SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

you can quickly and easily navigate to the folder in question and see if there is a file there named DraugrArrow.nif. If you find it, you know that uninstalling the mod was ineffective

@Hatoc123 have you or have you not went to that folder and checked that file presence?

Because out of curiosity I have just checked my DATA directory and there is no such file as DraugrArrow.nif. Probably because it remains safe / unmodded in it's original-vanilla's BSA container.

tip: one possible explanation for not properly uninstalled mod (while using mod manager) is that its file(s) at the moment of deinstallation were locked by the OS.

example: if one open any esm/esp/esl in xEdit and try to uninstall corresponding mod at the same time - uninstallation will complete, with errors (maybe), but complete nonetheless (and file will remain in DATA folder while it shouldn't). Same goes for other binaries - if they are opened by ANY other application that opened them exclusively (I'm not sure but I suspect that even some lame AV real time scanners could be stupid enough to do so).

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

@Hatoc123 have you or have you not went to that folder and checked that file presence?

Because out of curiosity I have just checked my DATA directory and there is no such file as DraugrArrow.nif. Probably because it remains safe / unmodded in it's original-vanilla's BSA container.

tip: one possible explanation for not properly uninstalled mod (while using mod manager) is that its file(s) at the moment of deinstallation were locked by the OS.

example: if one open any esm/esp/esl in xEdit and try to uninstall corresponding mod at the same time - uninstallation will complete, with errors (maybe), but complete nonetheless (and file will remain in DATA folder while it shouldn't). Same goes for other binaries - if they are opened by ANY other application that opened them exclusively (I'm not sure but I suspect that even some lame AV real time scanners could be stupid enough to do so).

Thanks for your responce though I did just say that I'm talking about the quiver in general not the specific dragur quiver I will look to see whether theres any multiples of the quiver file itself though.

Thanks for your help sorry if I sound like im being antagonistic I'm trying not to be its just the way I trype sometimes people take it the wrong way. : (

8 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Thanks for your responce though I did just say that I'm talking about the quiver in general not the specific dragur quiver I will look to see whether theres any multiples of the quiver file itself though.

Thanks for your help sorry if I sound like im being antagonistic I'm trying not to be its just the way I trype sometimes people take it the wrong way. : (

Welp disabled immersive weapons and a bunch of over stuff and now its alot clearer yet I still dont know what mod is interfering with the quiver

image.png.3ee3cd9981cbee1272c9445a2e3669ea.png

2 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Thanks for your responce though I did just say that I'm talking about the quiver in general not the specific dragur quiver

Well, my english may be bad, but I have strange feeling that you avoid giving straight answers to simple questions.

Anyway - since you've pointed out that not draugr's quiver but quiver in general seems to be the issue - I have modified my question:

When you go to \Data\meshes\weapons directory, do you find there (including subdirs) any quiver related .nif files that match you log entries anyhow?

Or when you go to xEdit and find quiver from log, by it's formID, do you see that any other mod overwrites any part of that form (eEdit shows that kind of things by default, if you load ALL active mods at once)?

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

With all due respect, no, it isn't- according to your crash logs, the FormID of the Quiver in question is 00034182, which means that the first two characters/digits are "00", which is definitely not "higher than 05." The "00" prefix means that it is a vanilla-Skyrim-based object, albeit possibly re-meshed (as 4nk8r has suggested) via a replacer mod which may or may not have been completely uninstalled, especially given the modding strategy you had been using- some manually installed, others installed via a mod manager.

The reason I'm raising this issue is that your lack of a good understanding of how mods work has led you astray in answering the simple question that 4nk8r asked.

One of the basic things you learn about how Bethesda games work when you do a bit of reading is about FormIDs-

• Everything has a FormID
  • All FormIDs have 8 hexadecimal digits
  • All 8 digits of a FormID are significant in most contexts
  • All physical items are introduced into the game via a plugin, which iterates their Meshes and Textures
  • The first two digits of a FormID reflect the Hex Load Order of its source plugin, starting with Skyrim.esm at hex load order 00
  • Replacer mods work by replacing vanilla meshes, textures or both and do not necessarily require a plugin
  • If a vanilla item (e.g. 00034182) mesh has been replaced at some point in the past, the vanilla item can indeed have a bad mesh

The above are the most basic facts of Bethesda game modding. Had you known the above significant facts, you might not have ignored the leading zeroes when responding to 4nk8r's question.

I opened Syrim.esm in SSEEdit and filtered on the 00034182 FormID in question- it turns out that it is the Ancient Nord Arrow and its mesh is in

Data\Meshes\Weapons\Draugr\DraugrArrow.nif.

00034182 Ancient Nord Arrow.png

So now, armed with the FormID as reported to you by your logs, it was a matter of less than 1 minute to open SSEEdit, select Skyrim.esm and filter on the FormID. Now, with the "quiver" mesh file positively identified, you can quickly and easily navigate to the folder in question and see if there is a file there named DraugrArrow.nif. If you find it, you know that uninstalling the mod was ineffective and your best bet is to start over- delete everything in your SSE folder, reacquire the pristine game files from Steam and start a new game, adding only a few mods at a time and testing after every addition.

Ok Sir

looks like owe you an apology I thought you had complelty ignored what I said when you said draguar arror instead of quiver but you were being a nice chap as I found out when I used sse edit to look for the id myself only to come up with the same draugr arrow.

I apologise for my rashness it looks like it might be something to do with unoffical patch which make absolutely no bloody sense to my why but I'll deactivate that hope I can still get in the save and try again.

Sorry for my rashness I thought you had completly ignored what I had said and come up with your own thing sorry.

image.png.bb3e00f157f8b59eede4317cc9b724f8.png

Edited by Hatoc123
Added Image of findings
21 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Well, my english may be bad, but I have strange feeling that you avoid giving straight answers to simple questions.

Anyway - since you've pointed out that not draugr's quiver but quiver in general seems to be the issue - I have modified my question:

When you go to \Data\meshes\weapons directory, do you find there (including subdirs) any quiver related .nif files that match you log entries anyhow?

Or when you go to xEdit and find quiver from log, by it's formID, do you see that any other mod overwrites any part of that form (eEdit shows that kind of things by default, if you load ALL active mods at once)?

I dont intentionally give indirect answers for that I apologise Unoffical patch for skyrim seems to be the only thing interferring with it so I'll try disablling that.

image.png.af9534ca6b332ed064aa3325308b0037.png

3 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Unoffical patch for skyrim seems to be the only thing interferring with it so I'll try disablling that.

OMG, not!!! USSEP is the last thing you should consider useless and remove.

Better get rid of that Immersive weapons first, do cleanup and check if it solves anything.

7 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

I dont intentionally give indirect answers for that I apologise Unoffical patch for skyrim seems to be the only thing interferring with it so I'll try disablling that.

image.png.af9534ca6b332ed064aa3325308b0037.png

Nope still Crashing even after I removed that....strange sont know what in earth is touching it then

arrow pic.PNG

31 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Well on the plus side its not saying quiver anymore so I suppose thats progressimage.png.f52cc4168d6819f2d42363b517fa5877.png

Ok I tried running it again with those refrences deactivated and now it succesfully cleaned

This is good this is progress though I'm really confused why devoulsy cursed loot may be one of the problems its definitely one of the probelms or something else is colliding with it since if I renable it it crashes

p.s sorry for spamming this feed up Its just that someone might spot something and go Oh I know what that is its this mod and you need to reinstall that particular mod like this

Edited by Hatoc123
48 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Well on the plus side its not saying quiver anymore so I suppose thats progress

It can be anything then - script runtime, faulty .dll and "bad win"/overwrite of one or more of you mods - I personally see no progress here.

I may be wrong but at this point I'm less and less convinced that issue at hand is strictly related to SLF beta9.

Isn't SLF crash more like a symptom of problem than cause of it?

On 10/31/2021 at 10:57 PM, Hatoc123 said:

Crash_2021_10_31_21-49-13.txt 53.04 kB · 8 downloads

I've noticed strange thing in you log, it lists as loaded modules:

binkw64.dll + binkw64_.dll

and at the same time

d3dx9_42.dll

AFAIK - both those suppose to do the same thing - they are dll loaders for SKSE and to my knowledge should not be used at the same time. Am i right?

Edited by PippinTom
1 minute ago, PippinTom said:

It can be anything then - script runtime, faulty .dll and "bad win"/overwrite of one or more of you mods - I personally se no progress here.

I may be wrong but at this point I'm less and less convinced that issue at hand is strictly related to SLF beta9.

Isn't SLF crash more like a symptom of problem that cause of it?

I've noticed strange thing in you log, it lists as loaded modules:

binkw64.dll + binkw64_.dll

and at the same time

d3dx9_42.dll

AFAIK - both those suppose to do the same thing - they are dll loaders for SKSE and to my knowledge should not be used at the same time. Am i right?

I dont know I do know that blinkw64 is the DLL plugin loader on skyrim nexus and I kno wthat d3dx9_42 is reletad to skse but thats all I know

46 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

I dont know I do know that blinkw64 is the DLL plugin loader on skyrim nexus and I kno wthat d3dx9_42 is reletad to skse but thats all I know

A bizzare update I tried cleaning with the referenced mods all renabled on a save that I have made after I cleaned the previous save but had loaded with only Cynns proudspire and deviulosly cursed loot and it cleaned successfully I'm really confused since their shouldnt of been any difference since that previous one was cleaned yet if I go onto the cleaned save with all referenced mods reenbled it crashes when cleaning I'm very confused about this. I'm going to do another cleaning this time I'll do I full clean rather than just unattached instances and I'll be right back. though surely if this is something to do with refrences then surely it will just come back again later since it will be the same loadout hmmm I dont know back to clean

2 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

As I said - they are both loaders... of the same. and as .NET Script Framework at nexus page says:

Requirements
DLL Plugin Loader
or
SSE Engine Fixes skse64 Preloader
pick one only.

Where OR and ONLY ONE seems significant.

So then lets look on the rest of the log: there are 320 mod related files listed (so at least 100+ unique mods).

Isn't it possible then, that on one of pages from which you have downloaded all those mods is written something what may be important to solving your problems but have been missed/ignored too?

You've said that you reinstalled everything and started clean. Well maybe it's time to repeat that - but this time, knowing a bit more, do it differently, with consideration - "WHY and IF at all I REALLY need that mod and WHAT FOR".

What brings me to another finding in your crash log that looks odd to me:

[FE 055] BHUNP3BBB.esp
    [D0] RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
and
    [4A] CBBE.esp
    [D4] RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

What for have you installed two different body types?

Are you really on clean restart now or you just recreated exactly what you tried to run from by reainstalling and starting new game?

Be minimalist, or you will choke again.

31 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

As I said - they are both loaders... of the same. and as .NET Script Framework at nexus page says:

Where OR and ONLY ONE seems significant.

So then lets look on the rest of the log: there are 320 mod related files listed (so at least 100+ unique mods).

Isn't it possible then, that on one of pages from which you have downloaded all those mods is written something what may be important to solving your problems but have been missed/ignored too?

You've said that you reinstalled everything and started clean. Well maybe it's time to repeat that - but this time, knowing a bit more, do it differently, with consideration - "WHY and IF at all I REALLY need that mod and WHAT FOR".

What brings me to another finding in your crash log that looks odd to me:

[FE 055] BHUNP3BBB.esp
    [D0] RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
and
    [4A] CBBE.esp
    [D4] RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

What for have you installed two different body types?

Are you really on clean restart now or you just recreated exactly what you tried to run from by reainstalling and starting new game?

Be minimalist, or you will choke again.

Well in an update I was about to post making a save while being in the clean save the loading that save of the clean save seems to of fixed the crashes for now.

As for the launcher buiness Im really dont know how that slipped in I really dont I must of been have asleep at that point of installation I will disable dll loader immeditly thanks for pointing that out. And yes I did pay close attention to the instructions of each mod I was installing.

Yes I'm on A brand new clean save and game I'm not lying when I say that It double me a few allnighters to get together.

As for the bodytypes yep I know thats a mess and I already knew that was a mess but most of those esps are all cbbe related(just fucking looked thanks for pointing that out Baka haynun had activated itself somewhere through my playthrough must of been when I was comparing mod lists using save files since m02 sometimes just activates the mods even if you click cancel thanks for pointing that out) look I'll share a screenshot to prove that(reason why I have two skeltons is that right now TBD hasnt been fully ported for one of the bikina mods so I'm making do with this horrible patch work until the extended version is updated Yes I'm aware its bad I'm Very aware about how skeltons game fuck up in game had several incidents in fallout new vegas with skeletons

In conclusion to this mess of a post BHUNP got enabled by accident when looking through saves in mo2 and dll loader was a mistake made when I was really bloody tired but wanted to get things finished and yes this was a completly clean reinstall but you will have to relay on my word since I didnt record it.

I hope you dont hate me for all this maybe its fixed now who bloody knows guess I'll find out later in my playthough thanks for your help and stress you have helped me alot

i fucking hate myself

Okay, my turn.

I don't see a problem with arrows. It looks to me like a bug in PapyrusUtil - could even be SKSE, but I think they would have heard about it by now.

The list of "possibly relevant objects" is really very much a list of possibly relevant objects. It's far more useful to look at the top of the stack, and the stack for all four crash dump files ends the same way: PapyrusUtil attempting to write out a log message during Forms::IsValidObject. With different objects each time. I only see IsValidObject being used during a cleanup process, and that process seems to be triggered by a call to Debug.Trace.

Ah, if only I knew x64 calling conventions...

I'd be curious to see the PapyrusUtilDev log and, this being one of those very rare times it's potentially useful, the Papyrus log.

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I opened Syrim.esm in SSEEdit and filtered on the 00034182 FormID in question- it turns out that it is the Ancient Nord Arrow and its mesh is in

Data\Meshes\Weapons\Draugr\DraugrArrow.nif.

I remember read something about a problem with the Ancient Arrows and some custom race. I can't remember the details but apparently was caused by the skeleton file and basically can be solved with replace the "skeleton.nif" of the race by one of the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton"

So its crashed again when trying out cleaning again and I would share a crash log with you but the crash logger is no longer making crash logs again I dont know why its not I can only assume that some how cleaning the save makes the logger no longer able to make reports about it even if that doesnt make much sense

EDIT: It has finally given me crash logs and I cant make head nor tail of what they are talking about since the mod loadout has stayed the same through all these crashes and yet these logs a wildly different. can someone pin down what might be the common thing since I really dont know(well apart from the arm node thing)

I have attached all the logs below for that time sorry its alot mo2 only decided to show me the logs today so I didnt think they were being made

Crash_2021_11_3_4-18-27.txt Crash_2021_11_3_4-32-57.txt Crash_2021_11_3_3-40-52.txt Crash_2021_11_3_3-48-27.txt Crash_2021_11_3_3-54-36.txt Crash_2021_11_3_4-6-17.txt Crash_2021_11_3_4-12-37.txt

Edited by Hatoc123
23 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

So its crashed again when trying out cleaning again and I would share a crash log with you but the crash logger is no longer making crash logs again I dont know why its not I can only assume that some how cleaning the save makes the logger no longer able to make reports about it even if that doesnt make much sense

EDIT: It has finally given me crash logs and I cant make head nor tail of what they are talking about since the mod loadout has stayed the same through all these crashes and yet these logs a wildly different. can someone pin down what might be the common thing since I really dont know(well apart from the arm node thing)

I have attached all the logs below for that time sorry its alot mo2 only decided to show me the logs today so I didnt think they were being made

Crash_2021_11_3_4-18-27.txt 51.85 kB · 1 download Crash_2021_11_3_4-32-57.txt 52.38 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_11_3_3-40-52.txt 52.39 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_11_3_3-48-27.txt 50.76 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_11_3_3-54-36.txt 51.35 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_11_3_4-6-17.txt 51.05 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_11_3_4-12-37.txt 50.77 kB · 0 downloads

It's time you created your own support thread in here: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/ and continued posting about your issues there. 

While you're certainly experiencing issues using Sexlab, it's rather obvious the issues you're having with Sexlab aren't problems WITH Sexlab.  This thread is for issues and support for SexLab Framework SE explicitly, not Skyrim SE plus all your other mods by extension just because you happen to ALSO be having problems with Sexlab.

Once you and those helping you there have your game stable and in good working order, you should finally be able to install Sexlab and use it successfully without even needing to come back here for help.

11 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

It's time you created your own support thread in here: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/ and continued posting about your issues there. 

While you're certainly experiencing issues using Sexlab, it's rather obvious the issues you're having with Sexlab aren't problems WITH Sexlab.  This thread is for issues and support for SexLab Framework SE explicitly, not Skyrim SE plus all your other mods by extension just because you happen to ALSO be having problems with Sexlab.

Once you and those helping you there have your game stable and in good working order, you should finally be able to install Sexlab and use it successfully without even needing to come back here for help.

Alright Then I'll go over there with my Crash logs thanks for your help though you have been very patient with me and I appreciate that.

Now time to see what the hell is going on.

Have A Good Day

I can't get this to work at all. I've been reinstalling all day. 

I keep getting this stupid error saying

"Outdated or none Skyrim install detected.

SexLab currently requires Skyrim v1.5 or newer in order to function.

To continue using this mod; you must update your install and reload your game."

I have installed through Vortex with

Skyrim SE v1.5.97,
SKSE64 v2.0.20,

SexLabFrameworkSE v163 Beta9,

and basically just the dependencies.

Did I break my game or something or does this just not work?

2 hours ago, kyunpls said:

I can't get this to work at all. I've been reinstalling all day. 

I keep getting this stupid error saying

"Outdated or none Skyrim install detected.

SexLab currently requires Skyrim v1.5 or newer in order to function.

To continue using this mod; you must update your install and reload your game."

I have installed through Vortex with

Skyrim SE v1.5.97,
SKSE64 v2.0.20,

SexLabFrameworkSE v163 Beta9,

and basically just the dependencies.

Did I break my game or something or does this just not work?

You're definitely doing something wrong.  Sexlab SE 1.63b9 works fine with 1.5.97/2.0.20.  I use everything you're using (Vortex, etc.).  Make sure you've resolved all your file conflicts and that all the plugins are activated and sorted correctly.