SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

19 hours ago, Lagartixa Amarela said:

how do I make 2 NPCs start the sex animation, it always starts the animation with my character

1. Hit the first NPC with Matchmaker's "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" spell
  2. Hit the second NPC with Matchmaker's "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" spell
  3. Lower your hands (leave combat stance)
  1. Could I get some help? I've been trying to figure out sexlab's cum overlays but they don't seem to work at all. I've checked the settings for orgasm effects and display but still nothing. I had the same issue with slavetats mod but I fixed that by downloading different versions of racemenu until it worked. I've removed all mods except for sexlab and still the overlays don't display. Could my game not be compatible with the latest version of sexlab. I also tried to manually add them through SLACS but still nothing.  I've learned they work as spell effects, so I tested with oakflesh and the spell works and display normally on the skin. Its just the sexlab cum overlays don't work.
3 hours ago, Livepoltergeist said:

Could I get some help? I've been trying to figure out sexlab's cum overlays but they don't seem to work at all. I've checked the settings for orgasm effects and display but still nothing. I had the same issue with slavetats mod but I fixed that by downloading different versions of racemenu until it worked. I've removed all mods except for sexlab and still the overlays don't display. Could my game not be compatible with the latest version of sexlab. I also tried to manually add them through SLACS but still nothing.  I've learned they work as spell effects, so I tested with oakflesh and the spell works and display normally on the skin. Its just the sexlab cum overlays don't work.

Firstly, your OP text is formatted in such a way as to render it illegible, at least on my machine with Dark Mode enabled- the text and the background are almost the same color. Here's a screenshot of what your formatting looks like to me:

TempTempTempitty-Temp.png

That's why I quoted the entire post above.

Secondly, I'm so glad someone beside me is having this issue- I have been trying to get cum to work (overlays or effects) since I replaced my GitHub "Beta 8.5" version of SexLab with version 1.63. Several people have offered suggestions, but none of them has worked- I simply can't get cum to show up in my game. So please, if you find a solution for this, post it here so I can try it. Thanks.

Edited by Vyxenne

Hello!

I updated the sexlab ( se version ), and now, when compile any script with sexlab framework, just get this error message:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "xyz"...
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(367,10): ApplyFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(432,10): RemoveFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(562,12): RemoveFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(607,11): ApplyFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(679,10): ApplyFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1054,10): ApplyFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1377,9): RemoveFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1430,9): RemoveFade is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for xyz.psc, compilation failed.

Any idea, why? One week ago ( older sexlab, i think the beta5 ), i correctly compile any script.

11 hours ago, mefi75 said:

Hello!

I updated the sexlab ( se version ), and now, when compile any script with sexlab framework, just get this error message:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "xyz"...
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(367,10): ApplyFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(432,10): RemoveFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(562,12): RemoveFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(607,11): ApplyFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(679,10): ApplyFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1054,10): ApplyFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1377,9): RemoveFade is not a function or does not exist
G:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1430,9): RemoveFade is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for xyz.psc, compilation failed.

Any idea, why? One week ago ( older sexlab, i think the beta5 ), i correctly compile any script.

That's happens when you have Mods overwriting the SexLab files. Remove all those Mods and in the case of the SLSO install the right version for your SexLab Framework.

Explained in few words; if you have one Mod overwriting the script files of another is well known that will work only one specific version of the Mod overwrited and if you update that Mod you will have to update also the other Mod or you will have errors everywhere even if you are not aware.

Just a question for anyone who might know this issue !

Recently 1 or 2 days ago this issue started happening and I am almost sure its related to either SMP or physics like CBPC or something ,

After any sex scene my character redresses normal and the other NPC starts levitating and floating around in a weird pose at start in the first time this happened 

after some 20 seconds it returned to the ground and everything went normal now they keep floating and colliding with walls if inside buildings...

I have no idea what is causing this but it looks like either animation issues or some kind of physics problem ..

If anyone knows this and how to fix it please tell me !

Thanks

4 hours ago, Bullfye said:

You're joking right ??!!

Well it wasn't funny at all..

Is it the day of bad supporting posts ..jesus ..

:)In fact nobody know the reason. What you are describing can be caused by Physics, slow scripts for a papyrus too busy dealing with too many error on another mod or some error on the SexLab scripts probably as consequence of have another mod overwriting the SexLab script files.

Start by check if the SexLab scripts are being overwrite by another mod and install the right version for your version of SexLab Framework or remove the Mod.

To check for the errors on the rest of the Mod you have to enable the DebugMode on the SexLab and the papyrus Debug on the Skyrim INI files and check the "Papyrus.0.log" to see what else is being reported around the "AnimationEnding" of the Thread.

In the case of be the Physics you can only try reinstalling the Faster HDT-SMP, the CBPC and the Body Meshes if happens only with one gender. 

Every time someone report that issue is caused by some Mod recently installed, updated or moved on the load order of the Mod folders. And always is a different Mod.

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

:)In fact nobody know the reason. What you are describing can be caused by Physics, slow scripts for a papyrus too busy dealing with too many error on another mod or some error on the SexLab scripts probably as consequence of have another mod overwriting the SexLab script files.

Start by check if the SexLab scripts are being overwrite by another mod and install the right version for your version of SexLab Framework or remove the Mod.

To check for the errors on the rest of the Mod you have to enable the DebugMode on the SexLab and the papyrus Debug on the Skyrim INI files and check the "Papyrus.0.log" to see what else is being reported around the "AnimationEnding" of the Thread.

In the case of be the Physics you can only try reinstalling the Faster HDT-SMP, the CBPC and the Body Meshes if happens only with one gender. 

Every time someone report that issue is caused by some Mod recently installed, updated or moved on the load order of the Mod folders. And always is a different Mod.

Now that is helping Thanks bud ,

Will  do what you told, cause its the first time ever I see this happening in my game ,  so I guess you are right has to be either Physics or a script conflict !

Thank you for the heads up !

1 hour ago, Tlam99 said:

floating can be caused by disabled ai of npc.

Very likely severe script lag.

Yes that is one of the most probable reasons !

Cause this time I added Serana dialogue that has a lot of script...  

Probable will have to take down one of those mods that has serious scripting ..

I made a debug spell, unfortunately, it's part of harvesting adventures.

However, you could try toggle ai via console.

goto 1. person, open console and target  (left mouse) the npc.

Then type tai.

You should see a message ai off, type again  tai to toggle ai on.

If Ai is toggled off on a npc, also all physics calculations will be switched off.

This might happen, if a mod toggling ai does not revert this due to script lag.

9 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Cause this time I added Serana dialogue that has a lot of script...  

The version I'm using of that Mod isn't update so probably is different now but have so many errors that take most of my logs and that's even after I fix some of them like i always do with my Mods after install them.

By the way i usually have less than 100 errors on my logs on 2 hours of gameplay because I keep the Mods i use fixed and patched in fact I only have more than 10 errors after update some of the mods previously fixed that of course usually need the fix again because the mod author's don't care for the papyrus logs.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The version I'm using of that Mod isn't update so probably is different now but have so many errors that take most of my logs and that's even after I fix some of them like i always do with my Mods after install them.

By the way i usually have less than 100 errors on my logs on 2 hours of gameplay because I keep the Mods i use fixed and patched in fact I only have more than 10 errors after update some of the mods previously fixed that of course usually need the fix again because the mod author's don't care for the papyrus logs.

Yes I am almost sure that the cause of my load on scripts and the consequent lag comes from SDO, I will take it out in my next game start ..cause I can not have this script latency so large cause of a single Mod !

Edited by Bullfye
14 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Yes I am almost sure that the cause of my load on scripts and the consequent lag comes from SDO, I will take it out in my next game start ..cause I can not have this script latency so large cause of a single Mod !

I really doubt a mod with near 3 millons of downloads can cause any kind of problem. SDO no have any relation with your problem, that for other side, is caused by a fail in a mod that have a problem with phisics and/or animations. Make some test in a NEW GAME and, if the problem persist, seach problems in your installation = missing requeriments, bad versions, incompatible mods, errors in FNIS...

1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

I really doubt a mod with near 3 millons of downloads can cause any kind of problem. SDO no have any relation with your problem, that for other side, is caused by a fail in a mod that have a problem with phisics and/or animations. Make some test in a NEW GAME and, if the problem persist, seach problems in your installation = missing requeriments, bad versions, incompatible mods, errors in FNIS...

So far the problem seemed to have finished , but we'll see in a day or two ..