SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

14 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

does that mean I should remove the papyrusutil thats already in the skyrim folder when I reinstall it?

welp I tried reinstalling it this time I installed it into mod organiser 2 and made sure it overite everything still crashed heres the log another native exeption (remember this isnt the log from the crash folder since no log is showing up there.

NetScriptFramework.log.txt

27 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

welp I tried reinstalling it this time I installed it into mod organiser 2 and made sure it overite everything still crashed heres the log another native exeption (remember this isnt the log from the crash folder since no log is showing up there.

Make sure you have the latest version of PapyrusUtil.

Skyrim must be installed outside of Program Files and other protected areas of the file system.

The folders containing Skyrim and all modding tools (including MO2 and the MO2 instance folders) must be added to the exclusions for your anti-virus app, this includes Windows Security.

So I updated to Beta9 using the link on the front page. Everything is working fine except the expressions and open mouth animations. I've seen a few posts here about needing to update something, but unclear on which files and where to get them. Any help greatly appreciated, and thank you.

9 minutes ago, f35nick said:

Everything is working fine except the expressions and open mouth animations

From my experience, sometime all that one has to do is to wait, play few animation in different locations, and such small problems magically sorts themselves out.

But probably that's not kind of answer you are looking for, sorry ;)

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure you have the latest version of PapyrusUtil.

Skyrim must be installed outside of Program Files and other protected areas of the file system.

The folders containing Skyrim and all modding tools (including MO2 and the MO2 instance folders) must be added to the exclusions for your anti-virus app, this includes Windows Security.

I do have the latest version I have added those folders to windows exclusions granted I havent had to do that before when using this mod before so yeah the summary is the clean system function works when you escape helgan but then somewhere along the line something happens and it crashes now when I press clean system the only out of date mod that I have is sex lab seperate oragasms which should have no affect on this

37 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

I do have the latest version I have added those folders to windows exclusions granted I havent had to do that before when using this mod before so yeah the summary is the clean system function works when you escape helgan but then somewhere along the line something happens and it crashes now when I press clean system the only out of date mod that I have is sex lab seperate oragasms which should have no affect on this

well this just got even more confusing I went back to save 5 from 9 which is more than a 5hour gap and the cleanup worked one thing that I thought It may be then was sexlab hormones since during that time my character went through the entire bimbofication process and reversal but no I went to a save I made JUST before I started bimbification and that crashed this was save 6 which is a 1 hour differance from 5 what happened between those saves was as far as I remeber just running around exploring forts so I really dont know what exactly happened in that 1hour to cause sexlab cleanup to crash. any ideas if your want a modlist I'll post be warned its big

3 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

NetScriptFramework.log.txt 992 B · 2 downloads

26 Oct 2021 19:27:45.398] Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFBB56F9EF7 (PapyrusUtil.dll+9EF7) on thread 6652!

You're still using an out of date papyrusutil

Yes, uninstall ALL OTHER VERSIONS of papyrusutil, especially the one from NexusMods.  It is out of date.  The one in SL Beta 9 (and the github version) are the most recent.

36 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

26 Oct 2021 19:27:45.398] Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFBB56F9EF7 (PapyrusUtil.dll+9EF7) on thread 6652!

You're still using an out of date papyrusutil

Yes, uninstall ALL OTHER VERSIONS of papyrusutil, especially the one from NexusMods.  It is out of date.  The one in SL Beta 9 (and the github version) are the most recent.

You say Im using an out of date payrusutil when the one that I'm currently using is Skyrim beta 9s one since bta 9 is overiting everything else still no crash log again but you can have that other log again.

btw that sounded mean I was not trying to be mean or ungratful I'm very happy that people are at least looking at and trying to see what has gone wrong

NetScriptFramework.log.txt

2 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

You say Im using an out of date payrusutil when the one that I'm currently using is Skyrim beta 9s one since bta 9 is overiting everything else still no crash log again but you can have that other log again.

btw that sounded mean I was not trying to be mean or ungratful I'm very happy that people are at least looking at and trying to see what has gone wrong

NetScriptFramework.log.txt 993 B · 0 downloads

Well, I mean, you're uploading a 15 line text file for me to read when you could open it yourself and see that you still haven't fixed the thing I'm telling you to fix.  Seems like you're trolling us.

3 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Well, I mean, you're uploading a 15 line text file for me to read when you could open it yourself and see that you still haven't fixed the thing I'm telling you to fix.  Seems like you're trolling us.

I am honestly not I have even downloaded it from github and thats what its provides. I'm just trying to find out whats going wrong with my save WHY WOULD I BE TROLLING

Edited by Hatoc123
6 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

I am honestly not I have even downloaded it from github and thats what its provides. I'm just trying to find out whats going wrong with my save WHY WOULD I BE TROLLING

papyrusutil.dll is what is wrong.  It is clearly listed on line 15 of the logfile you've been uploading.  Get rid of that error in that log and you'll have made significant progress.

Edited by 4nk8r
4 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

I'll even show you that I have Sexlab at the very top and that its overiting everything

image.png.88f4e8af054b4b2be9e19922e0f29d08.png

image.png.06ec7f0fbaaa86ae3d6a052983144f04.png

2 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

papyrusutil.dll is what is wrong.  It is clearly listed on line 15 of the logfile you've been uploading.  Get rid of that error in that log and you'll have made significant progress.

How do I do that I have already replace that dll with the latest one straight from github and straight from sexlab

1 hour ago, Hatoc123 said:

well this just got even more confusing I went back to save 5 from 9 which is more than a 5hour gap and the cleanup worked one thing that I thought It may be then was sexlab hormones since during that time my character went through the entire bimbofication process and reversal but no I went to a save I made JUST before I started bimbification and that crashed this was save 6 which is a 1 hour differance from 5 what happened between those saves was as far as I remeber just running around exploring forts so I really dont know what exactly happened in that 1hour to cause sexlab cleanup to crash. any ideas if your want a modlist I'll post be warned its big

I thought I might bring this foward since it might help figure out whats going wrong

5 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

I'll even show you that I have Sexlab at the very top and that its overiting everything

image.png.88f4e8af054b4b2be9e19922e0f29d08.png

image.png.06ec7f0fbaaa86ae3d6a052983144f04.png

Look at the file attributes of the papyrusutil.dll being loaded.  It should match the below info:

Name: PapyrusUtil.dll
Size: 1566208 bytes (1 MB) (1530KB)

Date: 9/10/2021

If you can check CRC values, here is the CRC32 checksum.

CRC32: 69A08C02

If you don't have any utils that let you check those, add the dll to a 7zip archive and then open the archive and look at the listing it shows.  CRC codes are listed there.

11 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

So that looks good, except for one thing - you shouldn't have anything in data if you're using MO2.

Check your skyrim install folder - you may need to delete it and reverify files. It looks like you may have an old sexlab version installed directly into your skyrim folder.

image.png.6f7b61d20d2ffbca10cc9c2895e866d9.png

6 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Look at the file attributes of the papyrusutil.dll being loaded.  It should match the below info:

Name: PapyrusUtil.dll
Size: 1566208 bytes (1 MB) (1530KB)

Date: 9/10/2021

If you can check CRC values, here is the CRC32 checksum.

CRC32: 69A08C02

If you don't have any utils that let you check those, add the dll to a 7zip archive and then open the archive and look at the listing it shows.  CRC codes are listed there.

As you can see things are lining up rather fine as for the overites if thats the problem then why does that earlier save work since if its to do with those old files then it should not be working at all. By the way some of those files in data are different animation packs and FNIS itself so I'm not going to delete all those since without fnis my game will do more than just break a little

image.png.5eaf05c5a13ee6c154abf16a9597f9f7.pngimage.png.3115fe5289cdae16e757480272dbb08b.png

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

So that looks good, except for one thing - you shouldn't have anything in data if you're using MO2.

Check your skyrim install folder - you may need to delete it and reverify files. It looks like you may have an old sexlab version installed directly into your skyrim folder.

image.png.6f7b61d20d2ffbca10cc9c2895e866d9.png

Thats because my sexlab until I updated in order to try and fix this problem my sexlab was in data beta 8 since bta 9 had been causing problems with my loadout until recently

Just now, Hatoc123 said:

Thats because my sexlab until I updated in order to try and fix this problem my sexlab was in data beta 8 since bta 9 had been causing problems with my loadout until recently

Your game is loading the wrong papyrusutil.dll, regardless of what you think MO2 is showing you.  If you were loading the correct DLL, line 15 of NetScriptFramework.log.txt wouldn't show an unhandled exception for it.

I'm not an MO2 user, so listen to zarantha on this.

Make the error in the log go away, and you're fixed.

23 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

So delete your steam skyrim data folder (\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data) and go to steam and verify the files.

It will redownload the data folder and you'll have a clean folder to work with. With MO2, nothing should ever be in your real data folder except the vanilla game files. Never install a mod directly into your real game folder with MO2.

Edit: To be clear, we're talking the data folder only. Things like skse and ENBs will still be installed to the Skyrim Special Edition folder. Just don't install mods to \data.

Edited by zarantha
7 hours ago, Nymra said:

out of curosity: 
can I somehow change actor enjoyment via script when a sex scene is already running?

for example can I send enjoyment updates to the PC in a scene that my mod started to make the PC orgasm multiple times with the option enabled but SLSO NOT installed? 

Not for I know but is good idea include some function to adjust the enjoyment by scripts. 

Of course you can control the enjoyment of the Actors adjusting his Stats but what you want is not possible right now. 

Still is good idea, harmless and easy to implement so I will add the function on the next update of SLU+ and the SexLab GitHub version.

Already figured out a way compatible even with the SLSO Mod.

5 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Not for I know but is good idea include some function to adjust the enjoyment by scripts. 

Of course you can control the enjoyment of the Actors adjusting his Stats but what you want is not possible right now. 

Still is good idea, harmless and easy to implement so I will add the function on the next update of SLU+ and the SexLab GitHub version.

Already figured out a way compatible even with the SLSO Mod.

cool!
thx alot and looking forward to it.

Detail Question: by adjusting the actors stats, does that mean for example that I can control initial enjoyment at the beginning of a scene via script already?

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

So delete your steam skyrim data folder (\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data) and go to steam and verify the files.

It will redownload the data folder and you'll have a clean folder to work with. With MO2, nothing should ever be in your real data folder except the vanilla game files. Never install a mod directly into your real game folder with MO2.

Edit: To be clear, we're talking the data folder only. Things like skse and ENBs will still be installed to the Skyrim Special Edition folder. Just don't install mods to \data.

While in my latest reinstall of the game I moved most mods to completly mo2 there are still alot of mods that have been installed by installing them straight into data so if I was to do what you suggest I wouldnt even be able toload into my game anymore since my mod loadout would be completly broken. As for sayign that its loading the wrong papurus doesnt make sense to me since the earier save does that cleaning no problem and no crashes and if I just regulary exit the game during the latest save just not touching the clean button then I get no crashes and no logs with errors in them. You say that skse/skyse plugins will still be installed I dont understand how since the files related to it will be completly deleted.

Overall I'm tired confused and really dont know why after that hour of playtime the clean button turned into a crash button after it finishes cleaning and is about to pop up with the text box saying its done.

I do have most of my core mods installed through mo2 itself but small mods and small little fixes that just change a mesh or two and things like that I have installed directly into the data folder since I see no point in installing them through mo2 since they arnt that big. anyway let me know what you thing I'm going to sleep now since its 1.20am and hope that the prospect of having to reinstall more than 200 mods is just a bad bad dream.

7 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Thank you. A couple of questions on this if you don’t mind. 

1.  Does this require any input from the user to increase enjoyment like slso, or it just naturally occurs?

2. Given the updates to both sexlab and utility plus recently, is the separate mod sexlab separate orgasm compatible with your mod so you think?

1. Nop, in the Framework is just natural. The SLSO Mod besides be automatic too, also allow you manually increase the enjoyment pressing a key.

W. Yes i keep my SLU+ compatible with the last version available of the SLSO by the date I do my release.

That's because in this case the compatibility means that I include on my Scripts all the changes done on the SexLab Scripts by the SLSO, as optional in case the SLSO be detected.

Is mostly because my SLU+ don't allow be overwritten by any other Mod so I have to include all the changes done by the rest of the mod author's inside my Scripts.