SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Just now, tasairis said:

SSE SexLab needs the same things Oldrim SexLab needs, but the SSE versions. Yes you need FNIS. Yes you need XPMSSE. No you don't need the latest versions per se, but since you cleared all your files you might as well download them.

Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks for the fast reply. Unfortunately I seem to have screwed something up when updating them because it ended up causing a CTD after around 20 mins or so. I'll probably have to do a lot of digging around to find the problem.

On 11/18/2018 at 9:53 AM, reikiri said:

There's all sorts of issues making VR first person work for sexlab type animations - and I think most animations wouldn't work very well with it.  Without moving the viewpoint along with head, it wouldn't work right.. and if there was a reasonable way to capture the VR viewpoint, in all likelihood it would give most users motion sickness pretty fast.  A more simple solution would likely be to use something like flower girls (on nexus) uses right now for VR - it creates a clone of your character and uses that for the animation, essentially making it a 3rd person free-cam scene.  It works pretty well, although some equipment isn't copied right.  I imagine it might also require some extended support for any mods that apply some lasting effect on player character (aforementioned fill her up comes to mind).

I like how Flower Girls spawns the player and you see the action with the player. But Sexlab based mods have the player go invisible. Sexlab gives more animations than FG, but without the invisible-man syndrome. Hopefully as more people play VR we can get modders to make some of these things work for us. I cannot even get any high-heel height changing mods to work as VR does not use the GetCurrentCrosshairRef command.

A quick question since I did this long ago: I decided to install XPMSSE and FNIS prior to installing SexLab to deal with any issues separately. After installing SexLab, I'll have to run FNIS again and update its behaviour for SexLab to work, correct?

2 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

A quick question since I did this long ago: I decided to install XPMSSE and FNIS prior to installing SexLab to deal with any issues separately. After installing SexLab, I'll have to run FNIS again and update its behaviour for SexLab to work, correct?

Yes, you have to run FNIS any time you install or uninstall any sort of animations.

4 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Yes, you have to run FNIS any time you install or uninstall any sort of animations.

Got it, I knew it was a dumb question. Sorry, it's been a long time and I keep forgetting stuff like that, thanks for the clarification, good sir.

21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Since I said that, I have gotten new, conflicting information. Please see this post.

The specifics that I know (or think I know):

- SKSE 2.0.9 and 10 are for the same game engine therefore recompiled DLLs aren't required

- 10 fixed a bug in 9 regarding BaseExtraList, plus added translation support for ESLs, but is otherwise the same

- Anything that works in 9 should work in 10, and anything that works in 10 should work in 9 as long as it doesn't run into that one bug (and doesn't do exact SKSE version checks)

- CBPC and SMP can play together if SMP's body physics is totally disabled

I noticed that there seems to be an issue with the Papyrus script in SexLab and the Campfire mod. I installed Campfire and chose to overwrite the one in SexLab and when the game started it told me that an older version has been installed and that SexLab won't be able to function like that, and to overwrite with the one in the SexLab file. So I did just that, I reinstalled Sexlab and chose to overwrite the one in the Campfire mod and it seems to be working, both are registered in the game's MCM. Only time will tell if there will be problems, I wanted to bring this to your attention here.

4 hours ago, JimKhan said:

I noticed that there seems to be an issue with the Papyrus script in SexLab and the Campfire mod. I installed Campfire and chose to overwrite the one in SexLab and when the game started it told me that an older version has been installed and that SexLab won't be able to function like that, and to overwrite with the one in the SexLab file. So I did just that, I reinstalled Sexlab and chose to overwrite the one in the Campfire mod and it seems to be working, both are registered in the game's MCM. Only time will tell if there will be problems, I wanted to bring this to your attention here.

One of the PapyrusUtil scripts? SexLab's version is the most up to date one out there. Don't let it get overwritten by anything except for the PapyrusUtil mod, if you want to install that separately.

If anything this is a Campfire issue: their's theirs wtf is out of date.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

One of the PapyrusUtil scripts? SexLab's version is the most up to date one out there. Don't let it get overwritten by anything except for the PapyrusUtil mod, if you want to install that separately.

If anything this is a Campfire issue: their's is out of date.

Yeah, I got that impression as well. It seems to be working fine at the moment, still I'll wait and see. People here sure do a lot of effort to keep SexLab as up to date as possible.

I will thank you for your work and i have a Problem, i hope you can help. I Play Skyrim VR and like to ose Sex Lab Framework, so i am happy i found this SE version here. I have installed with mod Manager and next  start the Game.. Make a save point an after

-  go to the Mod Menu and to the Sexlab mod

-  say install and  every thing seems to be ok, in the game i get info install is ready and get now error.

- When  i go then to the Mod to konfigure, i see again only the Install Option ?

- Whe i restart the game an load last Save i get a Error Massage now: Outdated or Skyrim install detected. SeLab currently requires Skyrim v1.9.32 or newer in order to Funktion..... for more see the picture i upload.

Can you help to fix these Bug please. I love your mod and without Skyrim is only 50% good.

Greeting Tom

1164542546_Sexlaberror2018-11-25.thumb.png.04640fd218896dad055c7c58bb21244b.png

Hi, i started to have a problem today, when a sexlab animation is supposed to start screen goes black on the top left corner it says playing animation <animation name> and game freezes.

sexlab.log:

Spoiler

SexLabUtil
Initializing Plugin
Registering Functions
---
Serialization: Revert
Reverting: CRTP - Creature Types
Reverting: STAT - Actor Stats
Revert Done!
---
---
Serialization: Load
Loading: MODS - Mod List
    Length: 534
    (0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (6 -> 6)    SexLab.esm
    (7 -> 7)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (8 -> 9)    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    (9 -> ?  SkyUI_SE.esp
    (10 -> 10)    SexyVest.esp
    (11 -> 11)    UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
    (12 -> 12)    FertilityMode.esp
    (13 -> 13)    DragonKillerCartSE.esp
    (14 -> 14)    RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
    (15 -> 15)    Unleveled_Items.esp
    (16 -> 16)    Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
    (17 -> 17)    trainers_galore.esp
    (18 -> 18)    Slower Leveling Fixed - 5x.esp
    (19 -> 19)    moresmeltables.esp
    (20 -> 20)    SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
    (21 -> 21)    CorpseToCoinage.esp
    (22 -> 22)    FNIS.esp
    (23 -> 23)    Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Loading: CRTP - Creature Types
    Length: 2705
Loading: STAT - Actor Stats
    Length: 1914
Load Done!
---
Papyrus Loading File: ../SexLab/AnimationProfile_1.json
    File does not exists: Data/SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/../SexLab/AnimationProfile_1.json

PapyrusUtilDev.log

Spoiler

Loading Version: 36
Init...
Plugin::InitPlugin() - 1
-done
Registering functions...
-done
Storage Reverting...
     - Mod List
     - StorageUtil: Values
     - StorageUtil: Lists
     - Package Overrides
     - JSON Files
     - Re-Init
Done!

Storage Loading...
    MODS Load
Loading mod list:
    (0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (6 -> 6)    SexLab.esm
    (7 -> 7)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (8 -> 9)    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    (9 -> ?  SkyUI_SE.esp
    (10 -> 10)    SexyVest.esp
    (11 -> 11)    UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
    (12 -> 12)    FertilityMode.esp
    (13 -> 13)    DragonKillerCartSE.esp
    (14 -> 14)    RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
    (15 -> 15)    Unleveled_Items.esp
    (16 -> 16)    Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
    (17 -> 17)    trainers_galore.esp
    (18 -> 18)    Slower Leveling Fixed - 5x.esp
    (19 -> 19)    moresmeltables.esp
    (20 -> 20)    SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
    (21 -> 21)    CorpseToCoinage.esp
    (22 -> 22)    FNIS.esp
    (23 -> 23)    Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Loading light mod list:
unhandled type 4C494D44
    INTV Load
    - objects: 2
    FLOV Load
    Discarding Empty Form
    Discarding Empty Form
    Discarding Empty Form
    Discarding Empty Form
    Discarding Empty Form
    Discarding Empty Form
    Discarding Empty Form
    Discarding Empty Form
    Discarding Empty Form
    Data Shrink: 205 -> 196
    - objects: 196
    STRV Load
    FLOL Load
    - objects: 1
    STRL Load
    FORL Load
    - objects: 21
Done!

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/../SexLab/SuppressedAnimations.json
JSON: File does not exist, init empty root object...

2 hours ago, Tommido said:

I will thank you for your work and i have a Problem, i hope you can help. I Play Skyrim VR and like to ose Sex Lab Framework, so i am happy i found this SE version here. I have installed with mod Manager and next  start the Game.. Make a save point an after

-  go to the Mod Menu and to the Sexlab mod

-  say install and  every thing seems to be ok, in the game i get info install is ready and get now error.

- When  i go then to the Mod to konfigure, i see again only the Install Option ?

- Whe i restart the game an load last Save i get a Error Massage now: Outdated or Skyrim install detected. SeLab currently requires Skyrim v1.9.32 or newer in order to Funktion..... for more see the picture i upload.

Can you help to fix these Bug please. I love your mod and without Skyrim is only 50% good.

Greeting Tom

1164542546_Sexlaberror2018-11-25.thumb.png.04640fd218896dad055c7c58bb21244b.png

To put it simply, Skyrim VR is not Skyrim SE.  It uses same 64-bit base, yes - and because of that many mods do work on both - but VR uses older SE version which has since been heavily modified to (somewhat) support VR.  Sexlab will need to be specifically modified to work with SVR, and it probably makes more sense to first get it out of beta for SE - and when it's more or less feature-complete, then do the necessary tweaks to support VR.  Maintaining both versions when it's still under heavy development and debug, would induce some unnecessary extra work which in long term would slow down the completion of both versions.  Well, that's in hopes that VR version -is- planned eventualy. ^_^;

On 11/21/2018 at 9:35 PM, tasairis said:

The specifics that I know (or think I know):

- SKSE 2.0.9 and 10 are for the same game engine therefore recompiled DLLs aren't required

- 10 fixed a bug in 9 regarding BaseExtraList, plus added translation support for ESLs, but is otherwise the same

- Anything that works in 9 should work in 10, and anything that works in 10 should work in 9 as long as it doesn't run into that one bug (and doesn't do exact SKSE version checks)

- CBPC and SMP can play together if SMP's body physics is totally disabled

totally disabled meaning comment out all map shapes in the defaultBBPs? or is thee more to disabling?

31 minutes ago, SkyWalkerProject said:

Why does the actor starts clapping her hands and drinking instead of performing the animations? This is especially when spectators watching and begin to clap their hands.

I have SexLab Framework SE & SexLab Aroused Redux SE installed. The only time this is not happening is when there is no spectator.

Any setting advice guys?

Unless I'm forgetting something, neither SexLab nor SLAR do stuff with spectators. Check your other mods.

21 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Unless I'm forgetting something, neither SexLab nor SLAR do stuff with spectators. Check your other mods.

You were right. If anyone ever installed Follow Me For Sex mod, make sure in the setting list, Spectators is not enabled. I do not know why. I thought it was Immersive Citizens at fault.

Or maybe this setting is too compatible with immersive citizens.

First I uninstalled Immersive Citizens as the animation was the same, it did not stop the actor from clapping their hands.

Then I disabled the Spectators setting, it stopped.

Problem solved. I can watch all the animations now.