Futa World

On 11/25/2018 at 10:52 AM, markho71 said:

I don't see in the radial menu any item that is referring to the mod. Should I use the chat commands?

This is weird. I am able to get the radial menu and no one else seems to have this problem. Is this still not working for you?

It is made for the latest game update.

On 11/29/2018 at 1:12 PM, FireIdar said:

How do I do the MC Command Center adjustments? I can't find it.

These settings were for the old versions of MCCC, maybe they are not there for the latest version...

I will update for the latest version soon.

3 hours ago, Nitko Harte said:

How do you set the birthrate to have more of one sex than the other?

It is a setting in MCCC in pregnancy settings.

Hey, tried your mod and well I just want selected sims to be a futa, change the configs to 0 and all, and when I tried to make my sim to futa, it remade my sim appearance, and somehow the penis doesn't show up. Is there something did I do wrong? Oh I tried to make her into a futa by the radial menu.

5 minutes ago, cheeseangry said:

Hey, tried your mod and well I just want selected sims to be a futa, change the configs to 0 and all, and when I tried to make my sim to futa, it remade my sim appearance, and somehow the penis doesn't show up. Is there something did I do wrong? Oh I tried to make her into a futa by the radial menu. 

The penis not showing up is because of WickedWhims. Go to the settings of WW and set the bottom mesh to one which has a penis and also set the penis settings for the sim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded this mod because I thought that it adds a breast slider for transgender people, and when I entered the game I almost fell off the chair .... The whole city turned into women !!!! My sim man has become a woman .... I'm a little horrified, but it's not for me to judge. Just as it is necessary to allocate what mod ... what mod turns all men into women with horseradish

4 hours ago, RevanXe said:

I would like to Use this mod, but i ONLY want to make MY sim a Futa, so how do you do that before i give it a go?

in the config (futa_world.cfg) set both male & female to 0. So it says;

{
  "male": 0,
  "female": 0
}

That's it. The mod still runs, but it doesn't change anyone into a futa unless you do it.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, gnerd said:

Does it work with WW, or replace it? I don't want to replace WW.

It has nothing to do with WW. When the game generates new NPCs, the settings are 50% male, 50% female; So there is a 50% chance for each new NPC that it's male. You can change the settings so that it's 0% male, 100% female. Then each new NPC will have a 100% chance of being female. This setting wont change sims in the game already only newly generated ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Ai11 said:

How do I edit this mod so that I can replace the penis with someone elses mod?  I wanted them to have vagina's with a penis, right now they're just traps (penis & balls)

Do that through the Wicked Whims Body Selector.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...