SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Given how many people try using the Debug in the Framework to start sex despite all the notations about it being not recommended I suggest it be disabled (not even added to the MCM) unless Sexlab is set to debug mode.  Or better yet, just remove it entirely as it's causing problems not solving them.

1 hour ago, zaira said:

Regarding blackout during alignment - nice, but blur is to light, needs to be stronger, it is still flickering a lot

Update: it was MfgFix, now expressions works but mouth expressions changes are far to fast - looks like the chin is synced with a machine gun

You have 4 Fade options to choose. The Blur is the one I use to synchronize the Fade because allow me see what is happening and the Fade at the same time. Is supposed to be more strong but ENB seems to make it more transparent. By the way the Sexlab Fade effects are more than you can see for example come with a blink effect at the start and the end but ENB hide big part of the Fade effects.

The "Auto Refresh Expression" option is the responsible of the periodic Expression refreshment and the option is followed by a slider option to adjust the time. You can disable the "Auto Refresh Expression" option or increase the value of the "Refresh Expression Delay" option.

1 hour ago, Mastarhymes said:

With the new update, even with a Sexlab factory reset in game (no new game), voices don't start until late stage 2/beginning of stage 3, despite the delay being set only on 4 seconds. (SFX on 3). Was fine with the previous version, I had a delay of 7 seconds.

Any idea on what it might be?

This doesn't happen 100% of the times, it's random.

I use nusbie's custom voices if that matters. I have all female voices disabled except two.

Is not random. The Moaning are related with the enjoyment of the actor so you won't hear sounds with a low enjoyment.

That is being adjusted on the GitHub version. You can try the GitHub version or my "SexLab Utility Plus" in case you be using the Mod SLSO.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Is not random. The Moaning are related with the enjoyment of the actor so you won't hear sounds with a low enjoyment.

That is being adjusted on the GitHub version. You can try the GitHub version or my "SexLab Utility Plus" in case you be using the Mod SLSO.

By enjoyment you mean arousal level or something else?

Because I have only rape animations triggered by Defeat in my sexlab, all with "aggressive" tag.

Where can I find this github version? I'd like to not install another mod, if possible.

Thanks for the answer, I was getting crazy.

1 hour ago, Mastarhymes said:

By enjoyment you mean arousal level or something else?

Because I have only rape animations triggered by Defeat in my sexlab, all with "aggressive" tag.

Where can I find this github version? I'd like to not install another mod, if possible.

Thanks for the answer, I was getting crazy.

The arousal is settled and manage by the "SexLab Arousal" Mod and the SexLab Framework have nothing to do with that.

The Enjoyment of the SexLab Framework is temporary settled and update since the beginning of the scene on the actor. Based on the Animation tags the scene type and the actors Journal values. For example a Aggressive Scene with Victim defined will make the victim Actor get negative Enjoyment (pain) at lease the victim be sex addict in which case will also enjoy.

The Moaning volume and delay, the Expressions stages and intensity, and the Separate Orgasms are related to the enjoyment present even when the value is negative (pain) is see it as positive for those things.

The problem is when the value is too close to 0 because the BETA 9 don't allow moans between the -15 and the qt more or less. On the GitHub allow you configure the LipSync and that conditional value is lower or inexistent depending of the configuration (inexistent as default)

SexLab on Development (GitHub version)

Edited by OsmelMC
30 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The arousal is settled and manage by the "SexLab Arousal" Mod and the SexLab Framework have nothing to do with that.

The Enjoyment of the SexLab Framework is temporary settled and update since the beginning of the scene on the actor. Based on the Animation tags the scene type and the actors Journal values. For example a Aggressive Scene with Victim defined will make the victim Actor get negative Enjoyment (pain) at lease the victim be sex addict in which case will also enjoy.

The Moaning volume and delay, the Expressions stages and intensity, and the Separate Orgasms are related to the enjoyment present even when the value is negative (pain) is see it as positive for those things.

The problem is when the value is too close to 0 because the BETA 9 don't allow moans between the -15 and the qt more or less. On the GitHub allow you configure the LipSync and that conditional value is lower or inexistent depending of the configuration (inexistent as default)

SexLab on Development (GitHub version)

Got it, thanks for the explanation, I'll tinker a bit with the GitHub version, if I'm capable, otherwise I'll try your Utility+ mod, I don't want to downgrade to v8 again. Thanks again.

Hello Folks

Got an issue with beta 8(Not using 9 since its been crashing for me) when I click the clean system button to prepare it for things it completes it all but the text box never comes up and the game then crashes the clean button does still seem to work on a new save even though the other save has been cleaned in the past including recently using the Netimmerse overide cleaner.

If anyone can help that would be great since I really really dont want to have to start this save from the very beginng again at this rate Its going to be the Ourboros Cycle.

Thanks Hatoc

1 hour ago, bxbbllegumbxtch said:

What mods can I use to actually plow? I've got thef ramework and animations but Matchmaker hasn't been ported and I don't really want and rape mods.

Not only has MatchMaker been officially ported to SE, a good majority of mods are compatible with SE too.

I mean, I'm only one person so I can only speak to what I know, but...

If you don't want non-consensual/rape mods then don't install any of those and pick something else instead.

edit: If you don't know where to start, the Index has a list of many mods and with brief descriptions.

Edited by tasairis
48 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Not only has MatchMaker been officially ported to SE, a good majority of mods are compatible with SE too.

I mean, I'm only one person so I can only speak to what I know, but...

If you don't want non-consensual/rape mods then don't install any of those and pick something else instead.

edit: If you don't know where to start, the Index has a list of many mods and with brief descriptions.

Ah, I didn't know that matchmaker had been ported! Thank you for the Index and the input, I appreciate it!

9 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

Does sexlab have a mod or something that allows first person? Hopefully compatible with the custom immersive camera ini that you have to install when using Ostim since I'm using that too.

I'm running Immersive First Person View, which simulates 1P by changing the 3P PoV to the player's eyeball area and (optionally) making some FOV adjustments. It gives me a credible 1P view during SL scenes, although there is considerably more head bob during sex than I would like.

Redirecting issue from SLAC mod:

Match Creature Genders is not failsafe, a mod that relies on creature animations is able to select Male creature animations from a list, but when it passes it to SexLab it refuses to process it any further, unless Match Creature Genders is disabled. SexLab tells that creature gender is a male, character is female, there are anims that contextually appropriate for both creature genders and mod selects them by context properly. Papyrus log is attached with link above.

On 10/17/2021 at 11:44 PM, OsmelMC said:

Finally if you have some mod with Scripts related with the actor expressions like "Conditional Expressions" you will need a Patch for that. Check my Tweaks for the "Conditional Expressions" Patch

OMG thank you!  Just what I was needing.

12 hours ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

I realize this is beta, but whats with the warning?ScreenShot40.png.4df8bdc4319efdc4d348923e115b0c77.png

Solely a SUM issue.  You can fix it yourself by editing SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM\system.json:

{
    "intList" :
    {
        "iddecompatiblever" : [ 461, 460 ],
        "ipapycompatiblever" : [ 33 ],
        "ipopcompatiblever" : [ 461, 460 ],
        "isdpcompatiblever" : [ 348, 248, 347, 247 ],
        "islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208 ],
        "iuiecompatiblever" : [ 160 ],
        "iuiepatchcompatiblever" : [ 160 ],
        "izapcompatiblever" : [ 610, 800 ]
    }
}

Edit the line:

"islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208 ],

to read:

"islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208, 16209 ],

Save and reload SkyrimSE.  You shouldn't see a warning any more.

I have a question about using a male character. I am trying to get the setting correct to where if my character gets knocked down my female follower with either fight and save the day or if she gets knocked down then my character is ignored and my follower gets raped. What has been happening is I got knocked down and I sit there on the ground and a few bad guys stand over me, then once my follower gets defeated they are in the bleed out state and nothing happens just everyone is standing around. 

I know I selected the female first option I believe that is to make females get raped first. Other settings I have is robbed is set and left for dead. Those have been working there has been times I was defeated and I was robbed or the screen fades to black and I wake up somewhere else in the world. The only thing I am not getting is my player being knocked out and my followers being raped. Basically I want them to ignore my male characters or followers and rape my female followers. 

Any helps with some setting ideas will be helpful.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:58 AM, SpyVsPie said:

Yes, you have to run FNIS any time you install or uninstall any sort of animations.

That didn't work, bro.  *_*.  I bet that you handed out that advice without experiencing what OP went through and OP just blindly felt bad because he forgot to do a simple thing.  

It's not working for me.  I have the HDT SSE Physics engine, Sexlabs, and Papyrus, and those are the three that are giving me errors:

registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 0107463C) loaded correctly (handle 2)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSSEPhysics.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSSEPhysics.dll (00000001 hdtSSEPhysics 00000001) reported as incompatible during query (handle 3)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) reported as incompatible during query (handle 3)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly (handle 3)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query (handle 4)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll (00000001 SimplyKnock 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 4)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll

And, it's the newest version of SL Framework v. 1.63 Beta.  It's breaking.

I don’t know what’s going on. Sexlab is telling me everything is OK, FNIS is telling me everything is OK. My game is running and all the animations are working besides sexlab. The actors just strip and T-pose. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, fixed multiple problems within my setup but sexlab still refuses to work.

On 10/19/2021 at 6:24 PM, Hatoc123 said:

Hello Folks

Got an issue with beta 8(Not using 9 since its been crashing for me) when I click the clean system button to prepare it for things it completes it all but the text box never comes up and the game then crashes the clean button does still seem to work on a new save even though the other save has been cleaned in the past including recently using the Netimmerse overide cleaner.

If anyone can help that would be great since I really really dont want to have to start this save from the very beginng again at this rate Its going to be the Ourboros Cycle.

Thanks Hatoc

Still asking for help if you can give it