Josua1970 Meshes with skeleton upgrade: 03/02/18, small dog, cat and Unicorn.

Hello everyone, a long time ago I had this thread dead, some will already know me by sight, the fact is that a few days ago a colleague asked me for a collaboration, a foolishness, to make an extraction of masks and skeletons, and I decided to give a few days before publishing them.
So here you have them, the cow plant and the big dog, you add the cat, the small dog and Uni

COWPLANT cowplant.blend

big dog largedog.blend

small dog smalldog.blend

Cat smallcat.blend

Unicorn unicorn.blend

2 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

Hello everyone

I did not know where to put this, but as more than anything is intended for animators I decided to share it here.
The question is that I started to play a bit with the S4S, to make some extractions between them, are these 2, I think you may be interested.

planta.blend  COWPLANT

l0dog.blend big dog

Something is wrong with the cowplant's rig. The other one with the dog is fine.

What do you mean when you say something is wrong with the cow plant ?, but you give me an idea of what it is I can not do anything, since it is a quite complicated extraction, since it is associated with several animations in the game.

13 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

What do you mean when you say something is wrong with the cow plant ?, but you give me an idea of what it is I can not do anything, since it is a quite complicated extraction, since it is associated with several animations in the game.

The bones to control and move the rig in pose mode are missing. Look at the original here:

cow plant.blend

6 minutes ago, Ruehz said:

Good.:smile:

I was wrong before, the one that I put is the mesh in which I am working on the cow plant, the bad thing is that I do not know how to pass the skeleton to the S4S, since I want to add parts to the plant, add skeleton to the tongue and modify the mesh, add skeleton and modify the tail. Apart from the additions that I have thought they would be with skeleton, but I am completely new in blender and in this world. I have to try to pass the meshes to DXF to work with Autocad, which I use better.

Hace 8 horas, Ragnarock1234567 dijo:

¡Ha comenzado, finalmente! No puedo esperar hasta que alguien haga algunas animaciones increíbles de este increíble trabajo amigo:smiley:

I'm sorry but I'm not an animator, I'd like to see some animations using the plant, pets I see more complicated since they could only be published here.

Man I wish I was skilled enough to animate, I'd go wild creating things with these. Unfortunately, I don't even know where to start let alone how to do so and make it look good. Anyhow, I await those animation-gods who decide to gift us with these upcoming mods. Good luck to all of you glorious hoodlums!

8 minutes ago, dacianna said:

Man I wish I was skilled enough to animate, I'd go wild creating things with these. Unfortunately, I don't even know where to start let alone how to do so and make it look good.

Anyhow, I await those animation-gods who decide to gift us with these upcoming mods. Good luck to all of you glorious hoodlums!

If someone doing modeling modifies the plant we may see animations easily, the subject of zoophilia is more difficult, since it violates the standards of patreon, meaning that if they do some bestiality animation they would only put it here.

44 minutes ago, SophieH said:

If I understand that well, it means that the door is now open for animators to create bestiality and sex with pets/cowplant ?

Well, if that door's open, Sophie's pussy is open as well

I did not know who you were, until I noticed that you are the creator of the mod sex adict, I have tried many of the same style, including Nirsa, but the truth is that yours along with the Whickedjobs is a perfect combination.
Thanks for such an incredible mod.

On 20/01/2018 at 4:36 PM, Josua1970 said:

I did not know who you were, until I noticed that you are the creator of the mod sex adict, I have tried many of the same style, including Nirsa, but the truth is that yours along with the Whickedjobs is a perfect combination.
Thanks for such an incredible mod.

Thanks, that is really nice ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 10:33 AM, Josua1970 said:

If someone doing modeling modifies the plant we may see animations easily, the subject of zoophilia is more difficult, since it violates the standards of patreon, meaning that if they do some bestiality animation they would only put it here.

Hmmm this leads to a question: would the cowplant be considered beastiality or  /dendrophilia? I know this is slightly off topic but it might hold a small ounce of consideration with what is and isn't allowed on patreon. Since, well, the only thing "cow" related on the cow plant is the maw and utters. Not trying to be smug, just genuinely confused with how it would be labelled. >.>;;

As for the animals, meh. You're on the nose there.

They are the original meshes and skeletons, so that they can work with them, now there is someone who dares to do it, since they could only publish here if we talk about zoophilia; I the truth if I ever get to do some animation, I will only use them to play or poses.

On 13/1/2018 at 5:04 PM, Josua1970 said:

Hello everyone, a long time ago I had this thread dead, some will already know me by sight, the fact is that a few days ago a colleague asked me for a collaboration, a foolishness, to make an extraction of masks and skeletons, and I decided to give a few days before publishing them.
So here you have them, the cow plant and the big dog, you add the cat, the small dog and Uni

COWPLANT pvaca.blend

big dog ldog.blend

small dog smalldog.blend

Cat cat.blend

Unicorn uni.blend

Thanks Josua1970.

I have only one problem, i can't select the bones of the "bigdog" and "Cat". i mean the bones are there but can't select and move them.

On 4/2/2018 at 8:44 PM, R-Lo said:

The tools are all there to animate them!

Just needs people who will enjoy making genitals for them and animating them now! :classic_biggrin:

shumi.gif

Greetings R-Lo.

How did you animate the cat ? i once try with the object method on XML but it didn't work... :frown:

Thanks in Advance.

Hey @lupobianco you'll need to unrestrict the viewpoint selection (the cursor icon next to the toggle) in the top right menu,

To bring the animation into the game I used a posepack! Doesn't work as an object animation but pets can be selected with the teleport any sim mod and poseplayer :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Thanks Josua1970.

I have only one problem, i can't select the bones of the "bigdog" and "Cat". i mean the bones are there but can't select and move them.

Greetings R-Lo.

How did you animate the cat ? i once try with the object method on XML but it didn't work... :frown:

Thanks in Advance.

Hello Lupobianco, I see that you have already answered R-Lo, the truth is that I can not be of much help, since animation is zero, ask me to extract some oddity for the S4S, and that usually I get it.