SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, SkyWalkerProject said:

Why does the actor starts clapping her hands and drinking instead of performing the animations? This is especially when spectators watching and begin to clap their hands.

This is the dreaded "NPC hears a bard somehow through 17 walls and 3 towns away" syndrome. The only fix is to get the Bards Sing Only On Request mod.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, reikiri said:

To put it simply, Skyrim VR is not Skyrim SE.  It uses same 64-bit base, yes - and because of that many mods do work on both - but VR uses older SE version which has since been heavily modified to (somewhat) support VR.  Sexlab will need to be specifically modified to work with SVR, and it probably makes more sense to first get it out of beta for SE - and when it's more or less feature-complete, then do the necessary tweaks to support VR.  Maintaining both versions when it's still under heavy development and debug, would induce some unnecessary extra work which in long term would slow down the completion of both versions.  Well, that's in hopes that VR version -is- planned eventualy. ^_^;

I thank you so much for your Answer, i think you have so much wor wit the SE Version and understnd you can not work for booth at this time. I am hoping for the future.

Best regards

Tom

1 hour ago, Mammuttensoeren said:

Can't download. Link is broken. No browser or pc that I own will open the link. Getting a "Can't reach this page - Make sure you've got the right URL" consistently. Anyone have a backup or mirror link? Would be greatly appreciated. :)

Links are working. Disable any anti-virus software and try again.

I have been having a small issue... from 1.61 on, though it only became this pronounced in 1.62, and now in 1.63 patch 4.7 for Newrim.  In 1.60 I used Fus Ro Doh, and Advanced Follower Tweaks to get the text prompt to initiate play, and then when I updated to 1.61 about 60-70% of the characters lost their prompts.  I thought maybe it was something deeper in the mod that said you had to have certain skill levels and such according to SexLabs to get that prompt, so I didn't worry it and kept playing because the ones I usually play with still responded.  Namely Camilla, and Faendal in Riverwood and Ysolda in Whiterun.  Then in 1.62 I lost complete ability to get the response.  I fiddled with the modlist load order and broke my save and then life got busy so I set it aside.  Recently I have gone back and in trying to rebuild my modlist I have found that I am still running into the issue... using Fus Ro Doh (oldrim), or Fuz Ro Doh (newrim) coupled with advanced follower tweaks, I am still not getting the prompts to get my sexy time on.  Should I be using a different follower mod, or am I just missing that the load order is out of whack... I know it isn't the mods themselves, as they still work for all their other aspects, so the question is, what am I doing wrong?  So far, my load orders look something like this...

SKSE

SkyUI

Sexlabs

XPMS

FNIS + Creature Pack

SOS

Fuz Ro Doh

Advanced Follower Tweaks

(Skins for male, female, female clothing for fertility mod)

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Enhanced Spouses

Fertility Mod + children

More Nasty Critters

various and sundry other immersion and realism mods like Frostfall and RND, bathing, realestate, visual, etc.

Am I missing something vital, am I using a mod that no longer works with this, etc?  Does anyone here have a suggestion of mods that might work better/a load order that might function?

On 11/25/2018 at 8:55 AM, Tommido said:

I will thank you for your work and i have a Problem, i hope you can help. I Play Skyrim VR and like to ose Sex Lab Framework, so i am happy i found this SE version here. I have installed with mod Manager and next  start the Game.. Make a save point an after

-  go to the Mod Menu and to the Sexlab mod

-  say install and  every thing seems to be ok, in the game i get info install is ready and get now error.

- When  i go then to the Mod to konfigure, i see again only the Install Option ?

- Whe i restart the game an load last Save i get a Error Massage now: Outdated or Skyrim install detected. SeLab currently requires Skyrim v1.9.32 or newer in order to Funktion..... for more see the picture i upload.

Can you help to fix these Bug please. I love your mod and without Skyrim is only 50% good.

Greeting Tom

1164542546_Sexlaberror2018-11-25.thumb.png.04640fd218896dad055c7c58bb21244b.png

Currently the Lite version will install in VR, but is so outdated that newer mods don't use it. There is also the whole issue of the player being invisible in VR. The only mods that work right now is FlowerGirls, Estrus and Mia's Lair. Others are only semi-functional in VR. Hopefully we will see SexLab available for VR. The person who did FlowerGirls did a nice job with the VR version. It is not first-person, but otherwise good.

On 11/29/2018 at 6:16 AM, tomko44 said:

Currently the Lite version will install in VR, but is so outdated that newer mods don't use it. There is also the whole issue of the player being invisible in VR. The only mods that work right now is FlowerGirls, Estrus and Mia's Lair. Others are only semi-functional in VR. Hopefully we will see SexLab available for VR. The person who did FlowerGirls did a nice job with the VR version. It is not first-person, but otherwise good.

And Mia's uses FlowerGirls for running the scenes - which actually makes it really nice proof-of-concept.  Heh, I guess we need first functional version of SexLab VR sooner rather than later, before FlowerGirls hijack the virtual sex business ?

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:35 AM, tasairis said:

The specifics that I know (or think I know):

- SKSE 2.0.9 and 10 are for the same game engine therefore recompiled DLLs aren't required

- 10 fixed a bug in 9 regarding BaseExtraList, plus added translation support for ESLs, but is otherwise the same

- Anything that works in 9 should work in 10, and anything that works in 10 should work in 9 as long as it doesn't run into that one bug (and doesn't do exact SKSE version checks)

- CBPC and SMP can play together if SMP's body physics is totally disabled

How do you disable SMP's body physics.

is it just deleting CBBE in hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

So using 163 beta 4 my scenes don't seem to trigger at all... Animations are registered and everything, the console says

NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE -- HIT

and absolutely nothing happens. Waited for a few minutes as well as I read that this version takes longer for animations to start but still nothing. Very frustrating... Any help maybe?

30 minutes ago, cheapp said:

So using 163 beta 4 my scenes don't seem to trigger at all... Animations are registered and everything, the console says

and absolutely nothing happens. Waited for a few minutes as well as I read that this version takes longer for animations to start but still nothing. Very frustrating... Any help maybe?

That's just a test to see if an actor can be animated, it's not necessarily an indicator that anything is supposed to be happening. Ideally we'd need the whole papyrus log to know what's going on.

What mod are you using to trigger animations?

14 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

That's just a test to see if an actor can be animated, it's not necessarily an indicator that anything is supposed to be happening. Ideally we'd need the whole papyrus log to know what's going on.

What mod are you using to trigger animations?

I tried it with Matchmaker and SL Tools, same result. This is what I found at the end of my papyrus.log:

Spoiler

[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (34000D62)].sslmatchmaker.RegisterActor() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (00000014)].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectStart() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/01/2018 - 02:47:41PM] Error: Static function PushActor not found on object vinutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (34000D62)].sslmatchmaker.RegisterActor() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (00000014)].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectStart() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/01/2018 - 02:48:33PM] Error: Cannot call ClearTagCache() on a None object, aborting function call
stack: [SexLabConfigurationMenu (09079840)].

No idea what any of this means ofc, I'm guessing it just can't register the target properly for some reason?

@cheapp

This means nothing other than it working correctly. If it's not, we'd have to see the entire rest of the log to diagnose further. At the very least, this line tells me your character is a valid actor (not currently in another animation, not blocked, not a child, etc.)

-----------------

As for the small snippet of log you did post, here's my very basic breakdown of what the lines might suggest:

Means you probably didn't install the scripts or esp correctly for matchmaker. Hard to say from just this though.

[12/01/2018 - 02:47:41PM] Error: Static function PushActor not found on object vinutil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:

No idea what VinUtil is. But sounds like it might be overwriting SexLab's own version of PushActor for some stupid reason. A vital function to SexLab. And/or SexLab was likely installed improperly and isn't taking priority over related functions. Among related mods, SexLab should always be the latest priority, so it takes priority. Honestly, in a Mod Organizer situation, the only thing that could be considered safe to load after SexLab Framework itself is sexlab mods, or an independent PapyrusUtil install based off the nexus version. 

[12/01/2018 - 02:48:33PM] Error: Cannot call ClearTagCache() on a None object, aborting function call
stack: [SexLabConfigurationMenu (09079840)].

ClearTagCache() is unique to the current SE build of SexLab. Which suggests you have a non SE build of it installed (perhaps an old installation you overwrote?), have a skyrim LE version of a mod installed that wrongly includes some old scripts, installed the wrong version of specifically sexlab related mod at some point, or something else I'm surely not thinking of right now...

-----------------

That's my gut reaction to that papyrus log you posted in any case. Some of it may be wrong or outdated. I can't assure anything. But I do know how SexLab Framework works rather intimately... And the log does show very obvious problems; any of which could be the root cause.

17 minutes ago, Ashal said:

@cheapp

This means nothing other than it working correctly. If it's not, we'd have to see the entire rest of the log to diagnose further. At the very least, this line tells me your character is a valid actor (not currently in another animation, not blocked, not a child, etc.)

-----------------

As for the small snippet of log you did post, here's my very basic breakdown of what the lines might suggest:

Means you probably didn't install the scripts or esp correctly for matchmaker. Hard to say from just this though.

No idea what VinUtil is. But sounds like it might be overwriting SexLab's own version of PushActor for some stupid reason. A vital function to SexLab. And/or SexLab was likely installed improperly and isn't taking priority over related functions. Among related mods, SexLab should always be the latest priority, so it takes priority. Honestly, in a Mod Organizer situation, the only thing that could be considered safe to load after SexLab Framework itself is sexlab mods, or an independent PapyrusUtil install based off the nexus version. 

ClearTagCache() is unique to the current SE build of SexLab. Which suggests you have a non SE build of it installed (perhaps an old installation you overwrote?), have a skyrim LE version of a mod installed that wrongly includes some old scripts, installed the wrong version of specifically sexlab related mod at some point, or something else I'm surely not thinking of right now...

-----------------

That's my gut reaction to that papyrus log you posted in any case. Some of it may be wrong or outdated. I can't assure anything. But I do know how SexLab Framework works rather intimately... And the log does show very obvious problems; any of which could be the root cause.

I did copy some SL mods like Matchmaker, SLAL and anim packs from my Skyrim VR Mod Organizer over to SE to save time because I thought they would just work out of the box as they were made for SE. Guess I forgot about some VR specific scripts or something that are now causing problems... I will just re-download everything to be absolutely sure and come back at you. Thanks for the help so far

Well, turns out I copied the Matchmaker for SL Light and tried to use it with this one, that's what you get for not properly naming your files. Still doesn't explain why SL Tools didn't work though... Doesn't have anything to do with Matchmaker, right? Anyway - problem solved :)

42 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

What's the status of SL mods for SE in general? Is it too early to switch? I see there are a lot of converted animation packs, but I don't see too many mods that would use them. I see SL Defeat is converted, but not much else.

Not sure where you're looking and seeing "not much else", but I'm pretty sure a lot of stuff is available for SSE. Most people who wanted to switch have, and did so like months ago.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Not sure where you're looking and seeing "not much else", but I'm pretty sure a lot of stuff is available for SSE. Most people who wanted to switch have, and did so like months ago.

Seems many of the gameplay SL mods are purple, so we have to port ourselves?

✓ .pex / Scripts - Compatible. Script dependencies are still required. If recompiling, note that SSE Creation Kit moved where script sources are expected.

Confused by this part. Seems to suggest scripts are fine as-is, but also mentions a note on recompiling. Roggvir's post about his porting of Simple Slavery Plus also mentioned he needed to recompile (along with a lot of other stuff). But for non-SL mods, I've seen many cases where the scripts are fine as-is. How do we know when it needs recompiling vs not?

I've ported a few mods so far, but seems like the SL mods will need a lot more self porting... Seems a bit daunting if any of them will be as intensive as Roggvir's personal port of Simple Slavery. Seems like it'd take some troubleshooting and testing to figure out what else needs to be converted.

3 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Seems many of the gameplay SL mods are purple, so we have to port ourselves?

Confused by this part. Seems to suggest scripts are fine as-is, but also mentions a note on recompiling. Roggvir's post about his porting of Simple Slavery Plus also mentioned he needed to recompile (along with a lot of other stuff). But for non-SL mods, I've seen many cases where the scripts are fine as-is. How do we know when it needs recompiling vs not?

I've ported a few mods so far, but seems like the SL mods will need a lot more self porting... Seems a bit daunting if any of them will be as intensive as Roggvir's personal port of Simple Slavery. Seems like it'd take some troubleshooting and testing to figure out what else needs to be converted.

Most of the mods only need extracting BSAs and updating of meshes/animations. The plugin itself can be resaved in CK, but often works without that step too. It's usually the ones that need SKSE that need work with the scripts too.

I was very new to Skyrim modding and had no trouble porting quite a few mods just following som basic guides, the more complicated ones I left alone until someone that could more than me posted either the mod or files needed to get it ported.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:04 PM, tasairis said:

Anyone with HDT-SMP's High Heels: what is the name of the plugin file it provides? Still hdtHighHeel.esm?

Nevermind. Supporting HH will require more testing than I can do, not just Papyrus editing.

Just getting RaceMenu/NiOverride heels:

sslActorAlias.pex

sslSystemConfig.pex

A bit late but brilliant! Works like a charm with NiOverride heels. Any chance you've had any luck getting it to re-apply after the act? Currently requires reloading.