SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

9 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Expressions are not working in beta 9 upgrading from beta 8 for me.

Remove all the fixes and Patches for the previous version including the Better Blowjob Mod. Make sure that none of the SexLab files be override by another Mod. And use the "Clean System" option

If you are using the"Conditional Expression" Mod then you need my Patch for "Conditional Expressions"

13 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Install NetScriptFramework from NexusMods.  You will get crash logs in Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash\.

OK, so I installed SLATE with SLU+ patch again (ran LOOT on it just to check if I'm not ordering it wrong).

And tried several times in the row to launch a game - but with same results as in the past - what means: nothing happens beside temporary and rather short spike on CPUs' usage graphs.

Unfortunately - NetScript's Crash directory is empty (however framework itself initializes).

And of course Papyrus.0.log does not generate at all, probably because SKSE dies before a point at which it actually launches a main game or the latter dies on its own init leaving no trace of termination source anywhere.

@OsmelMC -- and as before, uninstalling or deactivating SLATE (disabling in NMM) solves launch problem. It's magic, I know.

NetScriptFramework.log.txt skse64.log

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

OK, so I installed SLATE with SLU+ patch again (ran LOOT on it just to check if I'm not ordering it wrong).

And tried several times in the row to launch a game - but with same results as in the past - what means: nothing happens beside temporary and rather short spike on CPUs' usage graphs.

Unfortunately - NetScript's Crash directory is empty (however framework itself initializes).

And of course Papyrus.0.log does not generate at all, probably because SKSE dies before a point at which it actually launches a main game or the latter dies on its own init leaving no trace of termination source anywhere.

@OsmelMC -- and as before, uninstalling or deactivating SLATE (disabling in NMM) solves launch problem. It's magic, I know.

NetScriptFramework.log.txt 722 B · 0 downloads skse64.log 6.62 kB · 1 download

Sadly I'm only familiarized with the "Papyrus.0.log" I only look the rest of the logs for issues with the meshes or some DLL. Still I will check.

For the "Papyrus.0.log" you have to set to 1 the:

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

on the Skyrim.ini (if you are using MO2 you have to edit the Skyrim.ini that comes on the MO2 because MO2 ignore the original one)

Use the ReSaver to clean the Saved game file.

10 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

For the "Papyrus.0.log" you have to set to 1 the:

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

I'm well aware of that ;)

I regularly use resaver so it's not a savegame issue (beside: obviously loader or game crashed before loading screen so savegames are irrelevant here)

I guess that's something specific with my setup, probably some of other SKSE plugins (one of DLLs listed in the SKSE log) my be source of some kind of conflict here, yet it remains mysterious to me why loading process breakes so suddenly and without any trace.

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Remove all the fixes and Patches for the previous version including the Better Blowjob Mod. Make sure that none of the SexLab files be override by another Mod. And use the "Clean System" option

If you are using the"Conditional Expression" Mod then you need my Patch for "Conditional Expressions"

I'm not using anything besides SLSO and that has been updated to SL beta 9.

13 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I'm well aware of that ;)

I regularly use resaver so it's not a savegame issue (beside: obviously loader or game crashed before loading screen so savegames are irrelevant here)

I guess that's something specific with my setup, probably some of other SKSE plugins (one of DLLs listed in the SKSE log) my be source of some kind of conflict here, yet it remains mysterious to me why loading process breakes so suddenly and without any trace.

Check to make sure you didn't install a mod that contained an LE-formatted BSA file.  I find that to be the most common source of crashing before the menu even loads.

Can someone help me to modify sexlab framework script?  I add new frostGiant race, just because I hope to use different mod for giants and frost giants. = I need to use different mod offer skelton..   For frost giants I hope to use Asos offered mesh and skelton, but for giants I hope to use my customize mod mesh and skelton.

to change skelton for creature, I think even though it use same giant skelton nif, (but mod offered skelton is different)  I need to make new race. then I simply copy giant race and make new frost giant race. then appry the frostgiant race for  each frost giant NPC,  (so it work without problem) 

actually I can call frost giants without problem,, and it have Asos mesh . then it can animate correctly then move around. but when I test with hentai creature (or which mod I use, I may get same result), 

I only got console log (They are a creature type, currently not supported(Frost Giant Race), so Frost giants just move around, without start sex animation.

fgiantrace.JPG.4f3786c1643a0627aad6307f3f33e1bb.JPG

I think all giant sexlab animation can work  for my custom Frost Giants race ,  (because it actually use ASOS  Giant skelton,)  but maybe sexlab framework not recognize Such Race (it is actually same as giant race, only change race name) . then do not start animation I suppose... or if I miss understand, (eg I need not edit sexlab framework script, but need ot change animation file tag etc)  hope to know...

At first I check the Hentai Creature script soruce, but it seems not check race etc. just try to set Actor and sart sexlab animation. with trigger option.

Or my question should be, how to start creature animation which made for different race, (but skelton should be same) Do I need to edit animation file?  or sexlab frame work script can manage it too?  (so I may expect all giant race animation will be choosen for Frsot Giants by sexlab tools.)

Edited by greenmango12
18 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

FYI and pass it on

Thanks for the heads up. This should be stickied somewhere as a site-wide announcement!! Why? Because I'm sure I'm not the only one who imagined that Bethesda had finally gotten the message about breaking our games. I had put Steam back online so I could share smutty images with my friends (etc.) and grown complacent about full-folder backups.

My new backup is running as I type this and Steam is back offline. Here we go again.

7 hours ago, mrbeens1234 said:

hello i am new to this so this maybe why i cant get this to work but how do I get the sexlab aroused.esm several mods require it and wont install unless that is present?

There are a couple of versions- Fishburger's SLA Redux here on LL and the one edited by Baka on his Google Drive. I use the latter version but both of them work fine and provide the esm that other mods need.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

You don't need to edit scripts. You want the creature framework integration guide from here:

Thanks I have already got those tutorial long time ago. with Creature Framework tutorial.. but I do not think, it is what I asked.

I hope to use already offered ASOS mesh and ASOS giant skelton for Frost Giants. but hope to use other mods offered mesh and skelton for Giants

Though I assume actually if I try to edit Frost Giant mesh  along with Giant skelton (offered by nude giants mod)  may work.  and it is interesting, but at current I simply hope to use already offered mesh and skelton. without edit nif. 

And why I may not plant as you suggested, both MOD (ASOS and the Nude Giant mesh) work as SOS. (not use script I miss understand)  the above tutorial may teach me how to make MNC style Frost Giants genital. but it may not work as ASOS or The Nude Giants SOS.  I think. to make it work, I may need to edit more. and need to learn how they make it work as SOS.

So it is not my plan. ( as my knowledge, it is more easy just add another race, then change skelton. so only problem is, make sexlab use Giant animaiton for Frost Giants (but race have been changed).

I hope to use this mod only for Giants (and the mod not offer Frost Giants, maybe it is offered untill dlc come I suppose, ..) and author seems not working this mod any-more. so there is no man who add Frost Giants mesh (SOS) work with this mod giants skelton.

naked giants SE

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:
5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Thanks I have already got those tutorial long time ago. with Creature Framework tutorial.. but I do not think, it is what I asked.

I hope to use already offered ASOS mesh and ASOS giant skelton for Frost Giants. but hope to use other mods offered mesh and skelton for Giants

First you have to use the same Skeleton already used for the vanilla Giants on your new Giants. That because the giant Animations are made for that skeleton and usually CTD or T pose if you try to use another skeleton.

Finally you have to tell to the SexLab that your new race is also a Giant. For that you have to use scripts.

You can modify the "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc" script file to add your Giant to the Giants list but that is bad idea because will have compatibility issues with other SexLab version.

The best choice is make your own Quest and Scripts on your Mod

The function is:

sslCreatureAnimationSlots.AddRaceID("Giants", RaceID)

Where RaceID is the ID of your race without spaces.

I have a question about sounds during sex, more specifically the dialog that is sometimes spoken by the pc or npc during any type of sex scene. The question is where and what determines what is said by either the pc or a npc during sex? Does Sexlab control that or is it from another mod working in tandem with Sexlab? To be even more specific I've changed the voice type in sexlab for the player several times and no matter if consensual, aggressor, or victim, whether voice type selected is male or female, the voice being used to speak the dialog during sex is always the same. It also speaks both consensual and victim dialog lines regardless of how sex was initiated. Even using the matchmaker spells just to trigger a sex scene the voice and dialog is always the same female voice and the words stay the same. How can I fix this and change it so each of my characters not only use a different voice during sex but also uses the right dialog words while having sex, as in not use victim dialog during consensual sex??? Please help, thanks.

8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Check to make sure you didn't install a mod that contained an LE-formatted BSA file.  I find that to be the most common source of crashing before the menu even loads.

If I only knew where to start with that... How can I tell if one of BSAs in my Data directory is in LE formate or not?

is there any tool that can do that in a batch? (I didn't play LE at all - zero experience there)

I've tried to google the subject but probably I'm asking wrong questions because noting useful came up (at least I think so) - mostly LE-SE conversion tutorials.

PS:

Lets say that I have a bsa in LE format in my load dir, then would it not crash the game each and every time I run it?

So far crash happens only when I try to run it with SLATE installed (I assume that SLATE in itself is not culprit here, it probably just triggers otherwise dormant problem of different nature (so far undetermined).

I just wonder what is it that makes SLATE so specific/different from many other mods (lots of them from LL) which do not act same way - don't piss off that sleeping giant bug.

Any other ideas?

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Finally you have to tell to the SexLab that your new race is also a Giant. For that you have to use scripts.

You can modify the "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc" script file to add your Giant to the Giants list but that is bad idea because will have compatibility issues with other SexLab version.

The best choice is make your own Quest and Scripts on your Mod

The function is:

sslCreatureAnimationSlots.AddRaceID("Giants", RaceID)

Where RaceID is the ID of your race without spaces.

Thanks I actually thought I may better to ask about it in your mod topic, because I tried to edit the sslCreatureAnimationSlots.  (because it is only script source, I feel it can modify race which sexlab manage creature race)

But I feel I still miss some improtant thing.. About skelton, yes I know,, so I use the Naked Giant mod offer skelton for normal giants (which I edit nif to get partial nude.) then it can show all giants animation without problem.

Then I set the FrostGiant race skelton as Asos offer Giant skelton. and set ASOS offer frost giant mesh, (so it use ASOS giant race sketon with SOS)

WHat I edit is like this,,

;Giants = Actors\Giant\GiantProject.hkx
        ClearRaceKey("Giants")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "GiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "FrostGiantRace")

I expect,  FrostGiantRace may use Giant race animation...as same as DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace. (it is different race, but use same skelton as giants)   or I need to add FrostGiants separately? 

I compile and run then call FrostGiants by hentai creature, (I set all FrostGiant of hentai creature,  as FrostGiantRace in my Patch, then set  skelton (as ASOS offer giant skelton), armor and armor add on keep as same as before (ASOS offer mesh for FrostGiant)

Actually Hentai creature can load FrostGiants (by use HentaiGiant magic, then it random call Giantss or FrostGiants,) then it move around wihtout CTD,, but I still see same console log (so sexlab not stat giants animation for Called FrostGiants, (I check race, it is labelled as FrostGiantRace, as I set) .

Do you think I may need to resset sexlab animation data once when I edit the script?  Anyway thanks, at least I seems not face wrong direction,, I suppose..

maybe something I still miss.  and I edit your offered sexlab util plus script (because I make it overwrite sexlab), so I may hope to ask it in your mod topic..

thanks anyway you give me hints...  It should  work with correclty edit, and set nif and skelton I suppose... (but I still not succeed )

Edited by greenmango12
4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You can modify the "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc" script file

that wont work if MNC is installed, MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc wipes it out with "ClearRaceKey" and adds it's own list.

also if MoreNastyCrittersFactory is edited you will need to delete it from the save file before it can take effect (and reload animations in game)

the better option is to NOT make a new race and use the npc's worn armor line instead.

6 hours ago, PippinTom said:

If I only knew where to start with that... How can I tell if one of BSAs in my Data directory is in LE formate or not?

is there any tool that can do that in a batch? (I didn't play LE at all - zero experience there)

I've tried to google the subject but probably I'm asking wrong questions because noting useful came up (at least I think so) - mostly LE-SE conversion tutorials.

PS:

Lets say that I have a bsa in LE format in my load dir, then would it not crash the game each and every time I run it?

So far crash happens only when I try to run it with SLATE installed (I assume that SLATE in itself is not culprit here, it probably just triggers otherwise dormant problem of different nature (so far undetermined).

I just wonder what is it that makes SLATE so specific/different from many other mods (lots of them from LL) which do not act same way - don't piss off that sleeping giant bug.

Any other ideas?

The post I replied to said "obviously loader or game crashed before loading screen so savegames are irrelevant here", which I took to mean you're crashing before the game menu.  It would crash every time until the BSA was removed or the mod that loads it wasn't active in the load order.  If that isn't your issue, then ignore my response.

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

you think I may need to resset sexlab animation

You can just toggle off and on the "Use Creature Animations" option. That will reset only the Creature Animation Registry, not need for a full reset that will take extra time.

And like @MadMansGun said won't work if the MNC is installed because even when MNC don't override the file actually override the Races once after the Creatures Animations are restarted.

instead of the sslCreatureAnimationSlot is better edit the MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc 

but still I recommend use your own Mod and add the RaceID on the load game event or any other event like I did on the "SexLab Stories Devious" for the pet atronash. That way you don't have to reset the Creature Animations

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that wont work if MNC is installed, MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc wipes it out with "ClearRaceKey" and adds it's own list.

also if MoreNastyCrittersFactory is edited you will need to delete it from the save file before it can take effect (and reload animations in game)

the better option is to NOT make a new race and use the npc's worn armor line instead.

thanks you take time?, I am now re-consider, actually how I make Frost Giants (Animal SOS gen and mesh)  with use the Giants ( Nude Giants SOS and mesh). with keep install MNC .  at same time, Can you teach me more detail about  "Use the npcs, worn armor line" meaning...

About these races, (include most of creature and animals,  which need to sex for my taste), I avoid to use CF swap mesh, that means I do not swap 2 mesh, (non nude and nude)  but simply use One parital nude mesh as SOS compatible, then set ignore in CF.. so I can avoid CF miss convert when start sex animation. with arousal.  

the bad thing is it may not so interesting for user who hope to see creature swap clothings. , because all creature which can  sex may show gen always. (and keep same armor mesh with SOS (or animal SOS) .   but it is most stable to start sexlab animations..   

Then If I do not set different race for Frost Giants = I need to use perfect same ske;ton for Giants and FrostGiants .   but the Nude Giants offer skelton for Giants, and Animal SOS offer skelton for Frost Giants is  different, and use different SOS files. (Animal SOS use MNC gen  and add animation files ,weight  for SOS system work),   Nude Giants use default SOS and add animation file for the mesh I think,,

so I may need to keep each skelton and mesh  separatelly for Usuall Giants and Frost Giants...  Or you means MNC script may offer way to change skelton, even though 2 NPC grouped as same Giant race?  or is there more good way to achieve it?   I know,, the most reasonable way should be I make Frost Giants mesh, along with same Giant skelton, (so about my case, I need to re-make Frost Giant mesh, for Nude Giants mod giant skelton and SOS bones )  but it is  difficult for me..  I do not know how make Custom Giants Frost SOS work clear.. 

53 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You can just toggle off and on the "Use Creature Animations" option. That will reset only the Creature Animation Registry, not need for a full reset that will take extra time.

And like @MadMansGun said won't work if the MNC is installed because even when MNC don't override the file actually override the Races once after the Creatures Animations are restarted.

instead of the sslCreatureAnimationSlot is better edit the MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc 

but still I recommend use your own Mod and add the RaceID on the load game event or any other event like I did on the "SexLab Stories Devious" for the pet atronash. That way you don't have to reset the Creature Animations

I will try your recommend way first .. yes I hope to make it without modify other base mods (which I should often up-date version)...

so about race record,, and set mesh and skelton, I make patch.esp  then about assign mesh I can over-write or add for each losse files.  But about script, I hesitate it because I only  made a few mod before,, (simple magic mods) but I think,, I can check your mod,, how you add new RaceID on event. without reset .

Now I could gather many infomation,, so re-planning way ..  Thanks MadMansGun OsmelMC  I may try those things. 

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

It would crash every time until the BSA was removed or the mod that loads it wasn't active in the load order. 

OMFG! I can't believe it - I've been staring at solution whole time yet didn't get it right. I know now what's so special with (mine) SLATE -- I've downloaded it from link that I found on @OsmelMC tweaks page, which is: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3074-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate/

The only problem is that it's a link to LE version which is not clearly marked as "Special version compatible: NO" and I didn't know that there is already port of SLATE to SE required and available somewhere else ? -- https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12113-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate-se/

So you were right - the source of problem was indeed LE formated BSA - one that came with SLATE that I tried to use  ?
Thanks!

Now I have to figure out how to use that SLATE thing - lots of fun ahead! :D

PS: @tasairis it seems that SLATE is not mentioned on SSE compatibility tracking list

Edited by PippinTom
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I now trying the way,, then even though I made my plugin (I already have to edit race), and attach script which add Race ID extend sslAnimationFactory

with event, MNC will clear my add  race from "Giant".. Event OnPlayerLoadGame() and Event OnInt(),, or will  conflict with my script?  though I do not clear race,but just try to add FrostGiantRace as "Giant".. 

I may hope to learn your way, so can you tell me link of your mod? (I can not find which mod may show the source, how you edit it)

===

Maybe  I may make quest and attach script, which add FrostGiantRace as sexlab Giants . then run quest with console one time, without I change MNC and save data, it may work.  I suppose,, ^^;  (I have never made quest with CK,, so it may try and error much)

Edited by greenmango12