SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You know that, do ya? Lol!

In defense of ignorance:

If I'd have seen a ceramic bowl, crystal bowl and golden bowl with silver accents, all filled with poo; I'd know I wouldn't like the taste of any of them and quite content with my  ignorance.

(not insinuating that MO is poo...)

I gave Vortex a spin. For plain old uncomplicated gaming, I can see where it'll work for a lot of people. For any sort of dev work where you need granular control over your load and install orders, it's a pain in the ass. It's entirely dependent on LOOT knowing what to do with everything. The moment you hit a bunch of mods that LOOT has little idea what to do with (like most things downloaded from here), it becomes an exercise in aggravation and tedious rule setting. I went back to MO2.

Amazing amount of FUD going around.

I have Vortex managing about ten games. Skyrim, Skyrim SE, and Fallout 4 run over 100 mods each, almost all from LL.

In total, I have about 20 profiles spread across those games.

I am quite happy with it. It gives good control over both mod load order and plugin (esp, esm) load order.

If you don't understand how to use something - don't just slam it.

2 hours ago, Taggy_Waggy said:

Except everything EXCEPT for Sexlabs has run properly. As you could see in the output, I had TK dodge installed, and after using the patch it works properly. I'm not saying you're wrong, but how come only now something isn't working?

Hi

From your fnis 

Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat" 
 >>Warning: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / UltimateCombat"  not installed<<

Also should have version of skyrim se.

Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

thinking your install may be a little screwed?

Edit, for example

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   9/11/2018 4:30:13 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - G:\Steam games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

7 hours ago, Taggy_Waggy said:

For some reason FNIS doesn't read Sexlab when I try and update it. I use vortex btw. Here is the output box for anyone that would like to help.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   11/8/2018 6:39:25 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7_4_5-3038-7-4-5\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
>>Warning: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  not installed<<

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

The first thing to look at would be:

Only enable patches for mods that you use. If TKdodge is installed you did something wrong there, too.

3 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

In defense of ignorance:

If I'd have seen a ceramic bowl, crystal bowl and golden bowl with silver accents, all filled with poo; I'd know I wouldn't like the taste of any of them and quite content with my  ignorance.

(not insinuating that MO is poo...)

Food for thought... :classic_biggrin:

9 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:

Hi

From your fnis 

>>Warning: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / UltimateCombat"  not installed<<

Also should have version of skyrim se.

Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

thinking your install may be a little screwed?

Edit, for example

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   9/11/2018 4:30:13 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - G:\Steam games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

TK dodge is installed, and despite FNIS saying that when I apply that patch it DOES fix the problem with TK dodge. However, if it is not fixing a problem with Sexlabs I don't know what the problem is. I have tried reinstalling FNIS and sexlabs, and niether of those seem to have worked. 

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The first thing to look at would be:

Only enable patches for mods that you use. If TKdodge is installed you did something wrong there, too.

Like I said above, TK dodge is enabled. Despite it saying that, that patch does work and is currently working on TK dodge, so I don't know why it is saying that. I'm beginning to think this might be a problem with FNIS, but I don't know what it could be or how to fix it. IF only there was a manual way to apply FNIS to thinks

6 hours ago, Taggy_Waggy said:

Like I said above, TK dodge is enabled. Despite it saying that, that patch does work and is currently working on TK dodge, so I don't know why it is saying that. I'm beginning to think this might be a problem with FNIS, but I don't know what it could be or how to fix it. IF only there was a manual way to apply FNIS to thinks

I'm just pointing this out, because it shows, that you don't have a problem only with SL, but with TK Dodge, too. Because if it is installed correctly it would be correctly detected and you you won't get that error.   

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm just pointing this out, because it shows, that you don't have a problem only with SL, but with TK Dodge, too. Because if it is installed correctly it would be correctly detected and you you won't get that error.   

Add XPMSE to that list: FNIS was only detecting the original body, not the extended versions XPMSE provides.

Hello all. So my problem is a confusing one. I have SSE V1.5.53.0.8 and SKSE64 v2.0.10. When i download this the game says that i need v1.9 of Skyrim which is the latest version of Skyrim (not SSE). The MCM menu shows all animations but when i try to use the absolutely nothing happens. I have this 

SkyUI 5 2 for SE

FNIS V 7-4-5 SE

ZAZ V8

Defeat 

Spouses Enhanced both SE 

Please Help

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I just found out that the old AP Animations are not included in my setup of SL. How can I add them back? I only need one of them.... Don't know if I will need the otherones, too sooner or later....

They're all in sslAnimationDefaults, controlled by

bool APPack = Game.GetPlayer().GetAnimationVariableInt("SexLabAPAnimations") >= 16300

I don't know where that gets set.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

They're all in sslAnimationDefaults, controlled by

bool APPack = Game.GetPlayer().GetAnimationVariableInt("SexLabAPAnimations") >= 16300

I don't know where that gets set.

~140 HKX files that very few are using.

Given how tight the animation limits are proving these days I'd vote to have them moved out of SL altogether and posted as an SLAL pack for those that still want that old-school forward kinematic hotness.

11 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

~140 HKX files that very few are using.

Given how tight the animation limits are proving these days I'd vote to have them moved out of SL altogether and posted as an SLAL pack for those that still want that old-school forward kinematic hotness.

Well, They are in the registry and FNIS finds them, but I'm not able to activate them, because they don't show up here. And my problem is that puppetmaster is looking for one of them. Namely the Skull fuck.

EDI: Simply resetting SL to the defaults helped.