SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 3/18/2023 at 3:35 PM, Aycelist said:

is there a reason why disabling the animation has no effect?

Yes- you have to disable it AND remove it from SL's animation registry in order to take it out of SL's pantheon of animations. See the last tab in SL's MCM for more info- going from ancient memory (I haven't used the remove animations sequence in about 2 years) the function is called "Remove suppressed animations" or smth very similar.

In short, I reinstalled the system, and I can’t set up the framework in any way, such an error

"Check if you have animations for two participantsScreenShot0.png.21bec27e850f778a37f9d65e5f5e6ffa.png

(So with any actor, the animation can only be started through the script, the start mods through the dialogue do not work._)

Before reinstalling Windows, I wrote my startup script, and it works fine then and now, only the speed of the phases is too fast, for some reason. Standard mods don't work (I mean start animation via dialog).

All C++ visuals are there. 2005-2022 (86 64)

Edited by tda4
On 3/6/2023 at 5:36 PM, TatuBolinhadeGorfe said:

Hi! Having that SexLabUtill.dll problem,

Address Library already installed. SKSE already updated, and i checked the file location and its there.

I use the SE version. SKSE 2.2.3, game version 1.6.640

I use the vortex mod manager, i already runned FNIS and LOOT

Can somebody help? 

image.png

Did you ever figure out how to fix this? having the same problem and I've done everything right

2 hours ago, oofus69 said:

Did you ever figure out how to fix this? having the same problem and I've done everything right

You use the right version of Sexlab right?

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97, aka SE) use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.640, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

For the GOG version of Skyrim (1.6.659) use SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z 

Edited by TnTTnT
38 minutes ago, tda4 said:

for some reason the framework does not recognize the race, thinks that they are prohibited?

What's the race of these actors?

Can you start animations with other actors, such as vanilla adult NPCs?

And something maybe obvious, but I guess you completed the SL framework in game installation and all the requirements were properly detected, right?

Edited by Just Don't
On 3/24/2023 at 5:29 AM, tda4 said:

In short, I reinstalled the system, and I can’t set up the framework in any way, such an error

"Check if you have animations for two participantsScreenShot0.png.21bec27e850f778a37f9d65e5f5e6ffa.png

(So with any actor, the animation can only be started through the script, the start mods through the dialogue do not work._)

Before reinstalling Windows, I wrote my startup script, and it works fine then and now, only the speed of the phases is too fast, for some reason. Standard mods don't work (I mean start animation via dialog).

All C++ visuals are there. 2005-2022 (86 64)

I don’t understand what was the matter, but after rolling back using the framework (without changing anything in the game folder), the system began to work...

1722833249_ScreenShot9copy.jpg.467f073895bf5faffd326b6eee747252.jpg1176370573_ScreenShot7copy.jpg.36da2ad4a80de98dc58523c81e6cf0ca.jpg

After some time, randomly, but mostly somwhere at the last animation stages the whole scene starts lagging or idk how to describe it, characters starts moving differently, one change the stage 20-30seconds before the other , after pressing space to skip to the next stage sometimes it tooks 30-40 seconds. When I open up console menu,  and close it ,  it often helps .. any idea? im using latest ae, 1.65 SL 

21 hours ago, Warsteiner said:

After some time, randomly, but mostly somwhere at the last animation stages the whole scene starts lagging or idk how to describe it, characters starts moving differently, one change the stage 20-30seconds before the other , after pressing space to skip to the next stage sometimes it tooks 30-40 seconds. When I open up console menu,  and close it ,  it often helps .. any idea? im using latest ae, 1.65 SL 

Same here.  I've been trying to migrate to SE/AE version of Sexlab for over three years but always returned to LE version because of this issue. 

Currently I have a MO2 profile with bare minimum for Sexlab to work (SkyUI, Sexlab 1.65, CBPC, CBBE 3BA, SOS AE no DLL version, SKSE 2.2.3).  Manually advancing to the next stage lags by 30 seconds or more.  The two actors are out of sync during animations.  At animation's end, the PC would be dressed but NPC would get stuck in the animation until I go into Sexlab and run the Stop Current Animation command.

21 hours ago, Warsteiner said:

I can't be sure without the "Papyrus.0.log" but if i have to guess, you have some Mod or patch overwriting the SexLab files or probably is the Mood in the Expressions that at least on Skyrim SE the native function that apply the Mood fail to apply the Mood 0 and that error like most of the errors on the scripts break the transition of the scenes and the end of the thread process.

You can use my "SexLab Utility Plus"

19 hours ago, fifty2pickup said:

Same here.  I've been trying to migrate to SE/AE version of Sexlab for over three years but always returned to LE version because of this issue. 

Currently I have a MO2 profile with bare minimum for Sexlab to work (SkyUI, Sexlab 1.65, CBPC, CBBE 3BA, SOS AE no DLL version, SKSE 2.2.3).  Manually advancing to the next stage lags by 30 seconds or more.  The two actors are out of sync during animations.  At animation's end, the PC would be dressed but NPC would get stuck in the animation until I go into Sexlab and run the Stop Current Animation command.

Exactly the same!

19 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I can't be sure without the "Papyrus.0.log" but if i have to guess, you have some Mod or patch overwriting the SexLab files or probably is the Mood in the Expressions that at least on Skyrim SE the native function that apply the Mood fail to apply the Mood 0 and that error like most of the errors on the scripts break the transition of the scenes and the end of the thread process.

You can use my "SexLab Utility Plus"

Yes, I tried, and still have that issue :/ I tried P+ too, that solves this issue, but still causes sync problems for me because that's too fast... I don't have problem with original sexlab to wait the animation to start but this syncing and lagging problem is sure annoying. I don't have any mod that overwrites original sexlab though ..

17 hours ago, TatuBolinhadeGorfe said:

ended up i installed the wrong version. Even if you dont have the Aniversary Edition dlc, you have to download the AE versionimage.png.9e76afb40c9f0ac7f70cba8ad1911ef1.png

That's because stream force the update of the Skyrim kernel without you consent. The DLC is extra and is the optional part, unless you rollback or your Stream update process be disabled your Skyrim version should be AE already even if you don't noticed.

can someone please help me im trying to install this and ive downloaded the latest version on this site and when i get in game it says "outdated or missing "sexlabUtil" SKSE plugin detected This should NEVER happen unless you have improperly updated Sexlab to the current version, or you have some other mod that is overwriting the proper up to date version of the SexlabUtil used by this version of Sexlab. Reinstall your Sexlab using all the latest files, and ensure the "Sexlabutil.dll" file is properly located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/ folder..  so unless the site isnt up to date i have no idea whats wrong becuase i clicked on the latest version AND i have NO other mods installed on my computer other then the required ones so nothing is conflicting

2 minutes ago, Demonic_Deku said:

can someone please help me im trying to install this and ive downloaded the latest version on this site and when i get in game it says "outdated or missing "sexlabUtil" SKSE plugin detected This should NEVER happen unless you have improperly updated Sexlab to the current version, or you have some other mod that is overwriting the proper up to date version of the SexlabUtil used by this version of Sexlab. Reinstall your Sexlab using all the latest files, and ensure the "Sexlabutil.dll" file is properly located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/ folder..  so unless the site isnt up to date i have no idea whats wrong becuase i clicked on the latest version AND i have NO other mods installed on my computer other then the required ones so nothing is conflicting

Missing requirements (likely Address library) or incompatible versions. Check the product version of your SkyrimSE.exe file, from there get SKSE for said version and any mod with a dll must be made for said version too (exe and/or SKSE). SL is one of those, so make sure you're getting a version compatible with your exe version, not just the latest or something, the exact match for your exe version. And get the correct Address library, if you don't get it you'll get that message too or other errors, it's a requirement for a reason.

Edited by Just Don't
4 hours ago, lukaslunt said:

Hi all. I have a problem. I downloaded sexlab and many mods. The game starts fine but no sex animation is triggered. I installed FNIS correctly but it never wants to work. Has anyone had the same issue and managed to resolve this issue?

SexLab Framework is a framework, not a mod. You'll need Sexlab quest mods and sex animations to get any sex in your game. You 100% have to read the mod requirements and have the correct versions of SKSE and the mods for your game to get things to work. It would help if you posted what Sexlab mods you have installed.

9 hours ago, lukaslunt said:

I installed FNIS correctly but it never wants to work.

This is your problem, probably the only one. You must not only install FNIS correctly, and configure it properly if the defaults don't work, but also you must run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after FNIS installation and after installing/updating/enabling/disabling/uninstalling any animation-based mod including SexLab Framework.

If you use Vortex, it will run FNIS for you when required if you "enable FNIS integration." This saves you from having to worry about whether or not there is need to run it based on your most recent mods activity.

16 hours ago, nomkaz said:

SexLab Framework is a framework, not a mod. You'll need Sexlab quest mods and sex animations to get any sex in your game. You 100% have to read the mod requirements and have the correct versions of SKSE and the mods for your game to get things to work. It would help if you posted what Sexlab mods you have installed.

Yes I have other mods. How can I give the list easily?

I've looked everywhere for hours and have seen others with the same issue but nobody has given an answer. My issue is FNIS reading everything else but SexLab, and I've tried things like installing into the data folder of the game itself which was the only time FNIS read it, but in the game it told me that papyrusutil was out of date or being overwritten with an old version which isn't true at all. I even went as far as to try and remedy that with installing it in the game folder as well or moving around the load order in vase it was overwriting issues, but it wasn't and still does not work. As I said, everything else in FNIS reads and all my other mods work fine but not sexlab because it refuses to read it. Help would be greatly appreaciated, thanks. 

Edited by Dides