SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

not all beds are recognized by SL... especially if they are added by by other mods. 

Well I tried it on vanilla beds. The bed in the whiterun home for example. Or the bed in the inn of windhelm (Candlehearth hall or something) . Didnt ask for bed. I can trigger a sex scene directly by pressing "K" on my follower and ask for sex so I have tested this on numerous vanilla, non-modded beds and sexlab didnt ask about bed so there must be something wrong with the installation but I dont know what considering that I have followed every requirement before installing the framework plus everything else about sexlab works fine!

20 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

Well I tried it on vanilla beds. The bed in the whiterun home for example. Or the bed in the inn of windhelm (Candlehearth hall or something) . Didnt ask for bed. I can trigger a sex scene directly by pressing "K" on my follower and ask for sex so I have tested this on numerous vanilla, non-modded beds and sexlab didnt ask about bed so there must be something wrong with the installation but I dont know what considering that I have followed every requirement before installing the framework plus everything else about sexlab works fine!

I don't have that problem with SLEN or TDF. But not all mods, that trigger scenes will look for them.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:30 AM, Falloutersexy said:

And which mod allows you to trigger sex scenes directly by pressing "K"?

It can be that mod is adding a flag to the request for sex telling the framework to NOT look for a bed.

Try it using the Matchmaker spells.

1 minute ago, WaxenFigure said:

And which mod allows you to trigger sex scenes directly by pressing "K"?

It can be that mod is adding a flag to the request for sex telling the framework to NOT look for a bed.

Try it using the Matchmaker spells.

Hey there, this mod is Sexlab Defeat (SSE version). By pressing K, you can propose to someone to have sex with, either for free, or you can charge him for it.

According to the mod, originally pressing K will make you surrender to your opponents, however when not in combat, you can approach him and press K for prostitution proposal.

6 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

Hey there, this mod is Sexlab Defeat (SSE version). By pressing K, you can propose to someone to have sex with, either for free, or you can charge him for it.

According to the mod, originally pressing K will make you surrender to your opponents, however when not in combat, you can approach him and press K for prostitution proposal.

As I suspected,  Defeat disables bed use.  Probably not a good idea when whoring but it may be using the same sex call or it might just have been an accidental inclusion. 

7 hours ago, Oceanos said:

So, how do we skyrim vr players manage to use loverslab se beta when the version numbers are different between the se and vr version? Any workaround for this? the vr version is at 1.4.15 at the moment I believe

As far as I remember Ashal has made a VR version for testing... Don't know if he posted it somewhere...

On 10/31/2018 at 7:28 PM, Vyxenne said:

Don't sell yourself short- it's entirely possible you've missed something big. :classic_wacko:

You are prob right.  In my short time modding skyrim I've never had this issue.

Here is a paste from FNIS output screen:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   11/3/2018 4:27:38 PM

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=I:\SkyrimSE Mod Tools\Mod Organizer 2 2-1-5 NPC Body Test\overwrite

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...

Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...

Reading SexLab V1.63 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

10 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs'.

Perhaps this output will help identify the issue.  I am also using latest SKSU and Skyrim update.

BTW Vyxenne, I'm attempting to fix this error so I can try out the UUNP setup you're running you've mentioned in another thread.  I will be seeking help once I'm past this!

16 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As far as I remember Ashal has made a VR version for testing... Don't know if he posted it somewhere...

Havent been able to find another versions so far of it. Hopefully in future beta iterations they consider making a vr version of it to release. I believe it wouldn't be too difficult since outside of version/update numbers pretty much everything else is identical, since the majority of the sse mods out there work fine for it.

23 minutes ago, Oceanos said:

Havent been able to find another versions so far of it. Hopefully in future beta iterations they consider making a vr version of it to release. I believe it wouldn't be too difficult since outside of version/update numbers pretty much everything else is identical, since the majority of the sse mods out there work fine for it.

There are ppl working on VR ports for Skyrim VR here on LL. It has its own thread. You might ask around there. The main problem is, that a lot of authors don't even have SE and only a few use VR.

AND: Problems come not from the things that are the same in SE and VR, but from differences. 

Like my 'work'? If you want to support me, donate here: 

https://www.patreon.com/loverslab

But, what if I don't particularly care for your work, where do I send the bill?

Huh? Aw, man, it's a joke, Pfawffle! *sees him pick up power tools and dials 9-1-1, hoping Pfaffle doesn't notice* Put the blowtorch down, dude, I was just messing witchoo... aiiiIIIIIIEEEEEEE! *runrunrunrunrun*

KKK! BOOP! (Is this thing even on?) ATTENTION YOU THERE WITH THE SLEDGEHAMMER! DROP IT! NOBODY NEEDS TO GET HUR.... hmm? Oh you know him? Well, we'll give you 60 seconds to talk him down, then we're coming in. *dismisses Vyxenne* Does anybody know if the family has been notified of his impending death and incapacitation? Where's the damned doughnuts!

Hey Pfooffle, I'm coming in, we can work this out, man... *walks purposefully in the front door and straight out the back, breaking into a run as she hears Pfluffle start chasing her, screaming incoherently about ingrates*

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

But, what if I don't particularly care for your work, where do I send the bill?

Huh? Aw, man, it's a joke, Pfawffle! *sees him pick up power tools and dials 9-1-1, hoping Pfaffle doesn't notice* Put the blowtorch down, dude, I was just messing witchoo... aiiiIIIIIIEEEEEEE! *runrunrunrunrun*

KKK! BOOP! (Is this thing even on?) ATTENTION YOU THERE WITH THE SLEDGEHAMMER! DROP IT! NOBODY NEEDS TO GET HUR.... hmm? Oh you know him? Well, we'll give you 60 seconds to talk him down, then we're coming in. *dismisses Vyxenne* Does anybody know if the family has been notified of his impending death and incapacitation? Where's the damned doughnuts!

Hey Pfooffle, I'm coming in, we can work this out, man... *walks purposefully in the front door and straight out the back, breaking into a run as she hears Pfluffle start chasing her, screaming incoherently about ingrates*

Well, You can send Bill to whereever you want and please ask Joe, Jack and Jim to go with him.

There seems to be something wrong with your keyboard, it is keeping you from dropping the f''s..... 

22 hours ago, darkworkz said:

Here is a paste from FNIS output screen:

You're using the profiles support option with FNIS? It's not necessary. Disable that and have everything going to overwrite, or have MO2 send files for the FNIS executable to whatever mod you want.

36 minutes ago, tasairis said:

You're using the profiles support option with FNIS? It's not necessary. Disable that and have everything going to overwrite, or have MO2 send files for the FNIS executable to whatever mod you want.

I did/do not have the “Profile Support” option ticked on my FNIS Patches.  Using the INI, I redirected FNIS to place files into my created FNIS Test Update folder.

You can see by the FNIS output what I’ve done.

One other thing.  I have reinstalled Skyrim and MO2 fresh several times.  I wanted to be sure that was not my issue.  Also attached image of mod list I'm using.  I'm keeping mods low as I work out this issue.

BTW, Thank you for looking!

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   11/4/2018 2:47:16 PM

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=I:\SkyrimSE Mod Tools\Mod Organizer 2 2-1-5 NPC Body Test\mods\FNIS TEST Update

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...

Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...

Reading SexLab V1.63 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

10 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs'.

MO2 list.png

19 minutes ago, darkworkz said:

I did/do not have the “Profile Support” option ticked on my FNIS Patches.  Using the INI, I redirected FNIS to place files into my created FNIS Test Update folder.

You can see by the FNIS output what I’ve done.

Whichever. Still don't need it: configure the program in MO2 to place files into that mod instead.

Well, the error message is pretty clear in that it can't find part of the path. It should be creating temporary_logs so that would mean the stuff before it, as in tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users, is what's not found. Do you have that in the Behavior mod? Really, does that entire

I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs

path exist?

9 minutes ago, pburnt said:

Didn't work. Got even more errors. I'll keep looking.

Then I wasn't remembering correctly. I had this problem too and I thought I corrected it by getting better sources, but I may have edited the SkyUI sources instead.

What are the errors?