SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

when I open the MCM it shows the prerequisites (all faded, not white text whether I have that mod installed or not such as optional creatures pack)

on the right side, the install button and CLICK HERE look perfectly clickable and selectable but I can click them all day and nothing happens. Is this telling me I don’t have the requirements or is there an error in sexlab?

Been scrolling for a while, hope this isn’t a repeat question. TIA

21 minutes ago, mylife4ever said:

Why are my conversation options the same as the original game after i install sexlab inside my game?and my sexlab matchmaker only makes npc masturbation.What's wrong with the mod.

The framework doesn't add dialogue options for sex, you need another mod for that

With the match maker spell tag multiple NPC's one after the other and they should start sex, there is a seperate spell for the PC as i recall so you could tag yourself with that and then an NPC and the PC should do the NPC

36 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

The framework doesn't add dialogue options for sex, you need another mod for that

With the match maker spell tag multiple NPC's one after the other and they should start sex, there is a seperate spell for the PC as i recall so you could tag yourself with that and then an NPC and the PC should do the NPC

tks for apply.i just know if i want to sex with some npc i need both use spell on me and the npc.the mod runs right now

On 6/5/2023 at 8:24 PM, RichieSIMmons said:

when I open the MCM it shows the prerequisites (all faded, not white text whether I have that mod installed or not such as optional creatures pack)

on the right side, the install button and CLICK HERE look perfectly clickable and selectable but I can click them all day and nothing happens. Is this telling me I don’t have the requirements or is there an error in sexlab?

Been scrolling for a while, hope this isn’t a repeat question. TIA

I am also having this problem

6 hours ago, v fmjkmvjn said:

The prerequisites in gray or white makes none difference.

You should open the SexLab MCM while you are in 3rd Person Camera mode and check if some prerequisite have "?" that means some problem there. If you camera is not on 3rd Person, FNIS is unable to return some animations variable that are required for it's right detection.

14 hours ago, Spionkreutz said:

I'm missing SexLabUtil Missing on SE what should I do to get it done what do I have to downgrade while the skse version I have to take how do I do it?

nothing to downgrade just install the right version of SexLab for your version of SKSE or Skyrim version. Check the description on the download page!

On 6/7/2023 at 5:00 AM, v fmjkmvjn said:

I figured out I had the wrong version enabled. Now it’s mostly working. I have several quests that reach a point where everyone just stands there and I can’t get them to move on or continue the quest. Deviously helpless and jail rape do that, SLUTS redux trying to accept a job it goes black, and multiple points at Laura’s bondage shop just stop interacting altogether and I can’t complete the quest. Not sure if it’s the quest mods or a Sexlab issue 

1 hour ago, Fulanoo said:

How does the stats on the Sex Diary affect the enjoyment increase? If it affects it at all.
And is it different with SLSO installed?

Affects it, but the ways are unknown. SLSO have it's own formula that is based on the SexLab native function. 

This is what I know:

The relationship between the actors matters.

The experience of one actor probably affect the enjoyment of the other but definitely affect its own enjoyment at the point where with enough experience even a rape can give enjoyment instead of the usual pain.

The "Aggressive" and the "Dirty" animations increase the "Lewd" while the "Loving" animations increase the "Purity". Lewd and Purity and opposite values so at the end they get compared and the difference is used on the enjoyment function.

The difference between the amount of partner of both genders affect the gender preference of the actor and that affect the enjoyment based on the partner gender.

But some of the record's are there just for reference for others mods, like the vaginal count or the last partners.

Edited by OsmelMC
17 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Affects it, but the ways are unknown. SLSO have it's own formula that is based on the SexLab native function. 

This is what I know:

The relationship between the actors matters.

The experience of one actor probably affect the enjoyment of the other but definitely affect its own enjoyment at the point where with enough experience even a rape can give enjoyment instead of the usual pain.

The "Aggressive" and the "Dirty" animations increase the "Lewd" while the "Loving" animations increase the "Purity". Lewd and Purity and opposite values so at the end they get compared and the difference is used on the enjoyment function.

The difference between the amount of partner of both genders affect the gender preference of the actor and that affect the enjoyment based on the partner gender.

But some of the record's are there just for reference for others mods, like the vaginal count or the last partners.

Cool, thanks for the info.

10 hours ago, LunarLucy said:

The mod won't install ingame, I have everything that says required but in the mcm it says i'm missing some and I can't find em.

Probably you open the MCM while you are on First Person Camera mode, FNIS need you be on 3rd Person Camera to be able of return some info required for part of the FNIS detection on SexLab. So you have to be on 3rd Person Camera to be able to install the SexLab. Anyway even if you forget to install it, the SexLab will try and keep trying to install itself after the next load game after the end of the Unbound Quest.

32 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Probably you open the MCM while you are on First Person Camera mode, FNIS need you be on 3rd Person Camera to be able of return some info required for part of the FNIS detection on SexLab. So you have to be on 3rd Person Camera to be able to install the SexLab. Anyway even if you forget to install it, the SexLab will try and keep trying to install itself after the next load game after the end of the Unbound Quest.

But when I try and install it in game it doesn't do nothing

55 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

It shows SKEE64.dll SKSE64 plugin v.34 which I have no clue how to get in prereq as well as Sexlab Util.dll SKSE Plugin V1.6

1 hour ago, LunarLucy said:

It shows SKEE64.dll SKSE64 plugin v.34 which I have no clue how to get in prereq as well as Sexlab Util.dll SKSE Plugin V1.6

You just have the wrong version of SexLab Framework.

Check and let me know your versions numbers of Skyrim and SKSE.

Edited by OsmelMC

When changing my character's height via race menu the SexLab Align Actor Height option seems to overcompensate for my character's height, so if I make my character shorter then they become taller than their partner during the animation, and when making my character taller they become shorter than their partner during the animation.

I created a PR which explains why I think this happens & fixes the issue for me: https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab/pull/39