SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Strike up the music the bang has begun.

The pencil-vein yeah poke~ahh.

Pick out your partner and join in the fun;

The pencil-vein yeah poke~ahh.

It started in scrotums, it's out number 1,

it's bound to entertain ya!

Everybody has the mania,

to do the poke~ahh from pencil-vein yeah!

While they're dancing,

everybody's cares are quickly gone.

Sweet romancing,

this goes on and on until the dawn!

They're so carefree,

gay with laughter happy as can be!

They stop to have a beer mead,

the crowd begins to cheer.

They kiss, and then

they start to bang again.

"The pencil vein yea poke~ahh"

*/me rubs hands together while wearing the biggest shit-eating grin*

6 hours ago, perrymwt said:

Well, I gave it a try and it does work.  All you need to do is copy the actors directory from the lite version to the Beta version. THen copy sslAnimationDefaults.pex and sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex from the Lite version to the Beta version.  Install.  Rerun FNIS.  Run the game and reset the animation registry.  I've tried a dozen or so human animations and they all work.  So no real need to wait for JContainers to be converted to use with SLAL.

A big thanks to vinfamy for all the work putting together the animations.

Edit: Be patient.  It takes a while for 800+ animations to register.

How!? I replaced both those scripts you gave and it breaks the damn thing. No animations even install let alone play. How do you copy the Actor Directory, nothing is labeled that! How are you able to actually do anything, because frankly from where I am I'm getting jack and shit.

I am extremely happy. The included animations look great.

I have converted the SLAL Animation Loader and a couple of the animation packs.

The loader MCM page is perfect - but it is not finding the converted animation packs.

Maybe we still need something in JSON handling.

What Ashal has give us though means the big mods like ZazAnimationPack, Sexlab Aroused Redoux and it's widget, PAHE, and Home Sweet Home

just work out of the box with a little automated conversion. Same for a ton of the other important ones.

I am currently running PAHE and HSH, with their prerequisites - and it is wonderful.

48 minutes ago, squirrellydood said:

How!? I replaced both those scripts you gave and it breaks the damn thing. No animations even install let alone play. How do you copy the Actor Directory, nothing is labeled that! How are you able to actually do anything, because frankly from where I am I'm getting jack and shit.

It's the meshes/actors directory in the lite version. Simple. In the Lite version, go to meshes, then select actors, right click and chose copy. Go to where you have the Beta installed, enter the meshes directory, right click and select paste.  Rerun FNIS.  If you understand how mods are structured, then it is simplicity itself.  You did put the two script files into the scripts directory, I hope.

I hope you don't take my attitude too seriously.  I've worked in IT for a long time, and I hate clients.

1 hour ago, perrymwt said:

It's the meshes/actors directory in the lite version. Simple. In the Lite version, go to meshes, then select actors, right click and chose copy. Go to where you have the Beta installed, enter the meshes directory, right click and select paste.  Rerun FNIS.  If you understand how mods are structured, then it is simplicity itself.  You did put the two script files into the scripts directory, I hope.

I hope you don't take my attitude too seriously.  I've worked in IT for a long time, and I hate clients.

I use MO2 so I don't have to delete things. I kept both mods active but had the beta load later than the Lite version, but essentially this does mean that none of the extra animations are gone, it only overwrites a small portion of the files so I'm not sure if that will work for me but I'll try it anyway.

Edit: tried that and wasted another 30 minutes of my life on nothing.

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

I have converted the SLAL Animation Loader and a couple of the animation packs.

The loader MCM page is perfect - but it is not finding the converted animation packs.

Maybe we still need something in JSON handling.

SLAL requires JContainers, and that has a 32bit SKSE plugin, so no easy port.

1 hour ago, squirrellydood said:

I use MO2 so I don't have to delete things. I kept both mods active but had the beta load later than the Lite version, but essentially this does mean that none of the extra animations are gone, it only overwrites a small portion of the files so I'm not sure if that will work for me but I'll try it anyway.

Edit: tried that and wasted another 30 minutes of my life on nothing.

Sorry, but I have no idea what MO2 requires.  I use Wrye Bash, and it is simple.

I have been testing mods like Sexlab Solutions 5.0.7, Sexlab STDS, Aroused Redux and Sexlab Dangerous nights 2 and they all work flawlessly. Mods like Solutions and Aroused didn't work at all or the animations didn't trigger some functionalities on the Sexlab SE lite version. Right now everything is looking great besides the delay on starting the sex animations that you mentioned.

How are you all getting aroused redux to work? I converted all the animations, but every time I load a game with aroused turned on roughly 30-90 seconds after loading a save or new game the game ctd. My GPU spikes to 100% during that CTD. I know I must be missing a step in conversion but can't find any info on what step I missed :frown:

As much as I have appreciated SL Lite and FlowerGirls, I'm glad to see the real SL framework even in beta form is here.

edit: installed it over the top of sexleb lite, probably not a good idea but it's working. Yeah I just disabled lite and installed this right away with no clean save. This announces itself and then registers two sets of animations.

Radiant Prostitution appears to be operating correctly, clients are being registered which wasn't happening in SL Lite and so far no missed animations. The usual problem of some rerunning at the end due to different timing in the animation but we had that in LE as well. No fusrodoh so turning on subtitles is the only solution I've found to the hidden dialog. Gonna try to get one of the letter missions as those usually have a lot of animations in sequence.

edit 2: ok finally got a home mission from RP  but got a nice message box saying jcontainers is requirement and but other than that it's working.

But it's just nice to have access to the auto free camera again.

6 hours ago, soccerdojo said:

How are you all getting aroused redux to work? I converted all the animations, but every time I load a game with aroused turned on roughly 30-90 seconds after loading a save or new game the game ctd. My GPU spikes to 100% during that CTD. I know I must be missing a step in conversion but can't find any info on what step I missed :frown:

In my case I didn't even convert the animations and also didn't update FNIS behavior. At first I executed the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe but that lead to all NPCs and the player to be stuck at the default animation pose (no run or walk animation, no animations at all) so after that I tried running Aroused Redux without updating FNIS behavior and everything works perfectly BUT I also have the the aroused animations options disabled so I dont know What could happen if I enable them.

28 minutes ago, extremehd said:

In my case I didn't even convert the animations and also didn't update FNIS behavior. At first I executed the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe but that lead to all NPCs and the player to be stuck at the default animation pose (no run or walk animation, no animations at all) so after that I tried running Aroused Redux without updating FNIS behavior and everything works perfectly BUT I also have the the aroused animations options disabled so I dont know What could happen if I enable them.

Aroused and Defeat have some .HKX files that need to be converted to SSE still.  Noticed that when I have a FINS run with the warning checked it alerts on those and in game get the T pose. 

Was trying to get the HKX files converted on my own, but for some reason I don't have the CK club installed for SE so missing the right tools.  :frown: Guess I"ll wait.

Edit:

Spoke too soon.  So use the exe file from: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/80292-need-havokbehaviorpostprocessexe-only/

and the bat file from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68910-simple-batch-conversion-skyrim-to-skyrim-se-hkx/

and looks like you can get Aroused and Defeat through FINS without the T-poses.  Make sure your extract any BSA files from Aroused and Defeat before you start.

15 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

Was trying to get the HKX files converted on my own, but for some reason I don't have the CK club installed for SE so missing the right tools.  :frown: Guess I"ll wait.

You need to install the CK via the Bethesda.net launcher, then the HavokBehaviorPostProcess program will be available to you.

Ashal, will the improvements of 1.63 also come to Oldrim at some point?

Since most of the SKSE plugins haven't been converted to SKSE64 yet, I think there's going to be some of LL still sticking with Oldrim until most of the major SKSE driven mods come over.

And do you think it's possible to port SexLab to FO4?

Otherwise, I'm glad to see you continue your good work on SexLab!

On 1/12/2018 at 6:23 PM, Ashal said:

Beta build is for Skyrim Special Edition only

Non-SE users will likely have to wait until release for 1.63. I have no plans right now to release a non-SE version of the beta.

6 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

Ashal, will the improvements of 1.63 also come to Oldrim at some point?

Since most of the SKSE plugins haven't been converted to SKSE64 yet, I think there's going to be some of LL still sticking with Oldrim until most of the major SKSE driven mods come over.

And do you think it's possible to port SexLab to FO4?

Otherwise, I'm glad to see you continue your good work on SexLab!

We have to wait until out of beta.

i feel really out of place with a feature request here, with  all the testing that's being done, but if it's not too much to ask,  could it be made so more sounds can be added? like having 5 different orgasm sounds instead of the current 2. or maybe even have the number of sounds be dynamic?

i love what you're doing, keep it up!

2 minutes ago, QuinXen said:

i feel really out of place with a feature request here, with  all the testing that's being done, but if it's not too much to ask,  could it be made so more sounds can be added? like having 5 different orgasm sounds instead of the current 2. or maybe even have the number of sounds be dynamic?

SL is a framework. There are voice packs that both overwrite the originals, and add more voices. Whether they work with SL SE is another matter (simple replacers should), but it's something mod authors need to deal with.

Look at Audio and Sounds here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/