SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

So I have been doing a little analysis of the SyncLock issue and came up with a theory. This loop in sslThreadModel.psc at around line 1805:

while SyncLock
	Log("SyncLock("+id+")")
	Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.01)
endWhile

looks like the source of the issues from what I can tell. The problem appears to be that a time of 0.01 is preventing the loop from giving up control in order to allow the thread that is holding the SyncLock to complete. I changed the WaitMenuMode parameter to 0.1 and it seems to work a whole lot better. Still evaluating the change, but I recommend testing with Random Sex set up with a high weighting of group sex animations. That seems to be where the issues show up.

Hello Folks

Its me again after reinstalling the entire game and putting the entirity of my mods completly based in MO2 now.

Im having the crash problem again I have tried indoors outdoors the unowned cell all though for some reason cleanup wouldnt run in that unowned cell it just said 

it would and never did anything I know it did nothing since I waiting more than an hour and nothing popped up ingame or in the console. Anyway getting back on track the game is crashing after it finishes charecter animations and just as the message in the top left pops up saying its done and then to box is meant to pop up.

Good news is the the logger is working this time(he just updated the logger because of reports of it not logging apparently) it once again mentions and exception with papurus(I do have the latest version) and later on mentions constantly memory so I'm thinking so sort of issue where its running out of memory.

I'll attach the logs below since you folks are alot more intelligent than I If you can help me I would appreciate it.

p.s: after you clean sexlab are you meant to go to a save before you cleaned it in order to continue the game since I did a clean at the beginning of a dugeon and it worked fine only crashed when I tried it again after the dungeon(no I dont usually clean frequently I'm just paraniod right now)

Crash_2021_10_30_19-34-0.txt Crash_2021_10_30_19-43-33.txt Crash_2021_10_30_20-17-4.txt

16 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Hello Folks

Its me again after reinstalling the entire game and putting the entirity of my mods completly based in MO2 now.

Im having the crash problem again I have tried indoors outdoors the unowned cell all though for some reason cleanup wouldnt run in that unowned cell it just said 

it would and never did anything I know it did nothing since I waiting more than an hour and nothing popped up ingame or in the console. Anyway getting back on track the game is crashing after it finishes charecter animations and just as the message in the top left pops up saying its done and then to box is meant to pop up.

Good news is the the logger is working this time(he just updated the logger because of reports of it not logging apparently) it once again mentions and exception with papurus(I do have the latest version) and later on mentions constantly memory so I'm thinking so sort of issue where its running out of memory.

I'll attach the logs below since you folks are alot more intelligent than I If you can help me I would appreciate it.

p.s: after you clean sexlab are you meant to go to a save before you cleaned it in order to continue the game since I did a clean at the beginning of a dugeon and it worked fine only crashed when I tried it again after the dungeon(no I dont usually clean frequently I'm just paraniod right now)

Crash_2021_10_30_19-34-0.txt 49.9 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_10_30_19-43-33.txt 51.02 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_10_30_20-17-4.txt 51.25 kB · 0 downloads

Despite that you're now actually getting real crash logs out of NetScriptFramework, papyrusutil.dll is still a highly visible DLL referenced in all 3 NSFW crash logs.  Is your Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log showing that papyrusutil.dll is loading without errors?

Given the amount of WTF that was going on with your earlier modding, any savegames you had from the previous environment are too damaged to be useful any longer.  I'd suggest starting a new game and seeing how things progress from there.  Maybe not what you want to read, but Bethesda savegames are really fragile things. Changes to load order, removing mods mid-game, etc., even upgrading a mod, can really cause some damage to subsequent game saves.

15 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Despite that you're now actually getting real crash logs out of NetScriptFramework, papyrusutil.dll is still a highly visible DLL referenced in all 3 NSFW crash logs.  Is your Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log showing that papyrusutil.dll is loading without errors?

Given the amount of WTF that was going on with your earlier modding, any savegames you had from the previous environment are too damaged to be useful any longer.  I'd suggest starting a new game and seeing how things progress from there.  Maybe not what you want to read, but Bethesda savegames are really fragile things. Changes to load order, removing mods mid-game, etc., even upgrading a mod, can really cause some damage to subsequent game saves.

I check the skse log just now and yes it loaded correctly as for starting a new game this is run on a new game. Since I tend to leave old saves when I reinstall. In fact everything in the skse log loaded correctly which is great 

Edited by Hatoc123
51 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

I check the skse log just now and yes it loaded correctly as for starting a new game this is run on a new game. Since I tend to leave old saves when I reinstall. In fact everything in the skse log loaded correctly which is great 

If the crashes are still happening, make sure XPMSSE is installed and nothing overwrites the skeletons provided except for More Nasty Critters (the SE converted version), ABC and/or ASOS.  Your crash logs are kind of all over the place.  Seems like you might have unconverted meshes from an LE mod?

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

If the crashes are still happening, make sure XPMSSE is installed and nothing overwrites the skeletons provided except for More Nasty Critters (the SE converted version), ABC and/or ASOS.  Your crash logs are kind of all over the place.  Seems like you might have unconverted meshes from an LE mod?

The only thing thats overiting xp32se is the fixed scripts patch as for unconverted I havnt installed any basic skyrim mods so I dunno where thats come from.

57 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

The only thing thats overiting xp32se is the fixed scripts patch as for unconverted I havnt installed any basic skyrim mods so I dunno where thats come from.

HOLY SH*T I think I might of found the problem sitting in a little folder in bloody SIMPLY KNOCK was a paprus dll while it was being overiten maybe something was calling back to it but because I only just loaded back into that skyrim save I'll have to confirm later on I also send the paparus installation itself to the lowest priority and set sexlab with its paprus to the highest priority. If it crashes again I'll make another report but I really hope and pray that that was it.

I'm new to the papyrus language and scripting in general in Skyrim, but I wanted to modify a mod that uses Sexlab. But I'm not exactly sure how one part works. In sslExpressionSlots.psc I see that there is a PickExpression function that returns a sslBaseExpression object. I had two questions about this:

1. Where is the sslBaseExpression object defined?

2. Where does PickExpression get called from, because I'm assuming this is a function that gets called after a Sexlab Event occurs. But I can't find any more occurrences of this anywhere.  

The reason I'm asking this is to be able to change the behavior of expressions if a certain Expression with some name is picked. 

I am trying special edition first time this week and prowled every category of lovlab mods in sse side XD... I appriciate the work modders put here to keep them updated current version of game so thank you all :). 

What i have noticed is that sexlab tools example which was handy in legendary edition if you wanted to change animation or it stages, if stage didnt properly go stage 1 to stage 2 like an one of doggystyle animations where you needed to use change stage line in tools command window and choose stage 2 XD other wise it would just meant you jumped right to stage 3 XD...

Sexlab tool doesnt work now so i need to figure out other way to change animation or stage if needed. There is a section in sexlab where you can change animation with O but it takes time to go trough them all XD and right ctrl might be change stage but havent figured out the putton you have to press with it, :) 

So i am asking if anyone could give me a hint what i could do here or advice how to use sexlab hotkeys properly :) 

Animations that come with sexlab isnt showing but animation loader and its animation packs like anub, milky and nibbles does, fnis how ever i think counts also animations which come with sexlab in overall account if i am understand and read it correctly ( Not being native english speaker it takes sometimes a while before i get hang of things :) ) 

Not sure how to get them show in animation tab but i think there is a way for doing it thought in menu or otherwise. i use some of them mostly leito and 4 udik ones for romance mod in oldrim i think legendary edition is called. 

That is kind of my second question how to do that, if anyone have idea :)

Thank you ashal for making special edition version of sexlab :) it is nice to have bit of sexy spice to game now and then ;) 

4 hours ago, Skippe said:

I am trying special edition first time this week and prowled every category of lovlab mods in sse side XD... I appriciate the work modders put here to keep them updated current version of game so thank you all :). 

What i have noticed is that sexlab tools example which was handy in legendary edition if you wanted to change animation or it stages, if stage didnt properly go stage 1 to stage 2 like an one of doggystyle animations where you needed to use change stage line in tools command window and choose stage 2 XD other wise it would just meant you jumped right to stage 3 XD...

Sexlab tool doesnt work now so i need to figure out other way to change animation or stage if needed. There is a section in sexlab where you can change animation with O but it takes time to go trough them all XD and right ctrl might be change stage but havent figured out the putton you have to press with it, :) 

So i am asking if anyone could give me a hint what i could do here or advice how to use sexlab hotkeys properly :) 

Animations that come with sexlab isnt showing but animation loader and its animation packs like anub, milky and nibbles does, fnis how ever i think counts also animations which come with sexlab in overall account if i am understand and read it correctly ( Not being native english speaker it takes sometimes a while before i get hang of things :) ) 

Not sure how to get them show in animation tab but i think there is a way for doing it thought in menu or otherwise. i use some of them mostly leito and 4 udik ones for romance mod in oldrim i think legendary edition is called. 

That is kind of my second question how to do that, if anyone have idea :)

Thank you ashal for making special edition version of sexlab :) it is nice to have bit of sexy spice to game now and then ;) 

Sexlab Tools has been ported to se but if you have UI extentions you will have to use BSA browser to unpack the UI extentions BSA in order to prevent the game from crashing on launch(dont ask why it causes crashes otherwise I dont know) This may sound complicated but all you need to do is install bsa browser the when you are in the bsa browser press the open button in the application and find the folder UI extentions is in and click on the BSA in there then when thats loaded click on extract folders and make sure its extracting back to the folder once all thats done and you can see the interface and scripts folder extracted close the application and delete the bsa thats there since you wont need it anymore and Congrats you have Sexlab Tools Working with UI extensions.

3 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Sexlab Tools has been ported to se but if you have UI extentions you will have to use BSA browser to unpack the UI extentions BSA in order to prevent the game from crashing on launch(dont ask why it causes crashes otherwise I dont know) This may sound complicated but all you need to do is install bsa browser the when you are in the bsa browser press the open button in the application and find the folder UI extentions is in and click on the BSA in there then when thats loaded click on extract folders and make sure its extracting back to the folder once all thats done and you can see the interface and scripts folder extracted close the application and delete the bsa thats there since you wont need it anymore and Congrats you have Sexlab Tools Working with UI extensions.

Not trying to be mean, but I think you should hold off on making suggestions to other users until you become a better master of your own load order and achieve some modding successes of your own... The info you're posting above isn't accurate.  UI Extensions has been fully converted to SSE and has been available on NexusMods since 2018, and it does NOT require you to expand the BSA to prevent crashes.  That only happens if you're trying to use the LE version.

@Skippe The above list is not 100% of all LE mods that have been converted to SSE mods, just the ones that we host here on LL, plus those that users of LL have expressed an interest in having added to this list by posting about it in the topic thread.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Not trying to be mean, but I think you should hold off on making suggestions to other users until you become a better master of your own load order and achieve some modding successes of your own... The info you're posting above isn't accurate.  UI Extensions has been fully converted to SSE and has been available on NexusMods since 2018, and it does NOT require you to expand the BSA to prevent crashes.  That only happens if you're trying to use the LE version.

@Skippe The above list is not 100% of all LE mods that have been converted to SSE mods, just the ones that we host here on LL, plus those that users of LL have expressed an interest in having added to this list by posting about it in the topic thread.

I was only saying what the porter has said on the sexlab tools page I do know that ui extentions is already ported since thats what I'm using. (This sentance is not meant as an agurement)

22 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

HOLY SH*T I think I might of found the problem sitting in a little folder in bloody SIMPLY KNOCK was a paprus dll while it was being overiten maybe something was calling back to it but because I only just loaded back into that skyrim save I'll have to confirm later on I also send the paparus installation itself to the lowest priority and set sexlab with its paprus to the highest priority. If it crashes again I'll make another report but I really hope and pray that that was it.

....Nevermind it crashed on cleaning again I really dont know whats the problem I have disabled everything that had papyrus in exept sexlab sexlab is the only papyrus provider now. oh well I'll just continue playing the save then (yes I no there may be something more wrong going on in the background but I'm really tired of this same problem). I'll inlude the log down but no longer have any hope I fixing this since I've reinstalled the whole thing completly and the load order is has been sorted to what I think is satisfacterly. Have a good day and sorry for all these problems and headaches.

Yes of course I want everything to work completly without any problems but if no solution can be found and its not a problem with the mod it self some(it isnt its problery conflicting with some mod somewhere) if someone has had the same problem and fixed or just knows anything about what it may be then please help I try every solution that gets sent even if they are stupid since sometimes its the most stupid thing thats caused a certain problem.

Crash_2021_10_31_21-49-13.txt

Edited by Hatoc123
Wanted to add a begging section :/
1 hour ago, Hatoc123 said:

....Nevermind it crashed on cleaning again I really dont know whats the problem I have disabled everything that had papyrus in exept sexlab sexlab is the only papyrus provider now. oh well I'll just continue playing the save then (yes I no there may be something more wrong going on in the background but I'm really tired of this same problem). I'll inlude the log down but no longer have any hope I fixing this since I've reinstalled the whole thing completly and the load order is has been sorted to what I think is satisfacterly. Have a good day and sorry for all these problems and headaches.

Yes of course I want everything to work completly without any problems but if no solution can be found and its not a problem with the mod it self some(it isnt its problery conflicting with some mod somewhere) if someone has had the same problem and fixed or just knows anything about what it may be then please help I try every solution that gets sent even if they are stupid since sometimes its the most stupid thing thats caused a certain problem.

Crash_2021_10_31_21-49-13.txt 53.04 kB · 1 download

Your issues are well outside the scope of Sexlab's contribution to your load order.  You clearly have unknowingly installed unconverted LE mods (related to the UIExtensions related to BSA unpacking).  Not that there is anything inherently wrong with using unconverted LE mods (those without BSAs, DLLs, animations, meshes, textures).  There are plenty of plugin-only or plugin+scripted LE mods that work just fine as-is.  No telling what other issues you've accumulated thru similar mistakes.

Wordwall of recommendations:

Grab some guides from my last post and learn a bit more about the tools/mod managers you've chosen for yourself.  There is also SexLab install guides there as well, but I recommend you get your game in a stable state BEFORE you try to incorporate SexLab into your load order.

Because of all of this, your entire install is suspect.  You may eventually stumble upon the fix(es) for your issue(s) thru trial and error, but you'll have more success if you back out of everything you have installed and add mods in one at a time, or as few as possible.

If a mod has dependencies you don't already use for another mod, install those dependencies first and assess their impact on your game before moving on to installing the mods that use them (optimally they have no effect on your game stability if they aren't actively utilized by something).  Make sure any new DLL's installed initialize correctly (skse64.log) before you install the mods that use them.

Confirm that as many mods as possible are in SSE format, especially when those mods possess any of the following (in descending order of priority):  BSA's, DLLs, animations, meshes, textures. 

BSAs are 100% incompatible between LE and SSE formats.  You will CTD before the game menu is displayed.  I don't know why Bethesda didn't include any backwards compatibility here, but that's the reality.  As you've discovered, manually extracting the contents is a work-around.  Cathedral Assets Optimizer (aka CAO, available on NexusMods) can also recreate the BSA in proper format for SSE.

DLLs are 100% incompatible between LE and SSE.  Installing one of these doesn't always lead to any issues other than the mod that uses it not working correctly.  Sometimes you can get CTD's, though usually this is when the DLL IS in SSE format but doesn't match the SKSE64 version your using.  You need source code, Visual Studio, and programming knowledge to fix this one on your own.

Animations are 100% incompatible between LE and SSE.  There are conversion tools available on NexusMods to handle these. (CAO, for example).

There are many LE formatted meshes, especially head parts (hair, facegen and other head parts), that will cause CTD when the game tries to display them in game.  CAO works here as well to convert those assets.

TGA textures are flat out not used by SSE (usually you only see these with facegen output), so any of those should be deleted (probably won't otherwise cause an issue, will just be ignored in game).  There are some other minor issues with textures that MIGHT cause issues (size ratios, etc.).  Not sure I've ever encountered a texture that caused a CTD, but there could be visual issues with them.  YMMV.  CAO works here as well, though my past experiences with it and textures were mixed.  Not sure how current versions fair.  There are some other tools as well that can be used.  NIF Optimizer has a texture scanner you can use to at least check things to see if something needs modification.  I usually just scan them with NIF Optimizer and hope for the best.

Nexusmods is still the largest repo of Skyrim mods, both LE and SSE.  If you're considering a mod that is LE-only, go check NexusMods to see if there is an SSE variant.  There are other modding sites as well, like afkmods.net, vectorplexus.com and some that are banned from being referenced on LL forums.  Check all your sources before using an LE-specific mod, especially if it includes DLL's or meshes.

Sometimes scripts need adjustments (often related to being able to detect ESL-type plugins and hard version checks for mods that don't match in some way with their SSE version).  This is usually rare, but can be a significant roadblock depending on what needs to change.

Plugins sometimes also need some tweaking to accommodate differences in SSE content.  Aside from SSE specific additions to plugin architecture and data types, I'm not aware of any LE-specific formatting (Form 43) that causes any verifiable issues in game if left as-is.

Adding a bunch of mods all at once without testing things is just asking for issues.  I know you're eager to play a modded game with all this cool shit included, but you're just making it harder to troubleshoot when mistakes do occur.[\spoiler]

15 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Your issues are well outside the scope of Sexlab's contribution to your load order.  You clearly have unknowingly installed unconverted LE mods (related to the UIExtensions related to BSA unpacking).  Not that there is anything inherently wrong with using unconverted LE mods (those without BSAs, DLLs, animations, meshes, textures).  There are plenty of plugin-only or plugin+scripted LE mods that work just fine as-is.  No telling what other issues you've accumulated thru similar mistakes.

Wordwall of recommendations:

Reveal hidden contents

Grab some guides from my last post and learn a bit more about the tools/mod managers you've chosen for yourself.  There is also SexLab install guides there as well, but I recommend you get your game in a stable state BEFORE you try to incorporate SexLab into your load order.

Because of all of this, your entire install is suspect.  You may eventually stumble upon the fix(es) for your issue(s) thru trial and error, but you'll have more success if you back out of everything you have installed and add mods in one at a time, or as few as possible.

If a mod has dependencies you don't already use for another mod, install those dependencies first and assess their impact on your game before moving on to installing the mods that use them (optimally they have no effect on your game stability if they aren't actively utilized by something).  Make sure any new DLL's installed initialize correctly (skse64.log) before you install the mods that use them.

Confirm that as many mods as possible are in SSE format, especially when those mods possess any of the following (in descending order of priority):  BSA's, DLLs, animations, meshes, textures. 

BSAs are 100% incompatible between LE and SSE formats.  You will CTD before the game menu is displayed.  I don't know why Bethesda didn't include any backwards compatibility here, but that's the reality.  As you've discovered, manually extracting the contents is a work-around.  Cathedral Assets Optimizer (aka CAO, available on NexusMods) can also recreate the BSA in proper format for SSE.

DLLs are 100% incompatible between LE and SSE.  Installing one of these doesn't always lead to any issues other than the mod that uses it not working correctly.  Sometimes you can get CTD's, though usually this is when the DLL IS in SSE format but doesn't match the SKSE64 version your using.  You need source code, Visual Studio, and programming knowledge to fix this one on your own.

Animations are 100% incompatible between LE and SSE.  There are conversion tools available on NexusMods to handle these. (CAO, for example).

There are many LE formatted meshes, especially head parts (hair, facegen and other head parts), that will cause CTD when the game tries to display them in game.  CAO works here as well to convert those assets.

TGA textures are flat out not used by SSE (usually you only see these with facegen output), so any of those should be deleted (probably won't otherwise cause an issue, will just be ignored in game).  There are some other minor issues with textures that MIGHT cause issues (size ratios, etc.).  Not sure I've ever encountered a texture that caused a CTD, but there could be visual issues with them.  YMMV.  CAO works here as well, though my past experiences with it and textures were mixed.  Not sure how current versions fair.  There are some other tools as well that can be used.  NIF Optimizer has a texture scanner you can use to at least check things to see if something needs modification.  I usually just scan them with NIF Optimizer and hope for the best.

Nexusmods is still the largest repo of Skyrim mods, both LE and SSE.  If you're considering a mod that is LE-only, go check NexusMods to see if there is an SSE variant.  There are other modding sites as well, like afkmods.net, vectorplexus.com and some that are banned from being referenced on LL forums.  Check all your sources before using an LE-specific mod, especially if it includes DLL's or meshes.

Sometimes scripts need adjustments (often related to being able to detect ESL-type plugins and hard version checks for mods that don't match in some way with their SSE version).  This is usually rare, but can be a significant roadblock depending on what needs to change.

Plugins sometimes also need some tweaking to accommodate differences in SSE content.  Aside from SSE specific additions to plugin architecture and data types, I'm not aware of any LE-specific formatting (Form 43) that causes any verifiable issues in game if left as-is.

Adding a bunch of mods all at once without testing things is just asking for issues.  I know you're eager to play a modded game with all this cool shit included, but you're just making it harder to troubleshoot when mistakes do occur.[\spoiler]

But thats the thing the game IS in a stable situation and the cleaning work absulutly fine until serveral hours in as for saying that I just shoved it all together I do test mods but the way I test them is by checking that the game loads up correctly and that spending a minute or so in the game doesnt cause crashes.

As for LE mods I'm not accusing you of being wrong but these have all been mods that have been downloaded from the se side side of nexus and loverslab I havent done and manual conversions since my setup two setups ago now. The sexout mods I'm using come from the compatibility page and say that they are fully compatible according to the guide

Also I'm using the SE version of UI extentions not the LE version as shown below

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561?tab=files

Like I said cleanup does work for a while and the other debug options work fine even when the cleanup button does start crashing.

I will check that guide but if its the guide that I'm thinking about then I have already followed it as usual I appriciate your help and time you dont have to deal with trying to fix my annoying problem and yet you are trying and I'm extremly thankful for that I just dont know whats wrong anymore. Thank you for your effort

11 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Also I'm using the SE version of UI extentions not the LE version as shown below

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561?tab=files

I pointed that out because you recommend unpacking of the BSA to avoid CTD.  That only happens with an LE-formatted BSA.  I also use the SSE version of UI Extensions.  The included BSA is in SSE format and causes no crashes. 

My point isn't really about UI Extensions, it is the disconnect between what you say you've done and what we're discovering you actually did after you describe things in more detail.  I suggest you read some SSE conversion guides, at the very least.  Even if you never do any mod conversion on your own, it will help you understand what is and isn't compatible and why.  It should help you make more informed choices when trying new mods, and hopefully help you avoid pitfalls and make troubleshooting easier when shit happens.

Peace.

19 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I pointed that out because you recommend unpacking of the BSA to avoid CTD.  That only happens with an LE-formatted BSA.  I also use the SSE version of UI Extensions.  The included BSA is in SSE format and causes no crashes. 

My point isn't really about UI Extensions, it is the disconnect between what you say you've done and what we're discovering you actually did after you describe things in more detail.  I suggest you read some SSE conversion guides, at the very least.  Even if you never do any mod conversion on your own, it will help you understand what is and isn't compatible and why.  It should help you make more informed choices when trying new mods, and hopefully help you avoid pitfalls and make troubleshooting easier when shit happens.

Peace.

Hello 4nk8r

I know you proberly are fed up of me and dont want to talk to me at all but I just noticed something while I've been debugging I've been disabling mods bit by bit that the crash log has mentioned and now something strange has caught my eye it constantly mentions a restless dragur and the NiNode of Quiver on that dragur I used prid to teleport the dead dragur to me only to find that for some reason the disable command doesnt work on it this bizarre dragur and the fact that its mentioning the Quiver node seem very important to me at least to figure out what element is causing this crash I even had a look back the earlyier logs and they mentioned one specific bandit and the Bloody Quiver node again.

I know I dont know much but when the crash logger is telling me that hey this might be the problem I cant shake the fact that it is. Can you help at all?

Yes I have already looked through the guides and I seem ok.

1 hour ago, Hatoc123 said:

Hello 4nk8r

I know you proberly are fed up of me and dont want to talk to me at all but I just noticed something while I've been debugging I've been disabling mods bit by bit that the crash log has mentioned and now something strange has caught my eye it constantly mentions a restless dragur and the NiNode of Quiver on that dragur I used prid to teleport the dead dragur to me only to find that for some reason the disable command doesnt work on it this bizarre dragur and the fact that its mentioning the Quiver node seem very important to me at least to figure out what element is causing this crash I even had a look back the earlyier logs and they mentioned one specific bandit and the Bloody Quiver node again.

I know I dont know much but when the crash logger is telling me that hey this might be the problem I cant shake the fact that it is. Can you help at all?

Yes I have already looked through the guides and I seem ok.

Are you using any mesh replacers?  In your logs, is the 1st 2 characters of the ID of the draugr or quiver higher than 05 (but not FF)?

49 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Are you using any mesh replacers?  In your logs, is the 1st 2 characters of the ID of the draugr or quiver higher than 05 (but not FF)?

It is but even when I remove that mod its referring too the crash log then says that the draguar is from skyrim rather than immersive creatures as for the quiver their doesnt seem to be a form id but the number I can find is only refering to skyrim itself

Edited by Hatoc123
48 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

It is but even when I remove that mod its referring too the crash log then says that the draguar is from skyrim rather than immersive creatures as for the quiver their doesnt seem to be a form id but the number I can find is only refering to skyrim itself

Make sure you're removing the meshes that were included with the mod you removed.  I'd suggest trying a new game without those mods and see if you're still crashing.  Make sure any mesh replacers have been fully converted to SSE. 

You might be able to clean your save with Fallrim Tools' Resaver.  It's a Java-based app (so you'll need to install Java runtime or JDK to use it).  It can can clean unattached instances from your savegame.  Read the Instructions for use on the Description page.  If you go that route, don't overwrite your save, "save as" instead.  Read the docs on resaver.  Stick with cleaning unattached instances and maybe undefined elements if issues still persist.

12 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Make sure you're removing the meshes that were included with the mod you removed.  I'd suggest trying a new game without those mods and see if you're still crashing.  Make sure any mesh replacers have been fully converted to SSE. 

You might be able to clean your save with Fallrim Tools' Resaver.  It's a Java-based app (so you'll need to install Java runtime or JDK to use it).  It can can clean unattached instances from your savegame.  Read the Instructions for use on the Description page.  If you go that route, don't overwrite your save, "save as" instead.  Read the docs on resaver.  Stick with cleaning unattached instances and maybe undefined elements if issues still persist.

I am removing the meshs since everything is installed via mo2 now so everything related to that mod was disabled consdiering that it still persists after the fact makes me assume that its a different mod thats doing it. I think it must be the quiver/arrow/bow since the crash log keeps mentioning the quiver and arrows throughout the whole log. If you want the crash log if you look at one of my old crash logs you should see it in there

Yeah definitely quiver related it also doesnt mention any mod later on just skyrim se itself

image.png.60fa5ea0a63ffa5a1ab4684330080c22.png

Edited by Hatoc123
On 11/1/2021 at 6:38 PM, Hatoc123 said:
On 11/1/2021 at 5:52 PM, 4nk8r said:

In your logs, is the 1st 2 characters of the ID of the draugr or quiver higher than 05 (but not FF)?

It is

With all due respect, no, it isn't- according to your crash logs, the FormID of the Quiver in question is 00034182, which means that the first two characters/digits are "00", which is definitely not "higher than 05." The "00" prefix means that it is a vanilla-Skyrim-based object, albeit possibly re-meshed (as 4nk8r has suggested) via a replacer mod which may or may not have been completely uninstalled, especially given the modding strategy you had been using- some manually installed, others installed via a mod manager.

The reason I'm raising this issue is that your lack of a good understanding of how mods work has led you astray in answering the simple question that 4nk8r asked.

One of the basic things you learn about how Bethesda games work when you do a bit of reading is about FormIDs-

• Everything has a FormID
  • All FormIDs have 8 hexadecimal digits
  • All 8 digits of a FormID are significant in most contexts
  • All physical items are introduced into the game via a plugin, which iterates their Meshes and Textures
  • The first two digits of a FormID reflect the Hex Load Order of its source plugin, starting with Skyrim.esm at hex load order 00
  • Replacer mods work by replacing vanilla meshes, textures or both and do not necessarily require a plugin
  • If a vanilla item (e.g. 00034182) mesh has been replaced at some point in the past, the vanilla item can indeed have a bad mesh

The above are the most basic facts of Bethesda game modding. Had you known the above significant facts, you might not have ignored the leading zeroes when responding to 4nk8r's question.

I opened Skyrim.esm in SSEEdit and filtered on the 00034182 FormID in question- it turns out that it is the Ancient Nord Arrow and its mesh is in

Data\Meshes\Weapons\Draugr\DraugrArrow.nif.

00034182 Ancient Nord Arrow.png

So now, armed with the FormID as reported to you by your logs, it was a matter of less than 1 minute to open SSEEdit, select Skyrim.esm and filter on the FormID. Now, with the "quiver" mesh file positively identified, you can quickly and easily navigate to the folder in question and see if there is a file there named DraugrArrow.nif. If you find it, you know that uninstalling the mod was ineffective and your best bet is to start over- delete everything in your SSE folder, reacquire the pristine game files from Steam and start a new game, adding only a few mods at a time and testing after every addition.

Edited by Vyxenne
#$%^&* Typo
7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

With all due respect, no, it isn't- according to your crash logs, the FormID of the Quiver in question is 00034182, which means that the first two characters/digits are "00", which is definitely not "higher than 05." The "00" prefix means that it is a vanilla-Skyrim-based object, albeit possibly re-meshed (as 4nk8r has suggested) via a replacer mod which may or may not have been completely uninstalled, especially given the modding strategy you had been using- some manually installed, others installed via a mod manager.

The reason I'm raising this issue is that your lack of a good understanding of how mods work has led you astray in answering the simple question that 4nk8r asked.

One of the basic things you learn about how Bethesda games work when you do a bit of reading is about FormIDs-

• Everything has a FormID
  • All FormIDs have 8 hexadecimal digits
  • All 8 digits of a FormID are significant in most contexts
  • All physical items are introduced into the game via a plugin, which iterates their Meshes and Textures
  • The first two digits of a FormID reflect the Hex Load Order of its source plugin, starting with Skyrim.esm at hex load order 00
  • Replacer mods work by replacing vanilla meshes, textures or both and do not necessarily require a plugin
  • If a vanilla item (e.g. 00034182) mesh has been replaced at some point in the past, the vanilla item can indeed have a bad mesh

The above are the most basic facts of Bethesda game modding. Had you known the above significant facts, you might not have ignored the leading zeroes when responding to 4nk8r's question.

I opened Syrim.esm in SSEEdit and filtered on the 00034182 FormID in question- it turns out that it is the Ancient Nord Arrow and its mesh is in

Data\Meshes\Weapons\Draugr\DraugrArrow.nif.

00034182 Ancient Nord Arrow.png

So now, armed with the FormID as reported to you by your logs, it was a matter of less than 1 minute to open SSEEdit, select Skyrim.esm and filter on the FormID. Now, with the "quiver" mesh file positively identified, you can quickly and easily navigate to the folder in question and see if there is a file there named DraugrArrow.nif. If you find it, you know that uninstalling the mod was ineffective and your best bet is to start over- delete everything in your SSE folder, reacquire the pristine game files from Steam and start a new game, adding only a few mods at a time and testing after every addition.

I did say in the post that the quiver is from Skyrim also I want to add that this isn’t talking about draguar quiver it’s talking about quiver itself since when I removed a few mods it started talking about the quiver on my characters back as for Skyrim itself. I have already started all over again and I took your advice of installing everything via mo2 so there is no mesh mods or those kind of mods installed in Skyrim itself in other words their is no way that it is a problem with Skyrim itself.

I thank you for your help but I’m talking about the quiver itself not a specific quiver for the draguar.

sorry for for the possibly aggravated reply when you are trying to help

Hi, I don't speak English, I write this with the help of a translator. Please tell me why there are no sounds after orgasm, but they start only at stage 3 and above, everything was fine in beta 8. The beta 9 installation is clean.. tell me how to fix it if possible