SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

6 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

So, I need to check my SKSE mods before I download the new SKSE version? I know SexLab will be updated in due time but I'm not sure about the other ones.

If you have allowed the game to update itself with Bethesda's latest Sales & Marketing ploy, you have no choice- you MUST switch to the new version of SKSE64 and NONE of your DLL mods will work until they, too, are updated to SKSE64 2.0.11.

By far the best option is to block updates like the rest of us.

4 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

If you have allowed the game to update itself with Bethesda's latest Sales & Marketing ploy, you have no choice- you MUST switch to the new version of SKSE64 and NONE of your DLL mods will work until they, too, are updated to SKSE64 2.0.11.

Ugh, crap. My version is 1.5.62 and I have no idea when it got updated so yeah I'll go ahead and turn it to update when I launch it. Well, I don't have that many mods that work with SKSE, besides SexLab and Racemenu (which already has a new version), it's Achievements Mods Enabler and Schlongs of Skyrim SE, I think. What makes me angry is that I just managed to get the new version of XPMSSE to work properly and I'm worried if downloading another version of Racemenu will screw something up. This is a right pain in the arse.

31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

There's an S&M joke in there. 

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

How do you block it, please?
I dont know how many times i asked the same question, even steam support, with all the solutions they provided me my mo2, skse, ece and sl (among who knows how many others) still got broken on friday night, and i also keep my steam in offline mode!
Weird though as Fallout 4 is requiring an update too, but it works fine without it

43 minutes ago, NAKEDGIJOE said:

Where's the file at ?  Should not the   Sexlabutil.dll have a date of 12-8-2018  or 12-7-2018?      I downloaded (from the first page)   SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA4 )  with nothing newer than 10-9-2018, where have I gone wrong?

The sexlab has not updated yet.

1 hour ago, NAKEDGIJOE said:

Where's the file at ?  Should not the   Sexlabutil.dll have a date of 12-8-2018  or 12-7-2018?      I downloaded (from the first page)   SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA4 )  with nothing newer than 10-9-2018, where have I gone wrong?

You have to wait for the latest Sexlab Framework update.

1 - SKSE64 (2.0.11) is updated to work with Skyrim SE v1.5.62.

2 - Your sexlab is for outdated Skyrim SE v1.5.53. - SKSE64 (2.0.10)

3 - If you still wanna play, just downgrade your game version (1.5.62 --> 1.5.53).

4 - Search Google for the downgrade steps. Once you do, make sure your all your mods that rely on SKSE64 are supporting the SKSE64 2.0.10, which is for SSE v 1.5.53.

For some reason, my Skyrim is broken and is playing at like 1 fps. Don't have time to investigate and fix it at the moment. I've completed a patch for the new version of the game and SKSE though, just can't test it to make sure it all works correctly myself right now. So before I officially post it, need some people to test it for me.

SexLab_v163_UPGRADE_beta4_TO_beta5.zip

Just install this patch over an existing install of beta 4 and let me know if everything works as expected.

It also includes a fixed version of papyrusutil, which I need to be tested as well before I release that. SexLab will test most of its usage on its own, but one thing it won't test automatically that needs testing is the toggle free camera function. So test a sexlab scene with auto TFC enabled in the sexlab MCM as well.

10 minutes ago, Ashal said:

For some reason, my Skyrim is broken and is playing at like 1 fps. Don't have time to investigate and fix it at the moment. I've completed a patch for the new version of the game and SKSE though, just can't test it to make sure it all works correctly myself right now. So before I officially post it, need some people to test it for me.

Just install this patch over an existing install of beta 4 and let me know if everything works as expected.

Will try and provide feedback. Thanks boss.

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

It also includes a fixed version of papyrusutil, which I need to be tested as well before I release that. SexLab will test most of its usage on its own, but one thing it won't test automatically that needs testing is the toggle free camera function. So test a sexlab scene with auto TFC enabled in the sexlab MCM as well.

i patch it and the only problem i found its that the user can only use female positions, male poses for male  pc are not functioning 

21 hours ago, JimKhan said:

I'm worried if downloading another version of Racemenu will screw something up. This is a right pain in the arse.

Let me say firstly that I think Expired is a genius-level mod creator. That said, if you read the Racemenu mod page you will discover literally dozens, if not hundreds, of people who are reporting that it won't run under SKSE64 2.0.10 (the version before current) and that the new update causes CTDs and has "lost" (removed) all of the overlay tattoos that people had before the Racemenu update, etc. etc. So it would appear that the new version of RM64 may have "teething pains."

RacemenuComments.png.14bed87a17ad1015612fe4b25fa43027.png

Since Bethesda has made it clear that they intend to disrupt all sophisticated (i.e. SKSE-dependent) mods on a regular basis, the only logical response if we would rather spend our time playing instead of doing battle with the game developer is to get a stable version where everything "just works" and block updates. Forever, if nercessary.

I'm still on 1.5.23/2.0.6, my game runs smoothly and flawlessly with ~250 mods and every time I get ready to update (because everything has finally settled down and been updated for the new versions) Bethsoft throws another grenade at SKSE64. They've made it clear that they're going to continue breaking our games until we give up and quit using mods that we don't buy from them.

You can easily revert your game back to 1.5.53/2.0.9 before you block updates. That way you can at least occasionally play the game.

8 hours ago, skeev said:

How do you block it, please?
I dont know how many times i asked the same question, even steam support, with all the solutions they provided me my mo2, skse, ece and sl (among who knows how many others) still got broken on friday night, and i also keep my steam in offline mode!
Weird though as Fallout 4 is requiring an update too, but it works fine without it

Well, since Steam does not want people to block updates, it's not surprising that they're not helping you to do that. There are 3 ways to block updates. I personally use all 3 because it is too easy to slip up and trigger the update without meaning to.

1. Steam >> Settings >> Downloads >> Only Auto-Update Games Between [set a 1-hour period when your computer is NEVER TURNED ON]

2. Right-Click Game >> Properties >> Updates >> Automatic Updates >> Only Update This Game When I Launch It

3. Steam >> Go Offline

Now play your game with no fear of it suddenly being broken by its own developer. When you do decide to update, first make a backup of your entire game installation- that means everything in your Skyrim Special Edition folder AND the ini files- mine are in E:\Users\Angie\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, since Steam does not want people to block updates, it's not surprising that they're not helping you to do that. There are 3 ways to block updates. I personally use all 3 because it is too easy to slip up and trigger the update without meaning to.

1. Steam >> Settings >> Downloads >> Only Auto-Update Games Between [set a 1-hour period when your computer is NEVER TURNED ON]

2. Right-Click Game >> Properties >> Updates >> Automatic Updates >> Only Update This Game When I Launch It

3. Steam >> Go Offline

Now play your game with no fear of it suddenly being broken by its own developer. When you do decide to update, first make a backup of your entire game installation- that means everything in your Skyrim Special Edition folder AND the ini files- mine are in E:\Users\Angie\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition.

Do you know if "Verifying the integrity of game files" will force an update?

Let me say firstly that I think Expired is a genius-level mod creator. That said, if you read the Racemenu mod page you will discover literally dozens, if not hundreds, of people who are reporting that it won't run under SKSE64 2.0.10 (the version before current) and that the new update causes CTDs and has "lost" (removed) all of the overlay tattoos that people had before the Racemenu update, etc. etc. So it would appear that the new version of RM64 may have "teething pains."

I think you misunderstand me, I did not speak negatively about any mod author, and I know most of them will deliver in time. What I speak negatively of is the complicated nature of modding in general and my lack of knowledge on the subject. Unfortunately the latest version of XPMSSE has caused me trouble in the past. I'm merely dreading the possibility that a newer version of RaceMenu will cause some sort of unforeseen issue with XPMSSE. I hope not and perhaps not, but I was forced in the past to do a clean installation of Skyrim SE completely and mod it all over again, I wish that this doesn't happen again. Either way, people claim that downgrading doesn't seem to work this time around so I'll just wait patiently for everything to be in order again.

3. Steam >> Go Offline

I know you can go offline mode if you have no internet connection, but, while you are connected, how do you force Steam into offline mode? Nvm. I found it.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Reveal hidden contents

RacemenuComments.png.14bed87a17ad1015612fe4b25fa43027.png

Since Bethesda has made it clear that they intend to disrupt all sophisticated (i.e. SKSE-dependent) mods on a regular basis, the only logical response if we would rather spend our time playing instead of doing battle with the game developer is to get a stable version where everything "just works" and block updates. Forever, if nercessary.

I'm still on 1.5.23/2.0.6, my game runs smoothly and flawlessly with ~250 mods and every time I get ready to update (because everything has finally settled down and been updated for the new versions) Bethsoft throws another grenade at SKSE64. They've made it clear that they're going to continue breaking our games until we give up and quit using mods that we don't buy from them.

You can easily revert your game back to 1.5.53/2.0.9 before you block updates. That way you can at least occasionally play the game.

Forgive my bad English as I am not a native speaker.

This may be the best advice ever.

This is the first time ever that I heard a game developer are putting effort to disrupt community made mods especially SKSE64 dependant ones.

I've browsed all the mods in Creation Kit and I can say they are inferior (way way far away) compared to what the independent community (Nexus/Loverslab) offer.

I am gonna wait for a week or two. If all the key mods that I use are still pending, I may downgrade to 1.5.53. It was such a bliss.

There was someone who mentioned that 1.5.62 update seems critical this time (maybe, I do not know, not a savvy). All I can do is believe the experts.

Anyway, thanks again for the wisdom. I still feel very lucky to be able play TESV. It has such a great community.