SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

7 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Also, SexLab changed the gender numbers somewhere between 1.59 and 1.62, and Oldrim Creature Framework is still based on 1.59. The way it works out, CF will incorrectly recognize every creature as male. SSE Creature Framework was patched to support the new numbering.

Wait, now, I'm confused...  I downloaded the Creature Framework SE 1.0.1 pre-2A SE. (uploaded 10/2018)  Did I download the wrong one?

17 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

You have the SSE version of sexlab installed in LE, uninstall it and get the LE version. Also don't check the boxes for mods you aren't using when you run FNIS.

Can you give me the download link to the LE Version because I have no idea what I'm doing. 

22 hours ago, tasairis said:

Can do.

sslConfigMenu has

; AddToggleOptionST("RemoveHeelEffect","$SSL_RemoveHeelEffect", Config.RemoveHeelEffect) ; OLDRIM

Remove the leading semicolon, recompile. I think that's the only place it was disabled.

10 hours ago, J the Hog said:

Uhm, can I do this with Notepad++ or do I need something else?

No. The problem is decompiling the pex script- that requires a dedicated pex decompiler utility, which Google hasn't found for me yet. I found something called "Champollion" or similar, but it's 32-bit and doesn't say it's SSE/FO4 compatible sop I didn't download it.

I found a supposed "script editor" (from the SSE Nexus) but oddly, the actual utility I got is not an "editor" at all, it's only a compiler- and the author says he will not make a decompiler. To me, that sounds like a car manufacturer who provides a lug wrench to bolt wheels onto their cars but disables the wrench from turning the lug nuts the other way to remove the existing wheels... just nuts. :classic_blink:

I don't know if the SexLab source code is available (psc) and if it is, whether the target script @tasairis posted is in the main SexLab package or in the hotfix as someone posted earlier.

13 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

No. The problem is decompiling the pex script- that requires a dedicated pex decompiler utility, which Google hasn't found for me yet. I found something called "Champollion" or similar, but it's 32-bit and doesn't say it's SSE/FO4 compatible sop I didn't download it.

I found a supposed "script editor" (from the SSE Nexus) but oddly, the actual utility I got is not an "editor" at all, it's only a compiler- and the author says he will not make a decompiler. To me, that sounds like a car manufacturer who provides a lug wrench to bolt wheels onto their cars but disables the wrench from turning the lug nuts the other way to remove the existing wheels... just nuts. :classic_blink:

I don't know if the SexLab source code is available (psc) and if it is, whether the target script @tasairis posted is in the main SexLab package or in the hotfix as someone posted earlier.

Even I've used Champollion and it works great.

3 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

In 64-bit SSE?

There are some misconceptions going on here. 64 bit, 32 bit, or 8 bit (not a thing) does not matter for applications not running as part of a 64 bit exe.

Skyrim, for example, has to have all 64 bit DLLs, as does SKSE64.

A 32 bit Creation Kit or Compiler work just fine for Skyrim SE. Same for decompilers.

Other point is no decompiler is needed. Sexlab and all mods worthy of support (SkyUI, etc) come with full source.

Recompiled sslConfigMenu for beta 4 that adds the Heels MCM option back. Haven't tested it. Do not use it with beta 2 because it's different. I don't know how beta 3 compares so don't use it either.

Compiling requires SkyUI and FNIS (behavior and creatures) sources, and of course Creation Kit. Don't know how? Edit the PSC (it's just text), fire up Creation Kit, open the Papyrus Manager, find "sslConfigMenu", right-click and compile. If you have errors then it's because you're missing SkyUI and/or FNIS.

sslConfigMenu.pex

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

Recompiled sslConfigMenu for beta 4 that adds the Heels MCM option back. Haven't tested it. Do not use it with beta 2 because it's different. I don't know how beta 3 compares so don't use it either.

Compiling requires SkyUI and FNIS (behavior and creatures) sources, and of course Creation Kit. Don't know how? Edit the PSC (it's just text), fire up Creation Kit, open the Papyrus Manager, find "sslConfigMenu", right-click and compile. If you have errors then it's because you're missing SkyUI and/or FNIS.

sslConfigMenu.pex

Hi thanks for file but not working for me :(. got so excited when i saw this lol.  using beta 4 

Only need this when dd gear is locked on, i have strip footwear set in sl which works fine for hdt hh and nio hh

The only thing i have found to fix this is i wait for sexlab to start scene, then i go into race menu hh mcm disable player fixes, exit, re-enter mcm, enable player fixes, exit and viola all sorted. I can change scenes using sexlab tools etc. and height is right..... until scene ends and a new one starts and do it all over, so mostly i don't lol. 

Soooo would it be possible to have a hot key to enable/disable racemenu hh fixes or something like that as a work around until it gets sorted?

That would be awesome to get a fix :) 

On 10/17/2018 at 5:03 PM, fallout980350376 said:

I use Skyrim VR and it runs fine with SexLab Light, but the full versions will not load because the game version and SKSE are the wrong versions. Is there away i can overrule this to get SexLab to load in Skyrim VR?

How is Light working? For me the actor is invisible. 

10 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:

Hi thanks for file but not working for me :(. got so excited when i saw this lol.  using beta 4 

Only need this when dd gear is locked on, i have strip footwear set in sl which works fine for hdt hh and nio hh

The only thing i have found to fix this is i wait for sexlab to start scene, then i go into race menu hh mcm disable player fixes, exit, re-enter mcm, enable player fixes, exit and viola all sorted. I can change scenes using sexlab tools etc. and height is right..... until scene ends and a new one starts and do it all over, so mostly i don't lol. 

Soooo would it be possible to have a hot key to enable/disable racemenu hh fixes or something like that as a work around until it gets sorted?

That would be awesome to get a fix :) 

Literally all I did was enable the heels option in the MCM. If changing the option works (you see it, you can toggle it, and it remains toggled if you quit and come back) but whatever it controls (I don't know any of the heels stuff) aren't working like they used to in Oldrim, either there's something SexLab needs to change or it's some other issue (again, I don't know).

I can edit code if anyone can give me more specifics about what, if anything, isn't working in SexLab.

35 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Literally all I did was enable the heels option in the MCM. If changing the option works (you see it, you can toggle it, and it remains toggled if you quit and come back) but whatever it controls (I don't know any of the heels stuff) aren't working like they used to in Oldrim, either there's something SexLab needs to change or it's some other issue (again, I don't know).

I can edit code if anyone can give me more specifics about what, if anything, isn't working in SexLab.

You'd also have to uncomment the code in sslActorAlias (lines 352-369) and sslSystemConfig (line 776-781). Not sure if they'd have to be modified any for SE though. Feel free to release a patch in this thread if you do and it's working, I'd do it myself but don't have time at the moment to track down the hh mod for testing.

22 minutes ago, Ashal said:

You'd also have to uncomment the code in sslActorAlias (lines 352-369) and sslSystemConfig (line 776-781). Not sure if they'd have to be modified any for SE though. Feel free to release a patch in this thread if you do and it's working, I'd do it myself but don't have time at the moment to track down the hh mod for testing.

is there anyting else that could be uncommented for testing?

58 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Anyone with HDT-SMP's High Heels: what is the name of the plugin file it provides? Still hdtHighHeel.esm?

Nevermind. Supporting HH will require more testing than I can do, not just Papyrus editing.

Just getting RaceMenu/NiOverride heels:

sslActorAlias.pex

sslSystemConfig.pex

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Anyone with HDT-SMP's High Heels: what is the name of the plugin file it provides? Still hdtHighHeel.esm?

Nevermind. Supporting HH will require more testing than I can do, not just Papyrus editing.

Just getting RaceMenu/NiOverride heels:

sslActorAlias.pex

sslSystemConfig.pex

Sorry forgot to say mcm hh height option was working fine. 

Now with actoralias.pex it works! WOOHOO. Strips height for scene but it doesn't reapply height after sex. save and reload resets height, just going through a door doesn't you have to reload.

hdt HH fix isnt needed as shoes can be removed by sexlab,  just nio for when locked in those dd boots...

if you need any more testing i'm happy to help

Thanks for your work and time helping out

21 hours ago, tomko44 said:

How is Light working? For me the actor is invisible. 

Tomko, Sexlab Light runs fine on Skyrim VR but it does not work for the PC to be part of the action. You can however use Sexlab mods that trigger sex with others and that works fine.
A great  mod to use with Sexlab light is SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping SE for instance.

Getting Sexlab BETA to work in VR would allow some of the more advanced mods to work however. Things like Fill her up for instance, requires the full version.

Sure Lydia will have more fun then you but you still get to see the action in VR and get a show with life size actors. Hopefully some immersive first person thing might work in the future but that too requires the full version of Sexlab. There was one like this that worked in Oldrim but i have not seen that in SE (or VR)

14 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:

Strips height for scene but it doesn't reapply height after sex.

This is a tremendous deal-breaker for me as far as updating my game, SKSE64 and SexLab. Remove HH Height works perfectly in (WTF-ever version of SL-full I'm using with 1.5.23/2.0.6, Beta 3 I think) and properly re-applies the height offset when he's finished having my way with me. :classic_biggrin:

If I'm understanding what you wrote, it just can never work again in current and future versions of SexLab?

14 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:

hdt HH fix isnt needed as shoes can be removed by sexlab

Au contraire, mon frère! Yes, shoes can be removed by Sexlab, but you presume too much when you assume that everyone wants that to happen. I do not want my shoes to be removed before or during sex! Here's why:

20181110200410_1.jpg.ccdca7c4e488923191bf930d66c050ba.jpg

20181001230351_1.jpg.bc86d12722ffcb61b9d44fa813bf5a78.jpg

20180914231204_1.jpg.3c51590d616d5eda18b03fddf7079e74.jpg
20181110200537_1.jpg

:classic_biggrin:

40 minutes ago, fallout980350376 said:

Tomko, Sexlab Light runs fine on Skyrim VR but it does not work for the PC to be part of the action. You can however use Sexlab mods that trigger sex with others and that works fine.
A great  mod to use with Sexlab light is SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping SE for instance.

Getting Sexlab BETA to work in VR would allow some of the more advanced mods to work however. Things like Fill her up for instance, requires the full version.

Sure Lydia will have more fun then you but you still get to see the action in VR and get a show with life size actors. Hopefully some immersive first person thing might work in the future but that too requires the full version of Sexlab. There was one like this that worked in Oldrim but i have not seen that in SE (or VR)

There's all sorts of issues making VR first person work for sexlab type animations - and I think most animations wouldn't work very well with it.  Without moving the viewpoint along with head, it wouldn't work right.. and if there was a reasonable way to capture the VR viewpoint, in all likelihood it would give most users motion sickness pretty fast.  A more simple solution would likely be to use something like flower girls (on nexus) uses right now for VR - it creates a clone of your character and uses that for the animation, essentially making it a 3rd person free-cam scene.  It works pretty well, although some equipment isn't copied right.  I imagine it might also require some extended support for any mods that apply some lasting effect on player character (aforementioned fill her up comes to mind).