SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

26 minutes ago, Apollo04 said:

None as far as I can tell, or maybe never, especially for an old mod.

I looked over Defeat's requirements. Conversion can be done easily. No need to convert the loader, and the animations can be taken from SL Light to make it work with SL SE (just a sinple copy paste process).

You should give it a try :smiley:

So I still need to convert Defeat, but how do I use the loader or take animations from SL light? Copy what from where and paste it where? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I just have no idea how to actually fit any of this together.

4 minutes ago, xVff12 said:

So I still need to convert Defeat, but how do I use the loader or take animations from SL light? Copy what from where and paste it where? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I just have no idea how to actually fit any of this together.

What mod manager are you using nexus mod manager or mod organiser?

I had Eager NPC's and SL Solutions 5.06 already working with SL light.

Aroused didn't work, but did not harm the system. (i needed it for TDF) With the full version of sl it seem working.

Zaz seems to be working... But it takes a long time until it registers to SL (It takes a long time until it opens the menu to do so...)

I heard thad SGO and Displaymodel also work, PAHE and HSH, too..

I'm still asking for an unofficial port page. I did some ports myself and I would like to share them.  I failed on other ports, that some ppl got to work and I don't know why. (Racemenu crashes every time I enter the character creation menu but it seems to work for others.)

I heard thad SGO and Displaymodel also work, PAHE and HSH, too..

On one hand more ppl could use the mods, even if they are not able to use the tools to convert the mods, and on the other hand, the mod creators might get infos about things not working while they are doing their ports.... It might save some of their time. There are also some mods that will work, but never get an official port because the authors are out of buisness. ( I'm thinking of Jcontaines. i think that this one will never be ported and someone with far more abilities than me hopefully makes a replacement.)

17 hours ago, Apollo04 said:

Just got the mod set up and the animation from SL Light to work. Good to see this back. I tried to make do with Flower Girls, but without SL Aroused, there just isn't any incentive to actually have sex beside doing Amorous Adventures quests :P.

That said, anyone have tested these mods out?
- SL Solutions.
- Sisterhood of Dibella
- SL Sex Slaves (MiasLair)
- Zaz animation pack.

Will they work after I convert them into SE mods?

I tryed to port Sisterhood but hade some problems with faces and so on. Always crashed for me when entering the lower part of the temple too.

Zaz works

SL Aroused 

Sl sexslaves(MiasLair) kinda works. Got standard faces and stuff dunno if i missed copy the generated facegen files.

Got Shout like a virgin to kinda work too. Missing some jcontainer and so on mods thats needed for full compability.

Kinda makes me sad tho that it seems most modmakers have abandoned SE and keeps on making great mods for the trainfuck that is oldrim.

Wanted to test Shout like a virgin fully so got oldrim up with like half the mods i have in Se and it runs sooooo bad. seriously. Why not try to evolve the stuff for SE instead?

Im not a modmaker so it might be impossible to get jcontainer and all the other nice small stuff to work in Se but now with SKSE i would have thought ppl would switch.

Anyways just my 2 cents.

Edit: oh thats for the beta Sexlabs se. Not light..

36 minutes ago, Notserious80 said:

I tryed to port Sisterhood but hade some problems with faces and so on. Always crashed for me when entering the lower part of the temple too.

Sl sexslaves(MiasLair) kinda works. Got standard faces and stuff dunno if i missed copy the generated facegen files.

Ah damn... Without Captured Dream those two are my favorite mods. I guess the messed up face was because you repacked the mod with CK. If you do that everything created by Racemenu or ECE get replaced by vanilla settings. I'll try the mods with original, not converted facegen and see how it goes.

14 minutes ago, Apollo04 said:

Ah damn... Without Captured Dream those two are my favorite mods. I guess the messed up face was because you repacked the mod with CK. If you do that everything created by Racemenu or ECE get replaced by vanilla settings. I'll try the mods with original, not converted facegen and see how it goes.

Think i did try it. dident work. all girls were bald too btw :smile: 

Btw wish i was skilled enough to make a import animations program for this. All the best packs are SLAL :frown:

1 hour ago, Notserious80 said:

Think i did try it. dident work. all girls were bald too btw :smile: 

Btw wish i was skilled enough to make a import animations program for this. All the best packs are SLAL :frown:

Did you try converting the mod's hair pack as well?

As for animations, many packs have been built into SL Light itself. Making them work with SL SE is easy.

Edit: Just tried Sisterhood Of Dibella. No face issue, no crash at lower temple. Haven't seen the Sybil yet though. If she isn't still a child it will be perfect.

Does SexLab Animation Loader need to be converted/changed through the creation kit, or do I just drop a .zip directly into NMM? Also, does it NEED JContainers? I have no idea how to go about installing JContainers. I just want to install extra animations for Defeat, which requires this mod's framework.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to talk about this, but it seems to be the only place where I can get help for this stuff.

2 minutes ago, xVff12 said:

Does SexLab Animation Loader need to be converted/changed through the creation kit, or do I just drop a .zip directly into NMM? Also, does it NEED JContainers? I have no idea how to go about installing JContainers. I just want to install extra animations for Defeat, which requires this mod's framework.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to talk about this, but it seems to be the only place where I can get help for this stuff.

Have SLAL loaded at the minute its mcm menu is slightly buggy but does work. I converted it just to be safe. Dumping oldrim mods into an sse game without atleast converting the esp can cause issues.

34 minutes ago, xVff12 said:

Does the process in this guide successfully convert SLAL?

37 minutes ago, Watchman35 said:

Have SLAL loaded at the minute its mcm menu is slightly buggy but does work. I converted it just to be safe. Dumping oldrim mods into an sse game without atleast converting the esp can cause issues.

So SLAL works? That's a good news.

Though, @xVff12, if SLAL doesn't work for you. There's another method. The animation pack you linked is included in SL Light SE. So do it like this.
- Download both SL Light SE and SL SE Beta. Don't install yet.
- Extract both of them to a separate location.
- Copy "actors" folder from SL Light SE to SL SE Beta, overwrite if asked.
- Copy sslAnimationDefaults.pex and sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex in SL Light's "scripts" folder to SL SE Beta, overwrite if asked.
- Repack SL SE Beta into 7z or zip file.
- Install SL SE Beta.
- Run FNIS.
- Start the game, rebuild Sexlab's animation registry.

There you have it. All of the animations from SL Light is now included into SL SE.

I can't figure out how to open the "SL Defeat v5.3.5.rar" downloaded from the Defeat page. I click "Data" in CreationKit, but it doesn't show up. To make it show up, I place the .rar into the NMM window. Then when I select the Defeat file, it says "Warning," and then refuses to open the file. None of the youtube tutorials I searched had the issue, the mod they were trying to convert automatically appeared in the "data" window of CK.

What am I doing wrong?

I can't figure out how to open the "SL Defeat v5.3.5.rar" downloaded from the Defeat page. I click "Data" in CreationKit, but it doesn't show up. To make it show up, I place the .rar into the NMM window. Then when I select the Defeat file, it says "Warning," and then refuses to open the file. None of the youtube tutorials I searched had the issue, the mod they were trying to convert automatically appeared in the "data" window of CK.

What am I doing wrong?

Try adding this line
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 
to your CreationKit.ini file, under [General]

This seems to have worked, though until I get Defeat itself working, I can't be sure. Can this method be repeated with other animation packs, such as Funnybizness?

13 minutes ago, Apollo04 said:

The animation pack you linked is included in SL Light SE.

^ By this I meant Funnybizness pack is already included. You can check for yourself in Sexlab's animation registry once you finished the steps above.

10 minutes ago, Apollo04 said:

Try adding this line
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 
to your CreationKit.ini file, under [General]

That allowed me to select and open it, but now I get messages like "SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class 'zbfbondageshell', missing file?" as well as "SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function 'OnUpdate' in state 'AssaultMode' on object 'defeatplayer'." Plus many more. Are those errors to be ignored?

2 minutes ago, xVff12 said:

That allowed me to select and open it, but now I get messages like "SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class 'zbfbondageshell', missing file?" as well as "SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function 'OnUpdate' in state 'AssaultMode' on object 'defeatplayer'." Plus many more. Are those errors to be ignored?

If you have the option to ignore them all, yes.

1 hour ago, Apollo04 said:

If you have the option to ignore them all, yes.

Alright, so I ignored all, then got more errors, and then nothing from Defeat came up. Is there no unofficial place to convert and post mods like that? This seems to be an extraordinarily difficult process to convert mods like that, even compared to the usual hassle of Bethesda sex mods. I've been trying my hardest to understand what I'm doing, what I need to do, and all I end up with is error messages and sadness.

13 minutes ago, gareb1 said:

Hi everybody. I have matchmaker working. Seems to work without having to convert anything. The only trouble is the male characters just have heads and hands. I activated male nudesuit in sexlab but it doesnt help. Thanks for any help.

Perhaps it has something to do with the male body texture. Are you using a male body/texture replacer, and did you make sure to install Schlongs of Skyrim Light?

I'd check if anything is modifying the male body (like some overhaul that conflicts with SexLab), reinstall SoS Light, then update FNIS just to be sure.

7 minutes ago, xVff12 said:

Alright, so I ignored all, then got more errors, and then nothing from Defeat came up. Is there no unofficial place to convert and post mods like that? This seems to be an extraordinarily difficult process to convert mods like that, even compared to the usual hassle of Bethesda sex mods. I've been trying my hardest to understand what I'm doing, what I need to do, and all I end up with is error messages and sadness.

I don't use Defeat, but just downloaded it and took a look. It's nothing that the guide didn't mention + a bit of reading on this same thread.

Again:
- Download Defeat. Don't install it.
- Extract it to a separate location.
- Download and run BSA Extractor (link in the guide). Extract the content of SexLabDefeat.bsa. Copy those content over to the Defeat folder. Delete bsa file.
- Download this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68910-simple-batch-conversion-skyrim-to-skyrim-se-hkx/
- Extract it into Skyrim Special Edition/Tools/HavokBehaviorPostProcess (where HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe is).

- Go to <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/animations/Defeat. You will see a bunch of hkx files. Copy them all into the Havok folder above.
- Run convert_HKX.bat. Wait until it finishes.

- Copy those very same hkx files back into <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/animations/Defeat. Overwrite everything.

- Go to <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/behaviors. You will see 1 hkx file. Repeat the steps above.
- Repack <Defeat folder> into zip or 7z.
- Install it.
- Open its esp file in CK. You will get a lot of errors. Ignore them all.
- Once the file loaded, press the save icon. You might get a lot of errors again. Ignore them.
- Once it's done saving, exit CK.

- Run FNIS.

There you have it. The mod is converted.

And no, I don't think there's an unofficial place to post converted mods like this. Unless the author said that it's alright to modify and share their mods, it's safe to assume that we can only modify his/her mod for personal use, not sharing.

44 minutes ago, xVff12 said:

Perhaps it has something to do with the male body texture. Are you using a male body/texture replacer, and did you make sure to install Schlongs of Skyrim Light?

I'd check if anything is modifying the male body (like some overhaul that conflicts with SexLab), reinstall SoS Light, then update FNIS just to be sure.

OH man. Thanks . i uninstalled sos light. Forgot to reinstall. Thank you so much.