SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

3 hours ago, Apollo04 said:

Ā 

So SLAL works? That's a good news.

Though, @xVff12, if SLAL doesn't work for you. There's another method. The animation pack you linked is included in SL Light SE. So do it like this.
- Download both SL Light SE and SL SE Beta. Don't install yet.
- Extract both of them to a separate location.
- CopyĀ "actors" folder from SL Light SE to SL SE Beta, overwrite if asked.
- CopyĀ sslAnimationDefaults.pex andĀ sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex in SL Light's "scripts" folder to SL SE Beta, overwrite if asked.
- Repack SL SE Beta into 7z or zip file.
- Install SL SE Beta.
- Run FNIS.
- Start the game, rebuild Sexlab's animation registry.

There you have it. All of the animations from SL Light is now included into SL SE.

I'm not on my gaming PC to actually test this right now, but I can confirm this would work fine. SexLab Light SE simply adds more animations (800+ in total) as the default animations for SexLab - it doesn't modify the way SexLab loads these default animations (i.e. it just does more of the same thing) - so some old school overwriting wouldn't harm the system andĀ this should work as a temporary solution until SLAL SE/ JContainers SEĀ gets released.

Ā 

Also all animations I included in SexLab Light SE have already been converted to 64 bit format.

3 minutes ago, vinfamy said:

I'm not on my gaming PC to actually test this right now, but I can confirm this would work fine. SexLab Light SE simply adds more animations (800+ in total) as the default animations for SexLab - it doesn't modify the way SexLab loads these default animations (i.e. it just does more of the same thing) - so some old school overwriting wouldn't harm the system andĀ this should work as a temporary solution until SLAL SE/ JContainers SEĀ gets released.

Sorry to butt in vinfamy im away from my pc at the moment. Cant remember if your the author of kidnapped redux. Just to say I tested it on sse. Loads no issues and menu all works with no bugs delays etc. Sadly it suffers with the kidnappers are hostile straight after the kidnap and kill you bug. But the animations do start and you do get teleported to the races hideout.

Ā 

Not expecting a fix ot a port anytime soon just thought I would let you know.

so a newbie question, what do I get right now switching from light version to this version, I mean what are the core mods, that works with this version and worth the switch to.

I moved light animations to it and converted the LE version of match, worked for me but I am not sure which version is more stable too.

1 hour ago, Apollo04 said:

I don't use Defeat, but just downloaded it and took a look. It's nothing that the guide didn't mention + a bit of reading on this same thread.

Again:
- Download Defeat. Don't install it.
- Extract it to a separate location.
- Download and run BSA Extractor (link in the guide). Extract the content of SexLabDefeat.bsa. Copy those content over to the Defeat folder. Delete bsa file.
- Download this:Ā https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68910-simple-batch-conversion-skyrim-to-skyrim-se-hkx/
- Extract it into Skyrim Special Edition/Tools/HavokBehaviorPostProcess (whereĀ HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe is).

- Go to <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/animations/Defeat. You will see a bunch of hkx files. Copy them all into the Havok folder above.
- RunĀ convert_HKX.bat. Wait until it finishes.

- Copy those very same hkx files back intoĀ <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/animations/Defeat. Overwrite everything.

- Go toĀ <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/behaviors. You will see 1 hkx file. Repeat the steps above.
- Repack <Defeat folder> into zip or 7z.
- Install it.
- Open its esp file in CK. You will get a lot of errors. Ignore them all.
- Once the file loaded, press the save icon. You might get a lot of errors again. Ignore them.
- Once it's done saving, exit CK.

- Run FNIS.

There you have it. The mod is converted.

And no, I don't think there's an unofficial place to post converted mods like this. Unless the author said that it's alright to modify and share their mods, it's safe to assume that we can only modify his/her mod for personal use, not sharing.

I was able to do all of that. After updating FNIS, I checked for consistence. I got this:

image.png.b1e51d7ffa601bec020f0abbafe3a6ae.png

Ā 

I think it's possible that I got it from merging the SexLab Light with SexLab Framework beta. Is this a problem, or can it be ignored?

By the way, thank you very much for guiding my through this! I don't have the brains to figure these kinds of things out, so you've helped me a great deal. Does this same process more or less work for every mod that needs conversion?

4 hours ago, Watchman35 said:

Have SLAL loaded at the minute its mcm menu is slightly buggy but does work. I converted it just to be safe. Dumping oldrim mods into an sse game without atleast converting the esp can cause issues.

It works? Mine doesnt :S and yes i converted it. Sure menu loads but cant se any animations

37 minutes ago, Notserious80 said:

It works? Mine doesnt :S and yes i converted it. Sure menu loads but cant se any animations

Ā 

37 minutes ago, Notserious80 said:

It is hit and miss on the animations sometimes they load sometimes they dont.Ā 

40 minutes ago, Notserious80 said:

hmm mine hasent worked even once yet... only using SLAL right? jcontainer dont work on 64 i guess

Ā 

Ā 

Well I tried jcontainer just to see what would happen. Ctds and freezes so that is now unclicked on mod organiser. Had a look at it but its well beyond my programming skills to convert it.

1 hour ago, xVff12 said:

I was able to do all of that. After updating FNIS, I checked for consistence. I got this:

image.png.b1e51d7ffa601bec020f0abbafe3a6ae.png

Ā 

I think it's possible that I got it from merging the SexLab Light with SexLab Framework beta. Is this a problem, or can it be ignored?

By the way, thank you very much for guiding my through this! I don't have the brains to figure these kinds of things out, so you've helped me a great deal. Does this same process more or less work for every mod that needs conversion?

That is going to cause you issues it appears you have the same animation in your folder I would open your folder up and have a look at the animations and see if you have accidently made copies.

1 hour ago, Ahmy said:

so a newbie question, what do I get right now switching from light version to this version, I mean what are the core mods, that works with this version and worth the switch to.

I moved light animations to it and converted the LE version of match, worked for me but I am not sure which version is more stable too.

At the moment a lot of the core mods wont work as they require other mods or programs that wont work with the current SKSE64 and will need porting. Really it is trial and error of testing oldrim mods to see if they work.

2 hours ago, John Las said:

A bit offtopic: Is there any mod that allows you to change the sex position?

Ā 

I mean on oldrim, you had the SL tools mod.Ā Ā I don't see the replacement yet for SE.

If you are talking about an animation change (for example: missionary to doggy) there are player hotkeys in the sexlab mcm menu.

Ā 

Under Sexlab > Player Hotkeys > Scene manipulation you haveĀ  "Change animation set". Give that setting a key of your choice to cycle through available animations while in action.

Ā 

If you mean actor positioning (an actor is too far away / too close and you want to move them) you can do that with the Alignment Adjustment hotkeys which are also found in theĀ  Player Hotkeys menu.

9 minutes ago, Icpmcp said:

If you are talking about an animation change (for example: missionary to doggy) there are player hotkeys in the sexlab mcm menu.

Ā 

Under Sexlab > Player Hotkeys > Scene manipulation you haveĀ  "Change animation set". Give that setting a key of your choice to cycle through available animations while in action.

Ā 

If you mean actor positioning (an actor is too far away / too close and you want to move them) you can do that with the Alignment Adjustment hotkeys which are also found in theĀ  Player Hotkeys menu.

I think he wants a more precise way of changing animation, to be able to choose what you want instead of circling through things.

Ā 

But yeah, I don't think that's possible at the moment and you will have to do with what SL provides.

Right tested a few more here are the results

Ā 

Opose with Osex is working fine with SSE you will need to have racemenu working which now has a SSE alpha version working

Ā 

Scent of Sex gives me a SkyUI error message and wont work or register a MCM menu

Ā 

Sexlife registers on MCM all the menus work. You get the messages in the top corner telling you that so and so is making a move on so and so. NPCs do play the aroused animations but no sex scenes are firing.Ā  Need to investigate more.

Ā 

Got asked to try Wet function Redux MCM menu installs but not effects happen. Could be that we don't have Netimmerse Override yet or the alpha release of Racemenu is not compatable yet.

Ā 

that's it for now.

4 hours ago, Watchman35 said:

Right tested a few more here are the results

Ā 

Opose with Osex is working fine with SSE you will need to have racemenu working which now has a SSE alpha version working

Ā 

Scent of Sex gives me a SkyUI error message and wont work or register a MCM menu

Ā 

Sexlife registers on MCM all the menus work. You get the messages in the top corner telling you that so and so is making a move on so and so. NPCs do play the aroused animations but no sex scenes are firing.Ā  Need to investigate more.

Ā 

Got asked to try Wet function Redux MCM menu installs but not effects happen. Could be that we don't have Netimmerse Override yet or the alpha release of Racemenu is not compatable yet.

Ā 

that's it for now.

There are still some functions in Racemenu that are not working, thats why it is still in alpha. All mods that check for the SkyUi version will complain about a wrong version number or say that it is missing, because it is called SkyUI-SE... If the auther kept the old ame there would be less trouble I guess. But tht is just a minor issue and a question of time. I see more problems comming from the missing port of jcontainers. Scent of sex opened up correctly for me, but refused to work. I will test the different scanning options, just to see if there is a chance to get it running somehow.

Ā 

21 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

There are still some functions in Racemenu that are not working, thats why it is still in alpha. All mods that check for the SkyUi version will complain about a wrong version number or say that it is missing, because it is called SkyUI-SE... If the auther kept the old ame there would be less trouble I guess. But tht is just a minor issue and a question of time. I see more problems comming from the missing port of jcontainers. Scent of sex opened up correctly for me, but refused to work. I will test the different scanning options, just to see if there is a chance to get it running somehow.

Ā 

Yer Jcontainers is really going to cause issues unless it gets ported. But I cant see that till SKSE comes out of Alpha. But hey im enjoying the testing.