issues with clipping (or sometimes leave out the entire body), invert the mask, and then create a Zap slider for it (call it something like BodyGone, FootGone, BoobsGone, or whatever) and then under properties set the Zap slider to 100 and then tick the "invisible" box to make the slider invisible in BodySlide, and there you have it, clipping issues solved. :classic_biggrin:

I just have to make sure that the new Zap slider is in edit mode when I'm doing all of that though, and that the slider is indeed affecting the area(s) that I want it to.

Some Kozz clothing I did last night. It was not easy. I needed to go back and forth about 10 times on each part! What you see in BodySlide does not always appear that way in game. I like to break things up so that I can change the jacket or the top or the skirt whenever I want. What I'm trying to figure out now is how to use clothing from a mod for Skyrim in FNV. Noo, I don't intend to use them for anything but my game.

enb2018_2_18_11_19_50.jpg

enb2018_2_18_11_20_11.jpg

12 minutes ago, Elconchetumare said:

I'm using this custom race.

https://lsquall.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-New-Vegas-MOD-Asari-Project-Liara-T-Soni-344570697 

Plus T6M BNB body and armor replacers, also i'm using BodyMorph and all that works flawless , will it be a problem if i try to edit the body and the armors with this? 

Also, Great job on this, you guys are amazing.

Nothing should break, but I personally wouldn't do it for two reasons:

- The conversions are not completed, you'd mix different armors and body shapes.

- From the description, I understand that custom race is using a T6 body with a custom texture. That texture can't work with CBBE due to different UV map, see examples in the last section of the OP.

On 2/17/2018 at 2:48 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Okay. You installed everything, then you used the sliders and built your body and the CBBE-NV is showing up, but, with the wrong textures. Is your character a custom race? If not, then toggle archive invalidation on and off a few times. Opening the body in Outfit Studio and clicking properties on the CBBE part of the body will open a box at the bottom- open textures to see what is being used-

Screenshot (41).png

it looks the same as yours

CBBE Textures.PNG

56 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Wanna use this one instead of former Type 3, Type 6 or BnB mods, but is this body replacer supports Sexout and Breast Expansion features?

I was using BnB before this, but after installing CBBE, I had no issue with Sexout. Well, some clipping happened, but it was borne of my thicc preset.

31 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

also, which armor replacer will be the best skimpy outfit for this mod while i maximize breast size as possible as i can?

I really wish this adjustment affects the way Breast Expansion Lactation mod functions.

About armors - the armor replacer included with the mod is not skimpy, it's based on vanilla outfits.

About other mods - the sliders you see in BodySlide, when you create your body, will not interact directly with mods. I mean, it's not like in Skyrim, where using RaceMenu or some mods like WeightMorph you can modify sliders directly in game.

What Breast Expansion Lactation or BodyMorph modify is the skeleton itself, a result will happen in your body whatever body you choose.

Let's say the mod is doubling your breast size: it will double your breast size even if you chose a small breast or if you chose a big breast with CBBE, or even if you chose T3/T6 with BnB.

I hope I explained well what I mean.

24 minutes ago, A.J. said:

About armors - the armor replacer included with the mod is not skimpy, it's based on vanilla outfits.

About other mods - the sliders you see in BodySlide, when you create your body, will not interact directly with mods. I mean, it's not like in Skyrim, where using RaceMenu or some mods like WeightMorph you can modify sliders directly in game.

What Breast Expansion Lactation or BodyMorph modify is the skeleton itself, a result will happen in your body whatever body you choose.

Let's say the mod is doubling your breast size: it will double your breast size even if you chose a small breast or if you chose a big breast with CBBE, or even if you chose T3/T6 with BnB.

I hope I explained well what I mean.

it is unfortunate that i still didnt acknowledged how BEL actually works

guess i need to reinstall everything and start new session? cuz they never expanded in my case, but that will be another story which is totally off the topic of this thread.

Regards.

8 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

it is unfortunate that i still didnt acknowledged how BEL actually works

guess i need to reinstall everything and start new session? cuz they never expanded in my case, but that will be another story which is totally off the topic of this thread.

Regards.

Maybe not, I've read again and one of my sentences could have been easily misunderstood.

" a result will happen in your body whatever body you choose" - assuming that the bone is weighted. In the case of breast, you must have a BnB body or it won't change. So a normal Type 3 won't work, while a Type 3 BnB will work.

Good news people!! You can convert any body type as an "outfit" on the CBBE-NV sliders and then use that body type as a reference for building both your naked body and any clothing/armor for it!! You only need to correct the textures for the body and save in the project. Here is a T3f body that I have to build and use as a reference for any outfits I want from the game! I had to zero the sliders and then save the preset to keep the original shape.

Screenshot (42).png

Here is a BnB mesh with BaB textures from FO3-

5a8b143901f7e_Screenshot(43).thumb.png.e62749dd1f9c7df6ac1cb09eda0d4702.png

So, in Outfit Studio you can use the CBBE-NV body as a reference to convert any Type3 body to build outfits with and build a Type3 naked body to your liking through the sliders!!:cool:

ugh, a problem here.

textures in preview and outfit studio went nuts it seems.

nipples are on the shoulder, belly texture on the chest, vagina and anus in belly.

will post pic

Spoiler

5a8cdd07b16ed_BodySlidex642018-02-2111-43-41-39.thumb.jpg.4f39801f4c9a17d6666e8fa75bb61a47.jpg

5a8cdd0b96046_BodySlidex642018-02-2111-43-57-56.thumb.jpg.bbaa8415186a83b757c8ea2011661be3.jpg

any idea why? also it seems pipboy on the wrist seems unfit in standard vaultsuit.

guess the best was is to undo the progress i made, but not sure how to repeal the use of CBBE.

should i format my entire files again?

6 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

ugh, a problem here.

nipples are on the shoulder, belly texture on the chest, vagina and anus in belly.

will post pic

Reveal hidden contents

5a8cdd07b16ed_BodySlidex642018-02-2111-43-41-39.thumb.jpg.4f39801f4c9a17d6666e8fa75bb61a47.jpg

5a8cdd0b96046_BodySlidex642018-02-2111-43-57-56.thumb.jpg.bbaa8415186a83b757c8ea2011661be3.jpg

any idea why? also it seems pipboy on the wrist seems unfit in standard vaultsuit.

guess the best was is to undo the progress i made, but not sure how to repeal the use of CBBE.

should i format my entire files again?

No. Open the project and right click on the body in the top right window and go to properties. In the menu find and type in the file path for the appropriate textures for the body and save in the project or export to the nif in your game folder.

45 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

No. Open the project and right click on the body in the top right window and go to properties. In the menu find and type in the file path for the appropriate textures for the body and save in the project or export to the nif in your game folder.

didnt work. it was all normal in the script, in fact it only added infinite butt problem.

tried my best, reinstall the skeleton, checking where meshes belong to, but everything was normal yet the thing is always like that.

I think its the problem of upperbodyfemale_n or upperbodyfemale_sk files since i presume they determine where text belongs to.

i think i should just give up any kind of attempt to tinkering before it gets full bollox and destroys my game process.

also every single body textures resulted the same shouldernipple bellypussy type. i really should give up b4 things go full south.

5 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

didnt work. it was all normal in the script, in fact it only added infinite butt problem.

This is an issue that happens when the game is not using the suggested skeleton. If you reinstall it and later nothing will overwrite it, you should be ok.

12 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

ugh, a problem here.

I'd double check if the provided textures are inside \Data\textures\characters\female, because they don't seem to be. I'd check the size and the date, or eventually a manual extraction from the zip in the right folder.

BS / OS do something magic: they create custom models. But... they put the models in the right folders as any other mod, so things are not so different. If you ever used a texture / mesh replacer, this will be redundant, but I'll write it for a better understanding: a model / texture replacer puts files under \meshes and \textures subfolders, following the same paths of the vanilla equivalent body/armors which are stored inside the vanilla BSA archives. If you remove the files added by the mod, you'll be back to a vanilla situation, without reinstalling the game, because nothing is ever modified in vanilla. Usually a good mod manager helps in this kind of install / uninstall operations.

tried my best, reinstall the skeleton, checking where meshes belong to, but everything was normal yet the thing is always like that.

I think its the problem of upperbodyfemale_n or upperbodyfemale_sk files since i presume they determine where text belongs to.

Neither skeleton nor meshes are involved in this case, you should check textures. But not those pointed by you: _n is the normal map (the "violet" texture), while _sk is basically nothing, so these 2 are not involved. What is involved is upperbodyfemale.dds. From your pictures, it seems like your model is using a Type(something) texture, which has a different UV and places vagina on your belly. If it happens in Bodyslide, the provided texture probably is not installed in the right path (\textures\characters\female); if it happens in game, there could be something overwriting the default path stored inside FalloutNV.esm, probably a custom race or a mod which modifies a vanilla race.

i think i should just give up any kind of attempt to tinkering before it gets full bollox and destroys my game process.

CBBE is a body replacer. When you install a body replacer, it puts files inside \meshes and \textures, in specific subfolders, following the vanilla paths. Removing these files will lead things back to vanilla because the original files are never touched. So, nothing will be destroyed***, unless when you installed CBBE you were already using another body replacer - at that point, if you are not using a good mod manager that could help you in this, you only need to reinstall the previously installed body replacer, just like you did the first time you installed it.

*** except other mods, if you wrongly remove files from other mods.

also every single body textures resulted the same shouldernipple bellypussy type. i really should give up b4 things go full south.

Because textures are defined from races, and NPCs use the same races. Reason why I supposed the texture is not located in the default folder or a mod is modifying races.

This issue could have happened even with any other body replacer or even if this mod was fully finished.

About the pipboy: yes it wasn't still adapted to the new body. I use Readius so for me it's fine, but I know it's pretty annoying to see its unalignment. Few days ago I tried to solve the problem, but then I saw it was taking me too much time, it's not super easy.

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

About the pipboy: yes it wasn't still adapted to the new body. I use Readius so for me it's fine, but I know it's pretty annoying to see its unalignment. Few days ago I tried to solve the problem, but then I saw it was taking me too much time, it's not super easy.

I use pip pad myself now. Never liked the pipboy on my chars arm anyway. But, couldn't the mesh be conformed to the body like any other outfit and then built?

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I use pip pad myself now. Never liked the pipboy on my chars arm anyway. But, couldn't the mesh be conformed to the body like any other outfit and then built?

It's not handled as if it was an armor, simply weighted to the body. It's attached to a bone on the arm, in a similar way as you'd attach a weapon or an item for an animation (AO). I guess it would requires some work first.